๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ // ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด...

By hhseungiee

๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ผ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’–. An idol-fan story between Kang Dani and ENHYPEN's Lee Heeseung, where... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17

13

266 10 0
By hhseungiee

While I was still looking at Heeseung, someone knocked the door and opened it slowly.

"Dani? ", a male voice spoke.

I stood up and turned around since the door was behind me, seeing a man with a face mask on.

"Yes. I'm Dani."

He opened his mask and said, "I'm ENHYPEN's manager, Sejin. Nice to meet you."

I then bowed and walked towards him.

"Can we have a talk outside? ", he asked me.

"Sure thing.", I said as I followed him out closing the door.

"So to brief you a little, idols are required to list out their family & friends' names on their caretaker list in case they got into a hospital."

I nodded not knowing what was the purpose of him sharing that with me.

"So apparently, your name is on Heeseung's list."

That was unexpected.

"Ah that's why. ", I spoke after my concern of why me out of all people being answered.

"I really hope that you can help him in any way to recover. So now I entrust you to take good care of Heeseung, Dani.", he said as he handed me a luggage containing Heeseung's belongings.

"I'll try my very best, Mr Sejin."

He then smiled and asked for my phone number, just in case.

I put my number in his phone and called my phone so that I can save his number too.

"I'll leave him to you now. Take care of him and yourself, don't overwork yourself. Call me if you need anything, I'll get going now."

"I'll try my best, Mr Sejin. Don't worry."

"Here, take this. Go buy something for you and Heeseung later on.", he said after handing me 20000₩ (KRW) from his wallet.

He then went to Heeseung and pat Hee's head softly and left.

-

A few minutes went by, I was just watching some videos on my phone to kill time.

Then suddenly, a notification popped up on my phone.

___

Weverse | [NOTICE] Update on ENHYPEN's HEESEUNG Current Health and Short Hiatus from Schedules.

Hello.
This is BELIFT LAB.

We would like to provide the following information on the current health status of ENHYPEN member HEESEUNG.

This previous week, HEESEUNG and other ENHYPEN members has been preparing for the upcoming KCON in Seoul to the extent that he apparently blacked out during his solo practice and was brought to a hospital immediately.

Following the doctor's advice for timely treatment, HEESEUNG is currently resting as doctors recommended at least 3 days of rest and recuperation at the hospital.

And HEESEUNG is now under good care of doctors, nurses, and a trusted friend of his by his side at the hospital.

BELIFT LAB will continue to place the highest priority on artist health and safety, and will do our utmost to ensure that HEESEUNG can join all fans healthy and well.

Thank you.

___

Well that's touching, I'm honored to be the trusted friend of his.

It was about 9.30 at night when I got a text from Mom saying that she was at the lobby.

After the text, I stood up and left the room.

-

"Mom! ", I exclaimed not too loudly.

"Hi there my Dani.", as she smiled.

"Here's your stuff, I packed your clothes, I put some snacks in there and also your headphones, chargers and so on."

"Thank you Mom! ", I said as I hugged her.

"Here, take this also. I made it for you to eat it with your friend.", she said as she handed me a lunch bag with food inside.

"Thanks Mom, are you heading straight home after this? "

"Yes. I have a work meeting early in the morning tomorrow."

"Okay then Mom. I think you should go home and sleep early and I'll get going too."

"Yes that was what I was about to say. You should go rest too. Is it comfy here? ", she said.

"It is great, the hospital provides an extra bed for every patient's caretaker here. And a patient is only allowed to have one caretaker."

"I see. Okay then, I think I'll get going now. Make sure you eat well, sleep well and have enough rest. If you need anything, just tell me.", she said as she put her hand on my right shoulder.

I nodded and thanked her again.

"Bye Mom, safe drive home.", I said as I hugged her.

She then waved at me as she was walking to the main door to exit.

-

I walked in the room but shockingly,

Heeseung wasn't on his bed.

"Heeseung! Heeseung! ", I called for him.

I looked around the room searching for him,

nowhere.

I left the room immediately to search for him.

"Heeseung! ", I called as I ran through the halls.

"Dani! ", a scream was heard behind me.

I turned around seeing Heeseung running towards me about 9 meters away.

As soon as he stood right in front of me, he pulled me in a hug while breathing loudly.

I was very shocked by his sudden action but I hugged him back while caressing his back, and his head was on my shoulder since he was so tall.

"What's wrong Hee, where did you go? I looked around everywhere but I couldn't find you."

He then broke the hug and said, "I just walked around thinking no one was with me."

"No Hee, there will always be people by your side, the members and I are always with you, so don't you worry."

He then looked at me and gave a reassuring smile of his.

"I wouldn't thought you would actually come, Dani. Thank you."

I just smiled at him.

"Let's go back to your room, it's getting late.", I said while hugging his arm and walked to his ward together.

pov : heeseung

I was so relieved to know that Dani actually did come to be my caretaker.

She gave me a smile brighter than ever, pretty.

"Let's go back to your room, it's getting late.", she said as she hugged my arm and pulled me slowly while walking.

This honestly feels nice, having someone cling to your arm and dragging you around.

I turned to my right and looked at the cheerful girl walking beside me while having her arms linked with mine.

I really don't mind doing this everyday.

I don't know how to explain this feeling knowing that there is someone that'll take care of me while I'm here and be there for me when needed.

-

We walked and walked and stopped when we arrived at my ward room, 305.

She opened the door and we both entered.

She then let go of my arm, opened the lights and walked to my bed then suddenly dusting the pillow and sheets.

"Time for you to sleep! ", she said really happily.

Cute.

pov : dani

"Time for you to sleep! ", I said as I was done dusting his bed.

He just looked at me and smiled.

I wonder what goes on in that head of his.

"Okay.", he said while walking towards his bed and sat down on it.

"But first, let's watch movies.", he said.

"No no no.", I shook my head as I push his head slowly to lay down.

"We can do that tomorrow, now you have to rest first.", I added.

He nodded then layed on the bed.

"Thank you again, Dani.", he said while looking at me with very sincere eyes as I was about to sit down on the single sofa beside him.

"I will try my best to protect you in any way Heeseung, you're welcome.", I replied as I gave a pat on his head.

"Hey! I'm not a kid.", he said jokingly angry.

"You are, now go sleep.", I said while putting his blanket on him.

I walked to other side of the room after and got my folding bed ready to doze off since it was already 11 something.

Before that, I went to the toilet to wash up a bit.

-

After I was done, I went to my bed and as I was about to lay down, Hee called my name.

"Dani.", very softly.

I turned around seeing him laying on his side looking at me, hand palm under his face.

"Do you mind pulling your bed a bit closer to mine? ", he asked.

—————

be sure to vote & follow ,

it'll be very appreciated and for sure will make my day a whole lot better <3

mwah ~

~

from : author
to : you <3

first of all, thanks for all the love and support for 'found you', i really really appreciate them. second, i'll be having my mid-year exams this whole month so i'll be taking a month hiatus (minimum) from writing and i hope you guys understand, im grateful to have you guys, i love you all, stay safe and take care my luvs <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 717 8
A series of events of what happen before the group discoverers Heeseung and Sunghoon are dating, and how Jake joins them.
69.5K 2.3K 24
๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ - a normal girl who basically grew up in an abusive household suddenly meets her step-brothers that will forever change her life.
10.3K 298 8
โ”Š หšโžถ ๏ฝกหš โ˜๏ธ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜-๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† โ”โ” ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๆฒกๆƒณๅˆฐไฝ ไผšๅธฎๆˆ‘ ใ€‚โž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐’๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ฒ. ๐ž...
119K 2.7K 21
realizing that jake won't fall in love with you after overhearing he's only into experienced girls is something that you thought would crush your cha...