Racconti d'amore - Tales of L...

By partiallypotato

Join the journey of short love stories full of obession, possesion , love and lust with twist of desi spice... More

Synopsis
Characters ๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™ Epilogue
Characters ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ Epilogue
๐Ÿ‚ Characters
๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚
life update
life update ll

๐Ÿ

3K 173 10
By partiallypotato

They were in mid of their last grade at school.... Life was going good for them...
More specifically for Aayaan and Saanvi.

They were sharing things... More like just her rambling and him adoring.
She met his father once during their get together at his house..... And she instantly became Mr. Malhotra 's favourite as he also loved gossiping! Quite uncanny!

Their school life was moving smooth as well.... Others didn't really tried to invade in their matters... Teachers knew the boundaries and maintained so.

They fought, laughed , enjoyed  ...sliding into corridors... Pushing and pulling those two heads out of library... Laughing on anything..... Poking and pinching each other for fun.... Brading Sahil's long hair for fun... Even after his so many NOOOOO...

and studied ( mostly Saanvi)  in school hours.

They were having a business class when teacher announced the project partners.
And the teacher being new did a horrible mistake, she partnered Saanvi with someone else other than him.

And this was provoking enough for Aayaan to beat the crap out of both of them.... The teacher and the so called partner.

Harsh, Sahil, Akshay and Saanvi... All four looked at him .... Knowing him very well. ... He glared at teacher and stood up slamming  the desk hard and went out the class... Banging the door...

" What is this behaviour Aayaa.... I said.... Come back.... Come.... " Teacher was continuously shouting behind him... Trying to stop him but failing miserably...

When she saw Saanvi rushing behind him... He attempted to held her elbows to stop her..... He shouted behind her trying to get his hands on her...

" Now, where are u going Saanvi..... Saanvi don't take a step out or you will be suspended.... Did you not heard what I said... I said... "

He was about to hold her hand.... When Sahil held his hand and rotated the wrist with dark look in his eyes...

" Don't ever touch her again... And it's in your best interest if you let her go... To handle the mess you made. "

This was limit for them... They knew only she can handle him and if she ain't there he will do something in his anger which will be harmful for everyone... Especially the teacher.

She knew where he's gonna be so without any distractions she went straight to library.

As she entered library the silence in there told her the tale of his anger.
She quietly moved towards the staircase at the end of library and found him.... Staring at something with so much concentration and fist closed tightly as if controlling something.

She quietly went and sat beside him and held his face and oh so delicately turned him towards her.

" Ooh! Ye kya ho gaya ? Shit ab hum kya krenge? Hey bhagwaan ji mere Aayaan ke saath hi kyun hua ye? " Saanvi said with a worried expression inspecting his face.

" Kya hua? " He suddenly asked but worried.

" Tumhara gussa... Usne tumhare handsome se chehre ko laal kr diya! Uff... Saari khubsurti kharab ho gyi... Tsk...tsk... Tumhe bada gumaan na apne sundar hone pe...lo bhagwaan ji ne karma kr diya"

She was successful in making him smile... Though a small one... But common he is Aayaan... Toh chotu si smile bhi chalegi.

" Ladke sundar nhi hote! " He said Huffing  his cheeks... Trynna act cute...

" Nhi hote honge... Pr tum exception ho... "

" Orr woh kaise... "

" Kbhi apni ankhein dekhi hain? Jheel si gehri hai... Orr phir ye zulfen... Jaise hawa inhe chunne ke liye chalti ho... Apna haircare routine batana mujhe!  Khair back to topic.... Orr ye chehra... Ooye hoye hoye... Poonam ke chaand ko maat de de! Pr tum na... Isee kharab krne pe tule ho..."
She said dreamily.

" Accha woh kaise? " Well... He was enjoying this complimenting side of hers.

" Choti choti baaton pr gussa krte ho... Phir tumhari naak laal ho jaati hai... Orr pata hai gussa krne waalon ke wrinkles jldi padte hain ... Orr phir woh buddhe jldi lgne lgte hain.... Phir... " She said srunching her face..... Making her look like a squished marshmallow in his eyes.

" Choti si baat? " He said arching eyebrows!

" Mere itna bolne ke baad... Tumhe bs yhi important laga? " She asked standing up and started moving towards rackes... With him following her like Lost puppy.

" Nhi but... It's a big deal... How dare that piece of crap could partner you with anyone! If weren't for you... That man would have been in such a shitty position... I tell you! "

" Orr phir ? Uske baad kya... School se suspend hote.... Kuch dinn mil nhi paate... Wou chal jata na?
Orr sirf project partner bnta woh... Life... "
She said turn in to face him when  he grabbed her waist ans trapped him between the shelves and his huge body.

" Life partner sirf mai hoon! No questions asked ... No rejection expected. "  He said confidently leaning his face towards her. He was so close... So close... Their nose were touching.

" Accha ji? " She asked confidently... Though her insides were melting at such straight confession.

" Haan ji... "

" You are so.... "

" Khubsurat I know. " He completed... Playful smile gracing his face.

" That's true... Mind a game of chess... "

" Sure.... I am ready to lose... "

" Buddhu ready to win bolte hain... "

" Tum se jeet kr... Jeet main woh maza kahan... Jo tumse haar hr tumhari muskurahaton mai hain... " He said in  his sudden... Aashiqana mizaaz.

" Mere Gaalib Aayaan ji... Let's move! "

Both took the corner seat in the r
Library and statred their game of chess.

Time passed with them being immersed in each other... Forgetting the world.

To Saanvi... It felt like the best feeling in the world... His warm embrace and peaceful face... It was blessing to her.

To him... It felt he found home... He found love, friendship, motherly care, affection... Everything in one person.

They were each other's since the moment she crashed in front of him and her his hand for help... But this confession of a single line... Sealed the deal.

They both went back to class hand in hand.... And their classmates were amazed... The man who was not even 30 mins ago was ready to kill was now listening to her with Heart eyes.

School was over... They were at their lockers stuffing their books and packing bags to go home.

Saanvi was still looking for something in her locker... While Aayaan was just looking at her once again... Doing nothing just staring.. With a soft smile.

He noticed Sameer, the guy who was supposedly her partner coming towards her. He signalled Sahil to hold the Sameer and take him away.

Sameer was about to reach them when he reached out to her... Sahil covered his mouth and dragged him away from lockers.

" Saanvi... You pack ya bags... I will just go and quickly grab a thing I left bleachers. "

" Hmm! "

Bam! That punch looked like will leave a mark more than it will hurt.
Sameer face was titled side due to impact of the punch...with sahil and Akshay holding his both hands.

" Yahan mai teacheron ki bhi nhi sunta... Iss baar bhi nhi sununga ... She is always there for me and she will be there for just me. Toh apna partner naya khoj ya baitha reh! "

" Pr.... Woh sir... "

" Haan ye sir hi ukhad dunga tera... Smjha! Hadd mai reh. "

They left him there with a thirst of revenge...

" Iss mukke ka badla dekh kaise chukana padega tujhe issi janam mai !  " Sameer promised himself.

All. four pf them were at Aayaam penthouse after school is over. They were casually lounging on sofa

with Saanvi and Harsh discussing Draco Malfoy's tragic life.  While others were laughing and Aayaan was holding her hand with his hand.

" Let's meet my dad tomorrow! "

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Hope you liked the chapter 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 896 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}
163K 6.6K 73
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉถComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
56.4K 2.4K 37
๐—”๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก - Beautiful โœจ๐Ÿค๐Ÿชท๐Ÿฆขโšœ๏ธ๐Ÿชž๐ŸŒป This is a collection of Desi Short Stories. The stories: 1. Dilkash โœจ 2. Mukhtalif ๐Ÿค 3. Inayaat ๐Ÿชท 4. U...
593K 25.8K 107
A beautiful collection of short stories where love always wins.โค๏ธ