Percy jackson: The Way of Wat...

By fantasydreamreader

Persephone Jackson, hero of Olympus and slayer of Kronos wakes up under a water tree with strange spirits ca... More

Author's note
The sacrifice
Pandora , Eywa and the Ocean Celebration
Metkayina Clan
Learning the ways of the clan
Welcoming the Sullys
Getting to know the Sullys
Teaching the way of water
Break up a fight
Saving Lo'ak
Author note
Percy and Payakan
Could I love again?
Author note
Tulkuns, Payaka's Past, and Percy's Hidden Truth
Love and War
The Attack of the Sky people
Protecting her friends
Return of the Demigods
Together as One
More pictures
The battle (1)
Vote
The battle (3)
New family and true love
Author note
NEW STORY CROSSOVER
Winner

The battle (2)

2.8K 126 23
By fantasydreamreader

Don't be a silent reader

"Shhh don't cry tuk..." Nico said calming Tuk who gets scared as the ship slowly sinks "I want my daddy"

" shh don't worry....he will come for you...and the big bad guy will be taken care of by Percy," Nico said before getting punched in the face and grabs by the hair. The girls yell and screamed before they got scolded by Quaritch.

"Really think they both going to walk out of here alive, emo?" Quaritch said "They going to be both dead once they are here"

" I am goth you blueberry θηλυκία αλεπού.....also if you had known percy for a long time like I have and your dear boss Kronos.....Then you know you're all dead." Nico chuckled before he forcefully got his head smacked on the rail causing him to groan and shakes his head to focus on his vision. The cuff on him prevented him from using his powers as fast as he normally can.

"Hey, boss?" One of the men said, " Isn't it too quiet..." He falls forward dead with an arrow deep in his neck. This caused everyone to aim the guns in the air trying to find the shooter as some gets shot down. Quaritch shoots to where he sees the shooter till Percy jumps into the air yelled and destroyed his gun as he dodges the blade.  Kronos possessed him fully summoned his scythe and attack the demigod who blocks with her sword. 

"Huh...looks like you all really γαμημένος if she is shoot arrow well," Nico said before seeing a knife behind the fallen soldier

"I KILL YOU...I WILL KILL YOU KRONOS! LIKE HOW I KILLED YOU BEFORE!!!" Percy yells as she kept attacking dangerously. Nico used a bit of his powers with the strength of his hand and got a knife summoned onto his hands as he quickly tries to cut the cuffs with it.

"Look at you all angry granddaughter... You should have joined my cause from the begging else you will not be losing every single person you loved." Kronos spoke

"MY LOYALTY IS TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY...I WILL RATHER ROT IN TARTARUS FOR ALL OF THE ETERNITY THAN JOIN YOU!!" She screamed " YOU WILL PAY FOR KILLING HIM! FOR EVERYONE DEAD FROM YOUR HANDS!"

"Even your mother?" He said which caused her to get distracted and he powerfully whacked her with his scythe so that she crashed into the wall. She shakingly sits up as he laughs.

"You still think your mother and stepfather's death was an accident? Gaia my dear mother granted my wish to destroy something special of the demigod who defeated me.... the one thing which she loved from the moment she open her eyes." He said as he continued laughing " Oh how delightful was it to hear them scream as they crashed. Your mother, stepfather, and ur unborn brother"

Percy's Body shake as she couldn't believe what she heard. Nico gasped hearing this. He had sensed her parent's souls when they died but an unborn baby brother. he missed that cause how he know he died before he was truly born in their world. The demigods, Neteyam, Lo'ak, and Anoung all looked at each other shocked as they heard other the radio.

Neteyam, Anoung and lo'ak all three head to the ship on the ilus before the others could react. 

"No.. it's their fight," Jason said between grunts of pain " Rescue all the fallen na'vis and get them treated for their wounds."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

" too bad that kid got reborn in this world....might as well kill him too if you can find him before I can..." He suddenly got knocked away by an explosion made by Jake causing them to get distracted by the two adult na'vi attacking them

"In cover! Who is affected? Zdinarsik?Secured. Prague, are you there?" Quairtch said in response to his boat checking on his crew " Shit...kronos....we getting surround!" 

"I can see that fool!! " Kronos said " Might as well split up...I got enough strength to have my own body enough to kill jackson!"

Quaritch yelled as the body splits up from him and he see Kronos in a mortal-looking body but his eyes were bright golden. 

"Mmm I am a young adult in this form but tall as a na'vi....very well You have done well my host...our deal is done. Enjoy killing Sully" He said walking to find percy who somehow was missing.

"Where are you, jackson~," He said in a dark chuckle dragging the scythe on the floor as he follows. 

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"Let me go! let me go!" Percy said as she was dragged to a wall.  Lo'ak hushed her as he placed her sitting up.

"Hey hey...shhh...I know your angry but now shhh and let me help you shit your bleeding" He said putting pressure on the wound.

"Just pour water... I heal like that too " She said as he quickly went to the nearest pool and got a metal shaped like a bowl, takes it to her, and gently pours it on her wound. She groaned but relaxed as her wounds heal up.

"There I am heal... now move. I got someone to murder" She said getting up and about to walk off but lo'ak grabs her arm and stopped her.

"No, he will kill you...No you have to escape ...you fought for so long"

"He has to pay lo'ak! he has to pay!!!" She snarls angrily " HE TOOK MY FAMILY! MY UNBORN BROTHER! HE KILLED YOUR BROTHER! MY LOVE! HE WILL PAY!" She walks away going to find Kronos but...

"NETEYAM IS ALIVE!" 

Percy froze and turns around looking at Lo'ak not believing what she heard " What....say that again" She said 

"He is alive percy! Your friend with blonde hair and glowy hands.... he gave him some weird golden liquid with great-mother helped with and he is healed. He is on the ship with anoung looking for you." 

"Oh, great mother...." She said as tears slowly form in her eyes. She couldn't believe it...he is alive. 

Lo'ak smiled and was about to say something but his eyes fell "MOVE!" He yelled as he quickly went to Percy's side and blocks a scythe with his sword before kicking the man away with great force. The man chuckled as he stood up laughing

Percy immediately turns around and gasped seeing Kronos in his own body and pushed lo'ak behind her as she held her sword up.

Kronos chuckled as he looked at them. "Well well jackson...looks like you did find him before I did...and look you taught him your tricks of battle. Must be nice finally bonding with a dead sibling now reborn"

Percy's eyes widen and both she and lo'ak looked at each other. It explained so much. His own eyes changed shade at the light like her mother's. The sense of overprotectiveness she got before they were saved by payakan. Even a bit of behavior was like a bit of how percy was long ago back in camp...it was faintly there. Plus his human form in the vision...he looked like a copy of percy but with yellow eyes.

Lo'ak couldn't believe what he heard. He was supposed to be born a jackson before he was born as Na'vi... Percy's little brother. a sibling she once dreamed her mother gets. He would have been raised on earth by her if they had not been killed. no wonder he felt to be there for her like he was with Tuk and Kiri. She was his older sister...no...not was...she is his sister even if they are not blood-related in this life.

"Might as well end him up again!" Kronos yelled as he attacks and percy quickly defend striking away all the attacks. They kept at it till Kronos hits her with a ball orb and she crashed back into he wall coughing out blood. 'shit he has his titan powers'

Lo'ak yell as he charged and attacks Kronos who defends himself and grabs him by the throat. He lifts him in the air. 

"LO'AK!!" Percy yells seeing him struggling for air in the grip

"Not bad for a pathetic mortal. You did well training him jackson" Kronos said looking at Percy " Too bad this is his last fight," he said summoning a powerful orb "SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR BROTHER ONCE AGAIN PERSPHONE JACKSON!!

"no no NO!!!!!" Percy screamed and a powerful wave attacks Kronos making him hit on the wall. he growled and looks at percy but his eyes widen that what he saw. 

Percy's armor had changed, riptide was more powerful than ever and her hair was pure white with a blue glowing marking on her face. Behind her was an illusion of an eternal Na'vi woman with pure white hair and her eye glowing in pure light.

"great mother eywa," Lo'ak said amazed seeing the goddess and he bows to her.

"Hey, it's eywa!" Leo said pointing to the goddess in the distance making all the Navi with them who are getting medical help gasped in shock and amazement seeing her appear behind percy.

"Great mother Eywa" Ronal said amazed seeing her and they all bowed to her to the great mother. Everyone on the ship gasped seeing the goddess appear out of nowhere. even neteyam and anoung saw her as they were out at the dock. "Percy.." Neteyam said "Come on!" they both raced to find percy understanding eywa is there with her.

"KRONOS YOU DARE YOU COME TO MY PLANET, ATTACK MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN, MY WONDERFUL CREATIONS, AND HARM MY CHAMPION!" Ewya's voice echoed as both Percy and she spoke at the same time. " YOUR CRIMES ARE ENDLESS TO MY CREATIONS AND TO HER HOME. BEGONE FROM THIS WORLD WITH YOUR LIFE AND NEVER RETURN!"

Kronos just laughed menacingly at the goddess " Or what? you can't do anything great feat not even kill me being the great goddess cause of the laws ...I WILL RULE THIS PLANET IN MY WAY IF NOT...I SHALL BURN IT TO THE GROUND!!!"

"I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO FIGHT NOR KILL YOU WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS...BUT I BELIEVE SHE WILL BE TO DO IT." She smiled as percy smirked dangerously feeling new powers in  her " SHE WAS STRONG ENOUGH TO DEFEAT YOU AS A DEMIGOD"

Kronos's face fell as he sees new powers flowing into percy whose eyes glowed now the brightest green he had ever seen. Lo'ak and mostly everyone look at percy in amazed seeing the most powerful form she ever had.

"LET'S SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO DEFEAT YOU WHEN SHE HAS THE POWERS OF PANDORA. MY GREAT PRIMDIODAL GODDESS POWERS!!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.3K 23
My name is Perseus Jackson. I am a demigod son of Poseidon. I woke up in the middle of a forest covered in snow. I have no idea where I am. All I kno...
177K 2.6K 71
Being one of the few survivors of the Second Giant War, twenty-two-year-old Percy Jackson is crushed. Nobody seems to be an ally anymore. Everyone ap...
426K 5.3K 13
*EDITING* Perseus Achilles Jackson; Savior of Olympus, one of the Seven, and the most loyal demigod you will ever meet. Has a price over his head? Af...
142K 4K 13
Nico di Angelo, son of Hades, has looked death straight in the eyes with complete confidence, not wavering a bit. But when it comes to a certain son...