Natural Disaster: Hoarding go...

Bởi Thousand_Moon

重生天灾:囤货求活不好惹 https://www.07ek.com/d/384727/ https://zhihuwenxue.com/story/29082/ Author: The Dreamer COMPLET... Xem Thêm

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
91-102(END)

81-90

1.3K 21 2
Bởi Thousand_Moon

Chapter 81 The Death of Huang Jingchuan (1/2)

"As for those messy people, who wants them to respect and love! Do they know the real me? Do they know how I became the mayor of Beicheng City?

They still use my painful past as an inspirational story? These idiots, they haven't done anything to hurt me, but it's wrong for them to live!

What kind of natural god, what kind of natural god religion, it is ridiculous that so many people really believe in it like crazy!

Do you really think they really believe in gods? wrong! They just want to seek salvation in a painful life!

To be honest, I am really grateful for the appearance of natural disasters, so that I can make the natural god religion flourish so smoothly. These stupid chess pieces are quite easy to use!

Up to now, those self-confessed smart people have not suspected those red-robed people on the head of the natural deity. "

"You are so insane! Huang Jingchuan! You will suffer retribution! Just wait! You will definitely suffer retribution!"

Huang Jingchuan suddenly interrupted Xiaomei's words sharply, "Okay! You just stay in the house and don't go out for a while, and go out after a while when your mood is stable.

Usually you are very obedient and likable when you look stupid and silly, and if you go crazy like this from time to time, you should not go out in the future! "

Seeing that Xiaomei was silent, Huang Jingchuan suddenly softened his attitude and said softly: "Xiaomei, only you are the person who understands me best in this world. You know what the real me looks like, so I can speak my heart unscrupulously in front of you. I had a bad attitude just now. Don't worry about me. You know, I only have you, only you..."

There was another rustling sound, and the door of the room seemed to be opened and closed.

...

The recording ended here, and the whole family was silent for a while.

It is now basically certain that Huang Jingchuan is not only an anti-human pervert, he is indeed the initiator of the Deism.

When he became the mayor, he probably just wanted to gain more power, and then quietly killed all those who bullied him.

They also used public opinion to make these people have nowhere to turn for help and died in despair.

He clearly knows that Deism is a cult, but the purpose of his cult is to use human psychology, under the cover of natural disasters, brainwash these people, let humans kill each other, and then achieve his ulterior selfishness against humanity.

Now that it was confirmed that Huang Jingchuan had a problem, he couldn't let him go.

After the discussion of the whole family, Jiang Ci saved several copies of the recording for future use.

Handed the recording pen to Si Beichen, and asked Si Beichen to find a way to give the recording pen to Commander Deng again.

The third day after Xiaomei's death was also the third day Huang Jingchuan stayed beside Xiaomei's body.

Deng Limin led an army to surround the house where Xiaomei lived.

He led the two of them into the house.

Xiaomei's body was put in a coffin and placed in the main room.

Huang Jingchuan knelt in front of Xiaomei's coffin, motionless.

Deng Limin opened his mouth, but before he could say anything, Huang Jingchuan spoke first:

"You already know?"

Deng Limin nodded, thinking that Huang Jingchuan couldn't see him nodding with his back turned to him, so he said, "Well, do you have any last words?"

Huang Jingchuan laughed suddenly, "Hahaha, Xiaomei is dead, and there is nothing to miss in this world.

What's the point of me being alive? "

After a pause, Huang Jingchuan's smile gradually turned weird and abnormal.

"It doesn't matter if I die, you stupid humans still can't change anything!

Chapter 81 The Death of Huang Jingchuan (2/2)

The Deism has already reached a large scale, and there is no need for me to intervene in anything! The Kingdom of God has been established! "

Deng Limin opened his mouth, and was about to continue interrogating some information about Deism.

Huang Jingchuan laughed suddenly and took out a pistol from under the kneeling cushion, quickly put the muzzle on his temple and pulled the trigger.

Deng Limin didn't expect Huang Jingchuan to commit suicide suddenly, and he didn't have time to stop it.

Huang Jingchuan, even death is in his own hands...

Deng Limin sorted out the information in the recording pen and the information in the envelope and made it public, hoping to awaken some cult believers.

Although it can't wake up those who have been brainwashed and gone mad, those believers who have just started and ordinary survivors who have not yet started, it has raised their vigilance and increased their awareness of prevention.

When Sun Meiqin knew the truth, she couldn't accept it for a while and was depressed all day long.

Chen Xinyu specially invited a week's vacation to accompany his mother. With the careful care and company of her son, Sun Meiqin finally thought about it and returned to her previous appearance.

Fortunately, Sun Meiqin was just getting started, so she was able to wake up in time.

But there are too many people across the country who are not as lucky as Sun Meiqin. The things promised to them by the Deity religion are too good, and the brainwashing is also very successful. They don't believe the military's one-sided words at all.

Fortunately, people who have not been brainwashed are on guard. It will not be so easy for the Deity Church to brainwash these people in the future.

Deng Limin thought about Huang Jingchuan's last words before he died, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt something was wrong.

The deity religion has become a large scale, he understands this sentence, the kingdom of God has been established, but he doesn't understand this sentence, it sounds like crazy talk.

But based on his understanding of Huang Jingchuan, he would not say such things for no reason.

Does this kingdom of gods refer to the headquarters of deism?

After investigating for so long, they always thought that these cultists were scattered and blended in the vast crowd, so it was difficult to find them.

Don't they still have their own base?

——

After Huang Jingchuan's death, Jiang Ci no longer cared about follow-up issues.

A cult won't be completely dismantled just because one of its founders dies.

The extreme cold was coming to an end soon, and she didn't have the heart to take care of the cult's affairs anymore.

The wicked have their own harvest, and the cultists may not be able to survive her.

Apart from helping Si's father, Wen's mother collect kale and red root vegetables, Jiang Ci is reviewing information on various natural disasters.

Are there any special signs before various natural disasters come? What signs can be used to judge what kind of natural disaster it is?

What kind of phenomenon will cause what kind of disaster? What if there is a sudden disaster without any warning signs?

Jiang Ci was about to memorize this information by heart, but she was still uneasy. Only by reading it over and over again could she feel more at ease.

At the same time, Jiang Ci also asked Si Beichen to quit his job as an oddball in the cafeteria of the base.

Before the next natural disaster strikes, the family must be together all the time, so she can rest assured.

In her previous life, she burped her fart in August.

In July, the temperature has already started to rise.

When she died, some people speculated that the natural disaster should be over after three years, some speculated that if the temperature kept rising, it would return to the extreme heat, and some speculated that there would be new extreme disasters.

It is now May, and Jiang Ci held a small meeting for the whole family the night Si Beichen quit his job and returned home.

Chapter 82 Confession (1/2)

Jiang Ci said bluntly: "I can take some things out of thin air and take them out out of thin air. Aren't you curious at all?"

Si Jianhua took a look at Jiang Ci and didn't understand why Jiang Ci asked this suddenly, but he still said truthfully:

"Of course I'm curious. It's human nature to be curious, but if you don't want to say something, there must be a reason for you. We won't ask too many questions, as long as this special ability doesn't hurt you."

Jiang Ci didn't expect Si's father to be worried that her special ability would hurt her. She was moved, and solemnly apologized to her family:

"I'm sorry, parents and Beichen, I haven't explained clearly to you face to face, which caused you to worry about me, don't worry, this won't hurt me.

Please don't get me wrong, I didn't explain clearly to you before, it's not that I don't believe you, but I really don't know how to say it..."

The fact that she was reborn was too outrageous, and she herself was in a mess, thinking about using the space to stockpile supplies to protect Si's father and mother Wen's survival.

He didn't want to cause trouble to Si's father and Wen's mother at all, and made them worry about her and the coming natural disaster for no reason.

In addition, her relationship with Si's father and Wen's mother was also very ordinary at that time, so she didn't dare to venture forward, she just wanted to cultivate their relationship first, so that they could have no worries day after day before the natural disaster came, and she had everything. .

Later, Si Beichen also survived under the butterfly effect of her rebirth, which can be regarded as everyone's happiness.

But her trust in Si Beichen is not as deep as Si's father and Wen's mother. It is not so much that she does not want Si's father and Wen's mother to know, but that she is more defensive towards Si Beichen.

Later, after being in contact with Si Beichen for a long time, she recognized this man more and more, and trusted him more and more. She also intentionally wanted to tie him with her, so she began to use space in front of her family unscrupulously.

Under her operation that she didn't intentionally conceal, Si's father, Wen, and mother, Si Beichen, began to know that she was special, and everyone began to tacitly understand it. If they didn't take the initiative to ask her, she didn't think about explaining anything.

Now she suddenly wants to explain clearly to her family, because although everyone knows that she can collect materials out of thin air, they don't know that her space can enter people.

Today, she wants to test whether her space can be entered by people, and take this opportunity to tell her story completely, and she doesn't want to hide anything from her family.

"The process is actually a bit bizarre. It is a jade pendant passed down from my father's family. I have always worn it. My mother knows about it."

Wen Qianyue nodded, "There is indeed such a jade pendant."

Jiang Ci continued to explain: "After the jade pendant was stained with my blood, it suddenly became an infinite storage space, and I could even enter it."

Si Jianhua saw that Jiang Ci wanted to explain clearly to them, so he asked, "Then what happened to those materials in your space?"

I have to say that Jiang is still old and hot, and the key point is reached in one sentence.

Jiang Ci didn't intend to hide it at all, so she said frankly: "It's a bit outrageous to say this, but it's true. In fact, I was reborn after living a lifetime..."

Si's father Wen and mother Si Beichen looked at her in shock.

Si Beichen asked, "That's why you replaced the bulletproof glass and the super anti-theft door in the place where you live?"

"Yes, because I know that the villa area will be flooded sooner or later, and will be targeted by evil forces, so after being reborn, I have been planning to find a suitable time to pick up my parents to live with me."

Speaking of which, Jiang Ci looked at Si Beichen apologetically, "I didn't think about you at the time, so I wronged you to sleep on the sofa for almost a year. If I had known that you would be fine, I would have sold the house and replaced it with a three-bedroom one. "

Before Si Beichen could speak, Si Jianhua immediately said, "It's good that he wasn't allowed to make a floor bed. When he was on duty in the army, he couldn't even afford to make a floor bed. He didn't dare to sleep. Don't feel sorry for my daughter. Si Beichen has rough skin and thick flesh, so he made it casually."

Si Beichen didn't care about where he slept at all, and he never felt wronged. He then asked, "Then what happened to our family in previous lives? Why did you get reborn?"

Speaking of this, Jiang Ci felt a little guilty, "I didn't have a good relationship with my parents in my previous life, and I didn't live with my parents after the natural disaster.

In the second year of the natural disaster, my mother braved the extreme cold to bring me food, but was robbed on the way, slipped into the river and drowned while escaping.

Chapter 82 Confession (2/2)

In the third year of the natural disaster, I was arrested by cultists, and my father was beaten to death to save me. I died the next day, and it was only when I died that I discovered that my jade pendant was a storage space, and then I was reborn. "

Si's father and Wen's mother looked at Jiang Ci inexplicably, never expecting that she died in such an unseemly way in her previous life.

Jiang Ci cautiously looked back at Si's father and Wen's mother, "Mom and Dad, I'm sorry! You are all doing this for me..."

Si's father and Wen's mother looked at each other and suddenly smiled, "Silly boy, my parents are very happy. What I do for you is what my parents are willing to do. It is my parents who should apologize. It is because my parents did not do well enough that caused you to not want to be close to your parents in your previous life. Fortunately, now we still have a chance to make up for it. The three of us should reflect on it."

Si Beichen didn't hear himself after listening for a long time, so he couldn't help coughing lightly, and said, "What about me? How was my previous life?"

Si's father and mother Wen also looked at Jiang Ci, who said with embarrassment, "Uh, in fact, I didn't know you at all in my previous life. You burped before the natural disaster came~"

Si Beichen was stunned, never expecting that he was the first one in the whole family...

He thought for a while, then frowned and asked, "Is it our mother's birthday?"

Jiang Ci explained: "It should be, I don't know how you died in the previous life, combined with the fact that I didn't go to my mother's birthday in the previous life, if you didn't go either, then you should have died in a plane crash that day..."

Wen Qianyue couldn't help interjecting: "Since you know that Bei Chen died so early in his previous life, why didn't you remind him?"

Jiang Ci was also a little aggrieved, "I don't know him very well, and I've never met him before, so he transferred my pocket money twice, the first time my dad asked him to transfer it to me, and the second time I told him he wants.

How can I remind him? I just said, I was born again, you should die soon, but I don't know how you will die, so you must be more careful, it is best not to go out?

It's like a plane crash, no matter how careful Si Beichen is, he can't avoid it, right?

Isn't this the butterfly effect caused by my rebirth, which saved his life. "

"This stinky girl, do you know if it's your attitude? Have you ever thought about how sad and distressed your father would be if something happened to Beichen?"

Si Beichen retorted: "Even if Xiaoci reminded me at the time, I wouldn't believe it. I would just think it was her prank and my impression of her would get worse."

Si Jianhua nodded approvingly, "This kid looks like this. I really can't blame Xiaoci for not reminding him. Ever since he joined the army, I have been prepared to send a white-haired man to a black-haired man. If one day he dies for the country, it will be his life. Now because of Xiaoci's reason, he saved his life, and he owes Xiaoci a life."

Wen Qianyue was relieved when she heard what Si Beichen and Si Jianhua said. She was afraid that there would be misunderstandings or estrangement between the family that would affect the relationship, so it's fine if there is no.

Seeing that Si Jianhua was not angry because of her failure to remind, Jiang Ci felt a lot more relaxed.

"Because I experienced three years of natural disasters in my previous life, after I was reborn, I opened the jade pendant space in advance, sold the company and started hoarding supplies, and cheated Si Beichen of 200 million..."

Si Beichen: "If I knew it earlier, I would have passed it on to you."

Jiang Ci: "There are so many people who knew earlier."

Si Jianhua said regretfully: "It would have been better if you had told us earlier, all our family's money will be stockpiled for you, and what is not spent will be wasted."

Wen Qianyue: "That's it."

Jiang Ci quibbles: "I don't want you to start worrying so early, I want you to live a good life for two more days.

At that time, our relationship was not good, and I didn't expect you to be so receptive.

But don't worry, the supplies I'm hoarding now are enough for our family to live for two lifetimes. "

"Now the natural disaster will be three years away. Based on my experience in the previous life, the extreme cold will end soon. I don't know what natural disaster will follow.

So today I want to try, besides I can enter my space, can you enter, if possible, our family can also have an extra means of life-saving in the future natural disasters. "

Chapter 83 Sandstorm (1/2)

Jiang Ci held the hands of Si Beichen and Wen Ma, and asked Wen Ma and Si Beichen to hold Si Pa.

The whole family's eyes went dark for a moment, and they arrived in a strange house in a blink of an eye.

In a house with three bedrooms, two living rooms and two bathrooms, the doors are closed, and the whole family is standing in the living room now.

The entire wall of the living room is covered with books, and a few half-read books are scattered on the sofa carpet.

"It really works, that's great! Parents, Beichen, let me show you my space."

Si's father and Wen's mother were also very excited. This is too amazing. If it weren't for their personal experience, who would believe it...

Jiang Ci took the whole family to visit the house of the space first, then opened the door and walked into the space outside the house.

Both sides of the infinitely extended space are neatly arranged supplies.

The three followed Jiang Ci's footsteps and walked forward.

I walked all the way to Si's father, Wen's mother, who was too tired to walk, but Jiang Ci's supplies continued to stretch out all the way, with no end in sight.

I have to say that although the walk was tiring, I felt full of security in my heart.

"Do you still want to watch it? Otherwise, I'll drive over here?"

Si Beichen asked, "Can't we just let the car appear out of thin air?"

Jiang Ci: "I can use my consciousness to access and place materials at will outside the space, but I can't do it inside the space. When I'm in the space, my consciousness can't control it."

"I see…"

Si's father and mother Wen waved their hands, "You don't need to look at my daughter, we already know what's going on, so let's go out first."

The whole family reappeared on the kang.

After coming out, Wen Qianyue couldn't help asking: "Then our family will be able to avoid natural disasters and live in peace for a lifetime in Xiaoci's space in the future?"

Si Beichen looked at Jiang Ci and said, "It shouldn't be that simple."

"It's true that I can only stay in my space for 6 hours a day before being kicked out by the space, so the idea of ​​staying in it forever is not feasible."

Si Jianhua expressed his understanding, "We can't slack off in natural disasters just because we have the space of Xiaoci. Space can only be used as our last means of life-saving. It must not be discovered by anyone, and we must not develop a mentality of relying on space."

Jiang Ci nodded heavily, "Yes, only by enhancing our own survivability can we have a greater chance of surviving in the end of natural disasters."

Si Beichen asked, "When will the extreme cold end?"

"The temperature started to pick up in July, and I hung up in August, and I don't know anything after that, so I also want to discuss with you whether we should continue to stay in Panlong Mountain or go to West City as originally planned."

Si Jianhua said worriedly: "Natural disasters are global, and it is not safe to go anywhere."

Si Beichen nodded, "The military base on Panlong Mountain has absorbed many top talents and preserved national defense and technological capabilities. I think we can continue to live here.

And where we live, there are no people in a radius of one kilometer, which is much safer than living in a town or city under the mountain. "

Jiang Ci: "Then let's live here first, we can pay more attention to the movement of the military base, and judge what we should do next based on their actions."

——

After the family finally harvested two crops of red root vegetables, it will soon be July.

Sure enough, just as Jiang Ci said, just after July, the temperature rose by 10 degrees to minus 50 degrees Celsius.

In mid-July, it rose another 10 degrees and became minus 40 degrees Celsius.

At the end of July, it was minus twenty degrees Celsius.

If Jiang Ci had the vision of God, he would find that more and more people from all over the country began to come out frequently.

Chapter 83 Sandstorm (2/2)

At the end of August, the temperature has completely warmed up to fifteen degrees Celsius.

This period of time was something that Jiang Ci had never experienced in her previous life. At this time, she had already died in her previous life.

Although the temperature returned to fifteen degrees Celsius, everyone took off their coats and down jackets.

But the sky was still gloomy, without a ray of sunlight.

This kind of warmth has the stuffy feeling before the rainstorm.

In fact, after the extreme cold, the world has not had rain for two years.

Jiang Ci took out the barbecue grill, and the family was sitting in the yard, grilling, eating and chatting.

Suddenly, a bright white flame dragged its long tail across the sky above its head.

Jiang Ci dropped the sign, quickly took out the ladder, and climbed up to the roof of the small bungalow in twos and twos.

He took out the binoculars and looked at the flame, the flame fell towards Nancheng and disappeared.

Before Jiang Ci had time to wonder what the flame was just now, a strange gust of wind suddenly blew up in the sky.

Turning around and just about to climb down the ladder, when I looked up, I saw the direction of the wind blowing, and there was a black wind and sand wall moving rapidly closer and closer.

From a distance, the wind and sand wall towers like a mountain, like a city wall, and it is the vanguard of the sandstorm!

Jiang Ci's eyes widened, and he shouted hoarsely: "Sandstorm! Come inside!"

At the same time, he quickly climbed down the ladder, put the things in the yard into the space, and the whole family quickly entered the house and closed the door.

Jiang Ci took out the adhesive tape and worked with Si Beichen to seal the doors and windows.

As more and more sand and dust flew into the air, the dense sand and dust covered the sky, and the place where the wind and sand wall moved, the sky was instantly dark, and the whole day was like night.

Dead trees and branches, sand and dust, hit the bulletproof glass and made a piercing scratching sound. The anti-theft door and the courtyard door were rattled by the wind, and sand and stones hit the door, making DuangDuang noises.

The sandstorm moved from north to south like locusts crossing the border, and swept across the entire Hua Kingdom in just three days.

The lucky ones found buildings or caves to hide in time and successfully avoided the sandstorm.

Unlucky people were directly swept up by the sandstorm and smashed to an unknown location.

The sky over the entire country of Hua was shrouded in sand and dust, and the air was so turbid that you would have to suck in a mouthful of sand from your nose whenever you took a breath.

After three full days, the sandstorm finally subsided.

The sky outside is still cloudy, and the windows have been covered with sand and dust, making it impossible to see the outside clearly.

Jiang Ci put on dust filter masks, goggles, and dustproof gloves for the family, and then wrapped her entire head tightly with a gauze scarf before she dared to open the door and come out.

A thick layer of dust had already settled in the courtyard, and when one stepped on it, there was a clear shoe print.

In addition to the sand and dust, many branches of old and dead trees fell in the yard.

The dust in the air was still falling little by little, and the family didn't plan to clean up the yard. It's useless to clean up now, and they can only clean up after the sky returns to blue and clear.

There was the sound of military trucks passing by one after another on the road in front of the courtyard. If there is no accident, it should be the rescue team sent by Commander Deng to the mountain.

If you can save as many as you can, you are only responsible for saving, and you can't do more.

The whole family came out to check around, and then hurried back into the house.

Until a week later, Sun Meiqin came to visit the house and brought a piece of news from Nancheng.

"I heard from my son that on the day of the sandstorm, a meteorite fell in Nancheng, and the entire Nancheng suffered heavy casualties.

The elder sister told me before that your family came from Nancheng. When I heard the news, I hurried to send you a letter. "

Chapter 84 The Mystery of Nature (1/2)

After the whole family knew what happened in Nancheng, they felt very complicated.

I am glad that my family escaped the catastrophe, but also sad that my hometown has encountered such a thing.

In the future, if the natural disaster ever comes to an end, they still hope to return to their hometown.

But they can't protect themselves now, what if a meteorite falls on their heads one day.

I always feel that the following natural disasters are getting more and more terrifying. This is the only way to stop if all human beings are killed.

Natural disasters always come quietly without knowing when, and they don't know how long they can stay in Beicheng.

Thinking that Jiang Ci's force value may still deter some ordinary people in peaceful times, but the increasingly harsh environment will only drive most moderate people into butchers.

Survivors will also be forced by the environment to become gamblers who risk their lives to fight.

Si Beichen was worried that he would not be able to protect his family all the time.

Then I started to pick up the training for my family when I was in Jiaxing community, and also increased the training intensity.

Especially Jiang Ci, her skin is the kind of skin that is easy to leave marks, and it will turn blue and purple when touched.

Si Beichen felt terribly distressed every day, but he could only train her ruthlessly.

Jiang Ci has a good foundation in martial arts. Under Si Beichen's targeted guidance and training, Jiang Ci's fighting skills and physical fitness have improved by leaps and bounds.

Si's father and mother's physical fitness has also been greatly improved.

The hit rate and accuracy of Wen Ma's shooting have also improved significantly.

——

two months later.

Something strange happened in the sky again.

Mysterious clouds like scimitars, first white, then red, and finally purple.

The whole sky is eerie and gorgeous.

Many purple clouds of strange shapes are mixed together, some are silky, some are tidal, and some are flocculent.

Soon, a huge black mushroom cloud descended vertically from the southwest.

Just when everyone ran out in amazement to observe the strangeness of the sky.

Then there was a loud bang from the southwest direction.

In an instant, the sky was dim and the earth was dark, and the strange and magnificent sky just now was instantly shrouded so that you could not see your fingers.

Jiang Ci's eyes widened in horror. If she guessed correctly, this strange phenomenon is one of the three natural mysteries of the world that she has recited countless times!

She shook her fingers, forcing herself to calm down.

Before the whole family could react, they quickly pulled the whole family into the space and came directly to the side of the rescue cabin.

The rescue capsule cost her 200 million at the beginning, but now it seems that it is really worth it!

This rescue capsule is a new type of airtight capsule developed by Russian engineer and inventor Yevgeny. It can carry 4 people, and nothing can destroy it.

People who stay in this sealed cabin can avoid natural disasters, terrorist attacks, and even the impact of the end of the world, and can survive in it for 40 days.

Its protection is bulletproof, it cannot be blown up, it cannot be burned.

It was originally just a model developed by Yevgeny, and it was produced by a high-end technology research and development company in my country not long before the natural disaster.

With a price of 200 million yuan, ordinary people simply cannot afford it.

Chapter 84 The Mystery of Nature (2/2)

And no one believes that there will really be an apocalyptic natural disaster in the future.

Jiang Ci came here because of her rebirth, and was very interested in the rescue capsule, so she asked someone to buy it.

Opening the door of the rescue cabin, Jiang Ci told everyone, "Get into the rescue cabin!"

Although Si's father, Wen's mother, Si Beichen didn't know what happened to the strange phenomenon outside, but he also knew that there was no time to ask now, so he immediately followed Jiang Ci's advice.

After the cabin door was closed, there were exactly four seats, and everyone fastened their seat belts before Jiang Ci released the entire rescue cabin again.

As soon as he came out, the mountain shook for a while, and there was a loud noise from the top of Panlong Mountain.

Countless large and small stones rolled down the mountain rumblingly.

All over the world, with loud bangs, people were suddenly lifted up out of thin air, houses were instantly razed to the ground, and people were blown to pieces.

Countless fireballs fell from the sky out of thin air, and the fireballs fell down one after another, the size of which was like a wheel, and the ground began to shake.

The sky was dark, and as far as the eyes could see, wood, stones, poultry carcasses, and human bodies fell from the sky like raindrops accompanied by sand and blood.

Countless people were blown into powder, and the scene was horrible.

Although the Panlong Mountain military base was not within the range of the explosion on the top of the mountain, it was still affected by the falling rocks, and one third of the base was smashed down.

Thanks to the soldiers' quick response, strong adaptability, and well-trained training, only a few dozen people were injured and no one was killed.

Halfway up the mountain, Jiang Ci's small bungalow was also doomed, and more than half of it was smashed down.

Fortunately, under Jiang Ci's deliberate control, the rescue cabin managed to escape the large rocks, only being shaken a few times by the splashing small stones, and the whole family was unharmed.

Seeing Jiang Ci's nervousness, Si Beichen couldn't help asking, "Do you know what's going on with those loud noises outside?"

Jiang Ci nodded slightly, "I've always worried that I don't know what natural disasters will look like after the extreme cold, so I sorted out countless natural disaster phenomena, recited them countless times, and kept them in my heart."

"When I saw the strange changes in the sky, I immediately selected the one that most matched this phenomenon from all the natural disasters I had recited."

Si's father, Wen, and mother, Si Beichen, all tightened their seat belts and looked at Jiang Ci.

Jiang Ci glanced at the black night outside the cabin, which was dyed red by the flames, and continued, "I don't know if you have heard of the three mysteries of nature in the world?"

Except for Si Jianhua nodding, Wen Qianyue and Si Beichen shook their heads.

"The Death Hill incident in ancient India, the Tunguska explosion in Siberia, Russia, and the Apocalypse explosion during the Ming dynasty.

So far, it is still impossible to explain the reasons why these three explosions occurred in the first place.

And today's weird natural phenomenon is exactly the same as the phenomenon of the apocalypse big bang!

It's just that the scale is bigger than the apocalypse big bang, and there are more places to explode. "

The blast radius of the apocalypse big bang was about 750 meters, square kilometers, causing more than 20,000 deaths and injuries.

In this big explosion, the scope of the explosion is so wide, and there are loud noises one after another. It is impossible to know how many people will be killed or injured.

An explosion of such a large area may soon trigger other disasters...

The place that has already exploded will not explode again, but the place that has not exploded is like buying a lottery ticket. You don't know which one will suddenly win the prize.

Jiang Ci didn't dare to take it lightly, and stayed in the rescue cabin with the whole family all the time, not daring to go out easily.

The aftermath of the shock coming from outside from time to time means that the explosion is not over yet.

Because the space will be kicked out for only six hours a day, Jiang Ci dare not use it casually, for fear that when there is a sudden change in the outside world, there will be no time to enter the space.

Therefore, during the six hours from 6:00 pm to 12:00 am every day, Jiang Ci will enter the space together with the rescue capsule, so that the whole family can move their bodies and have a rest.

When it was almost twelve o'clock in the morning, before the space kicked people, everyone took the initiative to enter the rescue cabin, and then went out of the space.

After staying in the rescue cabin for half a month, after confirming that the sky had returned to its normal color and the outside was completely quiet, the family finally decided to get out of the rescue cabin.

Chapter 85 Transfer (1/2)

Jiang Ci retracted the rescue capsule into the space.

It wasn't long before the whole family started cleaning the yard and the bungalow.

In the sky above, dozens of military helicopters suddenly rumbled away.

Through the collapsed courtyard wall, the family could see a convoy driving down the mountain, with no end in sight.

One after another military trucks, armored personnel carriers, military transport vehicles, armored vehicles, military off-road vehicles, military motorcycles, etc.

The roof of the first army truck was equipped with a big horn.

"General citizens, please be aware that the extinct volcano at the foot of Panlong Mountain shows signs of being activated by an unknown explosion.

At the same time, the research personnel of the major military bases have found that there are signs of earthquakes in all the earthquake zones across the country.

The earthquake may trigger a tsunami. The general public is requested to immediately prepare to move to a high-lying place and find an open place to evacuate.

The general public is requested to immediately prepare to move to a place with high terrain and seek refuge in an open place! "

One after another military vehicles roared down the mountain.

Jiang Ci made a decisive decision, "We will also transfer together."

Take away all the things that can be used in the small bungalow and the yard.

Taking out the modified Hummer, the whole family put on body armor, each with a helmet, goggles, mask and a pistol.

Si Beichen drove, Jiang Ci sat in the co-pilot, Si's father and mother Wen sat in the back seat.

When passing by Heping Village, Jiang Ci glanced at Sun Meiqin's house with a telescope.

Most of the courtyards in Heping Village were destroyed by rocks.

Aunt Sun, like her house, only half collapsed, the yard was turned upside down, and the door was even opened.

It seemed that the person left in a hurry, packed his luggage in a hurry and left.

After confirming that there was no one in Heping Village, Jiang Ci's family also left Panlong Mountain at a faster pace.

Even after experiencing sandstorms and unknown explosions, the town at the foot of the mountain was still crowded with people.

But all of them were thin and looked malnourished.

All the roads are full of pedestrians carrying heavy luggage and dragging their families.

Most of the survivors can only move forward on foot, and a small number of people drive all kinds of cars at a slow speed.

The convoy from the military base was blocked when it reached the town at the foot of the mountain.

The survivors hurriedly climbed onto the military vehicle, and some forced their children into the vehicle.

The roof, the body, the wheels, and even the bottom of the car were full of people.

"Save us, Lord Jun, take us along."

"Yes, yes, you can't just ignore death!"

"You have so many cars, everyone squeeze together and take us along."

"What do you mean by pointing guns at us? It used to be nice to say, defend the country, but now the guns are aimed at us ordinary people, right?"

"Don't be afraid, everyone, squeeze in!"

Jiang Ci saw the chaotic scene ahead with the binoculars, and immediately asked Si Beichen to stop the car and back up.

I thought it would be smoother to follow the convoy of the military base, but I didn't expect this to be the case.

Even though they reacted quickly enough, they were still stopped by a dozen survivors when they reversed and turned.

They all surrounded the Hummer with indifferent faces.

Someone even took a stone and smashed it viciously at the window of the car.

Of course, the bulletproof glass was not smashed, and the expressions of a dozen people became more excited.

This car is powerful, if you grab it, it will be theirs.

Chapter 85 Transfer (2/2)

Jiang Ci didn't let these people's daydreams last long.

The windows on all sides and the sunroof glass are opened at the same time.

Si Beichen was in charge of the two windows of the front driver's seat, and Si's father and mother Wen were in charge of one rear window.

Jiang Ci directly got out of the skylight with her entire upper body.

The four of them held up pistols equipped with silencers, bang bang bang ~ a dozen shots in a row, each performed their duties, cooperated tacitly, and directly wiped out a dozen people.

This was the first time the family fought collectively. Si's father and Wen's mother were all smiling while touching the pistols, and finally felt that they could come in handy, at least they would not hold back the two children.

Mother Wen no longer trembled as much as she did when she killed someone for the first time.

As the instructor who trains the whole family, Si Beichen praised affirmatively: "Parents have made great progress."

After a pause, he glanced at Jiang Ci, who was looking forward to him in the passenger seat, and said, "Xiao Ci is even better!"

Jiang Ci replied briskly: "You are also great!"

The whole family is satisfied...

The Hummer drove back up the mountain again, and drove to a flat land with no one there.

Jiang Ci directly put away the Hummer and released the helicopter.

The helicopters at the military base have long gone to nowhere.

The convoy from the military base is still stuck on the road, and it is difficult to move forward. They don't know what they plan to do with these survivors, and when they plan to move on.

"We directly flew the helicopter to the west city. The west city has a high terrain and a large area, and it is not in the earthquake zone."

"I think the helicopters at the base are also going in that direction."

As soon as Si Beichen started the helicopter, he saw many large and small animals rushing down from the mountain.

They fled in all directions restlessly, and even rushed towards the helicopter with agility.

Fortunately, the helicopter had already taken off and flew into the air.

The whole family had a bad feeling, and Si Beichen accelerated the helicopter and flew westward.

The convoy of the military base that was blocked had no choice but to break out of the encirclement after communicating with the survivors to no avail. The gas pedal was pressed to the bottom and rushed forward. Anyone who refused to listen to the advice and insisted on stopping would seek death.

The convoy had just driven not far away when a strange wind suddenly blew up in the sky, and the ground shook slightly, accompanied by some strange noises from time to time.

The speed of the convoy is faster, and the horsepower is increased to rush forward.

The survivors also noticed something strange. They also clearly saw that the ground suddenly began to emit smoke like boiling water.

There are more and more black, white and gray fogs, even with a strange smell.

The surface temperature is also getting higher and higher.

A knowledgeable survivor yelled "Ah" in horror, and shouted heartbreakingly: "There is an earthquake, run!"

More and more survivors are aware of the abnormality of these phenomena, and probably realize that these strange phenomena are the beginning of another disaster.

Everyone frantically ran desperately in the direction where the military base convoy disappeared.

Among the crowds, some people even fell to the ground and were directly trampled to bloody flesh.

No one has the heart to care about whether they have stepped on something under their feet.

In the face of the disaster, everyone can't hear or see anything, they only know how to run! run! Run like hell! Race against time! Race against life!

Jiang Ci looked at Panlong Mountain behind him with a high-definition high-powered telescope.

I saw Panlong Mountain, which was originally quiet, suddenly black gray smoke billowed from the top of the mountain, and huge smoke rose up like a rolling dragon.

Immediately afterwards, a huge and thick fire dragon spurted out from the top of the mountain.

The fiery red hot magma winds down the mountain.

The huge fire dragon climbed the entire Panlong Mountain with countless little red snakes.

While the smoke and fire rose, the dead trees on the mountain were instantly ignited.

The whole mountain was instantly reduced to a sea of ​​flames and purgatory.

Chapter 86 Volcanic Earthquake (1/2)

The convoy at the military base is also in a race against time.

Behind him is the Panlong Mountain, whose flames are red all over the half of the sky. The roaring and erupting volcano seems to have been silent for a long time, just to wait for this long-prepared moment.

Volcanic ash and volcanic debris erupted to an astonishing height of 34 kilometers, and the attack speed reached 160 kilometers per hour. The speed of the first attack was not fast.

But before and after a total of six volcanic ash attacks.

A large amount of volcanic ash and volcanic rock debris poured into the town below the mountain, burying this beautiful town and the survivors who had no time to evacuate!

The volcanic ash spewed down from high altitude has a temperature as high as 500 degrees Celsius.

Directly burn the flesh of the survivors who were too late to evacuate on the spot, melting them into skeletons.

The eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79 was no different.

And that's not all.

The convoy and survivors who had not yet waited for the military base to evacuate quickly were thankful that they had escaped the range of the volcanic eruption.

The ground began to shake violently.

Everyone was in a daze, and felt as uncomfortable as if they were motion sick for a moment.

The sky is spinning, the sky is shaking, and the sky and the earth are changing color.

A narrow crack in the ground quickly extended from a distance to not far behind the survivors.

The ground seemed to have been cracked by frost, with cracks everywhere.

Before they could stop to catch their breath, everyone stepped on the gas pedal even harder, avoiding the cracks in the ground and rushing out.

The car is like driving on a trampoline. People who shake it want to vomit, and some people can't help it, and they vomit directly.

Jiang Ci looked at Panlong Mountain, which was getting farther and farther away from them, and breathed a sigh of relief, with the fear of the rest of his life.

Fortunately, their family gave up the Humvee decisively and chose the helicopter.

Volcanic earthquakes are vibrations caused by magma breaking through surrounding rock during volcanic activity.

The focus of this kind of volcanic earthquake is limited to the zone of volcanic activity. Generally, shallow earthquakes with a depth of no more than 10 kilometers have large magnitudes, and most of them belong to the earthquake swarm type without a main shock, but the scope of influence is small.

So as long as the survivors escape fast enough, they can still escape successfully.

However, the volcanic earthquake was obviously only an earthquake caused by the eruption of the extinct volcano of Panlong Mountain after it was suddenly activated, and it was not a tectonic earthquake detected by scientific researchers at major military bases.

So I can't be too happy too early, this is just an appetizer, and the real earthquake has not yet played.

——

The more the helicopter flies to the west, the more various helicopters flying from all directions can be seen.

Jiang Ci's helicopter is not very eye-catching.

Military helicopters in military bases all over the country, and a small number of private helicopters operated by powerful and wealthy families, all moved towards the west city.

Vehicles of different sizes on the ground were also desperately running towards the west city.

Everyone has their own means of survival. Even under the background of natural disasters and the destruction of the world, the first ones to be eliminated are those who are not strong, capable, lucky or smart enough.

A small number of survivors who are capable, strong and flexible in mind can still find a way to keep themselves alive.

As for whether they can live to the end, no one can guarantee that one more day is a day, and survival is human instinct.

Chapter 86 Volcanic Earthquake (2/2)

The destruction of the world by natural disasters makes the superiority of the fittest more vividly reflected.

The weak are doomed to be eliminated, and the strong are qualified to continue to compete for survival.

When Jiang Ci's family reached the sky above Xicheng, many migration teams had already arrived.

There are more migratory teams still on their way from all over the country to the west city.

Looking down from above, one can clearly see that the endless wilderness of the West City is divided into two parts.

Half of it is the gathering place of military bases from all over the world. With the Xicheng military base as the center, countless military tents have been erected. They are uniform in color, uniform in style, and neatly arranged. They look like soldiers in a military exercise, majestic and magnificent.

On the periphery of all military tents, there is a soldier with a gun standing guard at intervals, and the sense of security is overwhelming.

The other half are ordinary survivors, colorful tents of various sizes, set up everywhere, messy, varied, without aesthetic feeling, and without rules at all.

It's not easy for everyone to live until now, and no one wants to trust anyone, and they are all on guard against each other, wishing to set up their own tents far away from others.

But they all wanted to be closer to the tents on the military base.

Outside the chaotic private tent camp, there are all kinds of vehicles parked not far away, and those who can still drive in the car basically stay in the car on guard and don't come out casually.

Those who came early and those with tough fists naturally seized the best ground in front of them. Even if tents or vehicles were parked under the guns of the military, they still felt at ease.

The Chu River and Han Realms are very distinct. As more and more survivors arrive in the West City, the West City will only become more chaotic.

Jiang Ci noticed that those private helicopters seemed to have made some kind of deal with the military after they arrived in Xicheng. They got special care from the military and directly allowed them to land the helicopters in the military camp protection circle.

Jiang Ci's helicopter hovered over Xicheng for a while and then flew away further west.

Many people also saw the helicopter flying westward. Although they wondered why the helicopter came and flew away, they didn't bother to care about other people's lives.

There are really too many survivors who came to take refuge in West City, not to mention the military forces from all over the country.

The current military base is hard to protect itself, so it can only protect the military itself first, and there is no plan to recruit more people, unless it makes some bloody deals with the military and seeks military asylum.

So their family can't get in.

Even if they could get in, they dare not go in now. After all, after entering the military, it is equivalent to handing over their lives to the military.

At that time, all the life-saving supplies in Jiang Ci's space will be unavailable, and his family dare not hide in the space under the nose of the military.

On the other side, the survivors were a mixed bag. If they stayed for a long time, they would only get into trouble, and it was not suitable for them to stay.

Originally, they planned to continue to the west, and further west was the endless Gobi Desert, the deserted city that Jiang Ci planned to go to.

The deserted city is full of stone mountains, no grass grows, and it is desolate. Except for the wind power station built there, it is a pure no-man's land.

It is definitely not a coincidence that the military would rather huddle together in Xicheng than come to the vast deserted city.

According to the geographical knowledge learned by Jiang Ci, there is indeed a part of the deserted city that is located in an important earthquake zone.

But the deserted city occupies a large area. If it avoids the earthquake zone, it won't be too badly shaken, except that it doesn't have soil and water like the west city, which is more conducive to human survival.

Unless, there are chemical substances or experimental research bases that are prone to leaks underground in the deserted city...

The helicopter couldn't land directly in the West City like other people, it was inconvenient to get into the space, and at the same time, they were afraid that when the earthquake struck, those survivors would rush up to snatch the helicopter regardless.

So the family went around the deserted city again, and it was really deserted.

On the other hand, there is a service station for large trucks on the border between Xicheng and Huangcheng, and many tents have been set up.

Si Beichen planned to land on a level ground with a blind spot.

Chapter 87 Desolate City (1/2)

The deserted city is indeed very big, with the endless Gobi desert gravel road, standing on a high place with a telescope, you can see far away.

The advantage is that any danger around you can be found in the first place.

The disadvantage is that it is too spacious, and the target of the helicopter is too large, and the landing is close, so it is easy to be seen.

Si Beichen had no choice but to continue flying forward, looking for a blind spot in the service station.

Jiang Ci looked around with a telescope, but he couldn't be seen by others, and he had to be flat and hard without obstacles such as sand and stones.

After flying forward for a certain distance, it landed on a deserted concrete ground.

Jiang Ci quickly put away the helicopter and took out the Hummer.

After closing the car door and pasting the anti-peeping film on all the car windows, Jiang Ci took out four servings of braised chicken and rice, one for each person, to replenish energy and fill his stomach.

Collect all the garbage after meals into the space, and take advantage of no one here to open the car window to dissipate the smell.

Since the military did not dare to take refuge in the deserted city, they naturally would not take refuge in the deserted city.

If such a large-scale world-class earthquake will occur as predicted by the military, a volcanic tsunami must be inevitable.

They had to find a hidden place to take out the rescue capsule for refuge.

The helicopter is definitely out of service.

One is because we don’t know how long it will take for the earthquake, volcano and tsunami to end. The air vortex generated by the earthquake will have a relatively large impact on the generation and direction of lift, and there will be safety problems.

The second is that helicopters are also easily attacked by rocks from volcanic eruptions, and may lose control due to encountering high-strength air currents.

The third is that the helicopter has high requirements on the ground when it lands. There must be an open space that is more than twice the diameter of the propeller. The ground must be flat and there must be no obstacles such as gravel, billboards, garbage.

After such a large-scale disaster, it is very likely that they will be forced to stop in the air and cannot get down.

In short, the safest thing is to stay in the rescue cabin.

Si Beichen drove, and the whole family went to the junction of Huangcheng and Xicheng.

There are too many survivors in West City, too crowded, easy to be exposed.

The deserted city is also a place of refuge abandoned by the military, and it is suspected that there will be unknown dangers, so I dare not go deep.

Had to compare the hatchback to take the middle.

There is still a certain distance from the military station here, and it is also far away from the border service area.

Si Beichen didn't take the national road, but drove a Hummer to the Gobi Shizi Mountain, which is perpendicular to the national road.

The survivors felt that the closer they were to the military camp, the safer they were, so they all set up tents around the wilderness where the military camp was located.

No grass grows in the Gobi, but no one cares about it.

This is convenient for Jiang Ci's family.

After driving to a vast Gobi Desert with no villages or shops in front of it, Jiang Ci put away the Hummer and took out the rescue capsule.

Originally, the rescue capsule was designed to be found and used for rescue after a disaster, so it was designed as a bright orange sphere.

But for Jiang Ci, orange was too high-profile, so she and Si Beichen painted it marl gray.

Now put it on the vast Gobi, if you don't pay attention, you really can't see it, it is almost integrated with the Gobi.

Jiang Ci was much more relieved.

In the following time, the whole family lived in the emergency cabin, ready for the arrival of natural disasters at any time.

When I want to go to the toilet, I will be taken into the space by Jiang Ci.

Breakfast and lunch are eaten directly in the rescue cabin, and dinner is eaten in the space.

It is inconvenient to cook in the rescue cabin, and the rest time at night is short, Jiang Ci is not willing to let everyone spend the limited time on cooking.

Therefore, they are all ready-made ginger porcelains that are eaten, which are delicious and easy.

From 6:00 pm to 12:00 pm every day, there are less than six hours for free movement in the space.

Chapter 87 Desolate City (2/2)

After all, it is really uncomfortable to be bound in the rescue cabin for a long time.

But they don't know when the natural disaster will come suddenly, and the whole family is determined not to leave the emergency cabin.

There is no communication tool to communicate with the outside world, and there is no one around who can maintain long-term contact with confidence. Fortunately, the family is always together and accompanied by each other, so that they will not be lonely.

——

West City a week later.

The major military bases were the first to assemble at the Xicheng station.

Looking around, the densely packed and neatly arranged military tents are very spectacular.

Of the other survivors, those with transport arrived next.

Some survivors who are relatively close to the West City have also arrived on foot.

Some parts of the survivors who are far away have been reached by various means.

More are on the way.

Of course, there are always some survivors in every place who do not believe the military's predictions. Even after experiencing extreme weather such as extreme heat, rain, extreme cold, sandstorms, etc., they still do not believe that all earthquake zones will shake at the same time one day.

Taking chances, these people stayed where they were and did not move.

Even if there is an earthquake, don’t be afraid, find an open place to hide, as long as you don’t get smashed under the building or fall into the cracks, the earthquake will pass quickly.

There are still some things that are pure and let them be destroyed. Let’s destroy them. If you want to die, you should die quickly. It’s too difficult to live. I don’t want to escape or live any longer. Just die.

There are even some extreme thoughts, just let the earth explode, if you die together, no one can live alone!

As for the tsunami and volcanic eruption caused by the earthquake, there is no need to think so much.

If the earthquake, tsunami and volcanic eruption come together, it is estimated that all human beings will die, so there is no need to waste energy doing useless work, it is better to stay where you are, and it will be a happy one.

But more people are still embracing the survival mentality that it is better to die than to live, and they are struggling to escape on the way of migration.

——

Jiang Ci's family stayed in the emergency cabin for fifteen days.

The next morning, the whole family was eating buns and drinking soy milk.

Suddenly, I saw flocks of birds flying around in the sky outside the rescue cabin.

Ten seconds later.

There was a faint rumbling noise outside, and the ground under his feet trembled slightly. The rumbling sound came from far and near.

The trembling of the ground gradually turned into violent shaking, as if something was about to rush out of the ground.

Regardless of having breakfast, the whole family took away all the sundries, and hurriedly checked whether the safety rope on their bodies was fastened again.

Buckle up your safety helmet and wear protective gloves.

The rescue capsule has been shaking violently.

The whole family clung tightly to the safety handrails in the rescue cabin. Even though the rescue cabin had a very strong shockproof ability, the whole family still felt the feeling of the sky falling apart.

And outside the rescue cabin, where the whole family can't see.

Looking down from the sky, one can clearly see that in one city after another, the buildings began to shake violently, and even gradually collapsed.

The mountains roared, countless huge stones smashed to the ground, and the whole earth became extremely noisy.

Buildings were instantly razed to the ground, cracked roads, collapsed houses, and huge boulders standing in the middle of the road.

The cracked earth, the lake water that dries up in an instant, and fault lakes are formed at the crustal breaks.

Numerous large cracks appeared on the ground, bottomless, like dark eyes that suddenly opened.

Railroad tracks twisted, bridges snapped, and landslides and landslides buried villages and survivors.

Five minutes later, the earth returned to calm, and the entire ground was extremely quiet.

The quiet time lasted only a few seconds, followed by screams that shook the sky.

Chapter 88 Qi Debut (1/2)

A city that was bustling just a second ago has turned into ruins in an instant.

The people buried in the ground moaned and cried helplessly, and the survivors on the ground looked at everything around them blankly.

Mountains and rivers collapsed, hundreds of millions of human beings were buried underground, and cities were swallowed up in an instant.

Before he came back to his senses, he was pulled back to his thoughts by screams.

Those were the survivors who were crushed under the ruins, they were helpless looking for help, but in the face of countless reinforced concrete, the people on the ground were stunned for a while, helpless.

The city is like a hell on earth, with screams, cries and groans coming from the ground in all directions.

Before the people on the ground recovered their sanity, countless unknown objects suddenly floated in the sky.

Like burning paper being blown into the air by the wind, with slight sparks.

More and more unknown objects fluttered in the air.

It slowly falls on the dry leaves, melting the leaves instantly.

When it landed on the human skin, it immediately burned a scald mark.

"Fire, fire, volcanic ash!"

The survivors at the military base, before they recovered from the shock and fear brought by the earthquake, were dizzy from the news of the volcanic ash.

There was no time to collect the tents, and all the supplies were thrown away. They all scattered and fled to find buildings to avoid the hot volcanic ash floating around.

The military base was obviously well-prepared, and the soldiers were well-trained to pull out huge canopies. The canopies made of special materials were directly folded into a square cauldron cover, which immediately blocked the volcanic ash.

The survivors saw this scene red-eyed anxiously, and began to rush under the military's sky without hesitation.

Shot and killed a few people who rushed to the front, but still did not stop these people's desire to survive.

On the contrary, they went even more desperately to drill under the military's canopy.

The people in charge acted decisively and threw the extra canopy to the more and more crazy survivors outside.

Everyone in the Xicheng station breathed a sigh of relief.

The earthquake didn't bury them in the ground, and the volcanic ash didn't do them too much damage. They came to the West City camp so rightly!

As long as they have the protection of the military, they can definitely survive even if they pick up the wrong hands.

What everyone is thinking now is that as long as everyone works together to rely on the military, the military will definitely not dare to kill them all.

The number of survivors is far greater than that of the military.

Extinct volcanoes are constantly being activated, erupting hot magma, and the number of active volcanoes has been increasing inexplicably.

The whole sky was polluted by earthquakes and volcanoes. Gray black smoke rolled in the air, and the fiery red magma dyed the smoke a strange red.

Many people began to cough uncontrollably.

Inhaling too many harmful substances in the air can easily cause respiratory tract infection, reduce lung function, and even cause various diseases such as asthma and heart disease, endangering human life.

People who responded quickly have already started to cover their mouths and noses with homemade masks, or cover their mouths and noses with wet towels.

Jiang Ci's family was safe and sound hiding in the rescue cabin. The rescue cabin has been completely closed, and the outside world can only be observed through the special equipment in the cabin.

Looking at the volcanic ash floating in the air, the whole family held their breath and quietly waited for the arrival of the tsunami.

Volcanoes on land have already erupted, so is it still far from the eruption of volcanoes on the seabed?

At this time, the depths of the ocean.

There are many fractures in the seabed strata, and the seawater is lifted up by the huge energy released by it, and spreads rapidly to the surroundings in a rippled shape.

A huge tsunami with a height of 80 meters formed a huge wall of water with a speed of up to 700 kilometers per hour, equivalent to the flying speed of a fighter jet.

Chapter 88 Qi Debut (2/2)

In just a few hours, you can cross the ocean.

Initially, it is only a few meters, but when the diffused energy is affected by the resistance of sea water, the wavelength and wave speed will decrease.

And the wave height will rise sharply.

When the sea water reaches the coastline, a huge tsunami with a height of tens of meters will be formed.

Everything around it is like ants in front of it.

Vehicles and buildings were quickly swept away and destroyed.

The tsunami quickly swept over, turning everything it went into a vast ocean, and the city was instantly swallowed up.

The screams of the survivors who were already buried under the ground by the earthquake were instantly drowned by the waves.

The tsunami rolled huge waves, carrying unparalleled majestic energy, sweeping the entire land indomitably.

Countless survivors were submerged in seawater in panic and despair, and instead of being crushed to death by earthquakes or burned to death by volcanic ash and magma, they drowned to death in the end.

The few survivors who were patronized by the goddess of luck, covered with scald scars, stood alone on the top of the few dilapidated and obviously overwhelmed dilapidated buildings, surrounded by surging waves.

Sitting there with a dull face, trembling all over, crying and laughing, the spirit is obviously not normal.

The highest terrain in the wilderness where the West City is stationed is meters high.

The military has taken out all the equipment that can be used in the water, ranging from yachts, ships, submarines, to assault boats, rubber boats, life buoys, life jackets and diving suits.

The survivors also climbed to the roof, and some people even fought on the roof in order to snatch a position on the roof.

Most of them have already assembled and went to the military to force the palace.

Relying on the large number of people, his brain became hot, and he was no longer afraid of guns. He was ready to rob the military with all his blood!

Melee is imminent.

But the tsunami obviously has more than enough energy.

Sweeping from such a far ocean, being able to walk to the west city and flood the highest point of the west city to a height of nearly 2 meters is already their limit.

After lingering for a long time, the tsunami finally stopped at two meters high at the station in Xicheng and was unwilling to recede...

The ground finally sees light again.

But what was exposed before everyone's eyes was corpses and building debris all over the ground, and the scene was horrible.

The survivors couldn't help crying, with confusion and despair about the future.

The location of Jiang Ci's family is at the junction of Xicheng and Huangcheng, and there is still some distance from the highest point of Xicheng.

The sea water also submerged five meters before receding.

The rescue capsule will automatically float on the sea surface when the tsunami arrives.

So when the tsunami left, it even swept away Jiang Ci's rescue capsule.

Seeing that the tsunami has begun to recede, there is no need for them to float on the sea anymore.

Jiang Ci immediately pressed a green button in the cabin.

Immediately, two cabin anchors were shot out from the sphere of the rescue capsule, and they were heavily tied to the ground, firmly fixing the rescue capsule in place.

All the survivors who survived by chance maintained their original movements, and did not dare to have any extra movements, for fear that the tsunami would come back again.

Time passed by every minute and every second. After 12 hours, the earthquake did not appear again, and the tsunami seemed to have receded completely. ????

The volcano is still erupting continuously, but the speed and intensity of the eruption are not as violent as before.

With the passage of time and the exhausted slack of the survivor's heart.

More and more people began to tremble uncontrollably, with weak legs and trembling hands, and kept swallowing saliva to relieve their hunger.

Chapter 89 The First Reconstruction (1/2)

Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis came together one after another, terrifying.

Even though many survivors survived by chance, the homes they depended on were completely destroyed.

The entire continent was reduced to ruins.

Even their last bits of food and daily necessities were swept away by the tsunami.

All that remained were the remains of bodies that had been pushed up by the waves and stranded at their feet.

Now everyone is worse than beggars, at least beggars still have a place to beg, they don't even know where to go to beg now.

Everyone's heart is full of despair, thinking of the unknown future, thinking of the painful present, what should they do...

Some survivors swallowed their saliva, glanced at the military soldiers with guns in the distance, and then stared blankly at the remains of the corpses on the ground, looking back and forth without knowing what they were thinking.

Perhaps, although they can't be beggars, they can be pickers...

After waiting for so long, the disaster has not come back again, so more and more survivors have begun to sit still.

They called for friends and carefully left the Xicheng station.

Although they have now become poor, white and penniless people, after the tsunami receded, all the materials on the entire land were also exposed.

With so many people dead, the supplies of these people naturally belonged to the survivors.

Maybe, as long as they pick them up more diligently, they can live better than the previous two years.

All the survivors gradually reacted, and soon they left one after another.

The military forces of the entire country have gathered in Xicheng, and there is no plan to separate them later.

Natural disasters are so terrible, and their military can only unite to fight against natural disasters if they are twisted together.

They don't know what will happen later, they have to prepare for the worst and plan what to do in the future.

The entire military leadership held a meeting together, and the meeting lasted for three days and three nights before finally formulating a clear direction.

Soon, the military posted an announcement, which was a recruitment message.

One is to recruit all kinds of technical personnel with special skills, such as maintenance workers, construction workers, electricians, welders, doctors, etc., with good remuneration, including food and lodging at the base, and monthly salary and points according to work.

The second is to recruit scavengers, who are mainly responsible for collecting all kinds of wood, old cars, rare metals, steel, glass, bricks and other reusable resources. According to the value of the recovered items, the base points can be exchanged, and the points can be exchanged for materials at the base.

The third is to recruit cadaver workers, who are mainly responsible for transporting the corpses outside to the incinerator for incineration, and redeem points according to the number of corpses transported back.

There is also a line of small words at the bottom. After the house is built, the accumulated points can be exchanged for the house.

A month later, the volcano also gradually quieted down.

Jiang Ci's family finally put on protective clothing and walked out of the rescue cabin.

The current location of the rescue cabin is in the deserted city. Jiang Ci is worried that there will be unknown dangerous substances leaking underground here, so he dare not be careless.

Putting away the rescue capsule, Jiang Ci took out the Hummer again, and after paste the Hummer with mud.

The family quickly left the deserted city and came to the west city.

The content of the announcement posted by the military has been spread, and the work of the survivors is on the right track.

With busy things to do, the mental state of the survivors improved a lot.

As long as they work hard to earn points, they can go to the military to exchange for a house. They must work hard to earn points, so as not to save enough points to exchange.

Originally, they were all ready to pick up some dead people and eat them alive. Fortunately, the military gave them a chance and gave them the courage to persist in living again.

Chapter 89 The First Reconstruction (2/2)

The military distributed unified tents to all the survivors who passed the application, each with a unique magnetic card, which represented identity on the one hand, and earned points on the other hand.

Through labor, survivors can exchange their points for food in the Survivor Canteen, or exchange their points for some necessities in the Survivor Supermarket.

Welders, electricians, doctors, maintenance workers, etc. all perform their duties and shine in their fields of expertise.

All the recovered waste items were also reused by the military, turning waste into treasure.

The construction workers took turns to build the house day and night.

Due to the limited conditions, the building has high requirements on the foundation, the amount of reinforced concrete is large, and it is necessary to lay pipes, waterproof, and stairwells.

In the case of cast-in-place, the second floor can only be built after the concrete has dried, which takes a lot of time.

Therefore, all the houses are unified into bungalows, which takes less time and is faster.

The incinerator was also working day and night, burning the bodies of the victims to ashes one by one.

If too many corpses are not disposed of, it is easy to infect the plague, so this is why the military is anxious to dispose of the corpses.

——

Jiang Ci's family also went to the military to apply for jobs.

It is impossible for the whole family to wander around all the time. If they can exchange their points for a house, at least they can settle down temporarily. It would be great to have the military to maintain order.

Applying for a job in the military is not easy, nor is it required of everyone.

The first link is to report your ID number. The military staff will check the 18th generation of each person’s ancestors, what they have done, where they are from, whether the photos match their own, and whether there are any bad records.

This investigation surprised the applicants. This family is not simple.

Si Jianhua was the former mayor of Nancheng City before retiring.

Wen Qianyue is a shareholder of two listed companies.

Si Beichen was a special soldier before retiring from the army, and some of the contents were all encrypted files, which even they did not have permission to open.

Jiang Ci is a rich young lady, she is the first in all subjects at school, and has won numerous honors for the school.

The whole family easily passed the first level.

The second link is the physical examination, mainly to check whether there are infectious diseases or incurable diseases that have not been reported.

Before the natural disaster, the whole family had a physical examination every year. After the natural disaster, they have been doing well. They have not suffered too much and are in good health.

The third link is to assign work, and the whole family has chosen to become scavengers.

Scavengers have more freedom than other jobs, and for Jiang Ci, who has space as a weapon for cheating, it is easy to scavenges and exchange for points.

After the whole family received the unified distribution of tents and identity cards, they officially moved into the military territory.

Jiang Ci wasn't worried about her secret being discovered. After all, their scavengers left early and returned late, and they were not within the sight of the military.

Of course, not everyone is qualified to work for the military. A large number of people were eliminated in the first stage alone, and more people were eliminated in the second stage than in the first stage.

Although they are not eligible to have military identity cards, the military has also left them a way out.

These people who have been dismissed by the military can also pick up waste and hand it over to the military, but they cannot be exchanged for points, only a certain amount of food.

You can also become a construction worker and help the military build houses, but the military is only responsible for three meals a day, and nothing else.

Naturally, the treatment is not comparable to that of a person with an ID card.

Two months later, the military house was the first to be completed.

The military bases in various places have been integrated and officially renamed: Survivor Base.

Chapter 90 House Selection (1/2)

When the Survivor Base was officially listed.

There was a sudden change in the base hospital.

Two survivors who went to the hospital to see a doctor died suddenly and for no reason.

Three more patients died soon after.

Survivors with identity cards can only come in after passing the physical examination. This death is obviously not right.

Qin Kang was also very confused. He encountered such a sudden situation not long after he became an emergency physician.

When the patient first arrived, he had high fever, vomiting, severe cough, and even nosebleeds or hemoptysis.

But the inspection did not find any special problems, so he had to stay in the hospital for observation.

Now there is even a patient who squirted a mouthful of blood on the wall and fell to the ground in an instant, without breathing.

This matter has aroused the attention of the base hospital. After the autopsy of the patient's body, the experimental research found that the patient died of pulmonary hemorrhage or cerebral hemorrhage.

confirmed infection with Bacillus anthrax virus.

After reporting to the base's senior management, the military immediately understood where the problem was.

Through the investigation of the patient's movement trajectory, it turned out that all of them had been to the deserted city.

If there is no accident, it must be caused by the leakage of anthrax virus in the underground experimental research institute in Huangcheng during the earthquake.

Tortured too hard by natural disasters, the high-level officials were so busy rebuilding their homes that they forgot that there was an experimental research institute underground in the deserted city.

Immediately send a special person to disinfect and immediately cut off the source of the leak.

Fortunately, it was discovered in time. Although dozens of people died, the virus did not continue to spread.

When Jiang Ci knew about this, the matter had already been resolved.

Jiang Ci couldn't help being thankful that the whole family was wearing protective clothing when they came out of the rescue cabin because they were suspicious of the deserted city.

After leaving the deserted city, the whole family never went back, so nothing happened.

...

This year's New Year has already passed away quietly when the earthquake, volcano and tsunami came together.

Since then, festive festivals have completely lost their meaning, and no one is in the mood to celebrate any so-called festivals.

Since Jiang Ci's family became scavengers, their daily routines are very regular.

Every morning, I wake up in a tent uniformly issued by the military, take a magnetic card and use points to go to the base cafeteria to buy a few bowls of porridge.

The purpose is to let the data of the military base show that her family is consuming points normally, so that the points can only be paid in and out, which makes people suspicious for no reason.

After drinking porridge, the family drove out in a muddy Hummer.

For lunch and dinner, the whole family secretly ate in the car outside.

Jiang Ci will use the offline real-world map she downloaded earlier to roughly determine where the materials with relatively high points are located.

Like a cement factory.

Due to the impact of tectonic earthquakes, the original real map is not completely accurate, but it is better than nothing.

With a general orientation, the whole family will soon find out where the cement plant is buried.

Move a few bags of cement to the car, and then cover up the cement factory.

In the evening, the whole family went to the military mission hall to submit today's scavenger harvest.

Take out the cement sample, and then lead the military staff to the cement factory.

The military will send special personnel to transport all the cement away.

According to the amount of cement, the mission center will give Jiang Ci's family corresponding points.

After dinner time, Jiang Ci will go to the cafeteria of the base again to buy some cold rice balls.

Chapter 90 House Selection (2/2)

It proved that their family also ate dinner, but they were just saving money.

From time to time, they go to the base supermarket again, sometimes to brush a piece of soap, sometimes to brush a towel, sometimes to use toothbrush, toothpaste or paper towels, etc., so as to fill their family’s life trajectory in the base.

The chances of finding a large cement factory, steel bar factory, or gold storefront like this are extremely rare, and it is impossible for all good luck to come to Jiang Ci's house.

In this situation, the points earned are many and easy, and it is easy to be jealous and cause trouble.

Therefore, most of the time, Jiang Ci's family just brought two or three sacks of ordinary supplies back to the base to exchange for a small amount of points.

In three months, Jiang Ci's points alone reached 50,000.

Si's father, Wen's mother, and Si Beichen's magnetic card points are close to 20,000 per person.

This is already at the top level among survivors.

The main reason is that Jiang Ci's family was lucky. The supplies they found were not only very valuable, but also large and concentrated, so they exchanged so many points.

Taking advantage of the fact that their mud-covered modified Hummer hadn't attracted too many people's attention, Jiang Ci's family ran back to the base out of breath when they went out to pick up waste.

It is said to outsiders that the car ran out of gas, so they had to throw the car on the road, and people ran back.

When I went back to look for it, it was naturally taken away by other survivors and I couldn't find it.

It is reasonable for the car to run out of gas after driving for so long, and it is completely justified to be thrown on the road and be taken away by other survivors.

After all, the oil that the base sells to survivors is very expensive, and most people would not think of exchanging their hard-earned points for gasoline or diesel.

After losing the car, I can only walk on two legs when I go out to pick up waste every day.

But Jiang Ci is not stupid, walking on both legs is for outsiders to see.

As long as he walked out of the monitoring range of the base, Jiang Ci immediately found a hidden and uninhabited place, took out the Hummer and drove it.

In the evening, the whole family came back in disgrace with a big load of scavenged supplies to exchange for points.

Jiang Ci has already inquired, and the house where the survivors live is about to be built.

The first phase of housing was given priority to the military, and the second phase of housing was naturally provided to survivors with identity cards.

A set can be exchanged for as long as 20,000 points.

However, there are also dozens of small two-story buildings, one of which requires 50,000 points to redeem, which is not affordable for ordinary people.

She made the calculations and planned to exchange the 50,000 points in her magnetic card for a two-story building.

For the job of picking up waste, the sooner you can find good things to exchange for more points.

Otherwise, all the good things will be excavated by others. If you want to find good things again, you have to go to farther places. One day is not enough to go back and forth, and it is far less easy and simple than it is now.

The farther you go, the greater the risk factor.

In the daily scavenging of fish in troubled waters, Jiang Ci also picked up a lot of leaks. As long as they are useful things, they will all be collected into the space.

Jiang Ci even took away some that were inconvenient to hand in to the mission hall of the base.

It didn't take long for the second phase of housing to be built.

Jiang Ci and Si Beichen went to the mission hall early in the morning to buy a house.

There were so many survivors who exchanged small bungalows, and they were noisily picking and choosing.

The small building on the second floor was deserted.

Jiang Ci and Si Beichen went straight to the shopping mall on the second floor.

There are only twenty buildings in total, and more than half of them have already been selected.

Jiang Ci didn't look too much at the houses that were selected. After all, each house was exactly the same as pasting and copying, and there was no choice in style.

If you want to pick, you just hope to pick a good neighbor.

After choosing and choosing, Jiang Ci chose the one in the corner. This small building has only one neighbor next door, and there is no one living in it yet. The one in the other corner has already been selected.

After confirming the house, Jiang Ci readily took out his magnetic card and swiped all the 50,000 points in the card.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

325K 13.2K 43
Have you ever thought even for once that you will become a supernatural after your death? And especially become the infamous mystery at your own scho...
11.8K 129 5
Author: Gongzibai STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? COMPLETED This is a story about a counterattack in a book dressed a...
1.7M 94.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.5M 92.4K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...