Secretly, Mrs. Haitani

By izanasweetie

Warmest little secret between the most handsome Teacher and the outstanding most beautiful student of Tokyo H... More

•| Chapter Two |•
•| Chapter Three |•
•| Chapter Four |•

•| Chapter One |•

115 5 1
By izanasweetie

*Bell Rings*

Please please I don't wanna be late!!

"L/N Y/N! You're late!" Mr. Haitani shouted from the second floor. His lavender eyes looking strictly at me. I looked up to his figure with my classmates looking terrified at his back. I smiled sweetly and wave my hand.

"I'll be there in a moment, Sir! Sorry!" I shouted feeling embarrassed. I know I'm late but I shouldn't be humiliated like this, I wanna cry.

As I stepped my foot on the fourth floor I aggressively catch my breath. I badly wanna sit but I still need to walk to our classroom.

I greeted some of the students who is passing by. I felt so awkward by their laughing looks. Mr. Haitani!

I entered the room, my head down, I don't want to eye everyone.

"What's with that energy, L/N?" Mr. Haitani sternly asked. I sat on my sit facing him. He's standing infront of the class, full dignified. He's uniform ironed, his eye glasses fixed with his violet hair well done.

"Good morning, Mr. Haitani" I shyly greeted him. I could see the small smirk on his face before he cleared his throat. A teacher smirking on a student?

"Where's everyone's assignment?" Mr. Haitani asked. Everyone cheerfully gets their assignment, that's how it is here. Because he's handsome, students are so eager to get his attention.

"To Ms. L/N who is excused due to yesterday's parade. Open your book on page 143 and solve the assignment today. Pass your assignments students and answer the questions written on the board." Mr. Haitani said walking around the room. He tapped my desk so I looked up to him. He's not looking at me so I focused on my book, thinking it was just his mannerism to tap the table. Yeah he loves doing that.

He leaves my side and I saw a gum on my table where he had his hands. Oh I didn't notice. I smiled putting the gum on my pocket.

"Hey, Y/N." Emma my friend who is sitting behind me called my name. Probably asking how-

"How does Mr. Haitani, smelled that close? Why in earth he never tapped my desk?" See I know what's coming next.

"Because your boobs are on the table. He could accidentally touch it." I awkwardly told her pointing secretly on her breasts. Mr. Haitani is talking with the school's president on the door. Takashi Mitsuya.

"He can touch it, even not accidentally." She said that sent shivers on my body. My god she willingly gives permission to a guy to touch her boobs!

"You're insane."

------

The bell rings, exactly as I finished the assignment. I'm not really good at math but I can't say I'm no good either. Really?

"Pass your papers." Sir. Haitani sternly commands. Everyone passed their papers and I pass my assignment to his desk.

"Got any bento with you?" He whispered and I nodded. Mr. Haitani asks random questions everyday to every student. Maybe to make a deep connection to his students?

The class continued with every subject. I had lunch with Emma who keeps insisting her boobs to Mr. Haitani. And now on our last period, Ms. Yuzuha as our P.E teacher. She's strict, loves to make us do what we are not capable to do. Yeah that's her and she doesn't really like me.

"L/N. Run faster, are your foot limp?" I forced myself to run more faster even though I almost trip on my classmate who is infront of me. That's how she is, always seeing my every move. Thankfully P.E is where the day finish. Or else I'm not able to attend anymore class after this. I have a quite weak body and exhausting myself so much can result a fever.

"What's with the face? Don't you like what you're doing?" She asked standing infront of me. I stopped running and bend to touch my knee. I breath heavily, trying to catch my breath. I am so lost of air.

"You always have the face that you don't like my class. Being beautiful can get you nowhere you have to be strong." She scolded. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I know but why is it only me?

"Maybe she had asthma. Don't torment a student. Her parents can file a report for that Ms. Yuzuha." Mr. Haitani suddenly appeared behind her. His brows together and his eyes as fierce as a lion.

"Well, Mr.-" The bell rang signifies our end of classes. She didn't finish her words and smiled at me and Mr. Haitani.

"Quize tomorrow." She said nicely but I could feel the bitterness on her voice. She gets her stuff and left. She walks too fast showing her irritation. I looked at my classmates but they all smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. I feel so special I'm crying right now.

"Are you good?" Mr. Haitani asked me. He tapped my shoulder as I nod my head. "Thank you, sir." I said bowing infront of him. I feel so grateful that he appeared or else for sure I will face a new set of rounds.

"You welcome." He said as he left. I sit at the ground still catching my breath. Some of my classmates already left but Emma sat with me along with Chifuyu who is secretly our friend.

"Come on can you handle going home? You live in Kyoto. It's far from here." Chifuyu worriedly asked. I laughed at his expression and shuffle his hair.

"You're over reacting. I only needed rest. Shall we visit the newly opened caffee?" I asked the both of them making Chifuyu my guide for standing up.

I wasn't be like this, tired if I didn't have to walk with a heavy gown yesterday for a parade. The three of us left the school, I saw Ms. Yuzuha talking with Mr. Haitani at the side of the road.

What are they talking about? Did Ms. Yuzuha make a huge deal about what happened earlier? It was just a simple commotion about me being tired by how she made me run like a fucking cheetah. Grah I'm so worried I don't false rumours spreading the school just because Mr. Haitani -

"Why are you so occupied?" Chifuyu asked holding my hands. We are at the bus station, I didn't notice that! When the bus came the three of us sat together. I beside the window and Chifuyu on our middle.

"Ms. Yuzuha can't just accept the fact that you have more votes of being the most beautiful student in Tokyo, than her when she's still a highschooler." Emma suddenly blunted eating a lollipop and focusing on her phone. What the fuck?! She's like 15 years older than me!

"She really is quite a freak sometimes. Hakkai is one of our members and even he, gets to be scared by his sister." Chifuyu said hugging his bag and putting his chin on top of it. He surely is thinking about something.

"What is it? You looked like you're planning the future." I said giggling a bit and touch his fluffy hair. So cuteee

"Why do you live in Kyoto?" He asks and my brows furrowed. "Why are you curious?"

"It just doesn't make sense. Kyoto have a lot of good school as well. So why not attend school near you or board a house here in Tokyo?" He curiously asked me. I paused a bit and looked at the view outside. I didn't know it's a big deal. Is it a big deal?

The bus stopped on our destination so the three of us hurriedly stepped outside and looked for the caffee.

"It's not actually necessary to enroll near you. Study on where you want." Emma said before opening the door. I glanced at Chifuyu and he's smiling awkwardly at me.

This two blondies are my bestfriends they have quite a bit of similarities and I'm the only one who have a lot of different beliefs and looks. I have the most blackest hair in school, a green eyes and pale white complexion. I don't really understand why do they call me beautiful anyways.

Our order came and as usual Emma took a photo of everything.

"My ice cream is melting, Emma!" Chifuyu half shouted, snatching the phone away from Emma. I laughed at how Emma furiously hit Chifuyu on the head. They really are a cute duo, but I never see them as couples. Because if they do become one, that will be the end of the world.

After we eat and do our homeworks we shop for a while and buy each other's keychain. I bought Chifuyu's while Chifuyu bought for Emma and Emma bought for me.  We buy breads and Chifuyu parted from us earlier because Keisuke saw him buying a bread, so Chifuyu felt awkward being with us, that he had to leave the bakery at once. That's how is it always going each time Chifuyu gets to see Toman members. As much as I know Mikey is Emma's brother but I don't bother to ask her. I don't really know Mikey as well.

The both of us took a different route. Before going to the train station, I buy the groceries and the ingredients for today's dinner.

-----

As soon as I get home I cleaned and put the groceries away. I already prepared dinner and check the time. Why in the earth he hasn't arrived yet? I sat on the sofa feeling a bit irritated. 8:30 pm?

I was about to get my phone but I heard the chimes so I checked the door. And there he is removing his shoe. I put my hands on my waist ready to say something when he spoke.

"Sorry, honey. Something needs to be checked in Roppongi." His tired voice echoes on my mind. His lavender eyes fixed on mine as he wrap his arms on my waist.

"Next time leave me a message, Mr. Haitani."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
887K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
81.2K 2.9K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...