LAST SUSPECT

By siddharthians_13

He is a kindhearted professional lawyer whose clients always praise him for his hardwork while she is a murde... More

PLOT
CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 5

108 22 34
By siddharthians_13

DOUBLE UPDTATE💌.

Someone blackmailed me for it 🤫..
right? Moly1410 😂

So let's start the chapter. Enjoy💗

Abhi : Return the favor by working hard.

Vaishu : Sure sure.

I said in a sarcastic manner and went outside. Goshhh...we can never be good friends. he is so irritating. I was going when I saw That pervert Ruhaan in front of me. What is he doing here now.

Ruhaan : Are you going home now?

Vaishu : It's none of your business Mr. khan.

Ruhaan : Is it hard to get over me?

Vaishu : What?

I said with a sarcastic face.

Ruhan : You are flirting with the prosecutor to get back at me

Vaishu : Kuch bhi..huhh

I started going away when he held my hand. I'm also good in fighting Mr. Khan. I twisted his hand as he cried in pain.

Ruhaan : Ouch..leave me Vaishu

Vaishu : You know what?..yes I was doing that to get back at you...but not now. You are now a mere piece of memory for me which is gone a long ago. Dare you touch me...I will break you hands. And it's Ms. Rao for you...only closed ones are allowed to call me Vaishu.

I left his hand and went away. Sahi kaha tha abhi ne...Ignore him...now I'm feeling a lot relaxed. As if dil ko sukoon sa mil gya ho.

Now I'm in my house reading a murder mystery novel. These are very helpful in solving the cases. Suddenly I felt suffocation so I removed my specs on the table and went towards the window and opened it. The cool breeze passing my face. ah...it's so relaxing. My eyesight is so weak therefore I got blurry view but yeah the nature was peaceful. After a moment I closed the window. Now I'm hungryyy..let's bring something from the supermarket. The moment I got up to leave lights went off. There's darkness all over. What the hell happened to the invertor? Anyways I should first go and buy something. I reached the supermarket...there's all dark everywhere...silence on it's peak.  The best time for anyone to execute a murder. Uff Vaishu...itni novels mat padh...dimaag me bhi vahi chal rha hai. Btw...I'm a lawyer...obviously dimaag chalna cahie you know. Anyways I'm going back home taking the groceries when I saw a coffee shop...the name is not visible obviously because of the blackout..but I can smell coffee. Comeon...a coffee lover like me can easily tell it's a cafe ahead. I went inside opening the torch in my phone.

Vaishu : Hello...anyone there?

Voice : Yes mam..sorry for the delay...I would just come in a minute.

Chulbul? Usi ki voice lag rhi hai. Just then a lady came out from one of the cabin. Oh yes...I was correct. She is Chulbul. Now I remember she told me that she owns a cafe named "Mocha Mania". Probably she didn't saw me till now. I quickly covered my face with the mask and scattered my hairs on my face so that she can't recognize me. Hehe..I will surprise her tomorrow saying I was there at your cafe. She finally completed her work in which she was busy till now...maybe there was something important work going on in her phone.

Ashi : Yes mam..sorry for the delay...there was some important work

Vaishu : No no..it's perfectly ok.

I said with a deep voice so that she can't recognize.

Ashi : Thank you so much...Your order?

Vaishu : One hot velvet coffee please.

She gave me the one which she already made before the blackout as without electricity she can't make a new one. I did the payment in cash as again without electricity it is not possible. Vaisee..by chance agar mujhe kisi ko apni Alibi batani ho iss time ki to how will I prove it? Kya kuch bhi soche jaa rhi hai vaishu...tu koi criminal thodi hai jo tujhe alibi deni pade. Anyways agar Ashi ko pta hota ki I'm her Vaishi...to phir to paise dene hi nhi deti pagal ladki. I completed the payment part and then left for my home. I was on my way back. The roads totally empty...no sign of any sound...just the lights coming from my phone. I heard a whistle...maybe it's a song....but I really can't recognize which song it is. I saw a bicycle coming in my direction. The man was singing that tune. His face was covered with a mask. I saw him and he went passing me. I don't know why but I got some bad vibes. Never mind...I'm hungry like hell...Ghar chlti hoon.

I reached my home...took out the keys...but what the hell..why is the door opened? I went inside...It's all dark..I can't even see anything. I was trying to figure out what to do next...when all of a sudden light came. I started going towards the kitchen from the entrance when I fell down. What was that? A leg? The next thing I saw was something which I never even expected in my wildest dreams. My ex boyfriend Ruhaan Khan lying in a pool of blood fully lifeless right in front of me....

SCENE CHANGES

Abhi is in his office doing some work when he got a call.

Abhi : Hello?

? : Am I talking to prosecutor Abhishek Nigam?

Abhi : Yes I'm speaking.

? : Ms. Vaishnavi Rao, your accomplice is under arrest as a suspect in his Ex boyfriend Mr. Ruhaan khan's murder.

Abhi : What? Murder?

? : You have to come immediately to the police station.

Abhi : O..ok Sir. Please give me sometime..I will be there.

He hung up the call and hurriedly left for the police station.

ABHI'S POV

I reached the police station...went inside and saw Vaishnavi behind the bars...leaning against a wall..totally blank..not reacting to anything asked by the chief prosecutor.

Chief : Ms. Vaishnavi Rao I asked something...WHY DID YOU KILLED MY SON?

He raised his voice. I don't know why but I felt a sudden rage when he shouted at her. I went towards them.

Abhi : Sir...it's not proved yet that she is the murderer. She is only a suspect.

Chief : I know she is the murderer. She killed my son for rejecting her. She need to be punished.

I asked the constable to take him away. He is not in his senses right now to understand anything. Now I looked towards Vaishu...her hairs messed, eyes red due to excessive crying, hands and clothes full with blood. I went inside the cell towards her.

Abhi : I told you na? Don't come in front of me as a suspect. I'm a ruthless prosecutor when it comes to criminals.

Vaishu : B..but I'm n..not a cr..criminal. I DIDN'T MURDERED HIM. I...I too am shocked for whatever happened. Why are you all suspecting me?

At first she stammered but then she started screaming in anger. However she is...kitni bhi irritating ho...but I know that she can't even do a crime,,to murder to bhot door ki baat hai. I saw her...she started rubbing her hands vigorously in order to remove blood stains from her hands. As her hands were handcuffed, this act of her resulted in harming her hands making cuts on her hands. I immediately holded her hands tightly and glared her indicating her to Stop it and then I unknowingly blinked indicating I'm with her.

Vaishu : I didn't did anything.

Her voice full of fear..fear of being judged wrongly...fear of becoming a criminal...fear of loosing her respect. Her eyes showing innocence that she is saying the truth...her eyes asking from me if I trust her or not? Words couldn't form in my mouth...I just blinked

I left the cell..did some formalities...and then started taking her for the interrogation when I saw her. When and why did she came back? And why here?

So...let me tell you who is she. She is the reason I never want to get close to any girl...I have a fear of being in a re just because of her. Yes...she is the girl who cheated me, Yashika. And me being a duffer...still loves her...but also I don't want to be back in a relationship with her after what she did to me.

I was lost in my thoughts when she barged towards Vaishnavi and held her throat.

Yashika : Why did you killed him? Kya bigada tha usne tumhara? He just loved me for god sake. Uski itni badi saja kyun di tumne? Kya..kya mila tumhe use maar kar..han?

It means she betrayed me for Ruhaan.

Abhi : Leave her yashika...it's still not confirmed who's the murderer.

Yashika : I WILL KILL YOU.

She was out of control. I asked the constables to handle her and left from there with Vaishnavi...

FLASHBACK ENDS

Back To INTERROGATION ROOM

Vaishu : So..this is what exactly happened that day Prosecutor Abhishek.

Abhi : And why do you think I will believe you Ms. Rao?

Vaishu : I don't know if you believe me or not...but I totally believe you. I don't know why I want to believe in you. I think only you can save me from this situation.

Abhi : But every proof is pointing towards you Ms. Rao..

TO BE CONTINUED

💗............................................................💗

Here's the next chapter of this mystery. Hope you guys liked it. Do vote and give your honest reviews in the comment section. See yaa in the next chapter. Till then bbye take care💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 387 21
What happens when 2 friends who can never live without eachother gets seperated due to a mere misunderstanding... Peep in to know
42.3K 6.4K 57
Can love be so weak that it can become weak just due to a misunderstanding? Due to that one misunderstanding, brother becomes the enemy of others. Th...
24.3K 1.3K 40
The story is basically based on how do a mere coincidence can change our life. Story about a police officer and a independent girl. What will happen...