" Online friends " 𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗯...

By Yiz_DeShu

Description : " Online friends ", This story is about 5 friends . Soobin , Taehyun and Huening Kai are in the... More

Chapter 1 / Getting to know each other
Chapter 2 / Yeonjun's past
Chapter 3 / Yeonjun's posts
Chapter 4 / Chatting and Stalking
Chapter 5 / Realizing + new girl
Chapter 6 / The beginning
Chapter 7 / New girl
Chapter 8 / Yeji Γ— Yeonjun?
Chapter 9 / Talking
Chapter 10 / Park date
Chapter 11 / The answer
Chapter 12 / Why ?
Chapter 13 / I d c
Chapter 14 / Moving on ?
Chapter 15 / Guess who's back?
Chapter 16 / It's been a while
Chapter 17 / Oh my gosh
Chapter 18 / A start
Chapter 19 / First day
Chapter 21 / Really?
Chapter 22 / A step closer
Chapter 23 / Tattletale
Announcement ( Hiatus )
Chapter 24 / Frustration
Chapter 25 / A change

Chapter 20 / Hatred

397 19 14
By Yiz_DeShu

" Yiz_DeShu <3

Warning :
This chapter will contain cursing so if you are not comfortable with that, I dearly apologize.

Soobin's POV

And there he was, standing upon the grave of the one at fault for everything that has happened, or was he?, Soobin's dream was once again disturbed when his alarm clock that was set for 5:00 AM went off. Exhausted and drained for what happened the day before, he got up with a grunt, slightly sliding from his bed. He was ready to get inside the shower when he noticed his towel wasn't placed in the towel rack like the usual and without a thought, he immediately knew it was still placed in the storage room where the washing machine was, considering that wash day was yesterday. As he was about to head there, he encountered his Yeonjun Hyung in the small hallway, with an odd expression.

" Oh sorry Hyung- " Upon realizing the expression his Hyung had, it would have been too rude to not ask.

" Are you okay Hyung?, You look abit pale... " He actually displayed a genuine concern for the older.

" Ah. Don't mind it " He was wearing sweatpants that were a darker shade of grey topped off with a white sleeveless shirt. In his right hand was a glass of water while the other hand was inside of his pockets.

" Are you sure? " At that specific moment in time where they were standing slightly closer to each other than usual, Soobin had become aware of the fact that Yeonjun was alot shorter than him than what he was expecting, he found that kind of adorable.

" Hpmhm, are you done taking a bath? " Yeonjun said as he walked past the younger, heading inside Soobin's room.

He snapped back to reality in an instant " About to, I'm gonna get my towel real quick "

" Hmphm, okay " Yeonjun responded as he stretched his arms, slightly revealing his stomach.

Yeonjun's POV

Not even Yeonjun would have expected this. Turns out, the reason of Yeonjun's paleness was a dream that he just had that night. During the first minutes of his dream, there wasn't something completely unusual, until Soobin came in the picture, nothing was completely strange about it until he mentioned the fact that they were engaged and he showed him the ring that he " proposed with " and the bouquet of flowers he gave during their Friday night dates. He was awoken at the time of 4:27 AM, he was drenched, all he felt was the sweat that was running from his forehead to his chin and the heartbeat of his heart that was faster than on average.

" Ah..- shit " He mumbled as he placed his hand that was slightly shaking on his dripping forehead.

He took a glance at the alarm clock that was placed on the bed side table and saw that it was already 4:30 AM. Although his classes starts at 9AM, Soobin's classes starts at 7AM and he genuinely enjoys the walks they share together while they head to school.

" Might as well just take a bath then " He thought as he got up from the bed quietly.

Time skip :

The two bid their good byes to their parents before heading off to school. Like the usual, Soobin was wearing the uniform together with the blazer and at the same time, Yeonjun was wearing the uniform but with a denim jacket, he also wore his maroon-colored beanie hat.

Before starting a conversation, Soobin took a brief look at him. He had his arms behide his head as he closed his eyes and hummed a lively tone " Hey Hyung "

Yeonjun opened his eyes the moment Soobin finished uttering those exact two words " Hm?, What's up? "

He didn't even think one second about what he was about to question his Yeonjun Hyung " I have a question "

Yeonjun was taken aback by the sudden seriousness of Soobin's voice that he put his arms on his side, afterwards " Yep? What is it "

" Do you have someone you like? "

" Huh? Really? " He chuckled as he perceived the question wasn't at all he expected.

Soobin was quite embarrassed upon seeing his Hyung's reaction but nevertheless, he was also confused
" Whats so funny about the question Hyung? "

He raised his eyebrows as he looked at Soobin with a simper " Hm, why do you care? "

" I don't know! We're friends, aren't we?, We should know each other's crushes "

He raised his eyebrows implying that it was actually quite of a good point but he could care less " Good point but no, thank you "

" I'll tell you mine " He said with an excited tone, giving a bright smile afterwards.

He chuckled at the actions of the youngling " You're like a child, which I find cute but still a no from me "

Soobin's expression changed from an excited child to the usual dissapointed teen, resulting in attempting to chase his Hyung which made Yeonjun's beanie to fall off his head. They were both laughing as Soobin chased Yeonjun towards the school, the pair was slowly running out of breath but in that moment, they felt the sensation of freedom. It finally came to an end when they reached the school campus, both of them were trying to catch their breath before going inside their classrooms when out of the blue, San approached them, offering a bottle of water.

San greeted " Hey! " Soobin looked up with dreadful eyes, immediately fixing his posture upon perceiving who the man standing Infront actually was while Yeonjun on the other hand, continued to make an effort to catch his breath.

" You guys seem out of breath? Want to take my extra water bottle?, It's only one but you guys can share- " Soobin stared at him with eyes of the demon.

" Oh, thanks San " Yeonjun uttered, taking the bottle of water afterwards.

San glanced at his watch, afterwards, he proceeded to say " Ah Soobin? Don't your classes start at 7:30? It's 7:27 now, I think you should head inside "

" Oh yeah, okay " It wasn't his usual reply but he couldn't bring himself to say the two simple words, which were " Thank you "

He then turned his head to the person beside him " Bye Hyung " said Soobin, with a straight face as he put his hand up dryingly as a sign of a wave. Soon after, he started walking towards the entrance of the school hallways.

Yeonjun ceased of drinking water to reply to Soobin " Bye Soob " as he waved his hand.

Time skip :

Soobin's class schedule that was set for the day was not the usual. The teacher informed them of the new class schedule the day before, it was especially changed because midterms were approaching and the principal noticed that the student's grades in mathematics were decreasing immensely, resulting to Mathematics class extending from an hour to two hours. The first minutes of Math class was a simple introduction, proceeding to an hour or more long discussion, afterwards, the teacher gave different types of worksheets for the students in order for them to not be able to copy each other's works.

Huening Kai looked at his right side before immediately calling for Soobin " PSTTT Bin " attempting to whisper although there was a large chance that the whole class heard it

Soobin rolled his eyes before responding " What? "

Taehyun, who was siting behide Soobin, heard Kai calling for Soobin but he wasn't expecting for him to respond " Are you guys finished with your work sheets? " Taehyun asked, wondering why they were having a conversation in this exact moment when they have to finish the worksheet with only a few minutes left in the time.

" More like work shit " Kai mumbled under his breath.

As soon as Kai finished his statement, the teacher stood up from her seat together with putting her hands on the desk which made Kai panic for a short period of time " Class, I will be leaving for something, you better not make any noise when I'm gone " After informing the students, she quickly left the classroom.

Taehyun tilted his head while moving his upper body closer to Soobin and Kai " What was that about? "

Kai was putting his hand on his heart as he closed his eyes, having a sigh of relief " I don't know but when she stood up, my heart raced like shit, I thought she heard me for a moment there "

" Let's just continue the work sheet guys " Soobin said while writing on his work sheet, clearly disturbed by his friends, given that his expression was clearly an annoyed one.

When all of that was happening in Soobin's POV, Yeonjun on the same exact time was having a completely different one. It was around 8AM when all of it had happened although they did arrive at the rooftop on around 7:40. He and San were hanging out by the rooftop once again, given the fact that the classroom made them sweat due to the environment while on the other hand, the rooftop was quiet and provided them with a cold breeze wind. They were having a conversation regarding their beloved pets. Noone and nothing were in the way of their conversation, up until someone arrived.

" Have you ever tried your parents caring more about if the pet had eaten already and not if you have eaten already? " Yeonjun said, whilst his sitting position was a long sitting rest.

" Dudeeeee, I relate to that so much " San said, as they laughed right after.

" What are you guys laughing about? " An unrevealed individual uttered, disturbing their conversation. Both of the boys looked up to see a boy who was around 5'5 or in more words, they saw a short boy who had brown-dyed hair and an outfit that screamed "emo".

" What are you doing here Junseo? " San said with a low tone accompanied with dire eyes.

" Oh nothing, just wanted to borrow your friend " He replied with a voice of an ugly duckling. He then stared down at Yeonjun, making an effort to look intimidating however it failed big time given to the fact that it was Yeonjun he was facing, Yeonjun had dire eyes that had never failed to be intimidating at times. After a minute of a silent death stare competition which Junseo had definitely lose to, he then had the audacity to kick Yeonjun in the stomach. As a result, Yeonjun grunted in pain whilst he held his stomach.

" Dude, what the fck ?! " San stood up quickly and moved closer to the guy, although the dude was clearly alot shorter, his confidence was alot higher.

" What are you gonna do San ? , hurt me?, You can't do that ! Ha ! "

" The fuck I can " Right afterwards, San pushed the guy hard which caused him to almost collapse.

" Ouch !? " Junseo exaggerated.

He brushed the unnoticeable dirt that was in his clothes and cleared his throat " Since I'm a nice dude, I'll not tell my parents but only until you hand over your friend, Yeonjun " He said as he pointed to the pitiful Yeonjun who was sitting on the floor with an expression of pain as he held his stomach.

" No, thank you " And as soon as he finished his statement, he punched Junseo in the face, which was a decision he couldn't have made if Yeonjun wasn't one of his dear friends.

Junseo was immediately sent to the floor after a punch that San didn't put full effort on. He was so shocked that he freezed for a couple of minutes before chuckling in horror. Yeonjun hissed softly whilst he stared in horror of what San just did, although he didn't know the guy fully, he knew what the rich were capable of and he was as well aware of the fact that people who had lower status should just adjust to their nasty personalities, considering the fact that he was raised with that statement. The awkward atmosphere that was displayed lasted for a couple of minutes up until Junseo could gather enough strength to stand up. He stood up slowly as he wiped the blood in his nose, he was infact still looking at the floor he was sent to, the floor that had drops of his blood.

" You really have the courage to ruin my face " He chuckled right after

" It's already ruined so it wouldn't matter now, would it? " San responded, giving a smirk with his eyebrows raised afterwards.

Quickly after San finished what he said, Junseo smirked. And although he had a bloody nose accompanied with a weakened body, he was still capable enough to give San a punch at the face and so he did. He punched San at the face and although the force of the punch was quite good especially with a fragile body, San hadn't flew to the floor compared to Junseo. San held his face as Junseo widened his eyes and gave a smirk. Yeonjun had widened eyes aswell however it was dissimilar from Junseo's widened eyes, it screamed " fuck " San was intending to face Junseo once more but he was given another punch by Junseo in the face that he loss consciousness. Yeonjun couldn't have just stared at San bleeding in pain, he quickly got up and lost memory of the stomach pain he felt.

" Dude, leave us the fuck alone " Said Yeonjun in a cold tone of voice as he walked closer to the dude

" Only if you leave my girlfriend alone ! " He pointed at Yeonjun with no thought of himself as he stepped back.

Yeonjun was outraged when he had heard the pointless reason " I don't even know you? Why would I know your girlfriend ?! "

" I don't know ! " The dude responded with no sense in his speaking at all.

Yeonjun had a face that screamed
" are you kidding me right now? "
" Are you trying to fucking tell me that you got the wrong person? "

" Definitely not ! My friends told me all about this and about YOU "

" Haven't you thought that your friends might have lied to you? "

" Fuck you " Junseo said, attempting to punch Yeonjun in the face once again but fortunately, Yeonjun was able to dodge it.

" Are you that miserable that you result to punching people because you don't know how to explain yourself? "

" Shut up ! "

" I didn't know you were so fucking weak? " Yeonjun chuckled as he dodged another punch from the dude.

" You better fucking run "

" Gladly " Yeonjun responded, having to maintain the cool character to manipulate Junseo. Yeonjun had long legs so he was able to run fast and reach to a few teachers, so they would be able to see what Junseo was attempting to do. What Yeonjun hadn't thought of was that Junseo's friends were helping him by guarding the rooftops entrance. As he was about to leave the rooftop's staircase, he was immediately met by short people who were Junseo's friends. They knocked their fists, trying to be intimidating although they have clearly failed.

" Ah, you guys here to help your little friend? " He gave a smirk, trying to not make his fear visible.

The dudes cheeky smiles soon disappeared as Yeonjun said his statement. One of the guys immediately punched Yeonjun in the face as soon as he heard what Yeonjun had said. Yeonjun groaned in pain as he held his face, making an effort to face them once more and when he did, not surprisingly, he was given another punch to the face that made him sit on the staircase while holding on to the railings like it depended on his life.

" He probably learned his lesson now " One of the dudes uttered, they all laughed right after.

" Don't ever mess with Junseo's girlfriend, you got that freak?! "

" I thought this dude knew how to fight ! "

Although he didn't have any experience of getting into fights, he though of his mother worrying about him and that gave him strength to face them once again. He faced them with no fear, towering over them as they were alot shorter than him.

" Don't fucking mess with me " He said as he stared at them with dreadful eyes, eyes that were as similar as a demon staring into their preys. As soon as he finished the statement, he gave the dudes a minute to run for their lives.

The dude chuckled nervously as his mates widened their eyes in shock
" You really think that's gonna scare us?! Ha ! " As Yeonjun stared into his soul, he gained the courage to attempt to punch them by thinking of his pitiful friend, who was laying on the rooftop floor, unconscious. As he finished thinking of everything, he punched the dude as hard as he can which made him immediately drop into the floor. His two mates stared in shock, speechless.

One of the dudes said " Ah fuck this " He then grabbed his friend's arms and ran for their lives.

:DD

Yeonjun had a sigh of relief as he ran his hand through his hair. He then returned to his journey of telling everything to the teacher, which in short is go back to walking to their classroom. And as soon as he did, he felt someone pushed him from behind, he was already sure who it was therefore his expression changed from a happy one to an exhausted one.

" I'm not done with you, Yeonjun " Junseo said as he prepared his fist to punch Yeonjun once more.

He groaned as a sign of exhaustion, he hadn't though of it as interesting at all
" Aren't you fucking tired now, dude? "

" Never " He chuckled as he gave another punch to Yeonjun and unfortunately for this time, he couldn't dodge it. Yeonjun froze for a moment as he held his cheeks, revealing his bloody nose accompanied by his lip being bruised aswell.

" How does that fucking feel ha?! " The dude screamed, luckily that a teacher had heard it. Yeonjun chuckled in a devilish way as he stared at the dude in disbelief.

" Your a fucking maniac ! "

" Me ?!, A maniac ?! You fucking did all of this just because of what ?! Your girlfriend prefers me over you !? " The dude's eyes widened at the statement which in result, made him punch Yeonjun in the face another time. Fortunately when he was about to give a third punch, a teacher had arrived.

" Kim Junseo ! I command you to stop this instant ! " A teacher said, as another teacher had also approached Yeonjun.

" Are you okay, dear?, Let's go to the clinic now " The teacher held onto Yeonjun, attempting to stop him from dropping to the ground due to the punches that he wasn't use to. Both of them were then heading to the clinic.

" NO ! This dude bullied me ! "

" The fuck I didn't ?! " Yeonjun responded, although he was beaten up real good.

" Stop fighting you two ! " The teacher who was holding Yeonjun said.

" Junseo, let's go to the principal's office now ! " The first teacher had also made a statement.

As the teacher and Yeonjun were about to head to the clinic, Yeonjun had remembered something " Uhm.. miss, I also have a friend who's in the rooftop unconscious because of Junseo "

" Oh I'll inform Mrs. Zhan about that, don't worry dear "

:

DD

Everything had happened on the sixth floor which made it harder, considering the fact that the clinic was in the first floor. However, Yeonjun had known some friends who would be able to help so the teachers did dismiss them from class. And yes, Yeonjun and San were late for class, which was especially moved to 9:00AM for similar reasons with Soobin's classes.

Soobin was unaware of all that has happened, he and together with his other classmates were waiting for the teacher to dismiss them. Nothing was interesting until Soobin saw Yeonjun walking with his friends and although he had a badly bruised face, he still laughed brightly together with his friends and maintained his coolness. In the midst of him slowly falling inlove, everyone else was focused on San, who was unconscious and being dragged by his friends.

" Yeonjun Hyung is so cool "

" Wait... Why is his face so bruised- Who the fuck had the audacity to do that ?! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 229 18
Everything was fine, we were done practicing, and having fun until... you got hurt. I couldn't bare this happening again. I was there Hyung, I stayed...
5.4K 269 15
titel: Naive naive /nʌΙͺˈiːv,nΙ‘ΛΛˆiːv/ adjective (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgement. the clueless bambi roamin...
18.6K 1.1K 22
"go on a date with me." "no." :: where yeonjun is dared to convince soobin to go on a date with him. but it ends up being a little more tricker than...
49.9K 1.6K 32
" You are at the wrong place pretty " Soobin smirked as he walked towards Yeonjun. " Hope you find a place to hide your not so handsome face when pr...