Mairimashita Iruma Kun Onesho...

By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

You all did it!! You guys got my book to 16k! Im very grateful for that, and to celebrate it, I made a new bo... More

IruAzz: Teach me how to dance.
Kalego x Iruma: Iruma is ill.
IruAzz: Teleported back home 1.
Love trio: Hey emo boy.
IruAzz: Teleported back home 2.
Love trio: Hey emo boy 2.
IruAzz: Asmodeus's evil cycle.
IruAzz: Teleported back home 3.
IruAzz: Valentine's gone wrong.
Love trio: Hey emo boy 3.
Crackfic: Fever dreams.
3 small stories:

3 small stories:

499 6 0
By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

So these will all be small stories!! Instead of one ranging from 2000 words or more these ones will have less. It also means that if you want a short story you will have your story made quicker.

These ones don't have ships, but if you want one with ships just let me know and ill make one for you!

---

1. Opererella.
Requested by: Author.

Note: Opera will be viewed as a girl here.

---

There once was a red haired butler inside a big, big mansion. Each day she dusted the walls and cleaned the stairs, she would then prepare breakfast for her two big, mean, ugly, nagging stepsisters. Their names were sullivi and sulliviana. The red haired butler thought this was so unfair, after all she was a part of their family too.

After dusting, cleaning and cooking he would wake his step mother up. She was the worst person in this house. Her name was Sullivia.

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" She screamed angrily as Operella humbly told her the time.

"I-I was busy, Sullivia ma'am." She said, pulling at her dress. "You know me and my daughters are going to the deviculum! How dare you wake me up so late!" She said, screaming.

Operella apologized profusely, but Sullivia was still angry. "You know what? You aren't coming with us." She said, looking at Operella im disgust. "Go to your room and stay there!" She screamed.

Operella did as she was told. She slowly went upstairs, crying her eyes out. Her step sisters were going to a ball, or actually a deviculum without her. She layed on her bed, waiting for hours and hours untill her mother screamed that they would be leaving.

Sweet little Operella also wanted to go, but couldn't because of the orders Sullivia gave her. On top of that her dress got ruined because of the naggy sully sisters. Once they had left, she cried, and ran down to the garden. "I wanted to go so badly, Ive done everything for them! Why can't they just let me go?"

Then from the sky above came a small blue haired fairy. "Ah, I can feel the sadness in the air. I saw you working so hard before, every day when I pass this garden, but your work isn't appreciated either, is it? I know that feeling." said the fairy, also feeling sad.

"I wanted to go so badly.. but I can't.. even if I were to go, my dress is ruined.." The fairy then came with a wonderful idea. "How about I give you a beautiful dress?" The fairy asked. "A beautiful dress?" Operella asked, with hope in their eyes.

The blue haired smiled. "Im a fairy after all, I can use magic! So, would you still like to go?" Operella nodded. The blue haired then chanted a spell, making Operella the most beautiful person on earth. The fairy landed Operella her hand. "Now you're beautiful, although just for a while." The fairy said, smiling. "Now go to that deviculum and get yourself a good time, because you deserve it."

Operella nodded, walking away from the house. "Oh, and don't forget! The magic has a time limit. After 12 o'clock the spell will wear off, remember that." The fairy said, waving at the girl who sprinted off into the distance.

She ran and ran with her quick feet untill she were on the deviculum. Once she entered she was welcomed, and caught the attention of a beautiful person. "Hi there, sweetheart." The man said. "Im Kalego, would you like to dance with me?"

Operella nodded yes, smiling brightly at the well dressed man, and danced with him all night long. Eventually though, it was five minutes before twelve, almost calling the end of the deviculum.

People started to leave the deviculum and she knew she had to hurry home. If any of the sully's found out what happened today she would surely be punished. Then she remembered the spell that would wear off soon.

"Oh shit.." She cursed.

"Are you okay m'lady?" Kalego asked.

"Uh, yeah, thanks for the wonderful night but I have to go." She then said, making an excuse to run out of the party. The beautiful man then looked at her confused as she sprinted off, dropping a shoe doing so.

She then went home, and saw the fairy sitting on a branch. "I see you've had a good night. I finished your cleaning while you were at it by the way, so don't worry about your family finding out." The fairy said, smiling.

Operella laughed as she also smiled. "Thank you." They said, unbelievably happy. She waved, and the fairy waved back. Operella then went to sleep, having had the best night ever.

The end.

---

2. Selfishness.
Requested by: Author.

---

There once was a petite blue haired boy, each day after work he walked along the beach side at sunset. He looked at the water, noticing something.. odd. It appeared to be someone, lying in the water. He laughed to himself and blinked, the person was suddenly not there anymore.

He looked around frantically, confused, trying to see if anyone else also saw what he saw. But he didn't see anyone at all, the beach was empty. He rubbed his eyes. 'I must be tired..' is what he told himself as he moved on. He walked further, the lantern lights blinking. The sunset was now gone and it was dark. He felt the breeze brush against his skin, it felt cold.

He looked around, after still seeing nobody around, trying to find life, but didn't. No one was anywhere. "I guess today is my lucky day! I don't have to help anyone.

Eventually he came across a bar, and even though he wasn't allowed to drink, he felt the urge to go inside, just to see if there would be people there who he could help. Not being able to help someone felt weird. Once inside he looked around, even thought the store was open, no one was there.

The wind flew against the glass and a few rain droplets hit the glass, they were colored red. "Its raining?" He asked himself. "The forecast never said anything about that. Especially not red rain.." Iruma felt the cold wind creep his skin as he went outside.

He slowly made his way further down the street as he left the bar. The wind blew harder and harder, but he didn't mind much. Even if he got wet it didn't matter to him. Though, this red rain made him very uncomfortable. "Its probably just red sand with water.."

Eventually he passed the beach again, ready to go home Everything was scaring him at this point. The red rain, the empty street, the body floating in the ocean.. He shook his head, that couldn't have been real.

He looked at the shore, just to check, he saw nothing. He released a sigh, glad that it wasn't real. He then looked again, and saw hundreds of bodies piling up on the beach, all of them just silently floating. He gasped, rubbing his eyes again.

This time however, the bodies never left. He slowly made his way down to the beach, horrified, looking at the bodies. "What happened..?" He asked himself, on the verge of collapsing. He then screamed for help, for someone to help him, to help them, but no one showed up. "Would you all stop being so selfish already? These people need help!" He screamed, mortified.

One by one he slowly began dragging the bodies out of the ocean, trying to find someone who was still alive, but they all felt stone cold. He then ran up to the road again, looking around for someone, anyone, but there was no one anywhere, not in shops, homes or around town, just empty vehicles and empty streets. He then ran back to the shore, crying, not knowing what to do, so he pulled out more bodies untill something stopped him.

He saw someone familiar laying in the pile of bodies, his mother. He silently stared at the body, his own body failing to stand any longer. "Oh my god... this cant be real.." He sobbed. He looked to the shore, everyone was here, everyone. Everyone from the streets. Everyone.

Suddenly he smiled, laughing, he felt a lot better somehow. "Thats what all of you get for being so selfish. If you would just have lended me a hand!.."

He then saw a pretty blue light across the red ocean, and the bodies moved away for him, letting him into the sea. It looked to be a person, with white wings and a pretty smile. 'How beautiful' he thought, in awe. He slowly walked towards it, and after a while, he too was submurged in the water, just like the rest.

"I thought of leaving you alone here, mortal. But it seems even you are too selfish." The angel said. "But it seems this world is rotten to the core. Thats not your fault, child." The woman layed her hand on the head of a body, floating in the ocean. The color of their hair was blue. "I hope death treats you better my child."

And after that the streets remained submurged in a red liquid, forever, left to be empty.

---

3. The missing charts.
Requested by: Mitsuko.

Also, WARNING, THIS ONE HAS SPOILERS FOR THE MANGA. ITS ALSO NOT THE SAME AS THE ORIGINAL.

---

Sullivian opened the door to his office. "The skill charts off the students were stolen?" He asked, his eyes focused on the man. "Y-yes Sullivan sir! The misfit classes charts were stolen."

"Hm." Sullivan turned around, looking back at his ruined office. His stuff was laying everywhere, but he couldn't care less about that.

"You can leave now." He said to the man. He then excused himself and left the room, leaving Sullivan alone in his office.

What that man didn't know is that Sullivan had copied all of the charts of the misfit class, in case he ever lost them. He grabbed a book, and went trough the pages one by one untill he found the results. His eyes scanned over the page, landing on a name. "Iruma Suzuki."

He looked at the page, it was familiar, he knew he had seen this before. It was Derkila's chrest. Thats the reason he looked so conflicted. Because who took it, now also knows the secret.

Or not?

Lets have a look at the house of criminals under baal's command. Or more like a home to some? To Kiriwo it feels like one at least, right now hes even hanging out with baal in the throne room!

"Hey, stupid brat." The blonde said, clicking his tongue. "This wine is warm. Why the fuck is it warm? The green haired looked at him with a smile.

"Oh, don't blame me for that, big brother~ Im not the one in charge~" The blonde looked his way, pissed. Someone then came flying inside, holding papers in his hands.

"Im here to report to you, Baal." The man said as he bowed on the red carpet. "Why are you back here, Atori?" He asked, suprised. "I thought you were teaching those whimps at Babelys."

"W-well.. I was.." He said shamefully. "So why the fuck are you back here?" Baal then said, pissed. "And why the hell are you bleeding? Ive told you to stop ruining my carpet, haven't I?"

"Well.. I- I messed up.. Nonetheless.. I have something for you." He slowly stretched out his hand, revealing the stat charts from the misfit class. "I thought these might be useful, so I brought them here.." He said, his hand shaking. Baal yanked the papers out of his hand, and ordered Atori to leave. He then sat at his throne and called Kiriwo over to look with him at each paper, one by one.

Eventually, they came across an inky black page, the letters read 'Iruma Suzuki' Their eyes scanned the page, and Baal burst out in laugher. "Isn't this just funny?"

"Hm? What is?" Kiriwo asked, confused, looking at the paper.

"Look at it better you blind chicken, thats Derkila's chrest." He said, his voice echoing around the room. Kiriwo's eyes lit up."

"Wait, does that mean-" He then got cut off by Baal.

"Yeah, thats right you idiot, Iruma has Derkila's magic in him."

"Aah~ I get it." He smiled a wicked smile, grinning at the paper.

"Go get Atori." Baal commanded Kiriwo.

"On it." Kiriwo said, smiling widely.

"We have much to prepare."

---

---

---

Alright! That was it for today. Hope you enjoyed!

And if you want a short story too, let me know!

Bai bai~

--24 July

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 71 19
This is my first ever one shot and first time writing fanfics, i would like to get some requests and ideas for ships, platonic relationships, whateve...
428K 15.3K 172
Tommyinnit au's and one shots. Mostly angst and maybe I will do some fluff. No smut cause Tommy is minor :). There's no any ship or something like th...
1.6K 42 10
Most of these are going to be one-shots but some may have chapters or parts! I MIGHT include smut or angst if I want to (or if it's requested) Sweari...
9.9K 175 39
Just a bunch of random Mikayuu oneshots! I will take any requests! I will also write mostly fluff and angst! Trigger warnings will be said at the beg...