a crush on kate bishop

由 ratzzzzx

Yelena develops a crush on her sister's friend, Kate Bishop. Natasha despises the idea of the two of them bei... 更多

a crush on kate bishop
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four

fourteen

776 22 13
由 ratzzzzx

fourteen - i'm sorry

Natasha sat on Wanda's bed staring at her Math textbook. The two friends had spent a whole hour working through some equations. Now the girls were growing tired and irritated. "Ugh, this Math homework is killing me," groaned, Natasha, as she stared at the text book in front of her. She threw the book to the side and laid down on Wanda's bed and stared at the ceiling above. Wanda rolled her eyes at the redhead's antics. She then put away her textbook and sat by the girl. "Well I guess we're talking a break." Wanda sighed, "What should we do?" She asked.

Natasha looked over at the girl and quickly sat up and leaned in. "So I found out something about Kate." Wanda looked at Natasha, "What about her?" She asked curiously. Nat sighed, "Some people know that Kate had a summer fling with someone." Wanda's eyes widened. Natasha gave the girl a knowing look. "Did you tell anyone about you and Kate?" The redhead asked the girl.

"No, I didn't tell anyone." She replied shaking her head. "The only person I told was you." She added.
Wanda quickly got up from her bed and paced around the room, biting her fingernails as the anxiety took over.

"Does my sister know?" Natasha asks curiously. Wanda stopped pacing and looked over at the girl, "Not that I know of. And don't you tell her." She responded. Natasha scoffed. "She's dating Kate, she has a right to know!"

Wanda went and sat down next to the girl. "Kate should be the one to tell her, not you Nat." She said. "As it is they they're not talking right now." Wanda added. Her eyes widened after she realized she blurted that out.

"Wait why aren't they talking? Did Kate do something?" Natasha asked worriedly. She looked at Wanda and waited for a response. The girl hesitated to respond. "I shouldn't be telling you this but apparently Kate is upset that your family doesn't like her, so her and Yelena ended up having a disagreement."

Natasha stood up and started gathering her things. Picking stuff up from Wanda's bed and throwing it into her backpack. "I have to tell Lena, I don't want her to find out from someone else. I knew Kate would mess up." She sighed frustratingly.

"Why don't you like Kate all of a sudden? Just a few months ago you guys were just fine, we all were." Wanda said to the girl. She missed having the whole friend group together, everyone missed it.

"Well, I just don't want my sister to get hurt." Natasha replied quietly. Wanda smiled softly at the girl's answer. "Nat I know that you care for her but if you haven't noticed, Kate is really good to Yelena." Wanda sat up and walked Natasha out the bedroom door. "I think Yelena was the best thing that happened to her." She added.

The two of them continued to walk through the house. Once they got to the front door Wanda asked Natasha, "You still going to tell her?" The girl just nodded her head in response. Both girl have each other a silent goodbye. Natasha then headed home to tell her sister some important information.

___

Yelena had basically been on cloud nine since she got back home from Kate's yesterday. She was happy that they finally made up. And did a little more than that...Let's just say she's super happy!

The blonde danced around her room while listening to Style by Taylor Swift. She hadn't even realized that her sister was standing in her door way. As she turns around she nearly screamed when she saw Natasha leaning against the door.

"Geez Tasha, you scared me." She sighed.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you. I actually wanted to talk." She replied, walking into her sister's room.

"Oh, okay." Yelena replied. She was a little shocked, her and Natasha hasn't talked at all recently, since she was still mad at her.

Both girls sat on the bed and waited for one another to speak up. The redhead look over at her sister and noticed a few marks on her neck.

"Well I see you and Kate made up already." She said. Yelena's face instantly turned red, but she tried to cover it up. "How did you know about that?" She asked, curious how her sister knew about her and Kate's fight.

Natasha scooted over a bit and got more comfortable on the bed. "I have my ways." She said. "But anyways there's something else I wanted to talk about."

"What's that?" Yelena asked her sister curiously.

Natasha sighed, "Look there's no easy way of saying this but Wanda and Kate were hooking up during the summer. And I don't know how but there's gossip going around and I just wanted you to hear it from me before someone else."

"Oh." Yelena said quietly.

"I know that I-

"Why are you doing this?" Yelena asked, cutting her sister off.

Natasha furrowed her eyebrows, "Doing what?"

Yelena huffed, "Trying to cause drama between Kate and I. Are you trying to break us up?" She asked.

"What no i'm not-

"Then why are you always saying shit about Kate? And you always say how she's a player but she's never actually hurt anybody she's been with, and she treats me good." She tells Natasha.

"Well she didn't tell you about Wanda!" Natasha slightly shouts.

"You said that was during the summer right? Yea i'm upset she didn't tell me but we weren't even talking so I have no right to be mad at her!" The blonde shouted back.

The blonde started to get a little emotional, tears leaked out of her eyes and she quickly tried to dry them.

"Why are you crying?" Natasha asked worriedly.

"I just want everything to for back to normal. I hate that we don't talk anymore, I miss you Tasha." Yelena replied. She was now full on crying.

"I just want everyone to like Kate, that's all I ask." She sobs. Natasha quickly scoots over and hold her little sister. Yelena gladly throws her self into her sister's arms and continued to cry.

Hearing the blonde cry made Natasha tear up a bit. She didn't mean to hurt her sister. She never even thought about how emotional she probably is.

"I'm sorry Lena, i'm so sorry." She whispers into her ear. She then tries to soothe her sister. Eventually Yelena calmed down and just laid in the redhead's arms. A little later she fell asleep.

Natasha continued to lay there and let her sister sleep. About an hour goes by when all of a sudden she hears a knock at the window.

She gets up and walks closer to the noise. She was a little scared to look out the window, what if some random psycho was trying to break in?

She opens the curtain and sees Kate sitting on the roof. "What the hell." She whispers to herself. The psycho trying to break in was Kate.

"What the hell are you doing Bishop?" Natasha asked as she opened the window.

Kate quickly poked her head inside and looked into the room, "Is Yelena okay? I tried calling and texting and she never replied." She asked worriedly. She then saw the girl asleep in her bed. The girl sighed in relief.

"She's okay. We were just talking and she fell asleep." Natasha reassured the girl.

"Oh okay. Sorry I just got worried." She apologized.

"It's alright." Natasha responded. She opened the window more and motioned for Kate to come in.

The taller girl climbed through the window and stumbled in. Natasha smirked. Even thought Kate was super athletic she was also extremely clumsy.

"I'm glad you guys are talking again." Kate quickly says trying to play it off that she almost fell.

"Yea well we still have some talking to do, I messed up big time." She says looking over at Kate.

"Oh uh cool." Kate replies awkwardly.

"I'm sorry." Natasha tells Kate. "I'm sorry for acting like a total asshole to you, I just didn't want my sister getting hurt. I'm not judging you but let's be honest you sleep around a lot so I got worried."

Kate opened her mouth to reply but she didn't know what to say. "Uhh thanks, I think?"

"Anyways you're not damaged, I mean you you have both mommy and daddy issues but other than that you're doing pretty well." She adds.

"How are you apologizing and insulting me at the same time?" Kate asks. "You know what I know how you are, i'll just take it as an apology."

"Good. But for real I am sorry for everything. You're good for my sister." The redhead smiles. Kate smiles back at her.

They both stood there quietly and watched Yelena.

"Stop staring it's getting creepy." She says. She looks up at looks at both the girls.

"Wait have you been awake the entire time?" Natasha asks. Yelena rolls her eyes, "You know i'm a light sleeper. Plus Kate came tumbling in." She replies, smiling over at Kate. Kate softly blushed at her girlfriend's words.

"Well sorry again Kate I fucked up again, so i'll let you guys talk about it!" Natasha says and quickly leaves the room.

Kate stared at her weirdly as she exited the room. Once the redhead closed the door she walked over to the bed and sat by Yelena. "What was that about?" She asks.

The blonde scooted over into Kate's arms. "She told me something about you." The blonde says. Kate just sighs. "I don't know what she said but I have a feeling i'm in trouble."

Yelena chuckled. "Don't worry i'm not mad, well not that mad." She says.

"Oh great!" Kate replies sarcastically.

"So she told me about you and Wanda. And apparently some people know which is why she told me." Yelena tells her girlfriend.

Kate sighs, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Wanda didn't want much people knowing and I guess I just forgot about it when I got with you." She tells the blonde.

"It's okay." Yelena smiled softly. "I still haven't forgave Natasha, I don't think I can, not after what's she's done." The blonde added.

Kate wrapped her arm around her girlfriend's waist. "And I don't expect to you to, she hurt you Lena."

Yelena turned her head to face Kate. "She hurt you too. I know you don't like to talk about it but I know what she said got to you."

The blonde grabbed Kate's face and brought her in for a kiss. "I'm sorry I let her speak to you that way." She said. Kate smiled softly then leaned in for another kiss. She pulled away and hummed, "It's alright, i'm just glad you guys are talking again."
The blonde leaned in for another kiss and Kate gladly excepted.

Deep down Kate was still hurt that Natasha spoke to her that way. Especially the way she apologized. But she didn't want to ruin everything, not after her and Yelena were on speaking terms again.

___
this doesn't mean natasha is off the hook...but anyways, this wanda and kate drama will not be over😏

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

376K 11.5K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 57.4K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
151K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
134K 7.5K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...