My Yandere- BSD Soukoku One S...

Από acewriter14

This is a Soukoku One Shot! Yandere!Chuuya x Dazai TW! NOTE!: I DO NOT OWN BUNGO STRAY DOGS! Περισσότερα

《my yandere》

1.1K 37 14
Από acewriter14

And I can't breathe without you, but I have to...Breathe without you, but I have to...-Taylor Swift

TW!: Mentions of...
suicide (double suicide w/ Dazai)
gore
sexual topics (not intense)
yandere
smoking

Deep breath in...

Deep breath out...

A short man with red hair and a toned and lean body was standing over a woman that was covered in blood. She wasn't breathing anymore because of this twenty-two-year-old man. Darkness clouded over his sapphire blue eyes. This is the tenth woman he killed this month. He just couldn't help it. It's his ex-partner's fault that he's even like this.

"Damnit Dazai!"  The man took off his fedora and threw it to the blood-stained ground. "Why do you have to make me feel this kind of urge?" He gripped the knife in his gloved hand. "You know that I would kill anyone that dares to go near you, so why do you willingly do this?"

The man sighed. He picked up his hat and placed it on his head and left the dead woman to be found by the police the next day.

Chuuya Nakahara's Log...

'Another night and another kill. All for that stupid Mackerel.'

The Next Day...

Red and blue siren lights flashed around the crime scene. Yellow police tape blocked off the entrance.

"Ten murders this month." Minoura pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. "All of them are women and the murder hasn't left any tracks for us. This is the same murder that killed thirteen women last month." He turned to look at the three detectives from the Armed Detective Agency. "Do you have any clue who this could be Ranpo?"

Ranpo Edogawa, the most brilliant detective, knows exactly who had done this. He's known since the agency had taken on this case. But he couldn't say because he had made a promise.

Flashback!

"Please Ranpo-san!" Dazai was doing something that no one has ever seen Dazai do. He begged. "I know you know that it's Chuuya causing all these murders across Yokohama. But can you please not turn him in?"

"Dazai, even if I did say something we both know that the Port Mafia's lawyers would get him out of there. There's no proof against him. So, why do you care so much if I tell the Yokohama police about Mister Fancy Hat?"

"Because I can't have Chuuya be a target. He may get out, but the police will keep an extra eye on him. Even though these murders are his own doing he still has all these other records on him for the things he's done for the Port Mafia. Please Ranpo. I never ask you any favors. I'm only asking you just this one favor for me."

The detective sighed. He could see how much Dazai cares for Chuuya. Heck, he could tell how much Dazai loves him. He's aware of the infamous double black, but he can see that it was much more than being the perfect crime duo. These two had a past together and if Chuuya Nakahara was going to be brought down then it would be by Dazai.

"You have my word that I will not tell anyone about Mister Fancy Hat."

End of Flashback!

Ranpo stared at the dead woman with a blank stare. She was covered in blood from head to toe. All dirty. Matted hair. He really needed to have a talk with Dazai because this is getting out of hand.

"I'm still figuring things out." That was all Ranpo said. "I have ideas of who this murderer could be, but I still need to make sure my conclusion is correct." This was all Ranpo had been saying to Minoura every time he asked. That was the most believable thing he could say. "As you said, they leave no trace. No trace means I can't be one hundred percent sure who actually did this."

Before the officer could say anything else Ranpo walked away and left the two younger detectives behind.

"Wait up Ranpo-san!" Atsushi was with him. The other, Dazai, followed behind the weretiger.

When the three detectives got back from the scene Ranpo had pulled Dazai aside. "We'll catch up to you Atsushi," Ranpo told the young man.

"Okay!" He waved and walked into the main office.

"Do you need something Ranpo-san?" Dazai tilted his head.

"This has gone on long enough, Dazai." Ranpo turned and gave the bandaged man a hard stare. "You need to go talk to Mister Fancy Hat because obviously there's a reason for why he's murdering all these women. And that reason is you."

"I don't understand what you're saying Ranpo..." Dazai looked the other way, not meeting the man's eyes.

"Don't play dumb. You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"I may, but I'm not going to go see him."

"And why not?"

"Because I'll probably never see the light of day ever again!" The bandaged man crossed his arms and pouted. "If you haven't guessed already, Chuuya is a yandere. It all started when we were eighteen before I left the mafia. We were on this mission and this woman was flirting with me. One thing left to another and Chuuya ended up killing her. She wasn't part of the mission. She was just there at the wrong place at the wrong time. Chuuya made a promise to me that night and that was to make sure that no one will ever hurt me ever again. But then Odasaku was killed and I left without a word. Chuuya was angry and I heard that he killed seven Port Mafia guards that night out of rage. All because of me."

"But why will you never see the light of day ever again if you see him now?"

"Because the last time I saw Chuuya he promised to keep me somewhere where no one will ever find me. Ranpo, I don't want to be locked up like a caged animal."

"But you still love him? Even though he's like this?"

He shrugged. "I can't help it."

"That's not healthy."

"I know and that's why I can't talk to him. Even though I can definitely escape anything the chibi throws at me I know that I wouldn't want to leave him."

"Dazai, if you won't talk to Mister Fancy Hat then you can't go asking for a double suicide with every woman you see."

"But Ranpo-san..." Dazai started to make puppy dog eyes.

"Do you want anyone else to die?"

"Fine..." He pouted. 'Thanks a lot, Chibi!'

Chuuya was leaning against a wall in the alleyway taking a drag of his cigarette. It's been a week since his last murder. He hasn't seen Dazai with other women besides the ones at the agency. He doesn't mind them because he knows they're no near a threat. Heck, one of them is literally fourteen years old.

"Chuuya-san." A black figure came out of the shadows and bowed.

"What do you want Akutagawa-kun?"

"It's Dazai-san." Chuuya stopped what he was doing and turned to face his subordinate with wide eyes. "He's looking for you."

'I know I told Ranpo-san that I wasn't going to be looking for that chibi, but ever since our talk I couldn't get him out of my mind.' Dazai rubbed his temples. 'Why is it always you Chuuya? Why..?'

The suicidal maniac let out a sigh and kept walking around the Port Mafia territory. Chuuya could be anywhere. Yes, he could just break into the slug's apartment, but that's too easy. Chuuya was never easy.

Out of nowhere Dazai was pulled into an alleyway that he was walking by. Someone slammed him into the wall and pinned him down. "I can't believe my eyes."

Dazai gasped and looked down at the person that was holding him down. "Chuuya?"

"I heard you were looking for me..." The redhead's dark sapphire eyes bored into the taller man's deep maroon. "Why?"

"I need you to stop murdering people..."

He scoffed. "I only murdered those people because of you."

"So I've been told," he murmured.

"And I also know that you miss me." Chuuya stroked Dazai's cheek. "That's why you went looking for me."

"That's not true." Dazai shook his head. He won't actually admit the truth to the chibi.

Chuuya chuckled and shook his head. "Whatever you say Osamu." He let go of the brunette and started to walk deeper into the alleyway.

"Where are you going?"

He stopped and turned to look at the taller male. "You can follow if you want. I won't stop you." He smirked and continued down the alleyway.

Dazai had two choices. Choice one was to stay away from Chuuya and hope for the best. Choice two was to follow Chuuya and see where he ends up.

It was hot. Really hot. Two bodies against each other. Clothes are all messy and still on their bodies. It traps them from each other. A very sloppy makeout session on their part. But it's been years.

Dazai was pinned under Chuuya. It was a feeling of pure bliss. A feeling that he thought he'd never get back. Why did something that felt so good have to be so bad?

"I'm so happy to have you back." Chuuya whispered into his ear. After he bit Dazai's earlobe, he let out a gasp. He had mixed feelings about going back to Chuuya, but right now he was overjoyed.

"Ch-Chuuya~" Dazai let out a sigh. He was indeed happy. But he will still never tell Chuuya that.

"Please don't leave me again." The redhead took the brunette's shirt off. "Please." He went and kissed Dazai's lips.

'I promise...' He didn't say it out loud because he wasn't sure if he could keep that promise. Even if it meant saving innocent people's lives.

Dazai layered curled up on Chuuya's bare chest.  His head rested where Chuuya's heartbeat was. It was steady. The way it should be. It calmed Dazai. It reassured him that things were okay. That Chuuya was okay. Even though he's not right in the head when it comes to the man covered in bandages. Dazai loved Chuuya and the warmth he gave to him. But he still wouldn't say all this out loud to Chuuya. He doesn't know why, but he just won't.

"Dazai?" Chuuya let out a groan and stretched.

"I'm still here if that's what you're wondering."

Chuuya started to thread his fingers through the messy chocolate brown locks of hair. "Can't believe your hair used to be so mated and now it's all fluffy."

"I guess I got better at washing my hair." Dazai shrugged.

"Glad that you've been getting better." The redhead went and hugged Dazai and buried his face into his hair to be able to smell his comforting scent. "Even though you left me to be at the agency, I'm glad you made that choice." Dazai's eyes widened at Chuuya's statement. "I was angry that you left. You're mine and will always be mine, but as time went on and I'm seeing that you're getting in a better condition than how you were at the mafia I calmed down. I accepted that you were more happy. Even though I wasn't there..."

Dazai took in a shaky breath and let it out. Chuuya has grown up. He can see that. But at the same time his killing urges when he sees Dazai with a woman that he flirts with is still a problem.

"Chibi needs to stop being so sentimental. He's still in trouble." Dazai looked up and pouted at his ex-partner.

"Excuse me?" Chuuya was getting angry.

"Chibi needs to stop killing innocent people."

"They aren't innocent Osamu."

"I'm the one that flirts with the women you kill. They all turn me down. If anything, I should be the one killed and not them." The brunette glared.

"You know that I could never kill you..." Chuuya brought his face closer to the bandaged man's. "You mean way too much too me." His pupils dilated with love and lust. "So much that I would even destroy this whole world and myself. Just to make you happy."

"You want to know what would make me happy?" Dazai glared up at the redhead. "Stop your madness and just love me. Don't let these strangers get to you. I'm not in danger. I'm okay, so please just love me and stop thinking about the next person you'll kill if they try to do anything with me. Just think of me. Please Chuuya!" He shouted the last part.

The redhead frowned. "Do you love me Dazai?"

The brunette's eyes widened. "What makes you think that?"

"By what you just said. All of your actions." Chuuya moved Dazai's bangs out of his face to see those gorgeous maroon colored eyes. "I know that you'll never say it, but I love you too Dazai." He gave him a genuine smile. "I love you so much."

Dazai huffed. "The slug is too loving. So stupid he is, yes."

"Dazai!"

Ranpo sat in the agency's office sucking on a lollipop. Dazai was missing from work and Kunikida was losing his mind about it. Very entertaining indeed. But the detective knows exactly where Dazai is. 'He's such an idiot...'

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.1K 251 18
Yes, if you think you know what this is then you probably do. It's entirely based off of "Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion" because Noah W...
232K 7.7K 37
"is everyone now in this gc?" "Niko are you in" "Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not niko" In which a girl got randomly added to a gc full of guys w...
17K 447 9
A Soukoku Angst au. → After a long years of staying blind, obvious to the reality, Chuuya finally accepted that he will never be Anyone's first choic...
17.7K 560 14
Aether and his friends were in a cemetery and it looks like someone took a liking in Aether and attached to him . . . . . . . Cover is not mine, orig...