The Billionaire's Obsession S...

By vanessarious

New season with new characters. Between Love and War, what will you do if you found out that your greatest lo... More

Warning
Prologue
2: Plans
3: Reunion
4: Yacht
5: Ice cream
6: CCTV footage
7: the child's hatred
8: Uninvited guests
9
10
11
12

Chapter 1

25 2 0
By vanessarious

Athena Josephine's POV

"Tita Mommy! I received a gold medal! I'm still the top student!" Kaira said, happily.

"Me too, Tita Mommy!" Érin pouted.

"How about the two of you, Devin, Astrid?" I asked them.

Cute...

They pouted while chewing the food on their mouths. "We... Have... Gold.. medals.. too.."

"Okay, then tomorrow we will go to amusement park." I announced.

The kids clapped their hands and almost stands up on the chair. "Be careful, everyone!" I said.

"You're spoiling them, Athena." Vienna said before drinking her strawberry juice.

"It is wrong if I want to give them a little gift for their achievements?" I asked.

"Are y'all arguing, po?" Érin asked with innocent voice.

"No, baby." Vienna answered.

"Tita Mommy Katriel said, lying is a sin. So, be honest mommy." Érin said.

I sighed. "We're not debating, Érin. Your mommy was just reminding me not to spoil y'all."

Érin looked at me and then to her mother, she sighed heavily and drinks her juice.

She's young but she's getting matured in a young age.

"Mommy, I want to go to Philippines. My filo friend told me that Philippines has a lot of delicious foods." Giandrie said.

"Gian, I told you do not talk when mouth is full." I remind him.

"Sorry po." He apologized.

"Me too! I missed Tito Alas and Tito Lawrence!" Kaira said.

"Tita Mommy Thena, can you teach me how to cook and bake? Mommy, don't want to teach me kase." Sumbong ni Érin.

"Your Tita Mommy Thena is a busy person, baby." Vienna replied to her daughter but her daughter acts like she didn't heard her mother.

"Please, tita Mommy..."

"Sure, but when you're 10."

"Yehey! I'm so excited to be 10 years old!"

"Tita Mommy, how about me and Kaira?" Nagtatampong sabi ni Astrid.

"Érin, Kaira and you. I'll teach you." Sagot ko.

Their mothers sighed in disbelief and shook their heads. "We have nothing to say."

"Mom, you're unfair! How about about me and Giandrie?" Devin pouted.

Cute...

I chuckled softly. "I'll think about it. You're too young to teach you how to drive a car." Vanessa and Katriel's violent reaction made me fight the urge of laughter. "What?!"

"No! I won't allow you, Giandrie." Maawtoridad na sabi ni Katriel.

"But, Mom."

"I said, no." Giandrie pouted.

"Mom... Please, allow me." Devin said.

"No. Your  Mom will only teach you driving a car when you're at the legal age. Try to rebel against us and you'll see how I get mad, Devin."  Katriel coldly said.

"Me and your mothers aren't that scary but don't let your Tita Mommy Thena get mad nor angry." Vienna replied.

"Tinatakot niyo ang mga bata." I said, softly.

"No, we're not." Sabi naman ni Vanessa.

"Kailan nga ba tayo babalik sa Pilipinas? I heard that our families are planning to have a reunion. I missed them so much." Pang-iibang usapan ni Vienna.

"I missed Lola so much!" Astrid said.

"Kailan ba gaganapin ang reunion na yan?" I asked Vienna.

"Next 2 weeks. Sa Private Hotel and beach resort ang venue." She answered.

"Na pagmamay-ari ni Athena." Singit ni Katriel.

"Tita Mommy, may I ask po?" Tawag sa'kin ni Kaira. I nodded.

Kung buhay lang sana ang mga anak ko, baka tumigil na ako sa reputasyon ko sa Red Moon.

"I noticed po kase na sa inyong apat nina mommy, you're the only one who's always busy and mommy said that Devin has siblings, where are they, po?." Kaira Innocently said.

"Kaira." Tawag ni Vanessa sa anak niya.

"Why po? I'm just curious."

"They're dead..." I answered out of nowhere. They're heads turned on me. "Together with my father." I uttered.

"I.. I'm sorry po, Tita Mommy..." She apologized. I smiled, " Don't say sorry and you don't have to feel sorry, Kaira. All of you have the right to know."

"Don't worry, Tita Mommy. You have us naman po. Am I right?" Astrid comforted me by her sweet words of affirmation.

"Yes!" They yelled in unison.

"Next week we will go to the Philippines." I announced.

Anne Katriel's POV

"Are you sure about it, Athena?" Vienna reassured her.

"Yes." Athena answered shortly.

I was just sitting here on the single sofa while drinking my wine. The kids are playing with each other meanwhile we including the personal butlers are just keeping an eye on them.

"I already knew who killed them." Athena confessed out of nowhere, our heads turned on her.

"It was them. Right? You already know but you didn't told me who killed my twins and my father because you want me to find out by myself. So, I already understand your points." She concluded our points before we speak up.

"So, what's your plan, Eclipsé?" I asked her.

"Kukunin ko rin ang mga mahal nila." She replied.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Vienna confusedly said.

"They killed them, he killed his own children. And I want him to suffer... I want him feel what I feel when he killed our children."

A revenge between them...

" How? Aren't he in a relationship?" Vanessa

"He's engaged with the daughter of Fluera." Vienna.

"How did you know?" Me

"Socmed." Vienna.

"We'll help you, Eclipsé." We offered her.

"K." She accepted.

Zander's POV

"Any news about them?" I asked.

"Josephine's father died because of you, and you killed Eclipsé's children years ago. Aren't you feel guilty?" Jameson said

"I don't care." I replied.

"Boss, tawagin mo lahat ng tauhan natin mukhang may traydor sa grupo natin." Clifford announced.

"What do you mean, Clifford?" Argus said, confusedly.

"May nagbibigay ng info's at mga plano natin sa ibang grupo." My brows furrowed.

"What the heck?!" Travis cussed.

"Lucas, call them! Immediately!" I shouted.

You'll regret your life.

"Sa anong grupo?" Leo asked him.

Nakikinig lang ako sa usapan nilang dalawa.
"Nasa walong grupo, Dre. Kasama na yung Red Moon at yung mga grupong hawak nito." Sagot ni Clifford.

"Anak ng puting pating. Madaming grupo ang hawak nila, alin naman kaya doon?" Tanong ni Argus.

"Lahat." Sagot ni Markus.

We looked at him. "Look at this. This are groups handled and owned by the Red Moon members. Red and Dark Moon, Solace, Lavandula, crescent, Orpheus, Graunér, Hanrim, Akahama, Skylark, Sonata, and lastly, Renaissantes." He continued.

Renaissantes??

"Tf?! May nadagdagan na naman, Markus?!" Klein said.

"I don't know, but based on my info's ang Renaissantes group ang main group. Kumbaga lahat ng grupong hawak nila ay nagsasanib pwersa at iisa na lang sila ngayon. To make it shorter, ang Lavandula, Orpheus, Graunér, Hanrim, Akahama, Skylark at Sonata ay nasa iisang grupo na." Markus replied.

"How about the four groups leads by the four members of Red Moon?" I asked him.

"Still the same, boss." He replied.

Who the fuck are you, Eclipsé?!

_________________________________________________

Should I put them back together? Wag na lang 'no?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 225 25
this is my 2nd about MD I have a nother but I left the community of MD so I'm making this book to rejoin the MD community will it be a success or a f...
201 103 18
Brooklyne has a horrible past, but when she meets someone new, will that change the way she feels? Or will it bring everything from the past to the p...
577 37 14
Both of you have been living a life that doesn't make you happy, burdened with your past that you can't let go of yet! Will love find it's way back i...
95 0 33
With the course of one bullet, their lives were inextricably altered. With one decision, nothing would ever be the same again. But will things chang...