Our Infinity ( Endless Galaxy...

By totosuna

It started by accident. It ended as planned. Love came in different forms. What if it started with an accide... More

Our infinity
Introduction
Playlist
01
03
04

02

29 4 5
By totosuna

It's already noon when I finish my fifth period. I push through the hallways to my locker to take out my book for the next class. It's not like I'm gonna hit there as soon as possible. I just want to get the book out first then head to the cafeteria and meet up with the girls for lunch break.

"You done?" Elle asks with her hand holding a bunch of math books. I nodded and I close the locker door.

"Jude told us to meet up in five minutes," she said as we were walking.

"How about Eve?" I asked. "She'll be there too."

Lunch break is also the time where the school starts broadcasting. It's different everyday. It can be a song or a poem. It's mostly requested by someone. If you want to broadcast something you can ask the broadcast members and they'll accept your offer.

"Good afternoon Crestwood Heights academy! Today we have a very special requests for a song! I hope you enjoy your lunch and have a great time! Today song will be ' style ' by Taylor Swift! I wonder who our guest dedicated this song to?" The girl from the broadcast room chuckles with excitement. "Have a good break everyone!" With that she stops talking and the song starts playing.

Midnight
You come and pick me up, no headlights
A long drive
Could end in burning flames or paradise
Fade into view, oh
It's been a while since I have even heard from you
( Heard from you )

As we walk in the cafeteria I spot the two girls waving at us. We walked toward them but as I sat down next to Jude the room gone quiet all of the sudden.

I look the entrances. The four boys from earlier walk in. Everyone have their attention on them.

"Guess everyone is excited to see them back," Jude comments make me curious. I look at her asking for the reason. She understands my expression and smiles.

"Those guys are the most popular group in our school since middle school. They're known for their charm and academic achievement. As well as coming from a very wealthy family," she explained.

"If they're from a very wealthy family then why would they join a public school?" I asked. Wealthy people always goes to private school for a better education. But why choose public school? It's noisy and messy.

"They said that private school is too boring so they change here. Beside, this is the school that their parents study and met too. Generation to generation."

"So they have known each other for a very long time," I foretold.

" Before they can even speak or walk. Yes, a very long time. " Jude nod.

And I should just tell you to leave, 'cause I know exactly where it leads, but I
Watch us go 'round and 'round each time

"Then can you tell us why they're walking here?" Eve questions brought as back to the room. I turn around again and see all of them walking toward our table.

You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style
You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt
And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style

"I have absolutely no idea," Jude looks dumbfounded and so as the others.

"Do we ever talk to them before they went abroad?" Eve questions. "Never."

"Then can you shout at them to stop walking here because I'm creeping out from how many people are currently staring at us right now," Elle tug on Jude shirt but she just sit there and do nothing.

We did nothing at all until those guys reach our table.

So it goes
He can't keep his wild eyes on the road, mmm
Takes me home
The lights are off, he's taking off his coat, mmm, yeah
I say, "I heard, oh
That you've been out and about with some other girl"
Some other girl

" Yo! " I didn't quite remember their name but this sunshining voice is definitely Alex.

" Hello? " Eve looks at him weirdly.

" Aww come on, we already introduce ourselves this morning. " Alex light pushed Jude to the side and sat between us.

" Hey! " Jude snap at him but he didn't even look like he cares. He just sit between us and look at all of us with a big big big smile.

" Why are you smiling? " Eve questions him. I could hear Elle snorting from across the table. Why is she laughing at this awkward situation?

" Pay no mind to him, " Jack voice occur us.

Jack walk away from us and to the girls across us. He looks at Elle and she got the signal he's sending them proceed to move abit. He sat down next to her. While Jake face is cold as usual as he already sat down next to Eve. I could feel a movement next to me. Amaris is already sitting next to me.

When does this table starting to become this big. It was really small when their just four of us. Now there's another four guys sitting with us.

"Jude right?" Alex turn to Jude while she looks at him weirdly. "Yea?"

"Are you the yapper of the group?" Elle fake cough to try to hide her urge to laugh.

"What?" Jude gives him an offending look. "Yep, you definitely are." Alex sound so sure which make Jude look at him more offended.

Jude pull his ear. "Oww! Oww! Sorry! I was joking!" Alex cries.

Elle laugh was a little louder now.

"How dare you say that to a girl? Not to mention that we haven't meet that long ago?" Jude isn't gonna let go of his ear any time soon.

"Sorry!" Alex try to calm her down.

We didn't pay anymore attention to them as we turn our looks away.

"Are long y'all been friends?" Jack started.

"Two years," I answered. "How long you been in this school?"

"Also two years," I answered again.

He looks at me like he wanting to ask why I join this school two year ago but already in twelve grades.

"I was homeschool," he nods.

I notice that Jude already let go of Alex ear as he caress his softly trying to ease the pain.

"Make sense. We never saw you before going abroad," Alex said.

"Why did you guys go abroad?" I asked.

"Our parents want to take time off works so they drag us with them," Alex shrugs.

Jack didn't ask me anymore question and start talking to Elle instead. She looks like she getting the hang of it as she start laughing at something she said.

Moving to Eve and Jake. They haven't said anything yet. Eve has her headphones on. Not until Jake tap on her shoulder so she take it off.

"You study ballet?" He asks. "Yea."

I'm guessing that he could see it from her phone screen. Eve been trying to learn this routine to weeks.

"Hey," Amaris deep voice reach my ears.

"Yes?"

"Still sorry about this morning," he apologize. Again.

"I told you it's fine," I reassure him.

"You doesn't sound like you're fine?" I turn to look at him.

"What that supposed to mean?"

"You haven't put on a smile since you met me this morning. I haven't seen you with it yet. But your voice is smooth and soothing," I look him in surprised.

Is that a compliment? Or flirting?

"Well, I'm not mad. I can assure you that," I told him again.

"I'm not too sure about that," he chuckles.

Is it me? But the way he move and talks are just..... adorable?

God what the fuck? No?!?

I looks away from him and engaged in the conversation with the others.

---

3:00pm

It's finally home time and I have never been happier. I start packing my bag as quickly as possible and hit the road.

I went outside to wait for the others. As I was scrolling down my phone I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and was faced with a familiar helmet.

That person push the visor up and now I'm face to face with him again.

Seriously?

"You going home?" Amaris asks.

"If I'm not going home then where am I going?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Come on he is just asking," Alex shows up behind him and looks as cheery as seven hours ago.

Alex also has his visor up that's why I know it's him.

I could see the twin behind them. They both taking their motorbike out while this two is staring at me face to face.

"Shouldn't you guys be going home right now?" I turn away from them and back to my phone.

I start looking for Elle number then text her because I need them here ASAP.

Me:
Where are you guys?

"We gonna drive around. How about you?" Alex asks.

"Waiting," I answered blandly.

"We'll wait with you," Amaris suggest.

"No need. I don't want to bother you guys,"
My intention is obvious.

Yes. Don't wait here. Go home.

"It's fine," they both refuse and stand there next to me. The twin join shortly after.

Now I'm standing here awkwardly with them for the past ten minutes but it feel.liel hours.

Elle <3:
We're here.

I look forward and saw the girls walking toward us.

Fucking finally!

Jude approached me first and looked at the four guys next to me confusingly.

"Why are you guys here?" She asks.

"To accompany her," Alex points to me.

"I didn't ask you to," I point out the truth.

"Too bad," Alex grins.

"Well, we're going home now," Elle put his arm around my shoulder and guide me to the parking lot to get our bikes.

"Have a safe ride!" The boys said in sync.

I turn around and glance to see Amaris still smiling at our direction. But somehow I feel like his eyes is pointing to mine.

No. I'm overthinking.

I turn back around and got my bike out.

We all start riding home.

As I got to my house I bid them goodbye.

"Don't be late again tomorrow," Elle
Jokes. I rolled my eyes. "I know."

Then they all ride away.

I went inside my house.

"Mom?" I called.

No answers.

"Must be at work," I take my shoes off and went to my room.

I plop myself on the bed wanting to take a nap after an exhausted day.

I start slowly close my eyes. But somehow, the last thing I see is that stupid smile when I glance at him.

Stupid smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
99.4K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...