Dot Of Life [Eng.Vers] FREENB...

By Author_lagibosan

Rebecca Swift had a sincere love, but the man left her right on her wedding day. The deep sorrow made her hea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.1
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author Note

EPILOGUE

1.8K 82 20
By Author_lagibosan

.
.
.

The way to make life meaningful is to give a 'dot' in each story that is passed, just like a sentence that requires a point to start a new story. The dot is also not just a sign, but a separator between the past and the present, as if giving a pause for everything that is happening. Not only that, dots have many meanings: meeting point, turning point, lowest point in life and many more, this little sign always dances in life as if it really exists to give meaning in every journey.

Someone uses other humans to be the point of her life, as a pause in her mind that never stops repeating. Freen made Becca a stop for all the dark feelings she's been going through so far. It's not intentional, but Becca is present in her life as a separator between the past and other times in a way that Freen herself doesn't know the answer to. Needless to think, that point had already seeped into her mind.

Likewise Becca, she feels Freen managed to make her rise from the lowest point in her life, whatever the reason for the blindness, she can't deny the truth that Freen brought her back up from that slump. Freen brings Becca to the bright point of her life, which is to make her world clearer, brighter and happier.

These two dots slowly converge, making the meaning of life even clearer. The point is not the end, but to start life with a new intention and a more exciting story. It is this point in life that they live tomorrow, the day after, and so on.

Again, not just one meaning, a point full of meaning. Everyone has their own meaning, the world gives different ways for humans to interpret what the point of their life means.

_______________________

Longyearbyen, Svalbard

The barren plains of snow and ice stretch as far as the eye can see, the mountains are covered in white and the cold of November night, also the dark blue sky stretches out to witness the newcomers who enjoy the north standing in awe enjoying the light of the borealis. Clouds were not expected and did not come, the dark blue sky very clear with a scattering of stars, and certainly the bright green glow that was so much dreamed of.

The aurora borealis, especially those who enjoy the north, are dancing beautifully up there regardless of whether they are noticed or not, they are present in the silence of the night to say that our light can warm a longing heart. Not only the two of them, connoisseurs of bright light are separated some distance away but are still monitored to witness this aurora. Freen didn't move, she was lost in reverie when her eyes looked, as if she also felt how beautiful the dance of light was.

Dressed fully prepared to keep the north pole visitors awake from the cold of the day, Becca sees the red scarf she made used by the woman she loves. Switching for a moment, she stared at the green beam with eyes filled with awe. She never thought she could see the Aurora directly, luckily, Aurora was present in the darkness of that night.

"Freen," Becca called briefly, her voice broke Freen's thoughts, the woman beside her immediately turned and smiled, she waited for Becca to say. Freen didn't get an answer, Becca was still looking at the beam with an amazed gaze and a very moving smile.

Freen chuckled, she was still looking at this woman with a gentle gaze, she said, "Beautiful?" Freen tried to guess, because it seemed Becca was still thinking about what she wanted to say.

Becca shook her head disapprovingly, the smile was still there, her gaze was still awake to see the light that she had previously seen only from the painting, Becca said, "Not quite right." Beautiful, is not a word that can describe what she saw and at the same time she felt.

Freen chuckled again, then looked at the aurora again. Freen was also trying to think of a word for a phrase this time, amazing? Beautiful? Captivating? But Freen felt, she found nothing. Finally Freen just enjoy without praising.

Becca raised her hand, right hand, as if she wanted to reach the aurora, Freen watched her with a smile, Becca is so adorable. Then, Freen took the hand, and said, "Turn around, Becky." Becca chuckled and turned around, they danced under the aurora. The laughter was heard, they were very happy with the little dance that Freen had proposed.

Soon, they chose to sit down, enjoying this atmosphere was not enough. Becca even snapped a lot of those rays, either alone, Freen or together, it looks like the photo will be a treasured moment in Becca's memory. Freen smiled, finally they were able to approach Svalbard with Aurora's friends. This was Freen's wish, the wish of both of them.

Freen took Becca's hand she said "I wanted to scream to introduce you to them." Freen's father and mother, "But I can't," Her voice was suddenly filled with emotion, Freen couldn't be cheerful in this atmosphere.

Becca smiled, she said "Say it in a whisper, I think they will hear you." Becca tried to cheer her up, Freen didn't see her, still focused on the landscape above.

Freen shook her head slowly, she said with a chuckle, "Maybe even if I scream, they won't hear it." Smiling again, Freen said cheerfully this time, "Because they're busy dancing and being happy." Although cheerful, the tears were contained slowly. The longing in her heart began to turn into endless sadness, she missed her mother's embrace, Freen missed her father's smile. Her world has been quiet all this time without the warmth of her parents, the feeling of love for both of them is still intact within her, Freen always tries to hold on to the happy memories of when she was with her parents. Freen loves them dearly, no buts.

Becca couldn't say anything, she could feel the sadness. She doesn't entertain with words that attract attention, Becca can only look at Freen with the hope that the woman beside her can be happy forever. Becca held Freen's hand tightly, her eyes still seeing the sadness on Freen's face. Then she heard Freen say, her voice shaking slightly, but those lips smiling beautifully, "Ma, Pa," Smiling again, now gentler and genuine, "Here we come, Becky is beside me." She chuckled, the tears finally trickled down her cheeks, Freen wiped them away, then she said again, "She's the one I want, Ma." Freen was still staring at the aurora.

Meanwhile Becca, she locked her lips tightly, because what she saw now really made her heart feel sad and wanted to cry, the look from Freen's eyes was just full of longing, and Becca could feel it. Becca still wasn't distracted from seeing the green light, she listened to Freen's words again, and the words that came out of Freen's mouth this time finally made her unable to hold back the tears anymore, Freen said, "Mom, Pa, you taught me to be forgiving, so forgive Becca's father, so you can dance together."

The instant Becca hugged Freen, she couldn't hear any of that. No one can be deceived, their life is actually not possible to unite, but with the efforts that Becca has been doing so far, she can finally get her close to the lover she wants. Becca realized that other people might avoid her. But, knowing that Freen wasn't blaming herself, the heaviness in her chest suddenly lightened. Becca didn't know what to say, other than guarding this woman's heart forever.

Freen smiled after that, she let go of Becca's embrace and looked into those eyes with a serene gaze. Freen said, "Becky," The smile never faded, "Thanks for coming to me." Freen knew, she had dodged before. No, Freen always run away. However, when she saw Becca coming at her in that situation, Freen was beyond grateful. Because if not, then there wouldn't be Aurora and Becca in the same place. Freen realized it all.

Becca just nodded and smiled, the sobs still with her. The atmosphere tonight really made her heart melt unbearably, Freen and her words that made her unable to hold back her sadness. Becca tried to calm down, she also wanted to say something.

Becca took a few breaths, then she pulled something out of her pocket. A small silver box , issued at that time. Freen was shocked by what she saw. Becca opened the small box, there was a pair of rings that were beautiful and shiny.

Becca said, "Freen-" But Freen cut her off.

"No." Freen said quickly.

Becca's brows furrowed, she said, "I haven't said anything yet." Her voice sounded irritated.

Freen shook her head quickly, she said, "I know what you're trying to say." Freen looked at the ring, then looked at Becca again "Don't say anything."

Becca suddenly felt sad, she said, "You don't want to marry-" Freen covered Becca's mouth quickly, Becca was surprised by Freen's behavior.

Freen panicked, she said again, "I told you, don't say anything." Freen closed the ring box and put it back in Becca's pocket.

Becca who was treated like that suddenly got angry and sad, she stood up and wanted to leave Freen right then and there, but Freen stopped her quickly. When Becca stood up and turned around because of Freen's tug, the woman who asked Becca to be quiet earlier, knelt in front of Becca with a smile on her face, she immediately took a small box from her parka jacket pocket, she said, "That's my chance, don't take it." Freen feels that all this time Becca has been trying to get close to her, and she hasn't put up with that struggle. In slow and clear words, Freen said, "Becca, will you be a part of my life?" The box was opened, a pair of rings were there.

Becca who was previously sulking finally smiled broadly, she said "Freen! You scared me!" She guessed Freen didn't want to form a bond with her. Becca pulled Freen's hand, making Freen stand up.

Freen chuckled, she said, "What's the answer?" That heart was beating hard, not from waiting for an answer, because to Freen dad, Becca's mom and dad were watching what she was doing.

Becca nodded and said, "I would." Freen laughed at her answer, then Freen opened Becca's gloves and slipped the ring on her ring finger, as well as Becca, she put it on with a happy heart.

Freen feels that her life path is not too bad, because finally she can meet and always be with someone she wants. Becca also felt that way, life that was said to be heavy, now feels light, even more than that. For her happiness is something to be sought and fought for, that way regrets will not come. They smiled, their hearts full of happiness, the happy ending that Freen hoped for she could finally feel.

For Freen, Becca is her happy ending

.

.

.

Dot Of Life

The End

FOLLOW AUTHOR! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1M 238K 106
They are married, but not a couple. . . They are Husband and Wife, but complete strangers. . . What will happen when their worlds collide together? ...
38.4K 1.1K 30
This story is Freen and Becky GL story. This is just ‌a fiction and not a true story.
3.8K 89 3
Lightly Inspired by Becky's live where she was so excited for Freen's birthday but couldn't make it because she fell down the stairs. But incorporate...
3.9K 109 10
This is a story about finding love, fate, and destiny. The story revolves around two characters. A popular dancer with a cold personality and a famou...