Dot Of Life [Eng.Vers] FREENB...

By Author_lagibosan

Rebecca Swift had a sincere love, but the man left her right on her wedding day. The deep sorrow made her hea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.1
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
EPILOGUE
Author Note

Chapter 27

1.4K 54 3
By Author_lagibosan

"Becky," Freen greeted the woman who had been silent all day, "She just delivered the book." Freen explained carefully, Dasha approached the front of Freen's hotel last night to bring Freen's book which she accidentally left behind while running to find Becca. Actually Freen didn't expect the book to come back, she even replied to Dasha's message just take it, I have a lot. But it seems the photographer wants to meet Freen again. At that time Becca was beside Freen, her boyfriend just smiled politely at Dasha, but for Becca that smile had a different meaning, Freen teased Dasha.

Even though Freen had been waiting for a romantic moment that night, Becca refused and slept in her own room. Right now, Freen was cajoling a woman who was pouting all day from acute jealousy.

Becca was sitting on the sofa in the hotel with the book Dasha brought last night, she was reading it. Becca didn't care about Freen's words, even Becca had almost finished halfway through the thick novel. Freen is always talking to Becca, but this woman doesn't answer at all.

Freen also occasionally kissed those lips, but Becca said nothing. Also, she didn't reject or avoid Freen's lips. Becca secretly enjoyed it. Also, Freen tries to make her laugh with all kinds of touches, Becca manages to hold her back. Freen did everything possible, but Becca remained silent. Until Freen said something, Becca finally responded to Freen's words.

"I seem invisible." Freen said in a complaining voice.

Becca looks at Freen this time, she says "You made me like that last night."

"Huh , what do you mean, Becky?"

Becca laughed irritably, then she said, "You smile cute in front of that woman, and you don't introduce me as your girlfriend." Becca waited for her to be introduced as a girlfriend in front of the women, but Freen didn't say anything.

Freen quickly countered, "Becky, she's in a hurry, I only had time to say thank you." Freen remembered it clearly, Dasha wanted to go home as soon as possible.

Without them realizing it, Dasha actually felt that the woman beside Freen made her uncomfortable, Becca's gaze made Dasha choose to return home as soon as possible.

"I don't care, for sure you make me neglected." Becca averted her eyes again.

Freen sighed, then she took her cellphone and dialed Dasha's number, Freen waited for the ring to connect.

"Who did you contact?"

"Dasha."

" Huh ? Why?"

"Introducing my girlfriend."

Hearing these words, Becca immediately snatched Freen's cellphone and turned it off right then and there.

But what did Becca say?

She said, "I know that's just an excuse for you to talk to her again." Becca sulked again, she said, "You alligator." Becca was still sitting, she didn't move from there, just averted her eyes not to stare at the woman beside her for a long time.

Freen was dumbfounded, she looked at Becca with her mouth open. Freen feels that whatever I do must be wrong, so should I just keep quiet? Freen was finally silent.

A few moments later Becca felt uncomfortable with Freen who didn't say a word, she looked again, "Why are you silent? What I said was true, huh? Well, just call again." Becca took the cellphone, then she looked for Dasha's contacts, but when she wanted to call the number, Freen took the cellphone and turned it off. Freen took a deep breath, she really didn't know what to do, Oh God, why is my girlfriend like this? Freen shouted in her heart.

Freen finally holds Becca's hand, she invites Becca to her hotel room. Freen headed for the terrace, then she suddenly smiled at Becca. Becca looked confused by that smile, Becca guessed what Freen wanted to do. Before long, Freen took a deep breath and she finally shouted at the top of her lungs, "Becky is my girlfriend! Freen loves Becky! we are forever!" After shouting like that, she caught her breath and looking at Becca with a proud look on her face, Freen said, "Satisfied now?" Becca just laughed, she didn't answer the question. For her that was more than enough, she liked the way Freen yelled at someone. Many must have heard Freen's screams down there.

The annoyance faded instantly, Becca just laughed incessantly. Then Freen shouted again, "Becky the most beautiful woman in the world!" Becca laughed again, but when she saw that Freen wanted to scream again, Becca quickly covered Freen's mouth with her hand.

Becca said, "That's enough." Laughed again, then let go of the hand. "Don't do it again, you'll run out of voice." Becca said with a gentle look.

Freen was relieved, she could smile sweetly now. Becca was no longer mad at her. In this opportunity Freen wants to take advantage, she wants to kiss Becca. But just as those lips were about to get closer, Jackson came with a crying voice, "Freen! You deleted everything!" Becca, who heard Jackson's voice, immediately moved away from Freen.

Jackson didn't see them, he was busy looking for contacts that were no longer there, and all the chats Freen had deleted were all. Freen was annoyed, her sweet moment was disturbed by Jackson. She also regretted deleting all the contacts and messages. The kiss was finally delayed.

______

"You lied to me." Becca said in the middle of their journey walking under the Eiffel tower. Hands holding each other, the atmosphere of the night is very cold now, thick jackets have hugged their bodies. So many couples walking around, Freen felt happy to finally be able to walk with someone she had hoped for all this time. This is Freen's first time walking under the Eiffel at night.

Freen answered Becca, "Lies? About?" Even Freen doesn't deny that she's never lied, Becca doesn't see Freen, she sees the lights that illuminate the street.

"About you tour guide," Becca chuckled remembering Jisoo's story about Freen, "It turns out you are young Yoonha, I still can't believe all of that." Becca said while walking slowly, they are enjoying the walk tonight.

Freen joined in with the laugh, "I am a tour guide, but I don't have a certificate and I never get paid." Freen said quietly, she looked at the hand she was holding.

"Why don't you take the certificate?" Becca asked again.

"Grandma doesn't allow it, in fact I can't work by her." Freen said lightly, as if it was a trifling matter.

Becca looked at Freen with a gosh, you lucky you expression, then Becca faced forward again, thinking things through. She suddenly said, "Freen, am I wrong to say that I'm grateful for everything that's happened?" failed marriage and blind.

Freen understood Becca's question, she didn't know what to answer, then Freen said, "In my opinion, this is just a way of life, Becky. It's easy to say that after hardship comes ease, then with that we are grateful for everything. But if we have to choose, I want us not to be too hard on the past, whether we are grateful or not." Freen circled all the memories of her life, because she is not like other people who easily forget and only take the lesson.

Then Freen said again "Even so, I'm glad you're here, with me." Freen stopped Becca from her steps, then she looked at Becca for a moment, and said, "I hope this isn't a moment. Because, Becky.." Freen paused and her lips slowly smiled, she said again, "I want you to be my beginning and my end. I just want to end all of this with you. Is that possible?"

Becca looks at Freen and smiles, she nods slowly "Mm." Becca held emotion in her chest, she never expected that the relationship she was in would end up near Freen. Everything she went through was difficult, but Freen was present as if to give a point in her life. Like the writing that ends the sign, everything Becca's been through ends up starting a new letter again. Freen came to make it all possible.

Freen smiled, that short answer was enough for Freen. She hugged Becca gently as a form of affection and love, for her everything in her life could never be forgotten, but that didn't matter. Becca became her calmer, this woman who often sulks, can be a consolation and a distraction. Everyone in her seemed to see Becca with the same feelings, they loved Becca sincerely. Freen had enough of all that.

........

They returned to the hotel, huddled on the bed. Becca suddenly asked, "Em, Freen," Becca said a bit doubtfully, she said again, "Actually grandma asked me to come back to Seoul again." Freen's grandmother always calls Becca to come home, now Freen is never contacted by Grandma, Mrs. Yoonha has changed her favorite granddaughter.

Freen looked at Becca with a confused look, then she asked, "How close are you with grandma, Becky?" Freen's voice was genuinely curious.

Becca smiled and chuckled, she said "So close, so how's this?" Becca didn't know what to say to her grandmother.

Freen saw Becca a little worried, then she smiled and stroked Becca's back, after that she said, "One moment," Freen looked for her cell phone, and immediately called grandma. Becca is surprised by Freen's actions, this woman always finds a solution right away.

It rang for a while, and finally it was picked up by grandma, loudspeaker mode.

"What is it?"

"Grandma didn't say hello my dear granddaughter again?"

Grandma laughed at Freen's words, "My dear granddaughter is Becca, she always cares about grandma's health, not like someone." Granny's voice sounded sarcastic.

Freen took a deep breath, she looked at Becca with the look you really captivated us both. Becca just chuckled, then grandma asked again, "Where's Grandma's grandchild?"

"Becca here grandma.." Becca replied cheerfully, she asked "Grandma is fine, right?"

Grandmother laughed again, then she said, "Grandma is well..." kindly, "Freen, that's how it should be, ask how grandma is." grumble.

Freen was a little annoyed with what grandma said, she just replied, "Yes, yes," Then without thinking Freen said, "Becky will come with me, we want to travel around the world. So, Becky won't be coming home anytime soon." Freen explained quickly.

They heard grandma sigh, as if I knew this was going to happen, then grandma said, "Anyway, come home every three months, grandma wants to play with Becca. Don't argue." Granny has her own rules now.

Freen thought a bit, then she said, "Once a year we go home, or once every six months." Freen didn't want to go back and forth in that short time, it was tiring. "That's all Grandma, don't forget to take care of your health." Freen hung up on the call and put the phone away from her.

Freen looked at Becca again, she said, "Okay, right?" After that she hugged her again in her arms.

Becca finally also called her mother and introduced Freen through the call, Freen's voice sounded very nervous and stuttered, her genius didn't work properly when talking to her. Becca laughs after the call ends, she asks why nervous? Freen just shook her head in disbelief.

Then after all that, Freen finally said, "Becca,I also want to introduce you to my parents. Are you ready?" Freen wantedthem to head to Svalbard, see the aurora. Freen doesn't want to see the auroraanywhere else, she just wants to go to the Svalbard archipelago where thepainting of the aurora is located. Becca nods in agreement, she really wants togo there with Freen, under that aurora, she wants to plan something. Beccahopes everything goes well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hidden By vaishu

Fanfiction

24.3K 1.6K 22
Upon her husband's death, Freen discovers that he was leading a double life, one with another woman, Becky. She secretly befriends Becky, to uncover...
7.1M 238K 106
They are married, but not a couple. . . They are Husband and Wife, but complete strangers. . . What will happen when their worlds collide together? ...
3.9K 109 10
This is a story about finding love, fate, and destiny. The story revolves around two characters. A popular dancer with a cold personality and a famou...
9.2K 416 16
FreenXbecky Little princess Sarocha Freen and her tiny little maid, Becca were inseparable until an unfortunate incident took place. The queen mothe...