Dot Of Life [Eng.Vers] FREENB...

By Author_lagibosan

Rebecca Swift had a sincere love, but the man left her right on her wedding day. The deep sorrow made her hea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.1
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
EPILOGUE
Author Note

Chapter 24

955 64 10
By Author_lagibosan

Freen did not return after that night's events. Becca had been waiting for her at Freen's apartment, hoping she could give her a hug to ease her sadness. Freen's sobbing really worried her heart, Becca couldn't even sleep, she just wanted Freen to come home and tell her what happened.

However, one day, two days, until a few days later Becca couldn't reach it. Calls from Becca were never answered, Freen really left her for no reason. But there was a whisper in her, that Freen had her reasons for doing it all, crying was the reason , Becca really felt Freen's sadness that night. Freen had never cried like that before.

Becca tried to keep waiting.

Until one day, Jisoo came to her. The woman who used to be Becca's psychologist is looking for her not as a doctor, but as a friend of Freen's. She tells everything about Freen, from the accident, her trauma, the reason she couldn't be in Seoul, to the reason Freen left her life.

First, Becca couldn't understand all of that, she just listened and was silent, then her heart slowly felt sick and heavy, she didn't expect Freen to experience it all. Someone who she thought was funny and fun, turns out to have a dark and gloomy inside her. Becca couldn't think about it, everything that Freen was going through felt so heavy. Even the word heavy is not enough to describe that life.

After meeting Jisoo, Becca knows everything, her father's mistakes, what her grandmother did at her wedding, and Freen's fear of meeting her because she feels she hates Freen.

Freen was wrong, Becca didn't hate her one bit.

Becca couldn't compare her less than a year of blindness with the trauma Freen experienced due to her father's mistake. For Becca, Freen doesn't deserve to be hated, now she really wants to persuade her woman to come back to her. But how to do it , Freen didn't even pick up her calls.

Becca remembers Jackson, she asks Jisoo for Freen's friend number. Becca got the number, she sent Jackson a message.

To Jackson:

Jackson, I'm Becca. I need a favor.

Jackson replied quickly, Becca was happy.

From Jackson:

What kind of help?

To Jackson:

Keep me updated on Freen, her day and all.

At first Jackson refused, because he did not want to interfere. But, when Becca said that she would introduce her girlfriend, Jackson immediately agreed.

Becca didn't force Freen to contact her, nor did Freen ever say the word goodbye to Becca. To her, Freen was still her lover. And now, Becca is going to do anything to get rid of the barriers between their relationship, and Freen to come back to her again.

Becca did all of this for two reasons. First because she knows Freen loves her. Second, because she felt guilty for not saying I love you to Freen until their last meeting. She was very sorry for always procrastinating, looking for the right time turned out to make her lose that opportunity. Therefore, now Becca is going to make the opportunity exist, and the relationship is back, specifically with her grandmother's blessing.

However, she had to go back to Thailand temporarily, her father was very sick and weak. She also wanted to ask about Freen. But, she was afraid that if the question was asked, it would make her father even weaker, Becca didn't ask.

While in Thailand, Becca was welcomed by her parents. Becca saw that her father's condition was getting worse now, Becca felt very sad. She hopes her father can recover soon, that way she will ask her father to meet Freen's grandmother to apologize for everything that happened in the past. Becca knows, this is not just an apology, her father must be responsible for the accident. Becca couldn't consider how heavy her heart was now, if she had to choose, she didn't want all of this to happen. Being the child of a father who made this big mistake really made her think twice about meeting Freen, but according to Jisoo's words, Freen never blamed herself, human mistakes cannot be given to other humans . Those words calmed her down a bit.

However, her father could not survive, she breathed her last when Becca was in Bangkok one week, her father left forever. Previously her father had talked to Becca about one thing, he said, father was haunted by guilt for the rest of my life, they always came to father's dreams with terrible cries. Becca's father didn't go into details, but she knew that this was about Freen's parents.

Becca mourned for a long time, her mother was devastated by the loss of her father. Becca couldn't return to Korea in almost a month. After her mother recovered, Becca said goodbye to return to Korea. She doesn't live in her apartment, now Becca lives in Freen's apartment, she wears Freen's clothes all the time. And also, Jackson really kept his promise, all this time the man always gave her a lot of news about Freen. Even the trivial things Jackson reported.

Becca always asks Jackson to take pictures of Freen sleeping, every day. Jackson sometimes complained about this, as he had to get up earlier to take pictures of Freen's sleeping face. But, Jackson still did it.

Besides that, Becca always leaves words for Freen, Jackson has to say them after Freen wakes up.

Freen, are you all right?

Freen, how was your dream last night, was it beautiful?

Freen, I will not stop hoping, I know there is hope if I always think about it.

Freen, I want some ice cream.

Freen, what should I do?

Freen, I'll do my best.

Freen, everything will be beautiful in its time, take it easy.

Freen, don't just sleep.

Freen, you have to exercise, eat right and don't get sick.

And much more, all that Becca does to stay connected in Freen's life, even if this runaway woman doesn't realize it. Besides that, Jackson also enjoyed all the requests from Becca, he didn't complain anymore. He even always asks, what else should I say? Don't say nice words, try some naughty words every now and then. Becca just laughed at Jackson's behavior, indirectly she was close friends with Jackson.

Jackson also once said, I'm too good to you, just like my Mickey shirt. Hearing this, Becca couldn't help laughing, she remembered the problem, Freen really pissed her off all day. And at that moment, Freen kissed her forehead for the first time.

Becca sighed, she missed all about Freen. All of them, not a single one missing. Even Freen's screams when angry or embarrassed she missed her. Freen, until when will you be quiet? Becca can only understand.

Becca finally tries to remove the last hurdle, granny, mistress Yoonha. Someone who ruined her marriage. She wants to ask Grandma Freen's blessing, at first Becca doesn't know how. But she still tries. However, if she kept quiet, things would not go smoothly. Like Freen did. Becca sighed again, she really wanted to punch Freen in the head for not contacting her until now, or doing something to get back at her. The woman is really scared.

Becca asked for Mrs. Yoonha's house address from Jisoo, and Jisoo gave it. At that time she also went to Yoonha's grandmother's house, but when she told her name to the maid at the house, Freen's grandmother refused Becca's arrival. She went home and thought of another way. But there's no other way, in the end she just went there repeatedly, every day. Occasionally Becca meets Mrs. Yoonha when she wants to go to work, but the grandmother ignores Becca's presence.

Once, twice, almost a dozen times, Becca was ignored. Until finally, Becca waited for Yoonha's grandmother with Bangkok herbal medicine. She deliberately bought it to give to Mrs. Yoonha, Becca also said that this is the most effective youth medicine in the world, while listening to that, Freen's grandmother's gaze immediately changed, she was interested in the herbal. With a bit of prestige, Freen's grandmother asks Becca to come in and talk to her. However, the conversation is not about anything heavy, like past events, but Freen's grandmother asks Becca to explain the properties of the herbal, its composition, and even how to take it. For Becca it was already a green light.

One month later, Mrs. Yoonha has started to change, Becca often plays at the grandmother's house, even Grandma Freen badmouths her granddaughter Freen to Becca for not being able to give her time like Becca is doing now. Mrs. Yoonha feels that she has a friend, she even jokes with Becca, laughs about the ridiculous things Freen has ever done to Becca. Her grandmother was very happy with Becca's presence.

Whenever her grandmother called Freen, Becca was always there. Her grandmother laughed, and while Becca was grateful to hear Freen's voice, she missed even more. In fact, her grandmother always asks Becca, do you have something to say? or you want to to say something? but Becca just kept quiet, she didn't want Freen to know what she had done.

Until one day, her grandmother said Becca, you are a good child, I'm sorry I made your marriage fail, and I'm sorry for your father's passing. Becca is surprised, because she never told the news to Grandma Freen, but she knows Mrs. Yoonha must be full of ways to find out about it all. Becca was crying at that time, because she finally managed to melt Freen's grandmother's heart. She even hugged Freen's grandmother tightly, for her she was already family, Mrs. Yoonha felt the same way.

When she comes to play as usual, Freen's grandmother gives her the passport, visa and credit card for Becca to use after Freen. Hearing this, Becca was very happy. She even broke the news to Jackson. She wanted to leave at that very moment. However, at the same time Ken contacted her to meet. During this time Ken always asked her to meet face to face, but she always refused. But this time is different, she wants to meet Ken one last time before meeting Freen. She wanted Ken not to contact her again.

The meeting is brief, Becca makes it clear that she doesn't have any feelings for Ken. And about failing to marry, she wants Ken to forget all that. She had also forgotten all of these events, Becca just wanted to look forward, she didn't want the past to haunt her long enough. At the same time, Jackson asked if she had packed or not, Becca honestly said that she had just met Ken. Becca didn't know that what she said made Jackson worry.

Becca left around eleven o'clock in the afternoon, the journey to Paris was about thirteen hours of travel. She arrived at midnight, Jackson picked her up. Becca even chose the same hotel as Freen. However, she didn't go to see Freen right away, she rested at the hotel until the morning.

However, when she wanted to meet Freen. The woman wasn't in her room, and Becca was looking in the park, as Jackson often mentioned. It was then that her chest heated up, seeing Freen smiling and laughing talking to a beautiful looking woman, she even said Oh, so this is the reason she never contacted me, she already has a new one. Becca leaves right then and there, she returns to her room. Her jealous heart made her call Freen right then and there, but she didn't pick up. Becca got even angrier. Then she called again a second time, finally picked up, Becca said sitting back looking at the Eiffel view with beautiful women is perfect, right? Becca waited for Freen to answer, but she asked where Becca was.

Becca, who was still angry, finally turned off the cellphone. She didn't want Freen to contact her for a while, she was very upset, but she didn't want to cry.

She only spoke harshly about Freen, all those words she screamed in her heart, one of them was Freen, annoying idiot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.8K 31
Mon was in a toxic relationship and she can't seem to break apart from it, until she got the courage to break it off and she was devastated and broke...
51.5K 2.3K 29
"I'm giving you the chance if you can escape, if I didn't find you then you're free but then if I find you, you're forever trapped here in my world...
258K 8.2K 150
life is always unpredictable. You never say what will happen in the next few minutes . the story of two women , who fallen in love with both . if th...
7.1M 238K 106
They are married, but not a couple. . . They are Husband and Wife, but complete strangers. . . What will happen when their worlds collide together? ...