Dot Of Life [Eng.Vers] FREENB...

By Author_lagibosan

Rebecca Swift had a sincere love, but the man left her right on her wedding day. The deep sorrow made her hea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.1
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
EPILOGUE
Author Note

Chapter 21

1.1K 57 14
By Author_lagibosan

Usually quiet, she always started the morning peacefully. But this time, no, Becca cranks out an upbeat love song, she's really feeling it this time. Becca was frying eggs, she could see clearly. Jisoo said that Becca's stress reduction had dropped drastically in the past few weeks, Becca also briefly told about Freen who always gave her the best service every morning, afternoon and evening. They didn't stop doing that, Becca became fresher and happy.

Freen, who heard the sound of frying and the smell of eggs, immediately woke up and wanted to run towards the kitchen. However, when she got off the bed, Freen forgot that she hadn't used her clothes, Freen quickly took the clothes in the closet, she didn't use the clothes that were scattered on the floor. Freen only wears white oversized clothes. Then she immediately headed for the kitchen.

Freen quickly turned off the electric stove, she was afraid that Becca would get hurt from cooking, for Freen, her sexy girlfriend had not been able to see until now. Because, when asked if you can see or not, Becca always answers, it's not clear. Freen doesn't want Becca's hands or other bodies to be exposed to hot oil or other kitchen tools that can make clean white skin leave marks. Freen's face was completely panicked, her eyes also said what are you doing, Becky?

Becca is surprised by Freen's sudden attitude and turns off the frying pan. She still wanted to finish cooking it for Freen's breakfast, even if it was just simple cooking, for Becca it would be more romantic. Becca looks at Freen, those eyes don't blink looking at Becca, Freen is really worried.

Becca smiled and chuckled, she turned the stove back on, and finished her fried eggs. After that, she just turned it off again, then faced Freen who had been very wondering. Becca pinched Freen's adorable cheeks, she also looked Freen right in the eyes. After a while Freen finally came to her senses, her eyes widened, her eyebrows both raised, Freen was really surprised by what she encountered, "Becky! Can you see already?" Freen's voice was strong and enthusiastic, even her smile was so wide now.

Becca laughed again, then she nodded twice. Suddenly Freen hugged her tightly and lifted Becca up for a second, then Freen caught those eyes again. Without realizing it, Freen's tears welled up quickly, Freen was really happy with what happened, she was very grateful that Becca could see again.

Becca, who saw Freen crying, immediately panicked and wiped away the tears. She said, "Freen, why are you crying?" Hearing this question, Freen was also surprised, she wiped her tears with the back of her hand, then she shook her head slowly, Freen didn't even realize she was happy to the point of crying like that.

"I," Freen paused, her eyes so busy looking into those light brown eyes, she was barely able to speak, "I'm so happy, Becky." Freen's face reveals everything, her heart really feels relieved for what happened to Becca.

Becca laughed again, then she said, true to Freen's words, "You are so beautiful, Freen." Freen smiled at this matter.

Now Becca's gaze was so gentle, she actually could see that face three or four days ago. But, Becca hasn't told Freen that she can see, there's no reason whatsoever , Becca just wants Freen to find it out alone, like this morning.

The song that was turned on was ignored, they looked at each other, smiled and chuckled. Freen couldn't take her eyes off her, she finally said, "What do you want to do? We haven't been out for a long time, only in the apartment. It must be boring." Freen realized that all this time they were only talking, joking, bathing together and doing activities on the bed. Everything was done routinely, even Freen didn't know if this was natural or not, because they never stopped or got bored while doing it all, especially the bed part. Knowing Becca can already see, Freen wants Becca to enjoy the outside view.

Becca smiled, then she said, "I.." A little thought, actually she wanted to repeat their first meeting again, without being blind, she wanted Freen to see her as a healthy woman. "I want to go to the museum again." Also, in order to erase the traces of that man, she wanted to replace all the memories of the man who left her, replaced with Freen altogether.

Freen nodded in agreement "Okay! Let's go there!" Freen also wanted to visit the museum, she had not been to the historical collection for a long time. For Freen, it is a part of her life.

***

Again, it's pretty crowded now. But they both know, they will not repeat such embarrassing things again. Just once. Freen held Becca's left hand, they walked on the museum floor slowly. Take a look around.

Becca's eyes looked amazed, she had never been to a Seoul museum before with healthy eyes. So far she has only followed in her footsteps, and directions from the internet. Even when she entered for the first time, Becca was accompanied by her mother. This time, she could enjoy the various artifacts to her heart's content. Becca felt so grateful to be able to see again.

Now, they stopped in front of the same painting. Seeing together, with joined hands. Freen smiled, she repeated the memory like yesterday's incident, Freen will never be able to forget how embarrassed she was to tug at the back strap of Becca's bra .

"You remember that time?" Freen asked.

Becca chuckled, she turned to Freen and said "What an embarrassing encounter. You got a museum talking about us."

Freen joined in the laugh, "You heard that?" At that time, Freen only focused on apologizing to Becca, she didn't care about other people's words or laughter.

Becca nodded, then she said again, "Just so you know, I was scared when you followed me out of the museum. I thought you were an insurance guy." Becca was just kidding.

Freen was laughing her ass off now "You didn't even give me the cell phone number I was hoping for." Freen ignores Becca's joke.

"Freen, no one would give out their cell phone number after their bra straps are pulled like that!" Becca replayed the memory.

Freen sulked for a moment, then she said, "When I'm overseas, all the women ask for my cell number." She said without looking at Becca. Then suddenly Becca's grip was released, the woman next to her looked at Freen sarcastically .

Um? "But I didn't give it." Freen quickly added to her words. And fortunately, Becca's gaze immediately softened a little, her expression said watch out if you're lying. Freen's hand was clasped again.

.......

Freen suddenly remembers about her explaining the history of this painting to Becca back then, she said, "I bet you didn't listen to what I explained back then." Freen remembered being ignored, given no response or anything.

Becca laughed, because it was true she wasn't listening to what Freen was saying. "I've only heard of Svalbard."

"Svalbard. Beautiful islands. Em, why are you interested in this painting Becky? When I saw you, you just stood looking at this painting for a long time." Freen wanted to know, whatever it was.

Becca looked doubtful, she didn't want to bring up her ex's problems here. Then she heard Freen say again "It's fine, I accept the past. I can understand." Now Becca turned to look at Freen, the woman beside her really looked mature and dignified, Freen was still looking at this painting with a smile and a little sad. Becca also wants to know why. But, it seems that to know that, Becca must say the reason first.

"That's because," Becca wanted to be short and clear, so as not to go into detail about her ex, Ken. "He always wanted to go there, and promised to take me with him." Becca didn't say we planned to sit under the aurora sky and for Ken, it was very romantic, that's why I see this painting over and over, I want to remember it. Becca didn't say that sloppy thing.

Freen nodded, then she said again, "What a lovely place to date, isn't it?" Freen actually satirizes Ken's promise.

Becca just heard about it, then asked, "And how about you, Freen?"

"What?" Freen asked confusedly, she saw Becca now.

"Why do you want to visit Svalbard?" Becca remembers Freen saying she wanted to go to these islands.

Freen looked at this painting again, then she smiled, Freen took a long time to answer Becca's question, "Many reasons."

"Tell me, I want to hear it." Becca couldn't wait to hear why.

Freen laughed at Becca's command, then she nodded slowly, "First, because this painting is beautiful." Freen admired the painter, "Secondly because of some of the stories about the aurora."

"Story?" Becca cut Freen off.

"Mm." Freen explained again, "Actually there are various stories. But I like this one thing," Freen looked again at the bright green light from the painting, "The story of the aurora is a place for departed souls, they dance happily, there they gather to celebrate life after death." Freen smiled explaining the ancient American myth , then she said again, "I want to go to Svalbard, where this painting was made, to see my parents dancing up there." Freen's eyes were a little watery now, she really believed all of it, because this was an old man's story, back when she was in Switzerland. One of the teachers had told Freen this ancient story.

Freen took a deep breath, then she said again, "Is this too sad? Or, maybe this is too childish." She laughed briefly, Then said again, "If you want, we'll go there, and I'll introduce you to my parents." Freen was smiling at Becca now.

Becca can't smile like Freen, she just found out that Freen's parents are no longer there, her heart is sad to see Freen almost crying, those tears are still in Freen's beautiful eyes. Quickly, Becca's tears fell, she couldn't bear to see this woman sad. "Freen, I'm sorry." She regretted asking, but on the other hand, she could figure out one part of Freen's life.

Freen chuckled again, then she rubbed her cheeks alternately, the tears were falling too. "That's why, Becky."

Unknowingly, Ken's memory was quickly replaced. For Becca now, the aurora is where the souls of Freen's parents dance, the afterlife, she whispered to herself.

Freen exhaled, she wanted to change the scene, then she said again "You want to hear the history of this painting?" Starting again, Freen wants to share her knowledge.

Becca smiled softly, and nodded. She wants to hear everything.

__________

"Becky! Let's go to the amusement park!" Freen is really excited, for her this is her only wish after Becca can see again.

Becca smiled, and said with equal enthusiasm, "Come on!"

__________

"You've been here before?" Freen said about the Ferris wheel.

Becca shook her head slowly, "Never."

"So you've lived in Bangkok all this time? Never been to Seoul?"

"Mm. I went to Seoul because of treatment. But, my mother said, we used to live in Korea until I was two years old. Then my father suddenly moved to Bangkok for work."

Freen nodded, then said again, "You don't have any siblings?"

"Nothing, I'm an only child." Becca took out her phone now, she said again "Freen, smile," She wants to take a picture of Freen.

Freen laughed, and a modest smile, then she said, "You're like Jackson, he's always taking pictures of me."

Hearing this, Becca raised her eyebrows, then she said in a slightly irritated tone, "You never did that with Jackson, did you?" After asking this, Becca immediately feels jealous, even Freen hasn't answered yet.

Freen just laughed "How could it be Becca, she's not my type."

Becca sulked a bit, then asked, "Then what's your type?"

Freen smiled mischievously, she said "Sexy." Freen even played with her eyebrows.

Becca just laughs, she's always been teased by Freen lately. Becca looked around, they were almost on the wheel now . Becca looked around town in amazement, "Freen, let's come here more often."

Freen replied quickly, "No way."

Becca was confused, her brows furrowed, she didn't like the rejection answer.

Freen who saw Becca like that immediately laughed, then said, "Don't you want to follow me around the world." Freen explained the refusal. Becca's face immediately changed and her mouth formed an o, then nodded in agreement, she understood now.

When they got to the top, Freen smiled at Becca's amazed look. They had been sitting opposite each other. Now Freen steps forward a little and reaches for Becca's face, she kisses those lips slowly, Becca is so adorable when she sees the city from above, Freen can't stand all that. Becca returned Freen's kiss. After a while, Freen broke the kiss. And they are not on the wheel anymore. Becca sulked, she said, "Freen, you diverted me. I wanted to take a photo earlier!" That's right, Becca's phone was ready a long time ago, she just had to press the click button to take the beautiful view from above.

Freen laughed, then said, "So you don't want me to kiss you?" Freen was just kidding.

Becca was silent, for her, if she answered carelessly, Freen really wouldn't kiss her again. She really liked Freen's lips. Finally Becca locked her mouth, she didn't answer Freen's question.

Freen smiled and chuckled, then she said, "Don't sulk, we'll go up again later." Hearing this, Becca smiled cheerfully.

__________

When they want to have dinner at a restaurant. Becca stopped, she couldn't walk, Freen looked confused by Becca's attitude.

Then Becca said, "Ken?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 415 16
FreenXbecky Little princess Sarocha Freen and her tiny little maid, Becca were inseparable until an unfortunate incident took place. The queen mothe...
3.8K 89 3
Lightly Inspired by Becky's live where she was so excited for Freen's birthday but couldn't make it because she fell down the stairs. But incorporate...
Hidden By vaishu

Fanfiction

23.8K 1.5K 22
Upon her husband's death, Freen discovers that he was leading a double life, one with another woman, Becky. She secretly befriends Becky, to uncover...
59.4K 2K 39
Disclaimer : Please read the first book before reading this. It's a part two of book ps:I love you. What happens when you meet the person who broke...