Dot Of Life [Eng.Vers] FREENB...

By Author_lagibosan

Rebecca Swift had a sincere love, but the man left her right on her wedding day. The deep sorrow made her hea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.1
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
EPILOGUE
Author Note

Chapter 19

1.1K 67 26
By Author_lagibosan

" What the fu-" Freen almost jumped out of the bathtub, she was just starting to enjoy soaking in the warm water, suddenly Becca came in and sat on the closed toilet. "Becky! What are you doing!" Freen covered her chest with both hands, the foam also helped her. Freen was still looking at Becca in disbelief.

Becca innocently said, "I'm bored, Freen. You always stay out long enough, I don't have any friends in the room." Becca did it on purpose, for her this is a plus point of being a blind person, "And I thought you locked it, it turns out that the door can be opened easily." Becca was chuckling now. She was comfortably conversing with Freen, whereas Freen felt like she was being spied on or something, she had never once taken a bath accompanied like this.

Becca said, "Don't sweat it too much, I didn't see you." Becca reasoned again.

"But those eyes look like they're looking at me, Becky!" Freen still felt like she was being watched.

Becca laughed "No, I can't see very well yet." Fifty percent lie, Becca has gone through therapy sessions and consultations with Jisoo, but she doesn't tell Freen the progress of her eyes. Now her eyesight has almost improved, although it's not very clear, but she can see the existence of an object well. Including Freen who was soaking in the bathtub.

Freen still hadn't enjoyed her night bath, she still doubted Becca's words. Her brow furrowed, her eyes filled with suspicion. "You're on revenge, aren't you?" Freen remembers a few weeks ago, she heard Becca screaming from the bathroom, and it turned out that Becca had fallen and not wearing a single piece of clothing, she slipped while taking the towel from the hanger. At that time Freen accidentally saw the body, and for Freen it was a blessing.

Becca's face turned red, she had even forgotten the incident, "No! I'm not like you!" Becca still remembers when she asked Freen to help her up, but Becca had previously asked Freen to close her eyes. Freen closed her eyes tightly, but what she did made Becca scream her name, Freen's left hand 'accidentally' held Becca's breasts.

"Becky, come out, I'll take a quick shower, ok?" Freen persuaded women who don't know this place to come out.

Becca refused, she said, "I want to talk."

"Later!" Freen answered quickly.

"No, want now." Becca is stubborn.

Freen sighed, now she was embarrassed. Becca and Freen haven't taken their relationship any further in months. That's because the menstrual cycle is different, and Freen's friends don't know when to visit. They are always distracted. Freen is only brave from noon to evening, while at night, she is very timid and suddenly becomes shy. Becca is always finding ways to do all of that, but Freen seems to need to be taught a lesson to brave her up a bit. Freen has only ended in hot kisses. After that, she changed the mood.

"......."

"......."

"Just a moment, then you come out." Freen didn't even dare to stand out of the tub, because Becca's gaze was so felt on her skin, those eyes seemed to really see now.

Becca smiled, then she said, "Jisoo once said, you're a genius." Becca's voice was full of enthusiasm.

"Mmm." Freen answered simply and flatly.

"I'm not going out if you do that." Becca threatens Freen because of the answer she doesn't like, she doesn't want a short answer, she wants a long and wide one.

Freen exhaled in annoyance, she nodded, then said, "Freen is a genius, really a genius, a real genius. Freen knows everything!" Her voice sounded forced, but Becca was pleased by the answer.

Becca laughed, then she said, "Okay, if you can answer these three questions. I'm going out." Becca smiled sullenly , then said again, "But, if you get the answer wrong, you have to do the one thing I want." The smile was still there, "How?" Becca sounds like she's done a deal, one-sided.

Freen swallowed her nerves, she knew what Becca was thinking. But she agreed anyway, she was Freen the genius after all, "Okay, what is the question?"

Becca chuckled, it looked like she was up to something. "Okay, listen carefully. First question." Freen is really nervous now, it's about her dignity and genius, then Becca asks, "Where is.." She pauses, with this pause Freen thinks the question is about geographic location, or the location of the Himalayas or the location of the Nile. Whatever it is, she knows everything. but to her surprise, Becca asks, "Where's Rebecca's birthmark!" Becca's voice really says you have to do whatever I want, Freen.

Freen who heard that had a really annoying look on her face, she said, "I've never seen it! How would I know!" Freen was really screaming now, she didn't expect that question from her girlfriend.

"That means you can't answer it. Freen!"

"Pass. Another question."

"What's Rebecca's bra size !?"

"Becky!" Freen has never seen Becca's underwear, she's very polite.

"You can't answer anymore!"

"That's not a knowledge that I should learn!"

"That's knowledge, Freen!!" Becca denied, she was still sitting on the toilet.

"Knowledge of what?"

"Knowledge of Rebecca Patricia!" Becca pointed at herself, she was laughing now for upsetting Freen so much. "You're not that genius after all, at least you can approximate my size."

"How could it be."

"Freen, you've got hold of it!" Becca raised her hand and opened the five fingers at Freen.

"It was only a moment!" Freen is still defending from.

"You want to hold it for a long time?" Becca teases Freen, but she's actually asking seriously, "Come on! I'm waiting!" Becca stood up and came out of the bathroom with a chuckle, she really liked making Freen silent like that.

Freen saw Becca walk out smoothly ? Freen also really believed in her hunch, that Becca could already see.

Sighing a bit, Freen finally stood up and was about to finish her bath. But, the door opened again, Becca's head suddenly popped up again, Becca said while facing her, "Hurry up, I'll be waiting!" The door closed again, Becca's laughter was so loud, Freen could hear it.

Freen, meanwhile, was silent. The foam only slightly covered her body.

"REBECCA!" Freen screamed out of embarrassment.

______________

Freen finished her shower quickly, her face still looking irritated with Becca's behavior. She now headed to the room and saw Becca was on her bed like she was waiting for Freen, that mischievous smile was on Becca's face, even Freen saw Becca's nightgown button open at the top. Now, she is propping her head on her hand, showing off those sexy hips in a seductive pose. Becca even raised one eyebrow twice when Freen saw her.

Freen said, "You can actually see me." She was still standing by the bed. Seeing Becca like this, she was very happy. If Becca's eyesight recovers, she will take her to the amusement park, she really wants to ride the ferris wheel alone with her.

Becca smiled and shook her head, "Not yet." She was telling the truth, at least it wasn't too clear.

Freen sighed, she finally climbed onto the bed. It was late, she wanted to sleep soon. Freen spread the blankets, Becca made the room temperature very cold, she just wanted to sleep warmly.

"Do you want to sleep?"

"Mmm." Freen even closed her eyes now.

"Are you serious?"

"Mm. Sleepy."

"Yeah, go to sleep."

"Mmm."

Becca approached Freen, she even got rid of the blanket. Then she hugged Freen as usual. Becca is still smiling now, she really likes it when Freen is like this. Very quiet.

Becca touched Freen's cheek, she said "Freen, kiss me first."

Freen with that sleepy look, tried to open her eyes and saw Becca beside her, then she turned to the side and wrapped her arms around Becca's body. After that she kissed those lips for a while, hugged again, then fell asleep again.

Becca laughed again, then she said to the woman who was about to drift into dreamland, "Freen, again."

"Hmm?" Freen opened her eyes with a bit of difficulty now, but still kissed Becca's lips again gently.

Becca sighed too, she really wanted to hook up at least for a little while, but Freen really couldn't be bothered while sleeping. Finally Becca sleeps with those pent up feelings.

_____________

Oh. my. God. what happened ? Freen's eyes suddenly opened, she didn't wake up from a bad dream or anything, Instead, she woke up when she felt a hand go inside her sleeping pants, and groped hee private parts. Becca! Freen shouted in her heart. Freen even held her breath, not knowing why she was doing that , but she felt scared if she was caught awake.

Freen even closed, the hand slowly entered into hee underwear. Freen's heart was pounding so hard, she thought Becca heard that. Freen opened her eyes, and they closed again. Becca's fingers seemed to have touched the sensitive part. Her legs couldn't move, her whole body felt stiff, as if, if she moved even a little, she was afraid Becca would stop.

Freen can barely hold back her voice, but she still endures it even though occasionally Freen's voice comes out a little. She didn't know what Becca was thinking now, for her, she didn't want the touch to end.

But just as she was about to reach her peak, Becca suddenly stopped. Freen was very disappointed. But strangely, Becca didn't take her hand out, it was still where it was. Freen slowly looked at Becca, and to her astonishment, she saw Becca fast asleep. Her breathing was very regular, Becca apparently did it subconsciously.

Freen gently held Becca's hand and pulled her away from her. She realized, that she was really wet in there. Finally Freen stood up gingerly, and grabbed a wet tissue. She dried Becca's hands. This woman remained asleep, she did not wake up one bit.

Freen finally couldn't sleep anymore, she just sat and stared at Becca's face with annoyance. She even grumbled a bit silently. For Freen, Becca is really ..... huft

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 266 27
After constant harassment on social media for months, Becky is on the verge of a breakdown and tells Freen she can't keep her promise. The most famou...
9.1K 414 16
FreenXbecky Little princess Sarocha Freen and her tiny little maid, Becca were inseparable until an unfortunate incident took place. The queen mothe...
5.3K 294 14
This is a story where Freen falls in love with her junior Becky. But things go wrong when Becky refuses her love and they end up separated... let's s...
423K 25.6K 138
A 20 years old girl meet a 33 old woman, who's also a widower and had a 3 years old son. What happened if their fate crossed and becoming one only to...