Dot Of Life [Eng.Vers] FREENB...

By Author_lagibosan

Rebecca Swift had a sincere love, but the man left her right on her wedding day. The deep sorrow made her hea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.1
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
EPILOGUE
Author Note

Chapter 17

1.1K 56 10
By Author_lagibosan

She really does not know the direction, she is not blind like her woman. When the heart is asked to wait for the word it really wants, the patient room opens, letting go of a hope that has been intertwined from the first moment looking at that charm. There should be no time limit, the word waiting has no guarantees, she continues to walk in that relationship, which for her is still uncertain and still shaky.

But she learned one thing, feelings don't have to be limited by one word, there are many ways to reflect that feeling, silence sometimes speaks too, so why should you be so sad when the words you want haven't been spoken? She smiled, she waited, but didn't expect much. The world has given way to meet her, that's enough. Her presence, it was more than enough.

No one rebelled, all within her hugged her heart to get through it all. Freen believes she can give warmth to that wounded heart. She also styled her every second of time, again with the hope that this new love could give her a sense of security and certainty. Freen smiled, even though she had whispered to be patient, her heart never stopped demanding. Even so Freen remained silent, she would not ask.

Now Freen is still trying to suppress her desires. She was invisible, all that was covered in joyous laughter. Until an infinite time, she hopes that the patient room is always open. Freen realized, she was always like this, if she liked it she had to get it, if not she would avoid it. But this time, the woman she wanted managed to make her wait, in no hurry.

Becky, heal your heart, I will not get tired of waiting.

Freen didn't realize she was pensive for so long, the woman beside her said many things but she didn't hear. Her eyes just stared softly at that face, Freen always admired everything about Becca. Freen could feel it, a feeling of fear that had always followed her suddenly vanished when she was near this woman. Just as she stares at the city's historic buildings, artifacts full of stories, precious relics, Freen's mind is completely distracted when she's with Becca. Freen is totally crazy about all of this, serenity, distraction and comfort, all in Becca. She even had time to ask, why could it be like this? Freen wasn't looking for answers. She just enjoyed it.

"....if you've stopped by all that, can you come back to the same place again?" Becca talks about Freen's job as a tour guide, she wonders how Freen's system works, because now it seems that Freen doesn't do anything, she's always in the apartment and spending time without making money. Becca asked so many things, she didn't even pause. But Becca wasn't looking, the woman in front of her wasn't even listening.

Freen was still smiling, her face really looked at Becca with all her heart. Anyone who sees Freen now, they think Freen is deaf, can't hear. Because, that's what happened, Freen was really silent, none of Becca's words caught her.

Again, Freen's nose was pulled gently by Becca. She was out of reverie, her eyebrows raised, her face surprised. She said, "What did I do wrong, Babe?" She even used the word affection, for her the word was very sweet and pleasant to hear.

"You don't listen to me anymore." Becca was irritated by the no response .

Freen and Becca are on a date in a cafe, a small table and two chairs facing each other. Some cookies were prepared, with hot chocolate milk for them both. All sweet, this menu is fine with Freen and Becca, they love it. The time that has passed is quite long here, because the place seems specially made to tell stories and is very beautiful. Freen loves this cafe , of course because Becca is in front of him. Wherever it is, actually Freen doesn't matter, as long as the woman is near her.

Freen said, "It's your fault, you distracted me." Freen's voice seemed to blame Becca. She smiled and drank the hot drink, a little, then put it down again. Those eyes looked back at Becca who looked sulky because she felt ignored.

Freen chuckled, she said again, "After this, do you want to go to the museum again?" Freen wants to change something.

"Hm? So Sudden?" Becca never intended to go back there again, she tried not to remember about her past.

Freen smiled, then she said, "I just want to. But if you don't want to, that's fine." Freen always remembers, Becca's look at that moment was like remembering . Freen wants Becca to replace the memory with something else. Whatever it is , as long as Becca doesn't drown in the ocean of the past. She wanted to change those memories, even a little.

Becca looked doubtful, but she finally nodded, "Fine."

Freen smiled happily "So, what was it about?" Freen wanted to ask Becca the previous question.

Becca seemed to sigh, but she still repeated the question, "About your job, is it always in a different place, can't you return to the same place?" Becca cut the question short.

"Oh," Freen nodded, she said, "Anywhere you want to go, we'll be there." Her voice is very cheerful.

Becca was surprised to hear that, "Really?"

"Mmm."

Then suddenly Becca said, "Freen, I want to see again."

Hearing this Freen was a little speechless, she thought that Becca had been blind from birth. "Hm? How?" Freen was a little confused, was it about surgery? Freen guessed.

Becca was silent for a while, she felt she had to tell Freen about her condition, "Jisoo, she said I could see again if I had a consultation session with her." Becca explained briefly. Then she said, "Doctor Kim said my eyes are healthy, so I should be able to see clearly. However, because of the pressure, I became blind."

"Pressure?"

Becca nodded, she said again, "I," she hesitated now, but she continued, "One year ago, during that incident, I ended up going blind because of the stress I had." Becca waited for Freen to respond. But, Freen just kept quiet.

Freen was still thinking. Freen remembers Jisoo and Becca meeting, but she doesn't suspect that it's about Becca's blindness. Freen also wanted to ask what that incident was about , but she stopped her curiosity, feeling she shouldn't touch on that topic.

Freen sighed, then said again, "Do what you want Becky. I always hope for the best." She paused again, and lightened the mood a little jokingly, "But, if you can take a look later, and it turns out I'm not the type you want, will you leave me?" Freen was still talking about her face.

Becca screamed a little "Freen! I'm not like that!" Becca is irritated by Freen's words.

Freen laughed again, she asked again "Now what do you think of my face. Seriously, I'm curious." Freen wanted to ask about how Becca would describe herself in that head.

Becca thought for a moment, then she said, "You're beautiful." Then her face reddened, she had never complimented like this before.

Freen was laughing now too, then she said, "If you're wrong?"

Becca shook her head, she said again "I'm right this time. I really find you very beautiful, Freen." her voice was soft as she said all this.

Freen was just smiling now, she finally said, "Then I'll wait for you to see again, and you should say that right to my face. Hm?"

Becca smiled, then she nodded slowly. She had already made up her mind, she would go through this consultation session. Even though actually now, Becca could almost catch some of the colors that made up her shape, not as blurry as usual. However, Becca wants to speed up this recovery, she really wants to see Freen, she is very curious about the woman who is now her girlfriend.

Freen was still looking at Becca, a knowing look.

_________

"Why not?" Freen thwarted the plan to go to the museum, she wanted to meet Jisoo.

"Next time, I want to meet someone." Freen said.

"Who?" Becca suddenly felt jealous.

Freen laughed again, she said, "Friend." Freen can't say she wants to meet Jisoo, Becca will be full of other questions, or Becca wants to follow her. Now, she wants to talk privately with Jisoo. There was something she wanted to ask.

______________

"Freen, I am busy." Jisoo looked at her with annoyance, when she asked Freen to meet her, she refused the invitation.

"While I am not, Jisoo." Freen ignores Jisoo's gaze. She sat comfortably on the long sofa in the psychologist's room. "Why is your room so white, Jisoo." Freen looked around.

Jisoo sighed, she didn't answer Freen's words. You need to know, Jisoo and Freen are always like cats and mice, they never talk peacefully, it was Rose who introduced them both. And, if there's Rose among them, the conversation can be seamless, a little bit.

"You seem successful with all these views of Seoul," Freen looked at the landscape view beside her, Seoul looked very alive and again, crowded. Freen said again "I salute you." Freen didn't really praise, she even seemed to be teasing Jisoo.

Jisoo suddenly felt annoyed, she said again, "You never liked us." Psychologist, " Never mind, what do you want now. I have a patient appointment in a minute." Jisoo told the truth.

But Freen was stubborn "Cancel it, am I not your mother's former patient?" Freen didn't look at Jisoo, she was still staring at Seoul.

Jisoo exhaled heavily again now, she closed those eyes in annoyance. Then she looked at Freen for a moment, and just nodded. She picked up the office phone, and said, "Please cancel the patient's appointment this afternoon." After that she closed the call slowly.

Jisoo stood up from where she was, then she walked to the glass window of the hospital building, Jisoo also looked at the city of Seoul with the same gaze. Jisoo hates Seoul too, but for a different reason. For Jisoo, even though their relationship is like this, Jisoo still cares about her friends, Freen has a place in Jisoo's heart, she never completely hates it.

Freen finally walked over to Jisoo, she stood there too. A little far from Jisoo, looking at the same city, Seoul.

Jisoo said, her gaze was not friendly, "Time flies so fast, doesn't it?"

Freen didn't nod or anything, she just kept quiet. She can never get rid of the memories of all those events from her mind and heart, she still hugs them all with sadness. Freen chuckled, she wanted to comfort the two standing hearts, "We just passed it, without doing anything."

Jisoo knows how hard it is just to get through it, she is grateful that she can get through the day without remembering what happened. While Freen, no. She could unintentionally repeat all those memories like it happened a few minutes ago. "I'm always waiting for you, Freen. I want to help you." Still, Jisoo only saw the city of Seoul, she couldn't see Freen.

Freen was smiling sadly now, she said "I'm sorry, I just don't trust anyone" pausing again "Including your mother." Freen seems to have to pass the question about Becca, Jisoo has other things to talk about. Freen said again, "It's all in the past, let it be in the past."

Now Jisoo saw that face again, the young doctor's eyes were a little watery, her face also looked angry and sad, "If other people don't believe in you, don't lose your faith in people who want to help you, Freen!" Jisoo held back her screams, tears flowed from her eyes. Jisoo really felt sad, she didn't want Freen to experience that every day.

Freen was still staring at the city of Seoul, her chest was also slowly getting tight, she couldn't bear it if Jisoo was like this, she didn't want to make her friend sad because of the past. Finally she said "You saw it too Jisoo, those people don't believe me when I tell the truth." Freen felt angry, sad and disappointed.

Jisoo took a deep breath, then said, "I'm sorry." Jisoo remembered it, Seoul ignored Freen, at that time she told the truth about what happened, but the media, police and even high-ranking officials in Seoul said she was just a child, don't listen too much. Jisoo knows her friend very well, this woman with a high memory never lies about what she sees. But, no one out there defended her, or helped Freen get justice for the accident that happened to her and her parents. Everyone thought, Freen was wrong, everyone said Freen was wrong, including Mrs. Kim. Even the media only uses Freen for sad story content.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 8.3K 150
life is always unpredictable. You never say what will happen in the next few minutes . the story of two women , who fallen in love with both . if th...
3.8K 89 3
Lightly Inspired by Becky's live where she was so excited for Freen's birthday but couldn't make it because she fell down the stairs. But incorporate...
702K 30.5K 107
Becky and Saint were a couple deeply in love, until an arranged marriage forced them apart. Heartbroken, Becky refused to accept Saint's choice and h...
9.2K 416 16
FreenXbecky Little princess Sarocha Freen and her tiny little maid, Becca were inseparable until an unfortunate incident took place. The queen mothe...