Dot Of Life [Eng.Vers] FREENB...

بواسطة Author_lagibosan

Rebecca Swift had a sincere love, but the man left her right on her wedding day. The deep sorrow made her hea... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.1
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
EPILOGUE
Author Note

Chapter 13

1.1K 60 13
بواسطة Author_lagibosan

Municipality of Interlake, Switzerland

"We can get through this stage if you answer all the questions Freen." Said the middle aged woman with a look of affection, she cherished Freen like her own child. In fact, she is willing to follow the advice of Freen's grandmother to move to this quiet area, a city where there is almost no vehicle pollution. Her grandmother was really worried about Freen's past trauma. Mrs Yoonha couldn't bear to see her granddaughter like that anymore, it was very heartbreaking. Her grandmother wanted Freen to forget all that happened, and go back to being cheerful like before.

This doctor only asked Freen to retell everything that happened, that way, according to doctor Kim, she could find the origin of Freen's trauma and provide a solution. However, Freen just kept quiet. Even so, doctor Kim can't force her patient to say all that.

Mrs. Kim did many therapy sessions, but none of them managed to overcome her trauma, until finally Mrs. Kim asked Freen to just paint. Originally Freen could paint anything, she drew well. However, when the photo was placed in a corner of the canvas, Freen started to shake and couldn't control herself, as if her whole body still remembered what she saw at that time, also, she only saw red when she saw things in the photo, other colors were ignored. Every time Freen finishes a painting, it's almost like she's in a trance.

........

Mrs. Kim still keeps asking Freen to tell her all about it or learn to forget it. With great patience, she also never scolded or snapped at Freen because of her stubbornness. She tried to always accompany her from Freen's time at the Seoul hospital until now. In fact, she often leaves her child, Jisoo.

Freen barely spoke a word during the time she was beside Mrs. Kim. Don't know why, but Freen felt that everything her grandmother wanted was impossible.

..........

Kim's residence, one day ago.

Mrs kim didn't ask Freen to meet her at the diner out there. He asked Freen to come to her house, she wanted to show something to Freen. While Freen was a little doubtful, in the end she agreed to Mrs. Kim's invitation.

The atmosphere at the dinner table with a menu of tender meat that looks delicious has been served in front of each of them. The two of them were still busy cutting the meat into pieces, Freen hadn't spoken since arriving. Her mind wasn't going anywhere, she just focused on slicing the meat very neatly.

"I thought you'd never want to see me again, Freen." Mrs. Kim began to break through the stiff air, she had not eaten the meat yet, her gaze was still looking at Freen in front of her. The dining table is quite large, fits nine people.

Freen hasn't answered Mrs. Kim's question yet, she starts picking the neat pieces of meat with a fork, Freen chews slowly and nods slightly, delicious. It took Jisoo's mother a long time to talk to Freen, because apparently she didn't even look at Mrs. Kim, now she always fills her mouth with the meat, slowly but surely, Freen really ignores the senior psychologist.

Mrs. Kim sighed, she finally started the food for lunch, for her Freen never changes, always ignores her words.

Freen forced silence for a long time, she seemed to want to finish the steak without being disturbed by the conversation that ruined the atmosphere. Her eyes only stuck to the white plate, even the genius brain was also thinking about what recipes she was eating. They both really did not care about the presence of Mrs. Kim there.

After a while, Freen finally finished eating. She drank the water slowly, then put it back exactly where it belongs. Freen took the available napkin , she gently cleaned her lips from the food residue.

This time, Freen saw Mrs. Kim. She said, "I just wanted to ask." She answered the doctor's question earlier. About why Rose and Jisoo know the story.

Mrs Kim chuckled, she replied "Since when do you like to ask, Freen?" True, Freen never asked Mrs. Kim about anything, she always had an answer. But, not about Jisoo or Rose. She wants to know. Mrs. Kim said again, " Also, you lied to your own doctor." Suddenly Mrs. Kim brings up an old story, actually she wanted to say this a long time ago, but Freen can't be contacted anymore. The doctor looked at Freen, there was no anger there, she seemed to be telling the truth, or reminding Freen about it.

Freen doesn't want to discuss anything about herself, but it seems Mrs. Kim doesn't want to ask what the question is about yet. She said, "I'm not lying." Freen remembers that incident, she simply threw away and replaced all the red in the little paint container with blue. Freen sighed again, she said quietly, "I wouldn't be lying if you didn't lock me up for that long." Two years. For Freen, Mrs. Kim does nothing but watch over her and ask her to repeat those memories with drawing activities. But she knew, it was all because she never answered any of the doctor's questions, Mrs. Kim looked for ways to get Freen to talk about herself going through that initial stage.

Mrs. Kim looked surprised by Freen's statement, they had never talked before, she said, "Freen, I never locked you up!" Their meaning is different, Freen has its own meaning in the parentheses .

Freen looked at Mrs. Kim and paused for a moment, the memory of that time really added to the burden she had, after that she said in a voice that sounded sick, "For me those two years were more cruel than prison, Doctor Kim." Her voice sounded very disappointed.

Mrs. Kim was affected by Freen's words, her brows furrowed, she didn't expect that what she had been doing had made Freen feel like she was being held back.

Freen's words made the conversation stall for a long time, Mrs. Kim was still thinking about what to say. However, she didn't have enough words now, while Freen was still looking at the senior doctor in front of her, she was always like this when judging others, just like during that blind date, Freen judged people from the movement of their eyes, lips, even all the facial muscles, she wanted to know what the person in front of her was like. Freen didn't take her eyes off her, she judged that doctor Kim was looking for words of defense, and that was very annoying for her.

"I just wanted to help you, Freen."

"I don't find it helpful."

Doctor Kim felt a little disappointed, because she really wanted to help her friend's child. Then Mrs. Kim took a deep breath and suddenly she stood up from the dining chair, with a body movement she asked Freen to follow her.

Freen saw Mrs. Kim walking, she finally followed her. She didn't look around, she didn't look at the happy family photo that was printed quite large. Freen just followed Mrs. Kim's footsteps with the same pace. Doctor Kim headed to a room, but the door was closed with a padlock, she opened it. Upon entering the room, Freen was completely shocked, her eyes seemed to widen with what she saw, she said, "Doctor?" The question is implied what do you do with all this?

Freen entered a very large room, almost every white wall was hung with paintings she made, there were lots of them. Everything was blood red, Freen couldn't believe what she was witnessing now. She thought the paintings she made while in Interlake would be burned or thrown away. Because, after she made something, Mrs. Kim always took the painting out of the house, as if she wanted to throw it away. Now, she didn't expect that the painting would be shown like this. Wait, Freen never thought what she made was a painting, it was just a horrible drawing.

Every painting on the wall was entirely the same color, red with blood, some in the form of flowers, mountains, animals, light that seemed to be coming out of trees, cups, boats and many more, all the pictures were different, but the color was the same. All of the canvases have one photo in the corner, a photo of the inside of a car with black seats. In the middle of the room, there was a painting that made it through the session, a picture of a pair of blue-purple eyes. Freen managed to make that color with the trick she used, removing the red and mixing in the blue in the small container. She put the photo aside for a moment, and quickly made a pair of eyes with a very thick blue color.

When she saw that Mrs. Kim was almost back, she finally put the photo back in its place, Freen threw the small container beside her feet, she put a new container of red paint to replace what she threw away. With all her might, she stopped herself from picking up the red paint. Mrs. Kim was surprised to see Freen succeeding in using blue on the canvas, even though the red color was still predominant, she was even amazed by the sudden development.

Mrs. Kim said, "I realized that it was only then that I wasn't watching you paint, Freen." Mrs. Kim was contacted by someone, but no one answered. Little did she know, it was Freen who contacted the doctor, she only needed about a minute or two to mix the paint without Doctor Kim seeing her.

Freen also remembers the cell phone number she used when distracting Mrs. Kim she borrowed from a tourist there, it's the only way to get Mrs. Kim into her plans. But apparently she was not successful in returning the phone to its owner.

For a moment, Freen looked at the painting in the middle of the room, she just smiled, because she really succeeded in carrying out the plan to trick the psychologist. It was then that Freen cleared the initial stage for the first time. However, doctor Kim couldn't force her to do the session again, because she had already made it through, even if it was a little underhanded.

"I think I managed to make you forget the tragedy," Mrs. Kim looked at the painting, she really thought that Freen didn't remember it anymore, then doctor Kim looked again at Freen and said, "But it seems all you can do is run away, Freen." After two years, Freen told her grandmother that all the stages of the consultation had gone smoothly, she said that she had not experienced anything, she had really gone through the bad experiences that had happened to her. Grandma was happy, finally she asked, what do you want to do? Freen said she would continue her studies in Germany and at the same time Freen made that promise to her grandmother, about her wanting to travel the world after her education. Within the same day Freen left Mrs. Kim and never saw her again.

Freen laughed loudly this time, only for a moment, then suddenly stopped and looked into doctor Kim's eyes, "Mrs. Kim," Her tone was so horrible, she said again, "I've never once run away from all that." Those words really implied a lot of things, Mrs. Kim suddenly felt sad by Freen's words. She slowly approached Freen and wanted to hug her, but Freen backed away and dodged.

"Please don't do that, you are not my mother." Freen's words really pierced the doctor's heart. Instantly Freen came out of the room with a lot of feelings present in her. For Freen, all those memories are still in her brain, she has never forgotten the terrible tragedy and all the red that she saw, especially when she was in Seoul. For Freen, Seoul is very stifling.

____________

"Green or pink ?" Freen got Becca to guess the color of the little chocolate filled candy she was going to give them, they were taking a walk on the outskirts of the park.

"You are kidding, right?"

"Come on, answer, if it's true I will give this to you." Freen was holding the little candy between her forefinger and thumb, holding it in front of Becca's eyes.

Becca really wanted that sweet candy again, so she replied, "Pink." Becca awaits the results of her answers.

Freen laughed and said, "Right!" She even immediately slipped the candy between Becca's lips. Then Freen focused again on the road, her left hand was holding Becca, she kept Becca's wand in her bag, now they walked slowly around the garden.

Becca enjoyed the candy, she was happy that the answer was correct, all of that was visible from the look on her face.

Freen also looked around, there was a long wooden garden chair there, Freen smiled she wanted to sit alone in that chair with Becca. "Here, Becky." Freen gestured for Becca to follow him. Finally they sat down on the chairs, close together. It seems they are used to that closeness, do not want to be far away.

Becca just sat there, feeling good about Freen's scent. She even wants to know what perfume her friend uses, she wants to buy it too. She planned to ask about it later, when she got home or at the apartment, not now.

Freen looked around, then she smiled before saying, "Becky, think about what I'm saying." She said slowly, "Right now the sky is very bright blue, then there are clouds that are almost shaped like a whale, but the tail is only half visible. Then, there are the trees full of green leaves, they seem to have really blossomed by now. Emm..." Freen looked around again, then smiled again, "Between the trees and the clouds, there were two birds flying towards our left."

Becca smiled, she could imagine it all, "In front of us?"

Freen thought a bit, she didn't like the sight in front of her, "There are people dating." Her voice slightly irritated, it seemed that Freen also wanted to date.

Becca laughed at Freen's tone, "You've never dated, Freen?"

Freen's eyebrows all rose, she didn't want to talk about her purity, but it couldn't be helped, she would honestly say, "Mm." Answered, short.

Becca was still chuckling. But suddenly Freen asked, "What about you?" The question stopped Becca from laughing in that second, she didn't want to tell Freen anything about herself. But she still answered the question.

"Once," thought for a moment then said again, "once." Becca answered in a sad voice.

Freen looked into those eyes, she knew there was a hint of sadness in Becca's answer. But that curiosity still haunted her, she asked something she shouldn't have asked, "Have you moved on?" Can you forget him already?

Becca was silent, she didn't answer Freen's question with anything, she just kept silent.

Freen isn't a fool, she knows the answer. Becca still has someone in her heart. This, made Freen smile sadly, she just nodded. It seemed to her that the opportunity she had hoped for didn't seem to exist in Becca's life. For Freen, she can't do anything if Becca's heart is controlled by someone else.

Freen didn't wait for that answer anymore, her head was facing up, it seemed that Freen was holding back the tears that were about to come out. Freen doesn't want to be sad, she knows what to do. Now, she's just going to enjoy the day with Becca without asking her to know how she feels. Also, she won't be in Seoul for long. She'll be gone again after these eight months or maybe sooner.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.3K 294 14
This is a story where Freen falls in love with her junior Becky. But things go wrong when Becky refuses her love and they end up separated... let's s...
38.4K 1.1K 30
This story is Freen and Becky GL story. This is just ‌a fiction and not a true story.
41.9K 2.1K 44
After a tragedy, Freen was given a second chance to see the most important person in her life again and to protect more people.. But this time she wa...
3.7K 89 3
Lightly Inspired by Becky's live where she was so excited for Freen's birthday but couldn't make it because she fell down the stairs. But incorporate...