Dot Of Life [Eng.Vers] FREENB...

By Author_lagibosan

Rebecca Swift had a sincere love, but the man left her right on her wedding day. The deep sorrow made her hea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.1
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
EPILOGUE
Author Note

Chapter 12

1K 68 4
By Author_lagibosan

......

"Jisoo's mother visited grandma earlier, she asked about you." Mrs Kim . Freen ignores her grandmother's words, she doesn't want to know anything about her, for Freen she doesn't have any ties with that psychologist anymore.

Freen is now feeding her grandmother, she wants that, meanwhile Mrs. Yoonha doesn't want to be fed by her grandson, she feels she is very old to be treated like that, but Freen is very stubborn.

Freen was still silent, she didn't want the conversation to be filled with something related to her, because her grandmother didn't know what had happened so far.

As she begins the initial consultation, Freen reminds Mrs. Kim to keep everything that happens to her a secret. If Mrs. Kim explained even one small thing to her grandma, then Freen could sue as a patient, and Mrs. Kim's job would definitely be in jeopardy. But this time, she felt a little annoyed, why did Jisoo and Rose know everything, she never shared stories with the two of them. All of this must be because Jisoo's mother told her, it couldn't be anyone else.

Freen feels that everyone wants to interfere in her life. For Freen she could handle all of that on her own, everything that happened to her was already a part of her life.

"She also gave you a cell phone number." Grandmother took a business card under her pillow and said, "She said don't call the office number, call the number written here." Freen still took it, she didn't want her grandmother to feel that something was wrong if Freen refused the business card. Freen just nodded, no smile on her lips now. There are only looks of disapproval and such.

The last mouthful, grandma devoured it. Freen cleared the plates and gave grandma something to drink. After that she was allowed to leave. Freen just wanted a breath of fresh air.

Freen sat outside, at the front of the room. She didn't go very far. There she daydreamed a bit, and saw the paper with the cell phone number on it. Freen actually wanted to just let it go, but she was bothered by what Jisoo said. If Rose knows, what about Grandma? She was afraid that grandma would know about her condition this time.

Freen finally went inside again and borrowed Kirk's cell phone, then she came out again. Freen dialed the number without looking at the paper, she already memorized the numbers.

"Hello Mrs. Kim, I'm Freen." Freen said politely, but there was a slightly sharp sound when she said her name.

It seems that Jisoo's mother didn't expect the call so soon, she was a little surprised, she said, "It's been a long time since I saw Freen, how are you?" Brief pleasantries. Freen doesn't need it.

"I want to ask, do you have time?" Freen wanted to be face to face, she didn't want to talk through this call. Freen was even worried that if Kirk's calls on this phone were being intercepted by her grandmother, she thought it was very possible. Her grandmother could control all of her subordinates.

Pausing a bit, Mrs. kim finally answered, "When do you want to meet, Freen?"

Freen immediately replied, "Right now."

__________________

time passed one day and one night

Freen is finally home from the hospital, her grandmother will also be home tomorrow morning. Freen felt really tired, she barely had any energy. Looking after her grandmother and at the same time worrying about her health drained her energy.

Freen went into her apartment, she even took a shower at night. Freen didn't like her scent which she thought smelled like a hospital patient. This time Freen took a long time to soak in the bathtub, she wanted to feel refreshed.

After quite some time, Freen finally finished her night's bath. She chose a comfortable nightgown. With her body really tired, Freen started to lie down on her bed. She just blinked while looking at the ceiling of her room. Freen thought of nothing but an if.

If grandma ...

Freen took a deep breath, she wanted to shake off the anxiety at once.

Becky

She immediately sat up, and looking for the phone. And it turns out there was only one call from Becca. Freen sighed again, she really wanted to talk to Becca right now, or rather she wanted to hug Becca, she needed some energy. But what can I do, Becca must be asleep, she didn't want to disturb her sleep.

But somehow, she texted Becca. She knew Becca wouldn't read the message, but what could it be for her to just want to say goodnight, even though it was quite late.

To Becky <3

Goodnight sleep well.

But, without Freen knowing, it turns out that times have advanced. Messages that come in on Becca's cellphone will be read directly by the smartphone. Becca must have got Freen's message clear.

Just then, Becca called her.

Freen was a little surprised, she didn't expect that Becca hadn't slept until now. Or, I woke her up? thought Freen.

Freen picked up the phone.

"H-hello?" Freen didn't know why she should be nervous about talking to Becca. Freen again did not feel guilty.

"Where are you?" Becca's voice a little angry?

"Erm, in the a-apartment." nervous again.

"Come here." That voice really sounded commanding.

"Ah? Why?" Freen asked.

"Don't want to?"

"....."

"Well, whatever!" Becca hung up on the call.

Freen looked at her cellphone screen, she was actually very scared to hear Becca's voice like that. Like she was about to be pounced on or something. But Freen can't be stubborn to Becca, she becomes an obedient kitten when she's around Becca. Finally, she went to the apartment.

_____

Becca is already waiting for Freen at her door, she knows Freen will come. When the bell rang she immediately opened the door, Becca was still in front of the door. She just stood there and controlled her emotions. Actually one day ago she was really worried, but when Freen texted her tonight, Becca felt really angry. Good night? Sleep well? The short message really made her ears full of smoke. She means, after almost two days of no news, she just sent that message? No other? Becca couldn't stop thinking about Freen's way of thinking.

Freen who felt herself not welcome in, she finally said, "I'm back?" She himself was confused by what she said, between telling Becca that she was home or she intended to return to her apartment. Usually Freen just walks in, but not tonight.

Becca, who heard Freen's words, finally stepped aside from the door a little, and looked to the right once, meaning: came in.

Freen entered slowly, she also smiled, but those lips looked straight, not curved. Freen wasn't sitting on the couch, she was just standing there, a little way from Becca, about in the middle of the room. She waited for Becca.

After Becca closed the door, she stood in front of Freen. Right in front of Freen.

It seemed that Becca was still holding back her anger, but it was unstoppable. She ended up hitting Freen's arm lightly but repeatedly with rather long pauses, her face was very irritated now. The eyebrows furrowed and the eyes were really expressionless this time.

Freen just accepted it, she let Becca do anything to her. Then she said, "Becky.." the voice asked Becca to stop hitting her.

Becca was still upset, she didn't know why she felt this way. She seems addicted to Freen's presence. Even though the meeting was only about two weeks or so, the impact when Freen wasn't there was enormous. She even felt homesick for the woman in front of her, even now she still felt that longing.

Freen holds the hand that hit her, Freen stops Becca. After that Freen released the hand. She didn't do anything, just stood up and said, "I'm sorry if I made you like this." After a moment of silence, she noticed the look on Becca's face that looked very annoyed, then Freen said again, "Becky, I'm sorry. Say something."

Becca was still silent, her breathing was also erratic.

Freen saw Becca like that she couldn't bear it, Freen wanted to give her a hug. Finally she asked again, "Can I hug you?" Little doubt.

At that question Becca became even more irritated, she finally said, "Why do you always ask permission just for that?"

Freen smiled, she immediately hugged Becca in her arms. At the same time they breathed a sigh of relief, as if that was what they wanted. Freen hugged Becca only briefly, when she wanted to let go of the hug, Becca hugged her even tighter. It seems that Becca hasn't shed all of her longing for Freen.

Freen smiled and chuckled, because the woman who hit her and was mad at her all along, finally felt calmer around her now.

After a while, Freen finally said, "Okay, sleep again. Let's go for a walk tomorrow, shall we?"

Becca hasn't let go of the hug yet, she's even shaking her head now, she doesn't want to go for a walk.

"You don't want to go for a walk?" Freen asked again.

Becca seemed to think twice, "Where to?" Becca's voice was blocked by Freen's body.

Freen can still hear the question, "Amusement park?" Freen seemed to ask for confirmation first, whether Becca agrees or not.

Disagreeing , Becca shook her head again.

"Ehm.." Freen thought again, "Cable car?" Freen asked.

"Don't want to." Becca justified the hug, now her face was facing Freen's neck, she even occasionally inhaled Freen's scent.

Freen felt all of that, she tried to hold on for a while. However, Freen felt that she could no longer bear the physical contact, she suddenly had various thoughts. Freen finally said, "We'll think about it tomorrow, now go to bed." Freen let go of the hug, Becca really didn't want to let go.

As Freen is about to go to her apartment Becca takes Freen's hand she says "Where are you going?" Her voice sounded worried.

"Go home?"

"No, stay here."

"Huh?"

"No need huh huh, don't go home." Again, that voice seemed to turn Freen into a cute kitten, she just did as Becca said.

"Okay."Hearing this answer, Becca smiled triumphantly. Wrong, I mean, smiling happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hidden By vaishu

Fanfiction

21.9K 1.4K 20
Upon her husband's death, Freen discovers that he was leading a double life, one with another woman, Becky. She secretly befriends Becky, to uncover...
144K 7.7K 138
Freen and Becky are childhood bestfriends. Although they are very different from each other, they care for each other. Freen has always lived in Tha...
59K 2K 39
Disclaimer : Please read the first book before reading this. It's a part two of book ps:I love you. What happens when you meet the person who broke...
6K 265 27
After constant harassment on social media for months, Becky is on the verge of a breakdown and tells Freen she can't keep her promise. The most famou...