Dot Of Life [Eng.Vers] FREENB...

By Author_lagibosan

Rebecca Swift had a sincere love, but the man left her right on her wedding day. The deep sorrow made her hea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.1
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
EPILOGUE
Author Note

Chapter 11

1.1K 59 7
By Author_lagibosan

Nineteen years ago

Municipality of Interlaken, central Switzerland

A small town located at the foot of the Alps, a woman with flowing hair sits by the window looking at Lake Brienz. The lake carries an air of serenity in every view that reaches it. She moves her hands, those fingers feel like holding a brush to draw what she sees, she learns to imitate all the colors that appear in the corners of her eyes.

The house is warm, unlike outside. But that wasn't the case, she just wanted to be able to draw according to the view she saw. She should be able to imitate, as she has a strong memory. However, it turned out to be difficult.

Mrs. Kim is her guardian to live in this low-pollution city, she is the one who accompanies this poor woman from one year ago. Several teachers came to teach different knowledge, Mrs. Kim did not teach her, she guided this little girl to get out of that dark memory.

"Freen, here." Mrs. Kim prepared the canvas and the four primary colors: blue, white, yellow and red. The little girl not wearing a scarf just watched from where she was sitting, she seemed to whisper to herself 'I can get through this'

Freen stood up from the window view, preparing to sit down in front of the long canvas. The brush is waiting for her not to make any more mistakes. No. Not a mistake, but repeating the incident again. She sat for a long time, looking at this canvas made her forget about the mountains, the sky, the lake and the city. At the edge of the canvas, there was a photo that had been intentionally placed there. This time, Freen had to draw anything that was green, white or blue, nothing else. Freen must pass this stage to get the next session. However, one year later, Freen couldn't make the blue sea blue, nor could she make the mountains green as long as the photo was still in the corner of the canvas.

Before Freen could paint, Mrs. Kim said, "Freen, do all this for yourself and your grandmother." Mrs. kim is standing next to the canvas, she wants to help Freen to get out of that memory, "Freen, learn to forget."

______________

.....

Freen was standing in her kitchen, she spread chocolate jam on the split bread. Little by little, the bun is full of delicious chocolate. Freen enjoyed it instantly, the previously rumbling stomach apparently thanking her.

Today she wanted to plan a trip with Becca, she had it all planned. Becca might not like the plan that Freen made, because again Freen doesn't think that woman is blind. She never thought Becca had any flaws.

Freen wants to take Becca to go to an amusement park, ride an easel, eat ice cream, buy candy, play gunplay and enter a haunted house. One more thing, she wants to ride the ferris wheel , for Freen it's fun, but for Becca maybe not.

Even Freen had already separated what clothes she would be wearing today, she really wanted to enjoy the day or one could say, she wanted to do a lot of things .

Now, she took out her cell phone, she wanted to call Becca. She pressed the green icon, but at the same time there was an incoming message from an unknown number, only writing Freen . Freen hung up on Becca and immediately dialed the unknown number. She felt it was important.

"Hello?" Freen didn't know who sent the message, but she was curious.

"Good morning Miss Freen, I'm Kirk." oh, Kirk. Freen remembered it, she was the one who gave the car keys a few days ago. Freen looked at the car keys which lay on top of the fridge, never having been touched.

"What's wrong, Kirk?" Freen asked in a polite tone, after all Kikr was her grandmother's worker.

"Your grandmother is in the hospital. She-"

"Which hospital?" Freen didn't let Kirk finish what he said, she just wanted to go straight to that place.

"Seoul Hospital." Answer Kirk.

Freen who heard that immediately hung up, she grabbed her wallet and ran out of her apartment. Freen is really panicked now, she doesn't want anything to happen to her grandmother, she doesn't want to lose her family again. Her grandmother is the only thing she has now. Freen stepped into the elevator that opened, she pressed the downstairs button forcefully, several times. Even she couldn't stay still, Freen was busy pacing back and forth. And Freen just realized she forgot her phone, but she's not going to come home just to get it. Freen can't even think about anything right now, all she can think about is grandma, grandma, and just grandma. Freen was really worried.

When the elevator opened, Freen ran as fast as he could, she even passed Becca who was walking into the apartment building, Freen didn't see Becca. Freen ran and ran, she was really strong at running . While on the side of the road, Freen tries to find an empty taxi, after a while Freen is finally able to go to the Seoul hospital. Her heart just screamed, grandma, grandma, and grandma.

.....

While Becca was halted from her steps, she realized that someone rushing past her was Freen. She could recognize Freen.

Becca wanted to turn around and see where Freen had gone, but she knew that was impossible. Becca suddenly felt worried, she didn't know what was going on. Before Freen contacted her, she knew from the special ringtone that sounded earlier. But just as Becca wants to pick up, Freen hangs up on the call. She hasn't picked up her pace yet, she's still hoping Freen turns around and calls her name, or Freen calls her and says, I'm sorry Becca, I forgot to call you.

But after a long wait, Freen didn't show up. Becca finally walked into the apartment again, but now her heart was full of anxiety. She wanted to know, she just wanted to know what was going on.

Becca was already in her apartment this time. She sat for a while, her hand searched for the cell phone from her right pocket, she held the cell phone tightly. She wanted to contact Freen and ask about what happened.

With some hesitation, she said, call Freen. The ring connected, she waited and hoped Freen picked it up. But until the last ring, Freen did not answer.

In the middle of her chest there was excessive worry, she didn't want to feel this feeling. And suddenly the sad feeling came over, not about Freen. But about the desire to be able to see. With that ability, she wouldn't feel like this. With being able to see, she was able to run after Freen and ask what happened. Without being blind, she wouldn't be sitting in this apartment feeling this uneasy.

But, she was still not ready for the consultation.

Becca was finally alone on the couch, she was still holding the cell phone, hoping that Freen would call her later.

..........

Freen ran again as she got out of the taxi, she seemed to have very strong lungs. Freen wasn't tired at all, or indeed this was what she was good at, running from whatever it was. After Freen asked and found out where Mrs. Yoonha's room was, Freen didn't let her feet slow down, she stepped even faster. Hee face was filled with worry and fear, Freen's heart was heavy. She had to know how her grandmother was doing this time, she didn't want anything bad to happen.

When she arrived at the patient's door, Freen opened it with a force, this surprised the doctor and the patient inside. Hee grandmother looked at her with a look why was she in such a hurry? Freen went over to her grandmother, and saw her whole body from top to bottom. Freen said, "Grandma, are you all right? Where does it hurt, Grandma?" her voice sounded very fast, between words and air out together. Sweat dripped from her head, even Freen's clothes were very wet.

Grandma was even very surprised by Freen's current state, she said, "Why are you like this?" She looked again at her grandson who looked very tired, "Sit down, have a drink." Grandmother gave her a cup of water.

Freen drank it in one go, she was very thirsty. Then she looked at her grandmother again now, "Are you okay, Grandma?" She did not see the bandages on her grandmother's head, legs or hands, nor did she see a drop of blood from her grandmother's body. However, seeing her grandmother's body lying on a hospital bed also worried her.

Mrs Yoonha didn't answer yet, she looked at Kirk now, then said "What did you say to my granddaughter?" She didn't want to see her only grandchild like this.

Kirk's expression immediately panicked, he said, "I'm sorry chief, Miss Freen didn't let me finish my explanation." He looked down now.

Granny sighed, then looked at Freen again, "Calm yourself first, grandma is fine." Grandmother took a tissue from the small table beside her bed, she gave it to Freen.

Freen immediately rubbed her face and neck, her breathing was also almost normal now, she had almost calmed down, then she said, "Then why is grandma here?" For her, anyone who goes to the hospital, must be sick.

"Mrs Yoonha is just having a migraine and we are taking her for a full checkup." Obviously the Doctor who was there from earlier.

Freen who heard that immediately took a deep breath and let it out slowly, she thought her grandmother was almost dying or something tragic had happened. She was afraid of all of it. She nodded slowly, as if she understood everything. But Freen was still there, she wanted to accompany her grandmother today. She didn't want to leave her grandmother to undergo the examination alone.

"Now, don't panic. Granny is still healthy." The old woman patted Freen on the shoulder and smiled to calm her granddaughter's panic.

Freen nodded again, then she asked Kirk to buy her clothes to change into. She felt that she was already very smelly with sweat. Kirk immediately carried out his duties.

__________________

Interlaken, Switzerland

Mrs. Kim saw Freen sleeping, the sweat was still running down the little girl's head. Freen still can't forget that memory, the painting she drew was called morning light, but the color she used was still the same color, the color she always used when she saw the photo was in the corner of the canvas : Red of blood

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 2.9K 25
Freen Sarocha, a photographer who doesn't have hope for rich people, fall for a rich, medical student Rebecca Armstrong. The story is about two perso...
51.1K 2.3K 29
"I'm giving you the chance if you can escape, if I didn't find you then you're free but then if I find you, you're forever trapped here in my world...
42K 2.1K 44
After a tragedy, Freen was given a second chance to see the most important person in her life again and to protect more people.. But this time she wa...
699K 30.3K 107
Becky and Saint were a couple deeply in love, until an arranged marriage forced them apart. Heartbroken, Becky refused to accept Saint's choice and h...