Dot Of Life [Eng.Vers] FREENB...

Galing kay Author_lagibosan

Rebecca Swift had a sincere love, but the man left her right on her wedding day. The deep sorrow made her hea... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.1
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
EPILOGUE
Author Note

Chapter 9

1.1K 71 12
Galing kay Author_lagibosan

The bell rang, it means Freen was coming.

Freen always comes to Becca's apartment every night. Freen has many reasons to visit Becca. This genius woman has a thousand ways to be close to Becca, apart from turning off the lights and charging her cellphone, Freen also brought a toothbrush and asked for toothpaste there, she even brushed her teeth at Becca's place, after finishing she sat on the sofa to chat with the woman she liked.

The other night, Freen brought two clothes for Becca to choose for herself to wear tomorrow. Even though Becca can't see, Freen says use your gut feeling. When Becca chooses one of them, the next day Freen wears a dress that Becca didn't choose. That night Freen finds out that Becca is from Bangkok and just graduated from college one year ago.

The following night, Freen brought a sample of the dish, only one spoonful. She asks Becca to taste the dish, and asks Becca for advice on whether or not the food is perfect. Becca said that the food was similar to what she had bought before, at that time Freen was a little speechless, because Freen bought it, she didn't cook it. That night, Freen finds out Becca's favorite food, she likes sweets and all kinds of cheese.

Again, Freen launched her action. She took her cell phone and asked Becca to choose a good photo for her Line profile picture , Becca once again said, "Freen I don't know, I can't even look at it." In an unaffected voice, Freen said again, "Just choose according to your gut feeling." Becca was slightly irritated by the foreboding words. When she chose a photo of Freen on the beach, Freen finally put up her photo while in the Alps, Switzerland. At that time, Freen knew that Becca really liked traveling around Bangkok, she liked going to the beach and enjoying the sea breeze.

And many more, for almost a week now Freen has been visiting Becca's apartment. She always wanted to be around Becca, she wished she felt that way too. However, it seems that she still needs to fight for Becca's heart. One thing is certain, Freen doesn't have the word surrender in her dictionary.

The bell rang.

It means? Freen come.

Becca opened the door, she even remembered, Freen would come around eight o'clock in the evening. So far, never absent, Freen always comes up with various reasons. Becca remembers one thing that really infuriated her, Freen came to ask her to choose a suitable lipstick for herself, and asked Becca to carve her eyebrows. Becca sometimes thinks, who's actually blind now? Freen or me? Why does she always ask a blind person like me to do unexpected things?

With that big smile, this time Freen brought her ipad . She even walked in without saying anything to Becca, she's always been polite good night Becky, I need some help. Now she just passed Becca without a word, Freen was comfortable in Becca's apartment, she didn't need to feel shy, just make yourself at home.

"Now what?" Becca actually wanted to say that in her mind, but she couldn't help but want to ask Freen, what else should she do now. She walked towards the sofa, Freen was already sitting comfortably there.

"Becky, that sounds rude." Freen was not bothered by Becca's words, maybe on the contrary, Becca was annoyed by Freen's presence.

Becca sat beside Freen, now she sat facing Freen. Her right hand supporting her head, she seemed to be looking at Freen boredly. Becca has been feeling annoyed lately with Freen's behavior, but on the other hand Freen makes her forget about many things.

"We're watching." Freen is looking to watch on Netflix . She was seriously looking for one by one a good trailer to watch tonight.

Hearing the word watch, Becca was dumbfounded. She even let out a powerful sigh, Freen was beyond expectations. Becca said "Freen you don't remember I'm blind? How can I watch it." The word blind now seems to be a common thing between the two of them, Becca feels that she has never been considered a blind person by Freen. About that, she should be happy, but for some reason Becca hopes Freen realizes that she really is blind, that way Freen doesn't do anything weird anymore.

"Okay, don't complain." Freen is still choosing which films to watch. Then she chose a horror film. Freen looked at Becca this time, seeing that the woman younger than her was now knitting her eyebrows together. Freen also laughed with that sullen expression. With her forefinger, Freen touched the middle of the furrowed brow, hse said, "Don't frown, you're getting cuter." Freen laughed again.

"What movie did you choose?" Becca seems to give in to all of Freen's behavior, her blindness will never be considered. She asked again, "Cartoon?"

" Nope! I chose The Nun 5 " Freen looked around, then she said, "It's not fun watching on the couch, let's go to your room." Freen thought nothing of it. She just wants to watch like she's in her apartment, on the bed and leaning back, and the blankets.

"Freen, don't horror, just cartoon."

You know? Freen's answer?

"You won't be afraid, you're blind."

Becca was taken aback by that, but somehow she didn't take offense at Freen's words.

Freen nimbly opened Becca's room, she even said, "Come on Becky, let's watch it." Without waiting for the owner of the apartment, Freen got on the bed, and found a comfortable position to watch this time. Meanwhile Becca, she walked forcedly into her own room.

Becca climbed onto the bed, she sat beside Freen. Now Becca really finds Freen really annoying, she wants to watch cartoons, I mean, she wants to hear funny voices, but what? She was forced to listen to those terrible sounds. Becca sighed again.

Freen put the ipad in the middle, even though it was no use, Becca also couldn't see the horrible scene. But what can I do, this genius never thought Becca was blind from the start, she treated Becca as usual, a sighted person.

"Don't be afraid, Freen is here." Actually that wasn't a sentence to comfort Becca, she was just comforting herself, Freen had never been brave with ghosts, but her curiosity made her watch those movies.

Becca just turned to Freen, then back to the front. Becca even felt Freen move slightly backwards from her spot. The movie hadn't even started yet, Becca asked, "You scared?"

"Ha? No! How could I be afraid, this is just a movie." But part of her body is now behind Becca.

"Just change." Becca smiled now, she could feel Freen like a scared kitten.

"No, it's fun."

Well whatever.

The film was underway, the story is quite tense. Freen even got carried away, every now and then her body was shocked by the suddenly strong sound of the movie, her breath was even going in and out fast. Freen was really scared, she was almost sweating too.

As for Becca, she just held back a laugh. Her body occasionally shook because of Freen's cuteness, Becca even laughed out loud when Freen's body almost jumped and took cover on Becca's back. For Becca this is not a horror movie, this is a comedy.

Freen didn't care about Becca's laughter, she was very focused on the horror storyline.

While halfway through the movie, Freen's eyes were intently on the movie, now she's not behind Becca anymore, as it seems the ghost doesn't want to show up just yet. But Becca thought differently, she suddenly screamed very loudly. freen? She almost had a heart attack.

It felt like Freen disappeared from this world for a moment, only to return in a few seconds. If Becca's room had CCTV, Freen would have almost flown from it. Freen really couldn't stop thinking, Becca screamed like a victim of the ghost.

The bed was really excited now, because Becca couldn't stop laughing, it wasn't an ordinary laugh, she was laughing so hard and burst out laughing, Becca's body was looking down. She felt Freen's movements as she screamed, just like a startled cat. Jumped far, almost fell off the bed.

Now Freen is massaging her chest, she can't even scream or laugh, Becca's voice just now really traumatized her. This time she reminds her brain genius not to watch ghosts with Becca anymore.

The movie is ignored, Freen just sits looking at Becca, she waits for her to stop laughing "Stop it. Enough." Freen looked at Becca with an overly serious look.

Becca sat back down, now nodding. The laughter occasionally came out, her stomach was still tickling, then she nodded again indicating I would not laugh again.

Freen looked at her with a sullen face, she was still silent now.

Becca who felt seen finally said, "I'm not laughing anymore. Look." She gave Freen a serious face.

Freen stopped the movie. She doesn't want to watch anymore.

Freen finally got off the bed, she seemed to be sulking with Becca's attitude. Becky sucks, she muttered under his breath.

Becca called out to her, "Freen! Where are you going?"

"Go home!" Freen came out of the room, she came out of Becca's apartment, and returned to her place.

Becca paused, she blinked a few times. Her friend came home quickly this time. Then she came out of the room looking for her cell phone on the front desk, she wanted to call Freen.

But what?

Bell rings.

It means?

Freen came, again.

Becca couldn't hold back her smile, she tried to keep a straight face. She walked to the door quickly, and opened it for Freen.

"Hmm?" Becca couldn't even ask, why did you come back? She just wanted to laugh now, Freen was so adorable.

"...."

"Say." Becca can't see Freen's face, but she knows she's being looked at by Freen with that look you're still laughing, huh?

"...."

"Come on, tell me. Don't stay silent, what's wrong?" Becca knows Freen is still there, the smell is a sign.

"....."

"Yeah, i will close the door." When Becca wanted to close the door, Freen immediately held it with her hand.

"Hmm?" Becca asked again.

"I'm afraid to sleep alone." Freen's voice slightly muttered.

"What?" Becca clearly heard her, but the voice was so cute, she wanted Freen to say it a little louder.

"I want to stay." Mumbles again, now looks down a bit and plays with her fingers.

"Say it clearly." Becca said.

"I want to sleep with you! I'm afraid to sleep alone!" Freen shouted now.

Becca? She laughed out loud again , even now she almost sat down because of Freen's actions.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

71.8K 2.9K 25
Freen Sarocha, a photographer who doesn't have hope for rich people, fall for a rich, medical student Rebecca Armstrong. The story is about two perso...
38.4K 1.1K 30
This story is Freen and Becky GL story. This is just ‌a fiction and not a true story.
3.7K 89 3
Lightly Inspired by Becky's live where she was so excited for Freen's birthday but couldn't make it because she fell down the stairs. But incorporate...
5.3K 294 14
This is a story where Freen falls in love with her junior Becky. But things go wrong when Becky refuses her love and they end up separated... let's s...