Dot Of Life [Eng.Vers] FREENB...

By Author_lagibosan

Rebecca Swift had a sincere love, but the man left her right on her wedding day. The deep sorrow made her hea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.1
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
EPILOGUE
Author Note

Chapter 6

1.2K 67 7
By Author_lagibosan

The night atmosphere with bright lights filled the room of this  woman's apartment. She's still opening the window, or maybe forgot to close it. But, it seemed that the refreshing wind was highly favored by her. She hasn't turned on the air conditioner in the room, now she's sitting on the soft reclining chair. What is she doing? She weaves the red threads, full of patience and thoroughness, though her flaws are the biggest hindrance here. Those eyes couldn't help Becca knit the scarf, she had depended on her hands all along, feeling and measuring the distance.

She enjoyed the day and took the time to finish the scarf which was quite long, this was a pleasure for her. Usually at this time of night, before going blind , she will read many romantic stories that end tragically. However, she did not expect the love story that she felt in her life. Sometimes, alone like tonight, she wonders if I will ever feel that same love again one day? Maybe, it's not the fruit of the mind, but it's sincere words from a heart that has ever lamented.

Becca remembers what a woman named Freen said that afternoon, 'if it's used by a woman like you, it must be very pretty'. Becca smiled sadly, she wanted to tell Freen that I had worn that beautiful dress, I had been beautiful in that dress. Becca wanted to flaunt all of that to Freen, but couldn't. She didn't even want to admit that she had experienced a failed marriage, it was quite a sad story for her, but for her family, it was a very embarrassing story. But that's all, old story. No need to bring it up again, let alone tell the new neighbor.

Becca put the knitting on the sofa, she wanted to get the cell phone. She put the phone in the corner of the couch, Becca called her mother in Bangkok. But not picked up, Becca was worried now. Becca still held the phone in both hands, she tried to call her parents again, but they still didn't pick up. She took a deep breath, the feeling suddenly appeared, she was worried about her father's health.

Suddenly the sound of the bell rings, Becca never expected guests. Also, she didn't have any friends in Korea, so she didn't know who had set the bell.

It rang many times, it seemed that the person who pressed the bell didn't pause, as if the person couldn't wait to meet the owner of the apartment.

Becca took a deep breath and put the phone back where it was. After that, she walked smoothly, in fact she already knew the room by heart. Items are also not placed carelessly, so there's no need to be afraid of bumping into something and breaking, Becca has thought of everything.

Becca opened the door, and the scent greeted her first. Becca immediately knew who was visiting at this time of night. She didn't open the door wide, just a little. Then Becca said, "What's up?" She didn't ask who are you? Hearing this, Freen smiles, because her presence can be noticed by Becca.

"I need a help." Freen answered curtly, she held back answers like I want to play, or I want to get to know you. If she answered all of that, the door would close again with a bang.

Becca was a little confused, then she asked again, "help?"

"My apartment lights are off, I want to charge my phone." Freen shows Becca her phone, even though it's full, ninety-seven percent battery. She just unplugged the charger . And the problem with the lights? Freen had indeed turned off the lights on her way out of the apartment. So, for her, she only sinned half.

Becca looks doubtful, but she lets Freen into her room. Whether you believe it or not, she can't kick her own neighbor out, that's kind of rude.

Freen entered the apartment with a victorious smile, she managed to get one step closer to the woman she wanted. Her goal now is to make Becca befriend her, even though if God grants her wish right now, she wants her to be her girlfriend. That's Freen.

Becca followed behind, she walked towards the couch in the middle of the room. Becca didn't continue with her knitting, or try to contact her family again. No. She just sat there, as if waiting for a conversation?

"You are not cold?" Freen asked when she saw the window blinds moving slowly, following the direction of the wind that was blowing in and out.

"No." Short.

Freen didn't do anything to her cellphone, she just put it beside the television cabinet. Freen sat down beside Becca, the sofa fits three people. Freen looked at the knitting yarn near the couch, she just smiled, didn't say wow, you knit really well. She didn't want to start a conversation stuck in that red scarf . Freen finally asked, "What should I call you? Princess ? Babe? " The question was really sudden. Freen is like someone who often plays with women's hearts, even though she just talks without the slightest intention of flirting.

Freen didn't have the look on her face to mislead anyone, she waited for Becca to respond, "Uhm, no. Just call me Becca." Becca still sat a little awkwardly, her hands resting on her thighs, occasionally on her knees.

Freen smiled, she said again, "Okay, Becky." She had thought of a close call beforehand.

"Hm? Becky?" Becca looked confused, then she shook her head slightly and said, "No one's called me Becky before."

Freen chuckled "Wouldn't that be better? What if I was the only one who could call you Becky, okay?" Freen is an extrovert, Becca is an introvert. So this was enough to put Becca in a difficult situation, she had never met someone who spoke as close and intimate as this, but it seemed she had to get used to it, after all Freen was her neighbour. It's important to be kind to your neighbors , Becca thought.

Becca just nodded. She also noticed that Freen's voice was very friendly and sounded cheerful, when she heard Freen's voice, Becca felt happy too without knowing the reason.

Freen was still smiling, in this situation, she turned to Becca and looked at her again. I really like her, she whispered inside. Freen suddenly said, "You're so stiff." It wasn't a criticism, but Freen didn't want those around her to feel as if they were being pressured by her presence.

Becca who heard that also chuckled, then said, "It's not me who is too stiff, but you who are too flexible." Becca's voice sounded more comfortable. Freen seems to be able to make everyone comfortable and uncomfortable in no time, just like Jake .

Freen averted her eyes, she wasn't facing Becca anymore. She sat on the couch like she was sitting in her apartment, relaxed. That back laid down, Freen was laughing now. Her laugh prompted Becca to ask, "Why?" Becca turned to Freen, she smiled too because of the laugh.

Freen shook her head slowly, she never positioned Becca as a blind person, Freen always thought Becca could see her, even though it was impossible. Then she said, "You said I was a stalker earlier." Freen recalled the afternoon's troubles.

Becca laughed this time, she remembered her words clearly. The stiff body earlier had slowly disappeared, she leaned her back on the couch, like Freen. Becca faced forward too, then she said, "It's just a woman's gut feeling." Becca tries to come up with an excuse.

Freen's eyebrows shot up, she said, "Then don't ever do something on your gut, Becky."

"Hmm? Why is that?" Becca looked confused, she didn't know why Freen said that.

Seeing the confused look on her face, Freen just laughed, she didn't connect what she said with an answer because your hunch was wrong earlier .

Becca, who heard Freen laugh, laughed too. Freen's cheerful voice really made other people who heard her laugh too.

However, the laughter is punctuated by the sound of Becca's cell phone. It seemed that her parents had returned the call, Becca fumbled for the phone. But nothing, Freen helped take the cellphone and held Becca's hand,s he gave it directly in the palm of the hand, "Here." Becca looked taken aback by the sudden touch. Becca stood up and turned to her room, before saying, "Wait a minute, Freen." Free just nodded.

Freen notices that Becca gets on well in her apartment. She's not like a blind man. Even Freen was amazed by the way Becca was standing and striding like that, unlike the outside, a little nervous.

Freen waited on the couch, she looked at the clock it was quite late. She should have returned to her place. Becca seemed to take a long time to talk to anyone , Freen felt she should just go home.

Finally Freen stood up, took her cellphone and returned to her place without saying goodbye first.

....

Meanwhile Becca, after finishing the call, she quickly returned to meet Freen. But no one was there anymore, she could feel it.

For a moment, Becca felt sad. Not only that , for Becca, Freen's presence and laughter previously made her feel that this night's atmosphere was more lonely. She still wants to laugh and chat with Freen, her new friend . She also secretly hoped that Freen would come again tomorrow.

......

But suddenly, the doorbell rang again. Becca walked over and opened the door. Sure enough, Freen's scent greeted Becca's nose again .

Freen still had a smile on her face, her eyes lit up when she saw Becca open the door for her, she said, "Becky, you haven't given me your cell phone number." Her voice was very enthusiastic, as if she just remembered what she said at the museum yesterday, if we meet again.

Becca, who heard those words, just laughed, she finally said the cell phone number. Freen quickly saved the number under the name, Becky <3

Becca still can't believe that she finally befriended the woman who made the museum embarrassing. Freen , she saved the contact number of her neighbor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 8.2K 150
life is always unpredictable. You never say what will happen in the next few minutes . the story of two women , who fallen in love with both . if th...
144K 7.7K 138
Freen and Becky are childhood bestfriends. Although they are very different from each other, they care for each other. Freen has always lived in Tha...
42K 2.1K 44
After a tragedy, Freen was given a second chance to see the most important person in her life again and to protect more people.. But this time she wa...
51K 2.3K 29
"I'm giving you the chance if you can escape, if I didn't find you then you're free but then if I find you, you're forever trapped here in my world...