larry one shots

By louissluvr

i constantly have random larry scenarios flooding my mind so i like to write them in this book, sometimes, if... More

CATEGORIES EMOJIS
01 - prom đŸĒŠđŸ§¸
02 - *tutor 💌
03 - roomates 💌
04 - tummy 🧸
05 - unbelievers louis' instagram
06 - unbelievers harry's instagram
07 - fading đŸĒŠ
08 - lovers? đŸĒŠđŸ§¸
09 - airport 🌷
10 - *tire 💌
11 - through the door 💌
12 - *dress đŸĒŠđŸ§¸
13 - brother's roommate 🐇

14 - *a break 💌🌷

627 10 0
By louissluvr

"I don't feel like going home!" The crowd screams for the last time of the night.

Louis' at the front of the pit, his fans going completely wild and tugging against his tank top, ripping the front slightly, not as bad as last time when they ripped it completely off.

He loves this part, feeling all the adrenaline rush through his body as he feels hands on every square inch of his upper body and head. He feels a hand in his hair, tugging hard as he pulls away. He smirks at the feeling, letting his mind wander away to Saturday. The day he finally, after two months of being apart, gets to see Harry.

He pulls away from the crowd, hopping back up to the stage and talking into his mic one last time. "Goodnight, I love you!" He shouts before taking out his in-ears and walking off stage with his band.

Oli is at the side stage, holding out a fist for Louis as he nears him. "Awesome show man." He says and Louis throws his arm around his shoulders. "Are you excited for Saturday?" He smiles.

"You don't even know." Louis can't help the smile that spreads on his face. "I'm so fucking excited."

"I'll miss you, you know." Oli says. "Who am I supposed to hand out with for a month."

"I don't know, I mean you've got no other friends." Louis answers jokingly, earning a seat from Oli. "I'm joking, I'm joking." He laughs. "I would invite you but Me and Harry will be together the whole time, if you know what I mean."

"Ew mate, TMI." Oli pretends to gag.

Louis just laughs and removes his arm, grabbing a bear from one of his bandmates. "Cheers." He says, opening the bottle.

"Cheers to Saturday." Michael exclaims happily, earning a big grin from Louis, causing his eyes to form little crinkles.

Everyone echos the words and clinks their glasses together before taking a swig. Issac pats Louis' upper back. "I'm happy for you man, you deserve this little break." He smiles warmly.

They guys talk for a few more minutes before they get into their separate tour busses, immediately walking straight to the back. As the bus starts moving, Louis opens his window, the screams of fans multiplying in sound.

He sticks his head out of the small window, seeing everyone jump with signs, pride flags, pictures, and even One Direction dolls of himself. He laughs and points to one of the dolls, causing a group of girls to freak out and all look at each other.

He waves goodbye to everyone as the bus starts moving faster. "Bye Louis! We love you!" He hears as he leans back in the bus, closing the window.

Oli, Zak, and Charlie stay in this bus with Louis most of the time, sometimes they switch it up though. Louis reaches for his phone, opening Harry's contact and clicking the FaceTime icon. Harry answers on the third ring, his cheery face filling the screen seconds later.

He has a smile on his cheeks as he speaks first. "Hi baby!" Louis smiles at the name. "How was the show?"

"It was great, but I'm so happy we're getting closer to Saturday." He says happily.

"I can't wait, only two more days until I get to wrap my arms around you."

Louis blushes like he's a teenage boy again, smiling widely at the screen.

"Get a room you two." Oli calls from the other side of the sofa.

"We will in two days." Harry says through the phone and Louis flips it so he can see Oli on the sofa. "Hi Oli!" He waves.

"Hey man." Issac grabs Oli's attention with a joint so Louis flips the phone again.

"I already have so many plans for when you come in baby."

Louis stares lovingly at the screen. "I'm counting down the hours, my love."

They chat for a few more minutes before they say their goodnights and can't seem to say "I love you" enough.

- - - - -

Louis wakes on Saturday morning, his excitement running through his entire body. He shoots out of bed, practically running through his house in only his boxers. Oli is most likely still asleep in his room, since it's only nine in the morning.

Louis leaps around like a schoolgirl with a crush and runs back into his room, realizing he forgot his phone.

He opens it quickly and clicks on Harry's pinned contact.

TODAY!!

He sends the message with a smile, heading back towards the kitchen for some breakfast.

They FaceTimed last night, but it quickly turned from sweet whispers and promises to both of them wanking and getting off two times together.

He tries to not think about nights like those too much, not wanting to get hard.

His phone chimes as he's scrambling his eggs and he drops the spatula on the counter to read the text.

I'm so excited baby!

Louis can't wipe the ginormous smile off of his face. He'll be with Harry in ten hours.

Oli walks into the kitchen moments later, completely dressed, the exact opposite of Louis' state. "The day I walk in here and you're wearing clothes will be the day I finally have peace." He says with a laugh, opening the fridge to get a protein shake out. He shakes the bottle before opening it and taking a drink.

Louis laughs at his words before asking him to stir his eggs. "I'll be right back." He says and walks off to his room.

He's got a drawer in his closet that is specifically for Harry's clothes. He walks over to it and pulls out a vintage tee shirt—his softest one. It's just a little big on him, hanging right past his boxers.

The shirt hangs from his skinny shoulders, flowing down his back in almost a graceful manner.

Harry would love this.

Louis pulls out his phone and snaps a quick picture in a mirror, making sure his boxers can be seen past the thin fabric of the beige tee shirt.

I think I'll wear this when I fly back home.

Louis sends the message with a wink emoji, smirking mischievously as he watches Harry's texts flood in.

Fuck.  

Why would you send this right now

I'm at the studio and God you're turning me on.

I'm going to fuck you in that one day.

Send another.

Please.

I love seeing you in my clothes baby.

Louis' eyebrows shoot up at the his texts, Harry's never that direct. He giggles quietly to himself before he moves back to the mirror, this time slipping off his boxers so he's only in Harry's oversized tee shirt. He pulls up a hem in the front, showing off his entire thigh, completely naked underneath his fingertips.

He snaps a picture in the mirror, his phone hiding his face from the view and sends it to Harry with a simple; The boxers were uncomfortable. Also, can't wait to take up the offer.

Fuck baby.

You're so gorgeous.

And hot as fuck.

I can't wait to wrap my hands around your pretty little waist.

Louis replies within seconds.

Fucking hell me either. I'll see you soon!

See you soon my love xx. Harry replies.

Louis slips his underwear back on, following with a thick pair of black sweatpants. He leaves his closet and walks back into the kitchen to see Oli standing near the stove, scrolling on his phone.

"Oi Oli!" Louis says exasperatedly. "My fucking eggs are burnt!"

Oli doesn't have much of a reaction. "Oh my bad, you were in your room for ages anyway." He says, taking another sip from his protein drink. "Let's just order breakfast. The usual?" He asks, quirking an eyebrow at Louis.

Louis rolls his eyes with a nod. "Yeah." He always does this. convinces Louis to just get food delivered instead of cooking for themselves. It has honestly started to catch up with Louis, his stomach has gotten softer and his skin rolls over the band of his sweatpants slightly.

Harry says it makes him more boyfriend-y, which he thought was cute.

Oli places the order and they throw themselves onto the sofa, flicking the tv onto some shit tv show.

- - - - -

Twelve hours later and it's nearing midnight, Louis steps out of his private jet into the airport with a smile he can't seem to wipe away. He's still wearing Harry's tee shirt as promised, but he changed his sweats out for a pair of loose fitting shorts. Italy is rather hot at this time of the year.

Louis' security guard leads him to the car he'll take to his and Harry's Italy home. He hops in the backseat with his duffel bag and his security guard gets in the front passenger seat.

The radio plays quietly as they drive, Louis asking to turn up the volume when one of Niall's songs plays on the station.

He recognizes it as 'Heaven', Niall's first single for his new album. It reminds him to check up on the lad, it's been a few weeks.

Hey Nialler!

Oi Tommo! It's been ages, how are you?

I'm good what about you and Amelia?

We're great, I'm thinking of proposing pretty soon ... but don't tell anyone but Harry, I don't want it getting out.

That's amazing! So happy for you guys. Louis texts with a smile on his face. I'm in the car right now and your new single just came on the radio

That's sick! Are you in Italy yet?

Yeah, just landed! I'm so excited

I'm excited for you guys. You deserve this break together.

Thanks man xx

Of course, we'll chat later. Niall sends a smiley face with his text and Louis opens his texts with Harry instead.

JUST LANDED!

I'll be there in about ten minutes! Louis texts after asking the driver how long it will be.

Harry just responds with a lot of excited emojis and Louis smiles fondly at his phone.

- - - - -

The ten minute ride comes to an end as they pull up in the driveway to the single level modern house, one of Harry's cars sitting in the open garage. They wanted a normal house, nothing insane or rich. Something cozy and home-feeling.

Louis bounces his feet on the floor of the car, itching to jump out and just run inside already.

The car finally, after what seems like ages, comes to a stop in front of the garage and Louis can't get out of the car faster. He runs around the corner of the garage, seeing the love of his life standing just a few feet away from him.

They both throw open their arms and Louis runs to him, jumping in the air when he's close enough. Harry's strong arms catch his around the waist and Louis' arms come to wrap around Harry's shoulders as he buries his face in the crook of Harry's neck.

"Oh my God!" Louis squeeze excitedly, pulling back to look at Harry before hugging him again.

Harry drops his legs to the ground and pulls away for a moment. Louis catches his jaw in his hands and brings his down for a very long awaited kiss. Although, they're both smiling so much they can't even keep their lips closed.

Louis gives up on trying to kiss him and just hugs him again, hooking his chin over Harry's shoulder.

"I've missed you so much." Louis says into his ear.

"Me too baby, me too." Harry replies quietly, hugging him tighter.

After a few more moments of the boys acting like a high school couple who recently got together, Louis turns around to see his security guard standing by the car with a fond smile on his face.

Louis turns away from Harry and starts walking towards the car, but Harry can't seem to let go of him. His hands stay planted on Louis' waist as they walk and creep into a hug from behind as they come to a stop. Louis' hands overlap Harry's and he feels the boy's chin resting on his shoulder, bringing a huge, dimpled grin to his face. "Thanks for the help getting me here, Aaron. You can go find a hotel and we'll let you know if we need you." He says, reaching for the duffel bag he's holding.

"Thank you, Aaron." Harry says delightedly.

Aaron nods with the same fond expression and gets back in the passenger seat before they take off and Louis and Harry are left alone.

Harry spins Louis in his arms before kissing him again. Their lips stay connected as they slowly move into the house, Harry kicking the door shut behind them.

"Bedroom?" Louis murmurs against his lips, their kisses getting quicker and more heated.

" 'course." Harry murmurs in response before leading the way.

They stumble on their way and run into the doorframe while trying to make their way inside, but finally, Harry lays Louis on the bed, crawling up to hover over him seconds later.

Louis reaches for his shirt, pulling him down for another kiss as he fits himself between Louis' spread thighs, pressing their crotches together.

Louis moans at the contact, pulling at the hair at the nape of Harry's neck. Harry rolls his hips and Louis shivers at the feeling, his back subconsciously arching into Harry's chest.

"Gonna fuck me in your tee shirt?" Louis whispers.

"Not today. I've gotta see your body." Harry replies breathlessly, pulling his own shirt over his head quickly. Louis sits up and Harry pulls his off as well seconds later. Stepping off of the bed, Harry slips off his shorts before reaching for Louis' own.

He pulls them down the boy's legs, his boxers joining them as Harry tosses them to the floor. "Fuck I've missed you so much." Harry says with a glance at Louis' hard cock on his stomach. He leans forward and takes Louis' head into his mouth without warning and Louis immediately reacts to the action, his entire body coating in chills as he shivers.

"Fuck." Louis moans loudly, uncontrollably rolling his hips into the mattress.

Harry pulls his mouth off of Louis before reaching for the top drawer of the nightstand. He grabs the lube and fits himself between Louis' thighs once again. He's still in his boxers but it's obvious that he's hard as he rolls his hips into Louis'.

"When's the last time you fingered yourself?" He asks Louis, not wanting to hurt him if it's been too long.

"A week ago." Louis replies breathily, connecting their lips once again. Harry lubes up three fingers while kissing him back and brings them between Louis' legs. His lips make their own path to Louis' neck, biting and sucking at the skin and creating love bites that won't fade for days.

The image of Louis using his own fingers to get off is really getting to Harry—and his cock shows that. He's straining against his boxers and it's starting to hurt.

He brings the first finger to Louis' entrance, listening to Louis' audible gasp against his lips before he even presses in. Louis rolls his hips down, desperate for the touch. Harry complies, pressing his middle finger to the knuckle, brushing the boy's prostate as his finger glides in.

Louis' chest arches up as he releases a loud call, subconsciously trying to grind against Harry's finger. Harry pulls his single finger out before thrusting it back in again, hitting his prostate once again.

"Fuck, two." Louis moans.

Harry's brows raise. Already? It hasn't been long at all. "You sure?" He asks against his lips, earning a frantic nod.

"Yeah, yeah. Please give me two."

Harry doesn't protest, just presses in his pointer finger alongside his middle. Louis cries out at the stretch, his hands grasping at Harry's back frantically. "Oh God." He whimpers brokenly in his needy, whiny voice, causing a twitch in Harry's underwear.

Harry thrusts his fingers faster as they work up to three, Louis' muscles repeatedly clenching around all three. His breath is heavy and his hands are panicked at Harry's back and hair. "Fuck I've missed this so much." He pants with heavy breaths. "So fucking much."

"You gonna come from my fingers, baby?" Harry can't help but smirk as Louis' mouth falls open with a desperate nod. His breath is heavy and his eyelids flutter closed as he continues the rhythm he has going with his hips, desperate whimpers falling from his lips constantly.

Louis gets more frantic with his movements, his chest rising and falling so quickly. His hand leaves Harry's head to reach for the sheets, grasping at them as he arches into Harry's chest. He feels the burning in his stomach, creeping up his back, his neck until finally, his head gets foggy and heat coats his entire body. He shouts out Harry's name as his toes curl into the mattress and he comes up his chest, Harry's fingers working him through the entirety of his orgasm.

He whimpers as Harry's fingers continue to work in him, slowing down as he catches his breath. Harry kisses him deeply before he stands from the bed, slipping out of his boxers and moving back between Louis' legs. He spreads lube over his entire length, generously on the tip.

"Can I continue?" He asks quietly.

"Always." Louis replies with a smirk.

Harry reaches for Louis' dick, stroking him a few times until he's hard once again. He gets situated between the boy's thighs, bringing their crotches together.

Louis shivers as he feels Harry's head brush past his entrance before pressing in slowly.

Harry eases himself in, letting Louis adjust to him. "Fuck it's been so long." Harry moans as he bottoms out. "This is so good Lou. You feel so fucking amazing."

Louis rolls his hips down, hitting his prostate with the head of Harry's cock. Harry takes the sign and begins to move, not going too fast, but it's not necessarily slow.

Louis' breath is heavy as Harry continues at the same pace before Louis kisses him, murmuring under his breath.

"Wanna ride you." He says, feeling Harry pull out before rolling onto his back, his head propped up on a pillow. Louis is quick to straddle him and line himself up before sinking down until their bodies are flush.

He throws his head back as he gets a completely different feeling from this angle. "Harry," He cries, beginning to move his hips up and down and in figure eight motions. His hands are planted on Harry's chest, Harry's own tight around his waist as he moves quicker each time.

Louis' stomach churns with pleasure as he hits his prostate three times in a row. A whine escapes his lips as his legs begin to ache, but he can't seem to slow down at all even if he tried.

Harry is so close already, and it's only been a few minutes. "Fuck, I'm not going to last long baby." He swears, his eyes locked on Louis'. "It's been too long."

Louis just seems to make his movements more dramatic, rolling his hips in complete circles on Harry's lap, earning groans and an occasional whimper every now and then.

"Bloody hell, I love you." Harry moans, his hips uncontrollably bucking up into Louis as he bounces frantically.

Louis leans down, connecting their lips in a chaste kiss. Their tongues twirl together for a few moments but it quickly turns into their parted mouths resting together as their moans mix together between them.

Louis whimpers as Harry's tip brushes his prostate for what seems like the hundredth time in a row. "Fucking hell." He cries, his mind so determined on getting off.

Harry's hands tighten on Louis' waist as his head rolls back. "I'm gonna come." He moans, his back arching off of the bed and his hands grabbing even tighter.

Louis moves faster, getting whimpers from the boy beneath him. He feels Harry's cock throbbing in him, desperate for release, and eventually, Harry comes. His head thrown back and his eyes rolling up for nearly twenty seconds. His hips jerk subconsciously and Louis can't seem to hold on any longer. He comes with a cry of pleasure, clenching so tight around Harry's entire length. He freezes at the top of Harry's cock and Harry seems to understand what he needs because he thrusts up unforgivingly, Louis' orgasm intensifying by one hundred.

He collapses on Harry's chest, feeling so exhausted. "That was the best sex we've ever had." He says in a drowsy voice. "God, I've missed your effect on me."

"Better than your fingers?" Harry smirks.

"Ugh, don't remind me of those awful times." Louis groans. "So much better." He says with a laugh. "Although, that one toy I have-"

"Oh shut up!" Harry retorts, gaining tons of quick kisses in response.

"I'm just joking babe." Louis smiles before kissing him again. "I love you." He says against Harry's full lips.

"Love you more, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 2.7K 200
Larry one shots All will have happy endings. I'm always open to requests wither comment them on the request page or message me not a lot of stuff i...
698 29 6
Louis and Harry one-shots for you all to read!!! I hope you all will enjoy my one shots :) Anygays luvs, let's get into reading about our two lovel...
27.4K 1K 27
"Oi, what happened to treat people with kindness?" Louis yells loud enough for Harry to hear from across the street. "That goes for everyone but you...
1.3K 37 1
Harry is in love with his straight best friend. He thinks he doesn't have a chance, until Louis presents him with a challenge he can't refuse. ______...