Wanna Be Yours (Daniel Laruss...

By irenetaylorsversion

"𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚." In which, Johnny Lawrence's sister, Y/N Lawrence... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
discontinued

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

281 6 0
By irenetaylorsversion

"Hey, Daniel!" Y/N saw him at the entrance of Golf N' Stuff. "Hey!" Y/N and him shared a hug, and went inside.

"Hey! Let's go inside the photo booth!" Y/N begged Daniel, she had some money left in her pocket. "Alright, alright!" Daniel put his hands up then walked in the booth. As the selfie was doing a countdown, Daniel put his arm around Y/N which made her kind of red but smiled for the photo.

"Cool photos!" Y/N giggled at the photo-strip. "You look funny in that picture!" Daniel smiled, they made eye contact for second but Daniel spoke up, "Um, if it isn't a problem my mom's gonna pick us up in a second! We were wondering if you could stay for dinner."

Y/N broke out of the eye contact too, "Oh, sure!" "Great! My mom's gonna love you!" Daniel excitedly jumped up as the two walked outside, waiting for his mom. Y/N has never really met Daniel's mom, so it'll be an experience.

"Hi Y/N! Daniel had told me lots about you! It's an honor meeting you!" Mrs. Larusso said softly. "Hi Mrs. Larusso!" Y/N and Daniel got into the car. His mom was in the driver's seat, Y/N was in the middle, and Daniel was beside Y/N. "Please call me Lucille!" Daniel's mom tried turning on the engine and it kept on sputtering.
~~~~~~
- Daniel's Pov -
Oh God, why did the car have to malfunction now?! We would have to get out of the car and push it then hurry up back to run inside.

I chuckled nervously as Y/N smiled nervously at my mom too, "Um, you know how to drive a stick?" I saw my mom turn to Y/N. "Of course! Yeah!" She replied. I smiled at her, there was always something so special about her. I got out of the car and slammed it, "Goddamn it." I muttered to myself as I join my mom in the back. Y/N stayed in the car as I pushed the car with my mom.

"When I say pop it, pop it!" There was a moment of silence until my mom said, "Pop!" Me and her ran into the car. "Alright!" Y/N giggled. Turns out, I've had my eye on Y/N for a while, I formed a crush on her ever since I mer her at school and she's made me happy.
~~~~~~
Daniel helped Y/N get out of the car, "Here you go Y/N, this is Reseda." He opened his arms wide open, facing the building pretending like he was presenting it. "Follow us to our apartment!" Y/N could tell that Daniel was excited to introduce the building to her, sure she knew about this complex but never really saw it up close.

Y/N's eyes drifted to the green watered pool that was barely filled up, "Oh yeah- Um, don't mind that." Daniel noticed her looking as he followed the lead to the apartment. Y/N entered the apartment as Daniel unlocked the door, "Cool!" She looked around, it was a bit small but you could still have a normal life in here. 

Daniel's mom started cooking dinner, "Hey! Check out my room." Daniel excitedly took Y/N's hand which startled her a bit but she didn't mind it. "Nice!" Y/N saw that he had a bit of karate stuff and he had a bunch of posters everywhere, he also had a desk which was a bit messy.

Y/N smiled as she saw a picture of her and Daniel, "Oh cool! Our polaroid picture we took!" "Yup, my photo of us!" Time passed by, Daniel was showing Y/N some stuff and they were talking about things. "So, you excited for the All Valley?" A curious Y/N question, she knew he was nervous because of the fact he was going against Johnny and them but she wanted to comfort him.

"Pretty nervous, this is a huge thing for me." Daniel took a sharp breath. "Well, don't worry. I'll be there, of course. I'll cheer for you. I have to be there." There was a quick moment of silence as the two looked at each other, Daniel was leaning in to kiss Y/N and so was she. "DANIEL! Y/N! DINNER!" Daniel's mom ruined the moment for them. "UM. COMING!" Daniel snapped back to reality then both of them ran to the dining room.
~~~~~~
"The food was delicious, thank you Lucille!"
Y/N smiled. "Of course! No problem sweetie." It was getting pretty late but Y/N didn't want to go home yet. Y/N went back into Daniel's room to hang out again, "I really don't want this day to end." Y/N stared down at Daniel, laying down on his bed.

"I mean, wanna hang out tomorrow?" Daniel stared at the girl laying down on his bed. "Sure!" She smiled.
~~~~~~
- Y/N's Pov -
I rested my eyes for a bit by closing them. Soon enough, I was sleeping. I slowly opened my eyes to feel a tight pair of hands around me, then saw Daniel hugging onto me. I looked down at myself, so was I hugging on to him! I then smiled to myself, what was I doing?! It was already morning and my family was probably wondering why I wasn't home yet, I didn't tell them I was sleeping over at Daniel's.

I quickly got out of Daniel's arms which made him wake up in shock, wondering what was going on. "Y/N? What's happening...?" He said, half asleep. "I'm so sorry Daniel, I didn't realized I slept! My mom is gonna kill me." I quickly put my shoes back on, "Bye!" I said as I ran out of his bedroom door.

His mom wasn't out yet, I guess she went to work or something. I quickly opened the door and ran down the stairs, what was I going to say?!

Shit.
~~~~~~
a/n : hi guys!! hopefully u liked this chapter, im slowly trying to update when i can. please comment and vote! and if anyone wants to be mutuals on wattpad jst lmk, byeee
- irene

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 38.7K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
203K 3.8K 19
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔...
676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
73.8K 3.2K 17
What did Potter really do during the holiday following Order of the Phoenix? Why didn't Malfoy identify Potter when Bell asked? Why did Potter save M...