A kings perfect queen

By Autistic-Ace

Hello lovely readers of Wattpad! I know you may have heard this a lot but this is my first story on here. I a... More

Before we begin
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
All done!
New Trailer!

Chapter 9

170 5 0
By Autistic-Ace

I didn't recharge much, I was worried about King. I knew it wasn't his fault he was just following his instincts and he didn't know any better. I couldn't blame him for something that happens naturally.

I got out of berth and walked outside to find him still laying down under the small roof, I walked over to him and sat down on my knees beside him. I carefully placed my servo on his back and began to rub small circles, I could hear him purring.

He slowly began to wake up and opened his optics, he lifted his helm and stretched out his back. He turned to face me. Once he made optic contact he turned away from me, I placed a servo on his shoulder plate.

"Hey it's ok, I'm not mad at you. I know it was your instincts telling you what to do and I can't be mad at you for that. I forgive you King" I said as I slowly lifted his helm to where I could look him in the optics. I smile at him and kissed his cheek, his optics went wide and his tail began to wag slightly.

He placed his helm over my shoulder plate and wrapped his front peds around my waist pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him back. "If you want to, we can go into our room and get some proper recharge" I asked.

He pulled away from our hug and stood up, I followed suit and we walked into our room. He laid down on the berth and lifted his wing for me to join. I snuggled into his side as he wrapped his front peds around me and laid his wing over me. We both fell into a comfortable recharge in each others arms.

After a while of recharge I heard my comm go off, I got one servo free to awnser it "Ya" I said "Echo I need you to come with me and Starscream to Shockwaves lab" said Megatron. "Copy that, I'll be out shortly" I said as I hung up, I slowly started to get myself free from Kinds grip but he hugged me tighter not wanting me to go.

I sighed "King I have to meet up with Megatron and Starscream, we are going to Shockwaves lab and I need you to stay here until I get back. Then we can cuddle all day if you want" I said as I placed both of my servos against his checks.

He leaned forward and placed the top of his helm against mine, we closed our optics and stayed there for a moment before we heard the door to the entrance of the Nemesis open and two pairs of ped steps were heard.

We opened our optics and looked in the direction of the sound "well that's them I gotta go now. See you soon" I said as I stood up out of berth and gave him a kiss goodbye on the cheek. I walked outside to see Megatron and Starscream standing in the pouring rain "ready Echo" said Megatron "ready" I said with a nod.

We walked to the edge of the flight deck and transformed, we flew down to the entrance of the caveren that housed Shockwaves lab. We all transformed and landed on our peds me and Megatron walked forward, I got right into the cave to get out of the rain.

"Another abandoned mine" said Starscream with slight fear in his tone, Megatron turned around to face him "come Starscream" said Megatron with a sharp tone as he turned back around to walk further into the mine.

I walk with him as Starscream cautiously followed behind us, "my liege who could have for seen that my alternative super soldier would encounter technical difficulties" said Starscream with his servos behind his back. Megatron stopped and turned around "resulting in the loss of the insecticon hive and over half our remaining troops" he said as he got right in Starscream faceplate.

Starscream dropped right on his knees and his wings went down "forgive me master" he dropped his helm to the floor and put his servos together and placed then obove his helm. "My intentions were true, please please reconsider my termination" he said as he begged for his life.

Megatron growled, rolled his optics and turned around to keep walking into Shockwaves lab, I followed beside him. "Oh Shockwaves off site laboratory, most impressive" I heard Starscream say as he stood up to follow us.

"The predacon clones have almost fully evolved and will be battle ready within 3 solar cycles" said Shockwave. He turned to me "Echo how are you feeling" "I'm feel way better, physically and emotionally" I said as I placed a servo over my patched wound and gave him a smile. "Well done Shockwave, Knockout I'm waiting" said Megatron "on my way Lord Megatron" I heard Knockout say over the comm.

Knockout came down the tude that was connected to the Nemesis with cubes of synthetic energon, once the platform stopped he walked forward with the cube he had in his servos. "Synthetic energon, troops will be delivering my remaining supply to you" "I will determine its value after Lord Megatron's predacon army is ready for deployment" said Shockwave as he gestured to an area behind him and placed the cube down.

We all heard a snarl behind us and we looked to the entrance to find Predaking walking up to us, "King I told you to wait until I got back" I said as Starscream grabbed a pipe and approached Predaking. I grabbed his shoulder plate, turned him around and got in his faceplate.

"Hey don't even think about it" I said with a snarl on my faceplate as I pointed a digit at him. He roughly pushed me aside and I landed on my aft with both my servos behind me "hey!" I yelled

Predaking roared st Starscream causing him to fall onto his aft, Predaking approached him then transformed into a massive mech. We all had a look of shock, my intake was a gape 'what the' I thought as Predaking spoke "push her again and I will bury that rod in your spark" he said as he leaned over Starscream.

He had a slight accent when he spoke 'wow ok' I thought as he looked over at me. He approached me and reached out a servo for me to grab, I grabbed it and he lifted me up. "Are you alright" he said ad he let go of my servo and began to look me over "y-ya I'm fine" I said still slightly in shock of what just happened.

Starscream scooted away from us "I, I did not realize that the beast was capable of transformation" said Starscream "nor did I" said Megatron as he looked at me then to Shockwave. Presaking growled "I am no beast" He said as he grasped my servo and walked past Starscream, which he flinched at and walked to a stasis tube that housed a predacon.

"The ability to transform is a fundamental part of cybertronian biology. We simply possessed no knowledge that the predacon species ever reatched that evolutionary stage since they became extinct in the great cataclysm" said Shockwave as he looked at Megatron "and now we know" said Starscream.

"So the rumors are true, I will no longer be alone" Predaking said as he squeezed my servo slightly, letting me know that's not what he meant, I squeezed back. "And I see you've been keeping secrets" said Megatron as he approached us. "It was not my intent to deceive you Lord Megatron, I only recently be and aware of my abilities"

"And you didn't think to tell me about them" I said as I let go of his servo and stood in front of him with my arms crossed. "I did not know what you would think of me, after my recent actions I thought you would have been disgusted in me" he said as he looked away from me.

Uncrossing my arm and I was finally able to give him a proper hug, he stiffened slightly then returned it. "I could never be disgusted by you King" I said into his chassis. I was pretty much shoulder plate to shoulder plate with Megatron and since Predaking is about a foot taller then Megatron I just reached his chin.

He returns my hug as I heard Megatron approaching us, I let him go and back away slightly, King looked at him. "All I remember from my beginning is hunting, and battle, and the wounding of my pride, and you my mate. Thus I began to burn with questions 'who am I?' 'Where did I come from?' The warships data banks provided historical facts but still I possessed no memory of my own past. So I began to reconsider my place in the present and wondered 'could I be like the others?' And now I know" said Predaking.

"Yet you are unique, a miracle of science. Cloned by Shockwave from cybernuclaic acid recovered from the remains of your mighty ancestors." Said Megatron as he looked at the clone within the tube, Predaking did the same.

I walked up to him and wrapped an arm around his and leaned my helm against his arm. "You'll have a lot more responsibility soon, to teach these predacons how this world works and how to survive. Are you ready for that?" I asked as I looked up at him "only if you are willing to rule beside me, as Predaqueen" he said and he turned to face me and got down on one knee.

I gasped and placed both my servos over my intake, my optics got wide before I smiled and hugged him tightly around his neck "I'd be happy to" I said. He hugged me around my waist and pulled into the air, I giggled a little as I removed my helm from his shoulder plate and looked him in his optics and a loving smile.

We all soon returned to the Nemesis, Shockwave, Starscream, Knockout, and Megatron went inside as me and Predaking went into our room. Once we walked in I asked "hey what do you think of the room, now that you can actually awnser with words" I looked up at him. "I think it is worthy of being a royal chamber, for an upcoming King and Queen" he aid as he slowly walked up to me.

I backed up and ended up backing into the berth causing me to sit down. He placed his servos on either side of my hips, trapping me beneath his massive frame. We looked at each other for a while before one of his servos rose up and was placed on the small of my back, he leaned forward and kissed me.

I closed my optics, this was my first time so I really didn't know what I was doing, but he was a beginner too so we were learning together. He pulled away and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back, I closed my optics.

I tilted my helm slightly to deepen the kiss, I was enjoying every second of this. He kissed me back and bit my lower lip slightly but I didn't give him what he wanted, he growled and pulled away. He pushed me down onto the berth and pulled my legs so my interface plate was nearly flush with his. I gasped and put my servos over my intake, he grabbed my wrists and pinned my arms beside me.

"Ah" I said as it slightly hurt, he took the opportunity and kiss me again. This time forcing his glossia into my intake, I tightly close my optics as I groaned into the kiss. We fought for dominance for a few seconds before he won and explored his new territory.

Eventually I had to break away for air because my systems were over heating, and my fans couldn't keep up. I looked him in his optics and he looked into my dazed ones, my intake was agape and my glossia was sticking out slightly.

He let go of my arms and let me sit up, he climbed up on the berth and sat down leaning against the wall, he moved his right arm out to invite me to cuddle. I smiled and sat next to him leaning against his frame. I leaned my helm on his chassis and placed my servo just beneath my helm, he wrapped his servo around me and I closed my optics. Just enjoying each others company.

I heard his spark beat increase and I opened my optics and looked at him, he looked at me with an unsure expression. "What is it King" I asked. "I...I love you, Echostrike" he said as he looked at me and smiled. My optics go wide for a moment and my jaw slightly drops, but I pick it back up and smile at him "I love you too King" I said as I hugged him.

My helm against his chassis I could hear his spark beating strong he hugged me back. I heard my comm go off "ugh what a way to ruin the moment" I said as I let go of the hug and awnsered. "Ya" I said "I require your assistance in the lab Echo, please send Predaking to find Lord Megatron. He would like to discuss something with him" said Shockwave. "Ok Shockwave, I'll see you soon" I said as I hung up.

I sighed and got out of Predakings hold and stood up "Megatron needs to discuss something with you so you need to find him. My best guess would be to start in the main control room" I said as I walked out. "I'm going to help Shockwave in the lab, I'll be back soon sweetspark" I said as I hugged him.

"Come back unharmed my Queen" said Predaking into my audio receptors, making a small shiver so down my spine. He let go and I ran down the flight deck, jumped off the end, transformed and took off for the lab.

Once I arrived I noticed some vehicons hauling energon out of the entrance of the cavern, 'Oh they must have found a deposit' I thought as I transformed and landed, then walked inside. I reached the lab and walked up to the main computer where Shockwave was standing.

"Hey Shockwave, what do you need help with" I asked "Echo I need you to check the predacons individually for any imperfections, we are getting ready for tha final stage" said Shockwave. "Copy that" I said as I began to walk around the tubes, checking on the predacons.

I heard a commotion outside and looked towards the entrance 'the drones must have found an over activated crystal' I thought. Energon can be very dangerous if over activated, it can overload and explode. Causing the other crystals around it to also explode, but this sounded like a small one so there was no immediate threat to the lab or predacons.

I was just finishing the last tube nearest the synthetic energon when I heard "well this is a whole lot of ugly" I gasped and ducked behind the tube getting low to the ground. 'Scrap how did he find the lab?!' I thought as I looked out and saw Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus.

"Megatron's cloning operation seems further along than we anticipated" said Ultra Magnus as they slowly approached Shockwave. I armed my blaster and aimed it at them, once they got close enought Shockwave notice them and waited no time firing at them.

Soon I began to fire at them, they hid behind the tubes and continued to fire at us "Echo I need to purge my lab of sensitive materials, keep the autobots occupied" said Shockwave "copy Shockwave" I said as I ran out from behind the tube and made a dash for the computer console.

I covered Shockwave as he gathered his materials "got everything" I said as fired at Magnus "yes, I need you to finish the cloning process and release the predacons. I have shown you what to do" said Shockwave I gave him a firm nod and one of the autobots shots came close to my helm.

"Soundwave I require an immediate ground bridge" said Shockwave, a ground bridge opened up behind the concole and he grabbed his equipment, before he ran through he looked back at me for a moment before going through.

It closed behind him and I got to the console and began to activate the clones, I jumped down beside the tube opposite of the synthetic energon. The electrical current began to flow to every tube and the acid began to drain away, I continued to fire at them, carful of the acid not knowing whether or not it'll cause a fatal explosion.

Ultra Magnus jumped out from behind his tube and fired at me, hitting me in the shoulder plate sending me falling backwards into the acid. I was tingly all over and crawled out of the acid backwards up the stairs leading to the computer.

He then shot me in the chassis, close range. I let out a scram of pain as I rolled onto my side and curled in my legs, my knees were against my chassis as I laied on the stairs, slowly loosing energon. "Permission to employ a grenade in a confined space sir?" Asked Wheeljack.

"No Jack please, I-I can't move" I said in a weak voice. "If you and I are all that stand between these monsters and the natives of this planet, then by all means. Blow these beasts back to the rust age" said Ultra Magnus. I heard a click, woosh, and something rolling on the ground. I opened my optics and saw a grenade on the ground beside the synthetic energon.

I heard the sound of transforming and two engines driving away, "he, he left me to die" I said to myself as tears began to fill my optics. I slowly crawled away from the impending explosion, I got behind one of the tubes and braced myself for the blast, and it came with full force.

A massive force threw me forward, I was covered in acid again. I felt a tingly feeling all over my body as I hit the side wall of the cavern and landed hard. I was about to offline my optics when I heard a yell, it sounded like Predaking, I was too weak to yell out and I let Primus have my spark as I fell into a scary yet peaceful recharge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 15.9K 34
What happens when famous kpop idol jeon jungkook falls in love with cross dresser Instagram model Kim taehyung. Top: kook Bottom: tae Will come with...
2.3K 56 7
Artemus is a young cybertronian that has been on earth for around 2 years, she is 6 years old in human years and is the elder sister to Sphinx who is...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...