After the marriage, I have "t...

By Demens88b

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuan... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 122
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126

Chapter 45

314 11 0
By Demens88b

 "Fool." Jiang Yao was both angry and funny, brushing Shu Mian's hair covering her eyes with her palm, in exchange for the other party's soft complaint:

  "An Omega like you, if you are met by someone else, you will be eaten up and wiped out, and there will be no scum left of being cheated."

  "But I met Jiang Yao." Shu Mian said proudly, "Jiang Yao will take care of me, Jiang Yao will treat me very well, won't he?"

  "En." Jiang Yao stroked Shu Mian's hair, and slowly let go of her heart, and said in a barely audible voice:

  "It's good if you don't get angry with me, that means I still have a chance."

  Jiang Yao said: "Tomorrow, after you wake up,... I will go find you."

  Whether you forgive or not, and how you and I will develop next, I want to personally hand over these decisions and leadership to you.

  "My apology, and all my thoughts, I want to tell you in front of your face." Jiang Yao lowered her head and kissed Shu Mian's forehead, her voice was full of endless tenderness:

  "I want to say...you are so good, I love you so much."

  The author has something to say:

Chapter 28 "Good wife, can you pour me a cup of coffee?"

  Thanks to what Shu Mian said before going to bed, Jiang Yao didn't sleep well all night, and his mind was full of thoughts about how to apologize to Shu Mian.

  Reminiscent of the aggrieved look of the other party when he refused to sleep that day, Jiang Yao sighed a long time, only to feel that his head was about to explode.

  But Shu Mian in his arms didn't understand what Jiang Yao was struggling with, and was still sleeping soundly in Jiang Yao's arms. Whenever Jiang Yao moved, he frowned reflexively, stretched out his arms vaguely, and mumbled dissatisfied with Jiang Yao:

  "Jiang Yao, hug."

  The sound is soft and soft, like a sweet marshmallow sandwiched with strawberry filling, and a sticky sugar sauce can flow out with a light pinch.

  Jiang Yao looked down at Shu Mian, who was sleepy and well-behaved, her frowning eyebrows gradually eased, she stretched out her arms, and tightly protected Shu Mian in her arms, like a clam shell guarding a soft clam heart, her voice was gentle enough to drip water: "Well, hug."

  The Omega in his arms suffers from such a severe pheromone imbalance anxiety disorder, but he is still so kind and gentle. He doesn't blame him at all for his gaffes.

  In this world, how can there be such a cute, cute and considerate Omega?

  Thinking of this, Jiang Yao had a thought, and hugged Shu Mian even harder, and kissed and kissed the silky smooth and delicate skin with her lips, leaving a few red marks before stopping in satisfaction.

  In a few days, no, he can't wait, tomorrow, until tomorrow, he will go to confess his love to Shu Mian, if Shu Mian is willing to forgive him, he will go after Shu Mian, who was hurt by him, and get her, and then the two will get married in a logical way.

  No, don't get married, he has to work hard, try to get that project down, and then come out and set up his own family, and raise the sick Shu Mian to be white, fat, fragrant, soft, and have nothing to worry about every day, and he will never be wronged and shed tears because of him.

  Thinking of this, Jiang Yao's messy mind like a ball of wool was finally sorted out slowly, and the whole person calmed down.

  As if he had found a new goal in life, he was so excited and smug, he hugged the only treasure in his life tightly, and suffered from insomnia alone for a long time. After a few hours, he fell into a dream half awake and half asleep.

  The breakfast that woke up the next day was still made by Shu Mian. Although he is not as healthy as a normal person, he is also very enthusiastic about taking care of Jiang Yao. He loves to cook for Jiang Yao. When he is at home, he also likes to clean the house and make the whole house clean.

  "Do you feel bored when you are at home every day?"

  While eating the baked toast, Jiang Yao stretched out his fingertips to wipe off the shredded egg sticking to the corner of Shu Mian's mouth: "Do you want me to buy you some books to read?"

  "I haven't finished reading the books in Jiang Yao's study." Shu Mian obediently raised her face to let Jiang Yao wipe her face, pursed her lips and thought for a moment, then nodded, "It's just a little boring."

  He thought for a while, then hugged Jiang Yao's arm tightly, and shook it coquettishly: "Jiang Yao, shall we raise a Samoyed? I think they are so cute."

  "...Can you take good care of the dog with your current body?" Jiang Yao rejected it without even thinking about it.

  "Woo—" Seeing that Shu Mian was about to droop her eyes and feel wronged again, Jiang Yao reached out and wrapped his arms around the other's waist, hugging him like a kitten, rubbed his hair, and said as softly as possible:

  "You take care of your body first, and then when my job improves and I have money, we will buy a bigger house with a garden, and then consider raising a dog, okay?"

  "..." Shu Mian is not such a ignorant person, not to mention that he naturally trusts Jiang Yao, and has an extraordinary sense of agreement with Jiang Yao's words, so he feels that Jiang Yao is right, and happily shakes his toes, wraps his arms around Jiang Yao's neck and says:

  "Okay."

  "Good wife."

  Jiang Yao praised Shu Mian without hesitation, stroked Shu Mian's hair, fed her breakfast, and gave him another long kiss.

  After replenishing today's pheromones, Shu Mian seemed to be full of yang energy, and soon became bouncy again. When sending Jiang Yao out, she still hugged Jiang Yao's neck and refused to let go, pestering Jiang Yao to come back early.

  Jiang Yao didn't know why Shu Mian always urged him to come back early, but since he knew that Shu Mian was ill, he understood.

  He looked at Shu Mian's round orange eyes, and Jiang Yao seemed to see a golden and beautiful puppet cat acting like a baby to him in a trance, so he laughed for a moment, kissed Shu Mian's left and right cheeks again, and then went out.

  Last night, he thought about how to apologize to Shu Mian in the morning, so he suffered from insomnia and didn't sleep well. In his dreams, he was simulating the scene of apologizing to Shu Mian.

  Jiang Yao originally wanted to go to the company to check in today and then ask for leave to go to the hospital to see Shu Mian. After all, he stayed in the hospital for a whole day yesterday and didn't ask for leave with Lin Jingfeng. Thinking about it, he was quite embarrassed.

  But Jiang Yao didn't expect that when he first came to the company, the first person he saw was Shu Mian.

  "you......."

  Jiang Yao stared dumbfounded at Shu Mian, who was still pale, and quickly pulled him aside, anxiously checked Shu Mian's whole body, and let him go after making sure there was no major problem, but there was still some blame in her tone:

  "Why don't you lie down in the hospital for a while, why come to the company now?"

  "I'll return your clothes." Shu Mian neatly packed Jiang Yao's two pieces of clothes into a bag, and brought them to Jiang Yao with both hands. Averting her gaze, she said quietly:

  "Trouble for you."

  "You..." Jiang Yao didn't know why Shu Mian suddenly became unfamiliar with herself after going there one night. Some monk Zhang Er was puzzled and was about to ask again. The morning meeting started again. Colleagues walked past the two of them in twos and threes. Jiang Yao couldn't hold back Shu Mian to whisper in public, especially since the whisper was about their marriage. She could only temporarily swallow her doubts and drag Shu Mian to the meeting room.

  Shu Mian obviously didn't expect Jiang Yao to hold her hand subconsciously, she was stunned for a moment, looked down at the fingertips of the two people's intertwined hands, her eyes flickered, she didn't know what she was thinking, and she didn't let go after a while.

  Shu Mian didn't know why Jiang Yao suddenly changed his nature and cared about her today, he obviously rejected her, she didn't want to marry her at all, didn't she?

  There were still some simple work reports and leaders' speeches in the conference room. Jiang Yao's ears were already callused, and he even recited them in his heart. In addition, he was thinking about how to apologize last night, so he woke up in the middle of the night and suffered from insomnia, so he became sleepy when he listened. He fell on Shu Mian's shoulders and almost fell asleep.

  The warm breathing on his shoulders stuck tightly to his skin, and Shu Mian felt goosebumps all over his body, but he didn't dare to move, he could only use his fingertips to cover up his shyness, and even lowered his head nervously, not daring to look at the bewildered eyes of his colleagues present.

  colleagues:? ? ? What are these two deadly enemies doing in front of our faces? ?

  "Cough cough cough!"

  Seeing that Jiang Yao was so outrageous, Lin Jingfeng's face was almost green, but due to the majesty of the leader, it was not easy to explode on the spot, so she could only bend her knuckles and tap the table, and said in a deep voice:

  "Jiang Yao!"

  Jiang Yao didn't wake up, and even snuggled up to Shu Mian's neck, smelling the peach oolong pheromone fragrance from Omega glands with peace of mind, immersed in the gentleness, and couldn't find the world.

  Lin Jingfeng: "..."

  Seeing that Lin Jingfeng was about to look like a puffed-up puffer fish, and about to explode with anger, Shu Mian quickly stretched out her fingertips, gently pushed Jiang Yao's body, and whispered:

  "Jiang Yao, wake up."

  "Well--"

  Jiang Yao is not sensitive to other sounds in his sleep, but is quite sensitive to Shu Mian's sound, because he often wakes up in his sleep and covers Shu Mian with a quilt to prevent him from catching cold, so when he hears the sound, he opens his eyes in a daze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 30.3K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
14.2K 906 83
It's 1983. Decade of Decadence. The band Shield is poised on the edge of their big break. Steve Rogers leads the band, supported by his twin sister a...
5.3K 385 12
Haerin was intrigued by the new store that had just opened near her school. There, she came across a beautiful girl named Dani who immediately caught...
39.9K 1.1K 23
"It just started with a wrong number,but look at us now" ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ Hi guys, I wish you read my book. It will really mean a l...