After the marriage, I have "t...

Par Demens88b

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuan... Plus

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 122
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126

Chapter 42

288 11 0
Par Demens88b

"I think......."

  With difficulty, he vomited out all the thoughts in his heart: "I want to cancel the marriage."

  "??!" The chopsticks in Shu Qitian's hand fell to the ground unexpectedly, he was stunned for a moment, then raised his head in shock:

  "What did you say?!"

  "Grandpa Shu probably doesn't know why I left Jiang's house." Jiang Yao took a deep breath, summoned up a lot of courage, and then explained softly:

  "Outsiders think that I left home because I didn't want to accept the shackles of the family and take responsibility. In fact, it was because... since I was seven years old, the relationship between me and my parents has deteriorated to an extremely serious level."

  "To be honest, I haven't seen them for a long time, and of course, they don't want to see me either."

  The more Jiang Yao talked, the more Shu Qitian frowned.

  He wanted to ask what Jiang Yao meant, so he heard Jiang Yao continue to speak:

  "There is a high probability that I will not inherit the Jiang family's property in the future. I don't have a clear plan for my future now. I'm afraid that I..."

  He paused, and finally said the key point of today: "I can't take care of Shu Mian."

  "...What do you mean by that?" Shu Qitian felt a sudden pain in his temple, and couldn't even eat, "you insist on canceling the marriage, there is no room for it?"

  "......yes."

  Jiang Yao didn't know how much effort he had to use to say these words. It was obviously just two simple words, but it took almost his entire life of courage:

  "Sleep deserves better."

  "I've let you down," he said.

  "Wow—"

  As soon as the words fell, cold water splashed on his face, and the transparent liquid slowly dripped down Jiang Yao's delicate nose bridge, and his eyes couldn't be opened for a moment.

  Every eyebrow of Shu Qitianqi in front of him was trembling, his face was gloomy, so dark that water could almost drip.

  He supported his chest and took several deep breaths before he managed to remain calm, suppressed his anger, and said in a deep voice:

  "Jiang Yao, remember, what you said today is your own choice, and I will not force you again."

  Jiang Yao silently picked up a tissue and wiped off the water on his face. Although his movements were a bit embarrassing, it did not damage his handsomeness at all. On the contrary, because of being splashed with water, he revealed a smoother and fuller forehead, making his facial features more three-dimensional and refined.

  Shu Qitian looked at such a face, and knew that Jiang Yao had the capital to captivate his obsession, but this man was too cowardly, which displeased him:

  "But I want to tell you one thing, that is, Shu Mian never felt that you were incapable."

  Jiang Yao paused, and the tissue in his palm was instantly squeezed into a ball, and he listened to Shu Qitian angrily said to him in a daze:

  "Shu Mian told me that you have passed many exams and won many awards. You are the pillar and backbone of your company... Shu Mian, he admires you very, very much."

  Jiang Yao's heart skipped a beat, he looked at Shu Qitian in disbelief, his lips squirmed for a long time, and Fang said, "...Really?"

  Shu Qitian didn't answer Jiang Yao's words. His anger made him not want to say another word to Jiang Yao. He looked down at Jiang Yao who was silent, but finally he said coldly:

  "So, what you said today didn't disappoint me, it disappointed Shu Mian."

  "I will change the candidate for Shu Mian's fiancé. Now, you have no chance."

  After finishing speaking, Shu Qitian never looked at Jiang Yao's shocked eyes, stood up, and left, leaving Jiang Yao sitting on the chair alone, tightly clutching the tissue in his palm.

  Blood oozes from the lips biting his teeth, and his mouth is full of fishy smell. Jiang Yao keeps thinking about Shu Qitian's words in his ears, almost making him restless.

  Substitution? who?

  Would that person be better than him?

  Will he take care of Shu Mian better than him?

  And.....has he really let Shu Mian down?

  Recalling what Shu Mian said to herself last night, that he would die without Jiang Yao, then if Shu Mian's fiancé really changed, would Shu Mian, who was waiting for him to come back at home every day, really cease to exist? !

  Numerous questions lingered in Jiang Yao's mind, piercing his nerves like needles. At this moment, he almost had a splitting headache. Shu Mian, who was looking at him with disappointed eyes, and Shu Mian, who turned and left, appeared in front of him.

  If he refuses to marry, the future will change. Then, will Shu Mian in his family never appear again, cook for him, or call him husband? !

  Thinking of this, Jiang Yao couldn't sit still anymore.

  He stood up suddenly, quickly paid the bill and ran to the underground parking lot.

  Shu Qitian came here with Shu Mian today, and Shu Mian was eating in another box, she didn't know what happened, before she had dinner, Shu Qitian called him down and asked him to wait at the door.

  So Shu Mian got down obediently, hugged her clothes, and kept staring at the parking lot, as if she was waiting for Shu Qitian's car to come out of the parking lot.

  But the car that could have been waiting for a few minutes never showed up. Shu Mian asked "Huh?" in doubt, felt a little strange in her heart, tangled up for a while, then went around to the exit of the parking lot, waited at the exit, and after a while, she saw Shu Qitian's car coming out of the parking lot.

  Shu Mian was overjoyed, and was about to walk over quickly, but when she looked up, the faint morning light suddenly fell on a man beside the car who was anxiously knocking on the window.

  Jiang Yao? !

  Shu Mian froze for a moment, wondering why Jiang Yao was so persistent in knocking on Shu Qitian's window.

  He seemed to have something to say to Shu Qitian, but Shu Qitian kept closing the window, and his driving speed gradually increased, as if he wanted to get rid of Jiang Yao's entanglement.

  On the other side, in a blind spot hidden by flowers and trees, another car slowly drove out.

  The car was not going fast at first, but because it was blocked by trees, the owner didn't see Jiang Yao in the blind spot. In addition, after working all night and being sleepy after eating, his nerves became extremely dull, so he forgot to turn on the headlights and directly shifted to third gear.

  Shu Mian, who was standing on the high platform and had everything under his eyes, heard the sound of stepping on the gas pedal. He was startled suddenly, and saw a car appeared behind Jiang Yao like a ghost, and the owner of the car was too sleepy with his eyes downcast, looking completely out of order.

  Shu Mian's mind went blank for a moment, and the clothes in his hand suddenly fell to the ground. When he realized it, his body had already run towards Jiang Yao before he realized it.

  I don't know if Shu Qitian really didn't see such a big Jiang Yao standing in front of his car window, or if he deliberately wanted to teach Jiang Yao a lesson, but he didn't slow down at all.

  In the nick of time, Jiang Yao dully heard the roar of the accelerator, he subconsciously straightened his body, and a black car suddenly jumped out in his sight, making him stunned on the spot without any preparation, his legs stood in place as if rooted, and watched the car rush towards him.

  The accident happened suddenly.

  In the few seconds of this critical moment, Jiang Yao's adrenaline surged rapidly. He wanted to hide to the side, but unexpectedly the vehicle was already approaching him, and he was only three or four meters away from him in an instant. There was a burst of cold sweat on Jiang Yao's back. Before he could move his feet, the physical fear and fear made Jiang Yao subconsciously close his eyes, clenched his fists, and held his breath for an instant.

  I thought I would be slightly injured, but unexpectedly a few seconds later, the expected pain did not come, but the sharp brake sound broke into the eardrum like a sharp sword. Jiang Yao was stunned for a moment, and in the next second, a soft body rushed over with lightning speed, throwing Jiang Yao to the ground in an instant.

  "!!!"

  The person who jumped over at the critical moment rolled around Jiang Yao on the ground a few times, causing Jiang Yao to subconsciously open his eyes before he could even react.

  As soon as he opened his eyes, a longing face came into Jiang Yao's sight. The person supporting him had tears in his clean and clear eyes, and his face, which would smile at night, now had the corners of his mouth bent downwards, with physical fear on his face, and a completely aggrieved appearance.

  The car not far away slammed on the brakes, made a piercing friction sound, and stopped half a meter away from Jiang Yao.

  "Shu Mian?!"

  Neither Jiang Yao nor the people in the car thought that Shu Mian would come running over. Jiang Yao looked in shock at Shu Mian who was lying on top of him and her whole body was trembling, and quickly sat up, holding Shu Mian's face full of tears, and said anxiously:

  "Why are you here?!"

  Shu Mian's hearing aid hidden in his hair had already fallen off in the collision just now. He couldn't hear what Jiang Yao was saying, but he was trembling nervously. The tears on his face couldn't stop, and he could only say two words over and over again:

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.8M 199K 161
Cas is typing ... copyright © officialcastiel highest ranking: #1 in destiel triggers: worst grammar ever and spelling errors
85.9K 3.7K 16
Tommy is in exile, he is a human, isn't he? -- This is an AU of where c!Tommyinnit gets wings in the DreamSMP, Its also an sbi (Sleepy bois inc) AU ...
14.2K 906 83
It's 1983. Decade of Decadence. The band Shield is poised on the edge of their big break. Steve Rogers leads the band, supported by his twin sister a...
62.7K 2K 61
Alternative: The Immortal Husband of Time Travel First Immortal Husband 《穿越之一品仙夫》作 Author: B...