The Forbidden Drink

By Jss2141

In a last ditch attempt to stop Belos from getting the Titan's Blood, Luz uses the last of her strength to do... More

Ch. 1: Desperate Measure
Ch. 2: The Truth
Ch. 3: Guilt and Voices
Ch. 4: A Little Snack
Ch. 5: Bodily Aid?
Ch. 6: Showing Off
Ch. 7: Accidental Mess
Ch. 8: Time to Step Up
Ch. 9: Pushing the Limits
Ch. 10: A Light Lunch
Ch. 11: Amazing News
Ch. 12: Glyph Testing
Ch. 13: Thinking of the Future
Ch. 14: Looking Sharp
Ch. 15: Danger Is Near
Ch. 16: Overwhelming Danger
Ch. 17: Going to War
Ch. 18: Love and Hate
Ch. 19: Stressful Rest
Ch. 20: The Next Step
Ch. 21: Home Sweet Home
Ch. 22: Surprise Eureka!
Ch. 23: Hexside Havoc
Ch. 24: Gremlin's Downfall
Ch. 25: Hear Me Roar!
Ch. 27: It's Time
Ch. 28: Nightmare Come True
Ch. 29: Painful Bliss
Ch. 30: Playtime is OVER!
Ch. 31: The End
Ch. 32: Beginnings
Ch. 33: School's in Session
Ch. 34: The Battle Between Gods
Ch. 35: A Happy Ending?

Ch. 26: Reveals and Teachings

991 40 28
By Jss2141

Luz arrived at school very quickly, letting out her breath, becoming visible again. She ran inside and over to the medical area, seeing her mom in a bed, unconscious but breathing.

"Luz!" Her friends said, assembled around Camila to watch her.

"How is she?" Luz asked, walking up to Amity.

"She's stable and the bleeding has stopped. That healing glyph you had is like having the healing patches on overload." Viney said, holding up a healing combo glyph. "Still, it will be a while before she wakes up."

"How long is a while?" Gus asked her for all of them.

"I'm not a full healer, so I can't say. As a guess? I'd say at least a week." Viney said, putting the glyph away.

"Well, let's hope we can beat the Collector and return this world to normal before then." Luz said, nodding to Viney.

'Especially since their magic can't do anything to me now.' Luz thought.

"By the way, did everyone make it back to New Hexside safety?" Luz asked Viney.

"Everyone is present and accounted for, even the little gremlin and her mech suit which is now under MY use." Boscha said, walking into the medical area with Skara and Amelia. "She's our prisoner now."

Once they reached the other group, Boscha reached over and grabbed Amelia's hand. The two looked at each other and smiled, clearly happy.

'I guess this makes Amelia her vice president now or at least the new advisor.' Skara thought with a smile, happy for them.

"So, Luz, what's next? You showed us the light glyph can cure the puppet process. But what's the plan to save everyone?" Skara asked Luz.

"Simple, I'm going to go free them myself." Luz said, shocking everyone.

"WHAT!?" Everyone shouted at her!

"Are you crazy!?" Boscha yelled!

"Yes, but I'm also immune to being turned to a puppet." Luz said, pulling out one of the stickers and putting it on her head. "See?"

Everyone flinched before seeing Luz somehow not turn into a puppet, remaining flesh and blood before she took it off her forehead. Luz then flicked it onto Boscha, right in the middle of her three eyes, turning her into a puppet!

"Aaah!" Skara and Amelia screamed, before glaring at Luz. "LUZ!"

"I'm kidding, I kidding!" Luz said before taking it off, turning Boscha back to normal.

The triclops gasped for air as she held Amelia to stay standing, breathing deeply and quickly like she was panicking.

"NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Boscha shouted as Amelia held her, rubbing her back.

"There there. It's alright. You're alright." Amelia said to her.

"Sorry about that but as you can see, I am the only one capable of saving everyone without turning into a puppet." Luz said, putting the sticker in her pocket.

"Just because you're immune doesn't mean we're gonna let you walk right in there alone" Hunter said, crossing his arms.

"I would say you've lost your Titan damn mind, but that would be in bad taste." Willow said.

"Even if you're stronger, nobody can do everything alone." Gus said to her.

"Guys, you aren't immune to this like me." Luz said.

"And what about the Collector? Who knows what kind of power he has, this might not even be the fullest extent of his power." Hunter said, gesturing to the changed outside.

"Speaking off... why are you immune?" Boscha asked, still a bit unnerved at being a puppet for a second.

'Titan, I can't even begin to imagine what it was like to be a puppet for months like Amelia.' Boscha thought, unconsciously giving Amelia's hand a gentle squeeze.

"And what was that whole, glowing thing we saw for a second when we got there?" Skara asked.

Luz flinched at this and cursed in Spanish, hoping that they didn't see that when she pushed back Kikimora.

"That is going easy to explain but it's going to be hard to believe." Amity said to them.

"I was turned into a puppet and was trapped in my mind for months by flying metal stars created by god in a child's body. I'm ready to believe just about about anything." Amelia said with a blank expression.

"Are you sure?" Luz asked, wanting to be sure.

"We're ALL sure, so spit it out already!" Skara said, crossing her arms.

"Okay, fine. Don't say I didn't warn you." Luz said before taking a deep breath, exhaling very king. "I'm a Titan, we'll half a Titan technically."

Boscha, Skara, Amelia, and Viney stared at Luz in surprise; trying to check her face for any signs of lying or joking. Only to find NONE.

"...Okay, I take back what I said." Amelia said with wide eyes.

"I don't. Exactly HOW are you a Titan?!" Boscha asked, pointing at Luz.

"That just seems impossible and crazy, even by OUR realm's standards." Skara said, gesturing to herself.

"Maybe but as they say in my realm, "nothing is impossible."" Luz said before telling them what nobody had ever known before. "Belos was actually a 300 plus year old witch hunter named "Philip Wittebane" that survived so long by sucking on palisman essence. He hide a vial of titans blood on Earth to come back and destroy the island but I drank it to stop him. And turned myself half Titan."

To prickly prove her point, Luz looked around and used a loose nail to cut her hand open. She showed it to them, letting the blue blood trickle down her hand before the wound sealed itself.

'I guess one of her new abilities is healing.' Viney thought, still looking shocked.

"Oooooookay.....and the "weh" thing?" Boscha asked her.

"A Titan's greatest weapon AND its proof that they are immune to the Collector's magic." Luz said to Boscha, smirking proudly. "So that's basically it, I'm a god now."

"God or not, you are NOT going to that floating crown castle alone." Amity said, crossing her arms. "We're going with you, end of discussion."

"Seconded." Hunter said.

"Third." Willow said with her hand up.

"All for one and one for all." Gus said with a nod.

"Guys-" Luz was cut off as vine covered her mouth

"Luz, at this point you shouldn't even try, even if we agreed to stay here, you know we would just follow you there when you aren't looking." Willow said, holding a finger up with a spell circle.

"We do have the illusionist that defeated Adrian Graye Vernworth, the current head of the illusion coven." Hunter said, patting Gus on the back. "Where else do you think Gus got that magic tool?"

'So that's how he got it.' Luz thought, glancing at the tiny mirror Gus had around his neck before removing the vine from her mouth.

"Honestly, I hadn't thought of it, it was pretty crazy around that time." Luz said.

"Things are still pretty crazy and that's why it's better for EVERYONE if we stick together. Invincible or not, there's safety in numbers." Amity said to Luz, glaring at her for a moment.

"Fine, but if you become puppets, I'm never letting you forget it." Luz said, crossing her arms.

"We're still going with you, no argument." Amity said to her.

"But before you go, could you teach us those glyphs you know? Just encase more spies come." Boscha said, reallying wanting the light glyph to change Amelia back if she turned again.

Luz looked surprised before glancing at Amelia, Skara, and Viney; all of which nodded in agreement that this was a VERY good idea.

'Finally, people see glyphs as important magic!' Luz thought as she smiled instantly.

"Sure, pay close attention." Luz said, pulling out a piece of paper. "Because of me having Titan's Blood running through my veins, glyphs are naturally stronger the closer I am to them. This is of course because of the fact that glyphs are the original magic of the Isles, before Bile Sacs... bet you never learned that in school!"

"No but is this really the time to be smug?" Boscha asked her.

"Yes. Now, you need to be VERY careful and very specific in how you draw them because even the tiniest changes can make the glyph not work how you want it to." Luz said before pulling out a her pencil. "Now pay close attention."

Luz placed the glyph on the floor, letting everyone around her see it as she drew a perfect circle on the note.

'Base of a glyph, always a circle.' Luz thought.

As everyone watched, Amity felt her eye twitch a bit as she smiled FORCEFULLY at this.

'How the fuck does she make perfect circle!?' Amity thought, clenching her fists. 'Every Titan damn time!'

No matter how many times Amity tried, she could never draw it right! Even if she could make perfect circles with abomination goo, Amity felt it was cheating and insulting her pride!

"After the circle. You need to make the important parts of the glyph just right." Luz said, drawing a ice glyph. "You also want to step back, as I said, near me, these are pretty strong."

Considering what they saw before, everyone moved back quickly a few steps as Luz finished the ice glyph.

"Now, all that's left is a simply touch." Luz said, holding her finger up.

Even the lightest tap caused the ice glyph to glow, springing up and forming an ice sculpture of Luz and Amity flamingo dancing. The human-Titan herself even had a rose in her mouth.

Upon seeing the sculpture, Amity felt her jealousy of Luz's perfect circle immediately fade away and replaced with blushing awe as her jaw dropped at the sight of it. Everyone else, they just looked shocked that Luz created an instant ice sculpture.

"Tada." Luz said, gesturing to the statue.

"Woah, now I know who to call when Boscha and I need an ice sculpture for our wedding." Amelia said.

Boscha turned pinker and even had a bit of blood come out of her nose.

"Mel... that's... oh wow." Boscha said, failing to find the words.

Amelia simply smiled and gave Boscha's cheek a kiss, making her hot pink.

"Seriously? Save it for your first date." Skara said to them.

"Don't tell me what to do, Skara, I have about two months of love to catch up on." Amelia said with a straight face.

"Two months? Amelia, it's been almost 3 months since this all happened." Hunter said, correcting her with three fingers.

"Yeah, well no one's told me what month it is." Amelia said, sarcastic and rolling her eyes. "So I'm guesstimating. Now shut up while I tongue wrestle Boscha."

Amelia grabbed Boscha by the collar and gave her a massive kiss.

"Ugh, seriously? Get a room." Gus said, covering his eyes.

'I'm happy for them but I kind of hate how happy they are.' Gus thought, currently the only one NOT in a relationship in the room.

Well, besides Viney, Skara, and the unconscious Camila.

"So, while they're...busy...can you show us the other glyphs?" Viney asked Luz, blocking the make out with her hand.

"Sure." Luz said, pulling out another note and drawing a fir glyph. "Let's-"

Amity quickly took the fire glyph from Luz's hand.

"You just made an ice sculpture with your finger, I'm not letting you commit arson." Amity said, holding the glyph firmly."... Again."

"Okay, that was not my fault. Hunter was the one who pushed the glyph last time." Luz said to her girlfriend.

"I'm not talking about that time." Amity said as she moved a bit away from Luz. "I'm talking about before."

"Before? When was "before?"" Luz asked her.

"Luz, I know you, you've committed Arson three times, and that was before I met you." Amity said.

"... I'm so glad my mom is in a coma." Luz said, glad Camila didn't hear that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 364 32
Luz doesn't remember her past, all she knows is that she isn't Human. When her and her adoptive mother end up in the Demon Realm, Luz goes on a missi...
433 3 16
The Boiling Isles, a land of bubbling magic and fantastical creatures, hummed with its usual chaotic rhythm. But beneath the surface, a shadow pulsed...
17.8K 438 19
. . . . . ╰──╮ SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCH THE OWL HOUSE! ⋆ ★ Your role in the story is played as Hunters "Sister", which is another grimwalker. Bu...
5K 137 28
Nearly a decade after the fall of Belos, Luz, Amity, and Boscha are in for their biggest challenge yet... starting a family. Co-Written by MrHardcor3...