Hated by You ☆ | Riki Nishimu...

By yuma_nakakita04

Hitomi Hayashi, a 17 years old Japanese girl who has kept low profile in her school for years is having enoug... More

Intro
第1章
第2章
第3章
第4章
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
第11章
第12章
第13章
第14章
第15章
第16章
第17章
第18章
第19章
第20章
第21章
第22章
第23章
第24章
第25章
第26章
第27章
第28章
第29章
第30章
第31章
第32章
第33章
第34章
第35章
第36章
第37章
第38章
第39章
第40章
第41章
第42章
第43章
第44章
第45章
第46章
第47章
第48章
第49章
第50章
第51章 (Finale)
Epilogue

第5章

1.8K 41 15
By yuma_nakakita04

Field Trip

It was already late when they arrived at the camp, so they didn't have anything to to today and it was already dark outside. She unpacked her stuff and sat on the bed of her room. There was a large window and the views were beautiful. She hadn't talked to Niki at all and for some entertain she decided to call her friends.

"Hi."

"Oh hi, Hitomi. How is it there?" YUMA

"I think the cabin is nice, there is a large window in my room, amazing landscapes."

"Same here. What about Niki? Has he been mean?" MINA

"Mean? why would he be mean?" YUMA

"You still didn't tell him?"

"I didn't know if you wanted me to?" MINA

"Told me what?! Gyus don't leave me out!" YUMA

"Alright I'm sorry, Yuma. He's just a total school bully and I'm his new target apparently. He's so annoying, I hate him."

"He bullies you?! Not on my watch!" YUMA

"Calm down. I can take it. He's not someone who would actully hurt others, or I hope so. He's just a tease you know?"

"Hhm.. alright, but if he hurts you, tell me right away okay!?" YUMA

"Yeah, i'm going to shower now, bye!"

Hitomi hung up the call and got up from her bed. She grapped her towel and entered the living room area. Niki was watching TV there.

"I'm going to shower, do not come there." Hitomi said uneasily. She's not being used to live with a male, since she has been living only with her mom. Niki didn't turn his gaze off from the screen.

"Ew.. why would I come there." He said insensitively.

"Good."

-

She got out from the bathroom wearing pajamas and saw him making some instant noodles in the kitchen.

"Do you want some?" He asked looking at her up and down observing her clothes. Her shirt was lilac and had cats printed in it with matching pants.

"I don't want you to poison me, so no."

"Then I'd poison myself too, just take some I promise I'm not willing to kill you." He said sarcastically.

"Fine." She actually was pretty hungry when she isolated herself in her room for the evening like a teenager.

Hitomi sat on the table and Niki gave her a cup on noodles and he sat himself in front of her. She inspect the food with her chopstick so make sure he didn't add anything.

"Chill, there is no poison in it, you're being so paranoid." He chuckled and shook his head and the began to eat. She looked him in suspicion and the began to eat too.

-

It was 10AM and she woke up to her phone's alarm. The affairs started at 11AM and they were instructed to meet at the lake. She had some cereals for breakfast, since there was some food in the kitchen for the students. After eating she got dressed up, wearing straight jeans and a crimson red hoodie.

It's 10.31 is he not woken up yet? Should i wake him up? Of course I should, he's my parter

She entered his room. He was sleeping with no shirt on and he was laying on his stomach not having any signs of waking up soon.

"This jerk, seriously." Hitomi hummed to herself then grapped some of his clothes from the floor and threw them towards him.

"WAKE UP" She yelled and found it fun to tease him when he wasn't even woken up yet. He flinched a bit, then opened his eyes and saw the short girl in the doorway.

"What the hell?" He hummed still full of sleepiness.

"It's already half past nine and we have to be at the lake at 10AM so get yourself up." She ranted at him speaking with more rabid voice.

"Get out of my room." He commanded calmly and rubbed his face.

"Sure, but I'm serious. Get your fat ass up."

"Who are you to talk-" He got cut off when she left the room and slamming the door after her.

"Yeah whatever."

~

All students were at the lake waiting for the teacher to announce what they will be doing today. She had left Niki to get ready, when she hurried to Mina and Yuma so they could walk together to the lake. Being with someone like Niki for too long would make her go insane. The lake had beautiful view. There were a lot of cherry blossom trees circling the round lake.

"Finally I see someone else than that jackass." Hitomi said by complaining. She made sure he wasn't too close to hear her by looking around.

"You must be really enjoying it." Mina teasingly said and smiling at her.

"Definitely.."

"Okay everyone! Let's get into the groups then."

After the teacher's announcement, she said goodbyes to her friends and went to Niki.

"What we will be doing today is hiking!"

"But you all will have a different destination and only one map. And remember this is a group task. You can't start wandering all by yourself, got it?"

There were heard agrees from the students and they started lining up for the maps. Hitomi and Niki was the last group of the line when they both wasn't interested in this task. Probably because of each others company.

"Here, take a photo of the destination and don't get lost! Good luck!" A teacher handed a map to Hitomi and they left.

"Give me the map, you can't read it anyway." Niki snatched the map from her.

"Hey! I do can read map. I don't think you are able to." Hitomi huffed.

"Well, better than you."

They were walking like half an hour with Niki's lead and they were in the middle of nowhere. Only trees companing them. They haven't really shared any conversations, just Hitomi occasionally asking if she could glance the map for a second but Niki always refused.

"Where are we?" She asked while looking at her surroundings.

"Don't question me, we will be soon there."

(Another 30mins passed )

"Fuck it, I'm tired. I don't even know where we are." Niki threw the map on the ground and sat on the mosses.

"What!" Hitomi yelled fearfully. "You don't know where we are?!" "You said you can read the map!"

"Well, I lost the road times ago. If you want to yell me, then should you have taken the lead then." He admitted irritably.

"You didn't give me the map, jerk."

"Not my problem."

Hitomi firmly grapped the map from the ground. She had no idea where they were. They could only see trees and some bushes around them.

"Do you have your phone? Let's use that to go back." He stood up, waiting for her to do a move.

"Why don't you use your own?"

"I left it at the cabin."

"Alright then." She took her phone from her back pocket and tried to open it.

"It's dead.."

"What!"

"It's not my fault!"

"So, we are in the middle of nowhere and basically with no phones!?"

"Hey! Don't blame me! You're the one who didn't even take it with you!"

He turned around and brushed his hair back with his fingers in frustration. Niki walked around in a circle and kicked all the leafes that came on his way. Despair filled Hitomi's body, but at least, it wasn't dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 18.7K 37
❝ I hate that you have me in your control. ❞ She was his summer and he was her winter. A girl, who's badly diagnosed with hyperthermia, wanted to hoo...
4.6K 136 12
Jake is your brothers bestfriend. You're guys aren't exactly close , yet he's always had your back. it not long until you start to fall for him.
86.2K 2.3K 49
ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ , ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷʰᵒ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ COMPLETED
380K 14.8K 43
a yang jungwon fanfiction ; ⌗ a boy and a girl made a huge mistake at a party ↻ completed [ extremely cringe writing and a lot of plotholes ahead. re...