ANOMALY: The Slytherin Prince...

By Tonet028

'tick tock, tick tock Beware of the snake in angels face Beware of the sinister smile Hidden beneath it's gen... More

Harry Potter and the Last Gaunt/ Pevrell
Harry Potter & The Last Gaunt/Pevrell Part 2
The Sorting Hat
Not a chapter
Potion Class
Night tour
Friends?
Veritaserum
Christmas
Back to Hogwarts!
Dragon? Trouble?
Burst out! Dead Unicorn! Dead?
First term end
Vol.2
Letters?,House elf!!
Diagon Alley
Train/ new students
Gilderoy Lockhart
Suspicion
Halloween feast gone wrong!
Chaotic Week
Parselmouth?!
Not a Chapter

Sleeping Beauty?

65 4 0
By Tonet028

The whole Hogwarts Castle are livelier than it was ever been, because today, is Quidditch day, a match between Slytherin and Gryffindor, and the Hogwarts celebrity, Harry Potter would be playing his first game, as Gryffindor Seeker, the youngest seeker in Hogwarts have ever seen.

And our celebrity, Mr. Potter felt terrible, his so nervous that he felt he will going to puke out if food enter his stomach.

"You've got to eat some breakfast"

"I don't want anything" said Harry, even the smell of his favorite food, made him feel nauseous.

"Just a bit of toast" wheedled Hermione.

"I'm not hungry" Harry reject firmly.

He felt terrible. in an hour's time he will be walking on to the pitch.

"Harry you need you strength" Seamus said.

"Seekers are always the ones who get nobbled by the other team"

"Thanks, Seamus" Harry said, watching Seamus like ketchup on his sausage.

Harry is now walking toward the Quidditch pitch, as he get nearer, he felt his heart pounding so much, that he felt it will go out his body soon.

"Are you alright?" Harry jump in fright.

He look at the owner of the voice and saw Athanasia, looking at him with her crystal blue eyes, she have a green scarf around her neck, wearing her Slytherin robe and Her hair tied in messy bun, with few strand on both side of her face.

"Y- Yes, I'm fine" said Harry, he did not know if his saying this to Athanasia or to himself.

"Hmmm" Athanasia look at him up and down, like scrutinizing him, which made him more nervous.

She took her right hand out of her robes and threw something to Harry.

Harry catch it and look at it.

"Chocolates?" Harry ask.

"Mmm, when I get nervous, i will always eat some, try it, maybe it also calm your nerves" Athanasia said, and left before Harry could say anything.

Harry look at the chocolate softly, his heart feel warm, the first time he felt someone cared for him like this, he opened the gold wrapper and put the small chocolate in his mouth, he could taste it's sweetness in the tip of his tounge, and into his heart.

His truly envious of Draco now, to have a cousin like Athanasia, he also want someone like her.

And he didn't know if it's the chocolate But, he no longer felt nervous, his strangely calm.

Athanasia sat beside Daphne, as the game start.

Athanasia look through the binoculars because it's quite hard to see them from their position.

Athanasia, watch as Marcus Flint have the Quaffle in his hand and he speed off , when his about to score, Wood manage to block it and the Quaffle returned to Gryffindor hand, their chased is quite good, she dive around Flint but-

Athanasia Flinched when Katie Bell was hit by a Bludger, the Quaffle was taken again by Slytherin, and Adrian speed off towards the goalposts, but his block by the second Bludger sent by Fred Weasley, and Angelina Johnson have the Quaffle in her hands, the Slytherin beater tried to take her out but Angelina evade every Bludger and she speed off to the goalposts and throw the Quaffle in, Bletchley tried to block it but miss, causing the Gryffindor to score.

Athanasia put down the binoculars and give it to Parkinson, who for the first time not oogling Draco.

Athanasia sat on the bench and open her small book.

Athanasia P.O.V

I opened my book, containing the thing i need to do during the Christmass break.

When Christmass comes, i will be celebrating it in the Pevrell Manor as usual.

I am not afraid of anything, but the thought of doing that 'thing', leave a bad taste to my mouth.

I grip the book tightly as I read the content, Mother is truly too prepared.

Fuck!

I could feel fear started to spread in my nerves, I never hate time for being so fast.

It was time for that 'ceremony' again.

I carress the word that I hate so much.

I look up and saw how people started to whisper as they point into the sky.

Chained

I closed my book and took the binoculars in Parkinson hand.

I saw how Harry brooms started to jerk him over, it's all over the place, I searched over the field looking at someone chanting.

I zoom the binoculars and saw Professor Snape muttering under his breath.

I recognized that spell, a counter curse?

I look more closely to where Snape is, and I saw it, someone who is also muttering.

Where the is Dumbledore?.

"Like I said, his a trouble" I muttered.

Quirrell!.

I look at Harry who almost fall.

I don't know why but Harry Potter c ant die here, not under my watch.

I took my wand out of my robe and tried to cast a spell when-

"The hell, are you doing!" Daphne hands stop me.

"His about to fall!!" I didn't realized but my tone is more higher than usual.

Daphne look at me like I'm mad, mad? why the hell is she looking at me like that?

"Then let him fall, are you going to break rules because of him?, are you nuts!!, your starting to become weird since you hang out with that mud blood!!" Daphne yelled.

I know people might be looking at us but I don't care, for the first time, I don't care about what people say about me.

I held my wand and point at her.

"What? your going to curse me?, for that mudblood?" Daphne mock.

I hate her tone, how dare she.

How dare she mock my friend!!.

My eyes were a bit hot but I didn't care, I'm angry, why? why I am angry?.

But now, now...all I want.....want....

Want....

What do I want?....

Everything is buzzing, I couldn't hear anyone.....all I hear is that fucking voice in my head telling me....

'Show her'

Show her What?.

'Your a Pevrell, and she disrespect you'

I can't possibly hurt her, she's my friend!!.

'She doesn't think you as one'

No, Daphne is obnoxious, sometimes she blurt out words she didn't mean.

'Show her!!'

"What?, your just bark not bite?, your starting to act like one of those filthy bloods, you are a shamed to Pevrell name"

'SHOW HER!!'

How dare she!! How dare she say that!! who is she to tell me that?!!.

I am Athanasia Pevrell.

"I am Athanasia Pevrell" I said a bit loud.

Now Daphne look at me a bit weirdly, why? why is looking at me like that, I want to wipe it off.

I walk toward her with a smile in my face.

I grab her toward me and put my wand into her neck.

"Cruc~"

Draco look at the noisy bunch, his excited that Potter was about to fall from his broom and this people is bothering him.

"What? your just bark not bite? Your starting to act like those filthy bloods, you are a shamed to Pevrell name!"

Draco eyes widen in shock when he heard those words, he push the people infront to get to that voice.

Draco knew, knew that those words, how much Athanasia hate those words is.

He experience it first hand.

The first time he saw Athanasia, so scary, and he never said it again.

But now, now...

Who the hell is looking for death.

"I am Athanasia Pevrell" Now Draco is infront and saw what's happening.

Athanasia and Daphne, Draco frozed in shock seeing those eyes again..

Not her usual, crystal blue eyes.

But green orbs like those of a snake and tint of flaming dark red hue around it.

The eyes of the devil.

He saw how Athanasia, grab Daphne and point the wand in her neck, in stabbing position.

Draco immediately run despite his fear when he saw Athanasia open her mouth.

He knows that spell.

And if Athanasia used it, she will be put in danger.

"Cruc~"  Draco grab Athanasia and hug her.

Letting Daphne stumble and fell in shock.

Daphne Greengrass know that she just escape danger, she heard the first syllable of the spell Athanasia is about to cast, and she caress her neck trying to take the feeling of the wand in it.

One of the Unforgivable curse.

Crucio, a spell use by Death Eaters to torture their enemy, Daphne felt her heart racing in fear, she knew she fuck up, if Draco didn't show up.....if he didn't show up......Daphne shuddered at that thought, she never thought Athanasia really dare.

Draco drag Athanasia out of the crowd and to and empty space.

"Hey, Hey, look at me" Draco said.

Draco didn't know why, but every time Christmass is near, Athanasia always out of sort, she's rather easily to fired up and always irritated.

But today, today is different.

He didn't know what she experience in Pevrell Manor every Christmass but he knows it's not a pleasant experience.

Every time Athanasia go back to their Manor after Christmass, he can see that she become more and more quiet.

Her eyes become more and more numb, and she act more 'perfectly'.

Even if Draco is arrogant prick, for him Athanasia is still his sister, they grew up together, his the closest thing he have for an older sister.

"Don't listen to Greengrass nonsense, she knows nothing" Draco tried to comfort.

Even If Draco hate Hermione Granger, he saw how the girl can make Athanasia relaxed and started to talk again, and he will never let anyone get in Athanasia's Happiness.

Now Athanasia finally came from her senses and realized what she was about to do.

"Thank you" she spoke softly

"Well, your about to bleed the shit out of Greengrass, your mental" Said Draco tried to ease the atmosphere.

Athanasia laugh softly.

And look at Draco, with tears in her now crystal blue eyes, Draco panic, he never saw Athanasia cry.

"I'm really sick, right?" Athanasia said as she fell unconscious.

Draco catch her and tried to call for help, it's good thing that Crabbe and Goyle is always near him like body guards.

They rushed to him and look at the unusually pale Athanasia, she's already pale but this pale like she have no blood left in her body.

"What are still standing there?!! hurry up and carry her!!" Draco yelled in panic.

Goyle put him in Crabbe back and they rushed to hospital wing, with Draco running behind them with worried expression display in his face.

They run in few students but Draco didn't care, his just worried, Athanasia state is absolutely wrong, its worst than the previous years.

Madam Pomfrey look wide eye as she look at them and they point at Athanasia, Madam Pomfrey, let them get out.

Draco pace back and forth outside the Hospital Wing.

After for almost century of waiting Madam Pomfrey let them in.

"I don't know what's happening I tried everything I can but her body seemed okay, I didn't see anything wrong, but this is weird, extremely weird, I never seen a case like this before" Madam Pomfrey said.

Draco now look even more worried.

He sat beside Athanasia and held her hands, he could feel the utter coldness they give.

"Draco, do you see this?!!" Athanasia said, showing him a small glass bottle containing blue liquid.

Draco just look at her boredly.

"One of your mad experiments went success, congrats!" Draco said dryly which earned him a slap in the head.

"This is my saviour, it will wake me up when I fell into weird sleep......." Athanasia said but Draco ignored her and didn't listen to the other half of her sentence.

"Hey are you listening" Athanasia ask.

"Yeah" Draco answered boredly.

"So I was saying poured this in my mouth and viola! I will be okay!!" Athanasia said.

"I will bring this with me in Hogwarts, in case something happened" She said.

"Your overthinking" Draco said. as he left to look at his broom that his father brought him.

Draco eyes widen and he immediately run off the Hospital Wing and to the Slytherin Common Room.

Her tried to open Athanasia's room but to no avail, it was lock, and as expected of her, she put a locking spell.

"Fuck!" Draco cursed as he tried to forced his way in, he motion to Crabbe and Goyle to demolish the door but ofcourse it didn't work.

"Go to professor Snape, tell him not to tell anyone, we need his help" Draco said, as he look at Crabbe.

Crabbe immediately run.

And Goyle just stood there with Malfoy like a guard.

Snape, hurried in the dungeon with stern expression in his face.

"What's the problem" He started as he look at Draco who look downcast.

"Professor can you open, Athy's room?" Draco beg.

"And why should I do that, Mr. Malfoy?" Snape said.

"Athy is in the Hospital wing, unconscious, and Madam Pomfrey didn't see anything wrong with her, but she still didn't wake up, Athy said before that she have brought a cure with her" Draco narrate.

Now Snape look worried on the mention of the girl.

"Stand back" He said.

"Alohomora!" Snape casted.

The door opened, and Draco immediately run inside.

Draco rummaged towards Athanasia's cabinets, clothes, bags and bed, but no potion was seen.

But Draco knows, Athanasia brought it, but where it is, he knows how cautious she is.

"Damn, Athy, why do you need to be so cautious" Draco muttered.

Now his panicking.

Snape step inside and look around the room, he step towards the lamp and pick it up, he saw a button in the table where lamp was previously in, he push it and and the small table revealed countless small cabinets.

Snape open the blue one and a small box was in there.

He opened it and small vials, containing blue liquid is inside.

"That's the One!!, that's the one Athy showed me!!" Draco said in excitement.

Snape didn't talk and just turn his back left the room with the vials, going towards the Hostlital Wing, with Draco behind him like a tail.

Hermione along with Harry and Ron hurried to the Hospital Wing when they learned what happened with Athanasia.

Hermione was worried, all morning her instinct have telling her something will go wrong, she thought it was Harry but now she never thought something will happen to her Slytherin friend.

They entered the Hospital Wing and look at the unconscious Athanasia in the middle of the countless bed in the Hospital.

They run to her side and, Hermione look at her pale friend who's even paler now, like her blood was drained.

"What's wrong to her?" Harry ask toward Madam Pomfrey.

"Nothing, I still don't know her, I've never seen this case before" Madam Pomfrey said in worried tone.

Looking at the girl, she was even more paler when they bought her here, Madam Pomfrey thought.

"Heard, she and Daphne Greengrass fought, because Daphne insult Hermione, I didn't how their fight went but, saw Greengrass, pale and her eyes was full of fear" Ron said.

"She can eat up her fear, can her fear make Athy, okay?" Hermione spat.

"Oh, they said, before they get physical, Malfoy came and took Athanasia out of the crowd, and then was seen with horrified look running behind his goons who's carrying Athanasia, What d'ya think happened to her?" Ron ask.

"Do you think Malfoy did this?" Harry ask.

Hermione shook her head, anyone but Malfoy.

"Malfoy will not hesitate to hurt you, but I'm sure he will never hurt Athy" Hermione said.

The boy might be a big jerk towards Harry but to Athanasia, he is a brother.

Hermione can see, she will not let her hate for the boy's obnoxious attitude to blind her for seeing his care for Athanasia.

Harry and Ron fell silence, they couldn't  argue to that, they were both the first to see how Malfoy obey the girl.

Suddenly the door to the Hospital Wing and a Stern Snape and a pale Draco with his goons behind him entered, walking toward them.

For the first time Snape attention were not on Harry, instead he ignore him, Harry should delight, only if the occasion didn't need his friend lying on bed, making Snape ignored him means it's truly serious.

"Open her mouth" Snape said, Hermione who's closer to Athanasia frozed for a moment but did as she was told.

"Move Potter" Snape said.

And Harry and Ron immediately left Athanasia left side and watch on the sideline as Snape took out a blue vial.

When he was about to put it in Athanasia mouth, Madam Pomfrey came and stop him.

"You shouldn't casually give a patient a potion that was not even throughly research, Professor, this is the Hospital and it's not ethical if you just casual pour a potion without the permission of the students Guardian or the authorization of the Head doctor" Madam Pomfrey said sternly.

"That's, Athy's cure!!" Draco said anxiously.

Making the crowd look at him.

"What do you mean by that boy?" Madam Pomfrey said.

"Athy said, it was the thing that would make her okay, if she accidently fell into 'beauty sleep'!!" Malfoy yelled.

"Are you sure." Madam Pomfrey look at him suspiciously.

"Yes, it should be, yes, Athy showed me and its look like that!" Draco said but uncertain was heard in his tone.

"Professor, you know that some potion are the same in appearance, and what if that's not the girls cure and it will it make her condition worse" Madam Pomfrey said.

"Only one way to find out" Snape said and before Madam Pomfrey stop him, he poured the potion to Athanasia's mouth.

Athanasia complexion become better in the naked eyes, they saw how the unusuall pale skin, return to it's normal color, not the pale white like Draco, but smooth white skin, you can see even redness in her cheeks indicating blood.

"Hmm, it work" Snape said as he turn around and left the room, to right a letter to House Pevrell and to Narcissa.

"Why is she not waking up?" Draco said anxiously.

"We can only wait Dear" Madam Pomfrey said.

Hermione, Ron and Harry bid farewell to Draco, but he just ignore them, and look at Athanasia with so much worry, if Madam Pomfrey didn't kick him out He would even sleep beside Athanasia.

TWO Days have past and Athanasia is still unconscious, and now Hogwarts was visited by a guest.

All students, look at the grey haired man who look stern and gave an aura of not to be mess with.

The man walk with Professor Snape, and the two together, unusually made every students they walk pass too, become quiet like quail.

Draco look at the middle age man who entered the Hospital Wing together with Professor Snape.

"Alfred" Malfoy greeted.

"Young Master, Malfoy" The man greeted back.

"Are you going to take Athy?" Draco spoke softly as he look at the unconscious Athy.

Athanasia condition became even worse, the blue vial only made her complexion good but in 24 hours it will immediately return to the unusall pale state, so they need give her more vial.

"The young Mistress will be taken with extreme care, so worry not young Malfoy" The man said.

But worry still etched from Draco's face, he didn't what would happen to Athanasia if she goes back to the Pevrell Manor, but he have bad feeling about it.

"Can she not stay here?" Draco said, eventhough he knew it's a futile attempt but he still want to try.

"I'm afraid not, the thing that the young Mistress need is in the Manor, and she will be taken good care there, you should not worry too much young Master, the young Mistress will be back after Christmass break, her break will be just earlier than you" Alfred explains.

Alfred walk beside Athanasia and held her hands.

"Millie" Alfred said and a house elf with a suit appeared, she seems to understand her role, as she put her hand on Athanasia and they apparated.

Just like that they're gone.

Snape pat Draco back.

"You should go back to class" Snape said to the deflated Malfoy, and left.

In the Pevrell underground, a girl lay in a cold ground inside a magic circle with chained in her hand and feet, and markings in her body.

Alfred look at Athanasia with distress written in his eyes.

"Everything's check now sir, do you want Millie to activate it?" The house elf ask.

Alfred shook his head and walk to the magic circle.

He point his wand in the magic circle and chant.

'αρχίζουν' (means, begin)

The whole circle light up in blue light and and something inside Athanasia, came out a dark smoke being absorbed in the circle, even though Athanasia is unconscious, she still struggle, and the chains crack for a moment but they immediately came back to good piece.

And just like that Athanasia woke up, she felt herself boiling, she tried to take off the chain and tried and tried again but to no avail it didn't come off, her whole body is burning, she could feel her soul tearing itself apart.

"A-Alfred....please...stop.."She beg in hoarse voice.

"Millie....listen to your master...stop this.." She said in weak voice.

"I UNCHAIN ME!!" she yelled almost crazily.

Alfred look away, while the house elf almost want to do it, but remembering her old Master, Alicia words, she tried her best to not unchain Athanasia and instead punish herself by banging her  head on the wall.

"S-Stop......please...." Athanasia said weakly, her skin is so red and her tears are blood.

"Just a little bit Mistress, a little bit more" Alfred said in soft voice.

He also hate to see the child he watched grow up in pain but he could do nothing, this is the only that can help Athanasia, this is the instruction of Alicia before she died.

Like Dumbledore said, Alicia came to him to make something, Alicia learned that the child she made will not survive because the strong magical power she bear, her small body couldn't bear it, so it slowly broke down, so Alicia decided to seal a little bit of that power, and she loosen the seal before she died, to let Athanasia get used to the power slowly but surely, so every holiday when Athanasia came back to the Manor, they will perform the spell, again and again, by Alicia instruction, some of the ritual they perform is a purifying spell.

Burning the some traces of Dangerous dark magic in her body.

Because Athanasia is conceive with the help of the Dark magic, it can't be help that her body sip few of that Dark magic and slowly absorbs it but it only make her magic more chaotic so they need to purify it, causing this seen.

"Please......stop" Athanasia said almost a whisper as she faint due to pain.

After hours of looking at the horrendous seen, Alfred immediately came to Athanasia side and unchained her and he carried her out of the magic circle.

"Millie get the red vial under Mistress Labaratory, on the left side of the orange vials" Alfred commanded.

Millie disappeared immediately.

Alfred put down Athanasia to her bed and changed her clothes.

On the tip of Athanasia hair, you can see a few strand of Silvery white color.

Millie appeared and gave the vial to Alfred.

Alfred opened the vial and took a syringes and he used the syringe to put the vial in Athanasia body.

After he inject, he gave Millie the empty vial and use syringe.

"Call, Bubly, tell him to run an errand, and go to me, I need him to do something, and after that, Millie, can you watch over young Mistress?" Alfred said.

Millie nodded eagerly.

"Millie will watch over young Mistress carefully!!" Millie said as she dissapear to find Bubly.

Alfred sigh and look at Athanasia who's complexion become ruddy and sleeping peacefully.

He knows once she wake up, a series of trainings and teaching will await her.

Alfred look at girl with a bit of pity, but it immediately dissapeared and returned go it's former lukewarm look.

He gave her one last look and left.

As the first snow fall and Athanasia opened her eyes, her crystal blue eyes, shine in cold glint.

She looked around her room that was covered by ice and snow.

"Young Mistress your awake- oh Millie is cold?, why is there so many snow here?, forgive Millie young Mistress, Millie didn't know that snow entered young Mistress room" Millie said full of remorse.

Athanasia waved her hand.

"Accidental magic" She said and remained quiet and Millie nodded finally enlightened.

Alfred entered the room and look at the girl with Silvery white hair, with a pair of Crystal blue eyes, looking outside the window with blank look.

"Congratulations for your recovery, young mistress" Alfred said as he bow to the girl.

"Am I really?" The girl said in cold tone.

"Pardon?" Alfred said.

"Recovered" The girl said.

And it Dawn to Alfred what she meant and it made him look softer at the young girl.

"You will be" Alfred assured.

Athanasia just hum and look at outside the window, the whole place is covered in nothing but ice and snow, so cold, and freezing, like her heart.

Complete cold and desolate.

**************************************

Thank you for reading and sorry for the typo!!!!.

Please vote👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 7.8K 109
Power fantasy story about a vampire 'princess' in Hogwarts. Featuring lesbian harem, minimal relationship drama and dark themes. For as long as she c...
522K 14.6K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...
189K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
64 3 4
E·ly·sian (a) relating to or characteristic of heaven or paradise. . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁. . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁. . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁. . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁...