ANOMALY: The Slytherin Prince...

By Tonet028

'tick tock, tick tock Beware of the snake in angels face Beware of the sinister smile Hidden beneath it's gen... More

Harry Potter and the Last Gaunt/ Pevrell
Harry Potter & The Last Gaunt/Pevrell Part 2
The Sorting Hat
Not a chapter
Potion Class
Night tour
Veritaserum
Sleeping Beauty?
Christmas
Back to Hogwarts!
Dragon? Trouble?
Burst out! Dead Unicorn! Dead?
First term end
Vol.2
Letters?,House elf!!
Diagon Alley
Train/ new students
Gilderoy Lockhart
Suspicion
Halloween feast gone wrong!
Chaotic Week
Parselmouth?!
Not a Chapter

Friends?

63 5 0
By Tonet028

Athanasia look at the letter she received and and the small gift box.

Use it Well

It said, looking at the penmanship, Athanasia knows who's gift it is.

She took the small black box put it in her robe pocket, decided to open it in her room.

Athanasia look at the six owls carrying a thin package.

And Athanasia lost her interest when the owl drop it to Harry, Athanasia already knows what it is.

Looking at Shape.

Hmmm, A broom, Athanasia heard that Gryffindor currently don't have a seeker.

"That solve it" Athanasia mumble.

"Solve what ?" Daphne ask.

Athanasia shrugged her off.

"I solve Professor Snape riddle" Athanasia answered.

"Oh" Daphne said as she return her attention to her food, completely losing her interest, she knows her head will only ache when she decided to what kind of riddle Snape gave, she likes to study but not like Athanasia who seems like she lived only for studying.

"Did finish your revisions?" Athanasia ask.

"hmm, nah, I got tired, but I'm halfway there, you?" Daphne said.

"Finish, weeks ago"

"Wow... you are really a freak, but as expected of you... *sigh* time really flies so fast, it's already Holloween here" Daphne said.

Athanasia agreed to her words, time truly flies to fast.

In just a blink of an eye, Holloween's already here.

Athanasia and Daphne walk together from their Transfiguration class, Athanasia eyes wondered to Ron and Harry who seemed to be talking, nd Ron seemed annoyed.

"It's no wonder no one can stand her" Athanasia heard them talking.

"Who do you think, they were talking about? " Daphne whispered.

Athanasia already have an idea, Athanasia look at Granger behind Harry and Ron.

"She's a nightmare honestly!"

"Ooooh, the mudblood" Daphne said, as she look at Hermione who knocked Harry as she hurried past him.

"I think she heard you"

"So?" Ron said nonchantly.

"His rude, even though, I don't particularly like, Granger, doesn't mean, I will condone such attitude towards girls, Hasn't he have any manners?, well as expected of blood traitors, doesn't have money for etiquette lesson or is his parents even teaching him manners?" Athanasia wants to cover eyes, because of Daphne's endless complaint.

But Athanasia agreed, Ron overstep this time, what he said is kinda mean.

"Wanna go to the library?, there something I didn't understand during the lesson, can you help me?" Daphne ask.

"Sure" Athanasia said.

As they walk to the library.

Athanasia stayed in the Common Room, to sort her lessons, and her notes, after finishing up, she left for the Great Hall.

But midway through, she met Peeves.

"Hey! Pevrell, going to the Great Hall?" Peeves ask

Athanasia nod.

"Do you know, the little girl, that's been crying the whole afternoon, in the Bathroom?, even Myrtle was stunned" Peeves said obviously amuse.

But Athanasia step came to halt.

A certain bushy brown hair came to her mind.

"Don't tell me, she would truly cry whole afternoon just because of That?" Athanasia said but her action said otherwise, instead of walking toward the Great Hall, she walk toward the girls Bathroom.

Athanasia heard a soft cry in the Bathroom.

She walk inside and look at lock cubicle where cries originate.

She hesitate if she should say something, she turn her back walk to the sink and wash her hands, the sound of water made Hermione stop.

She bit her lips restraining herself.

"Are you truly crying here for the whole afternoon?" Athanasia started.

Hermione realized who the person is.

"Pevrell" she spat.

  "Granger" Athanasia said as she closed the sink.

She leaned in it and look at the closed cubicle.

"Why are you here?" Hermione ask

"Oh, is this your property now Granger, I thought it's says Girls Bathroom, not Hermione Grangers exclusive emo room" Athanasia said with a bland tone.

Now Hermione stop crying, she's now irritated at this blue eyed witch, who always steal her limelight during potion and even in History.

"Stop being a crybaby now, Granger?" Said Athanasia.

"You know nothing" Hermione spat hatefully, the witch is someone who's surrounded by people, she have this charm around her that makes you wanna be her friend and get close to her, unlike her who's a loner.

"Oh what do I see hear..... Granger being bitter" Athanasia said.

"You have many people by your side, willing to do everything you want, and many people wants to be y~" before Hermione finish her words Athanasia cut her off.

"People who wants to do my bidding? that's not how friend should be, and many people want to be close to me? more like because they want to take a bite off my property, you see here Hermione, that's not how a friend should be, those people only see Athanasia Pevrell, not me, they will only think of how much they will gain from me before considering my feelings, those are not Friends, I'd rather end up alone than be me, you always needs to guard up for people with wrong intention, you will get paranoid to the point that you will shut yourself up, that's the future I'd envision for myself, but I'm a person who don't like socializing in the first place so those people don't have a chance to get close to me, now I'm asking you Granger would you like to have those kind of Friends? who would bite you off any chance they get?, I thought your stronger than this?, Weasleys words Are indeed mean, but so what?, let him say whatever he wants, it will not erase the fact the your A brilliant witch Hermione Granger, don't let the words of an amateur, jealous boy bring you down" Athanasia said almost out of breath, Athanasia realise, since she came to Hogwarts, she seemed to be talking alot.

Hermione is silent, Pevrell words give her warmth and brought back her confidence and she suddenly pity Pevrell.

She never thought she's living that kind of life, indeed being surrounded by snake at every turn is not a pleasant feeling.

"Are you worried about me, Pevrell?" Hermione said as she push the cubicle open, looking at the silver blond witch with a grin.

Athanasia face remain stoic, and just look at her plainly.

She threw a handkerchief to Hermione, and said.

"Your eyes are so puffy and red, you look even uglier" she said but you can hear a but of teasing in her tone.

Hermione catch the Handkerchief, it was warm and soft, it's color is Black with silver lining in both ends, and a initials below in gold linings.

Hermione wipe her tears and smelled the scent of the handkerchief.

"What's your perfume? it's smell good" Hermione said as she smelled it again, Athanasia face twichted and grab her Handkerchief.

"Hey!, I thought you said I could use it" Hermione complain.

"Not sniff it, what are you? a dog" Athanasia said with cold tone.

"I'm leaving" She said but Hermione stop her.

"Then, can you be my friend?" Hermione said but the following sentence were only heard by her.

"What?" Athanasia ask as she turn back and look at her again.

Hermione pouted.

"Will you study with me?, and prepare for the upcoming exams?" Hermione ask.

Athanasia grin.

"Oh, is Miss No-It-All asking me to be her friend?" Athanasia said.

"Hmp" Hermione only rolled her eyes at her.

"Then see you at the library tomorrow" Athanasia said as she left the Bathroom, which made Hermione smiled.

Athanasia turn back look at Hermione.

"Oh, I forgot to say, take an advice for a friend shall you, go back to your Common Room and change, you look terrible" Athanasia said as she run off before Hermione can jinx her.

Athanasia, returned to the Slytherin Common Room and didn't go to the Great Hall, she'd got enough for today.

She lay in bed and look at the ceiling in daze, she got a friend, a friend, not because she's a Pevrell, a friend.......

Daphne is her friend but she knows, their relationship begins because she's a Pevrell and a Gaunts, the Former is a ancient noble household, who's name resound not only in the British Wizarding Community but even in another countries and the latter is part of the Sacred 28, descendant of Salazar Slytherin.

So even if she's now true friend with Daphne, she still not comfortable enough to share secrets with her, because Some of those secrets contained things that can be detrimental to her,she not that stupid, Daphne is not her own person but she is the Heiress of House Greengrass, her face and attitude represent House Greengrass.

But Hermione is different, Athanasia truly wants to be friends with the witch, she felt that she can share many thing to her without worrying for the consequences.

And Hermione is different from Daphne, Hermione is smart but don't have any second thought , but Daphne were raise to a Noble House, she can't expect her to always have pure intentions in there friendship, Athanasia already knows, the harsh reality, everything is for the good of the family, the thoughts of the blood purist.

So the Thought of someone being her friend, because it's her and not because of the Household behind her, kinda give Athanasia a little warmth, for the first time since her mom died, Athanasia felt warm in her heart.

So She finally.......finally....have a friend......

Athanasia slowly closed her eyes and dozed off to dreamland murmuring.

"Friend" murmuring in her her sleep.

Not knowing her friend is almost eaten and killed by a troll.

She slept comfortably and Happily.

*************************************

Fifth chapter!!

Thank you again!!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 14.6K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...
3.1K 76 51
THE OPPOSITES ATTRACT BOOK SERIES LOUIS WEASLEY | FRED WEASLEY II | SCORPIUS MALFOY FANFICTION ❝You can't charm me, Weasel❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Louis was...
9.7K 129 36
Decided to use Ben Barnes as Sirius, kind of fits more with my OC. Desirée = Desire in French. Sirius Black, a player in his Hogwarts days, girls th...
64 3 4
E·ly·sian (a) relating to or characteristic of heaven or paradise. . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁. . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁. . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁. . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁...