๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ | J. VELARYO...

By siriussllyjoking

๐”–๐”ฌ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ก ๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ซ... ๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”Ÿ๐”ž... More

CAST
โ’ถโ’ธโ“‰ โ‘ 
ยนยฐ124 AC: THE DRAGONPIG
ยฒยฐ124 AC: THE DRAGON QUEEN
ยณยฐ125 AC: A FATHER'S DAUGHTER
โดยฐ127 AC: THE BOOK NO ONE WAS MEANT TO READ
1โ—‹ 130 AC: FAMILY REUNION
2โ—‹ 130 AC: SUCCESSION
3โ—‹ 130 AC: THE LAST SUPPER
5โ—‹ 130 AC: WAR AND PEACE
6โ—‹ 130 AC: THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY
7โ—‹ 130 AC: THE END OF STORMS
8โ—‹ 130 AC: LIGHT
9โ—‹ 130 AC: SISTER SISTER
10โ—‹ 130 AC: THE SNOW PRINCESS

4โ—‹ 130 AC: USURPER

1.1K 34 0
By siriussllyjoking

Vaera suddenly opened her eyes, hearing the click of a lock. Her eyes were puffy from just being woken up, but she managed to frown.

She walked to the door, trying to open it, but it was stuck. "What's happening?" She asked but got no answer.

"Whoever might be out there, fetch my mother!" Vaera exclaimed. She wondered if the same had been done to her mother as well.

Then, she wondered why it was being done. Why could she possibly be locked up?

The only reason she could think of was if something bad happened. But it couldn't be true.

She sighed as she walked back to her bed and sat down. She truly had nothing to keep her from ripping her hair out or jumping from her balcony.

She suddenly heard the door unlock as her mother walked in. "Mother, what has happened?" She asked. Her mother hesitated, but Vaera could see that she'd been crying.

"Mother?" Alicent walked to her and hugged her, which she didn't find odd. Her mother usually tried to hug her and Helaena, but unlike Vaera, her sister never recepted.

Vaera knew to leave her sister alone as she didn't like to be touched. Only when Helaena would touch Vaera's hand or wrap her arms around her, which was very rare, would Vaera hug her sister.

Her mother was different. She would try and hug Helaena or touch her shoulder when she didn't want to be touched and would get shoved away, so when she couldn't hug her eldest daughter, she hugged her youngest.

Alicent broke away from her youngest daughter, sniffing back tears. "Your father, he - " Alicent hesitated. "He what?" Vaera asked, thinking the worst.

"The King has passed." Vaera felt her heart drop, but this was not because of sadness. This was a much stronger feeling than sadness. She felt fear.

"Does Rhaenyra know?" Alicent got quiet and looked down. "Your father expressed to me that he wanted Aegon to be crowned. He'll be crowned with the Conquerers crown, as your father wished."

Vaera nodded eagerly, but deep inside, she knew her father would never do that. She didn't believe a word her mother said.

"We are trying to find Aegon. Do you know where he might be?" Vaera shook her head. "The last time I saw Aegon was last night at supper."

Alicent nodded. "Aemond might know." Alicent nodded. "He's already gone with Ser Criston Cole." Vaera stood up. "I'm going too." Alicent shook her head.

"I want you to stay here, where it's safe." Vaera nodded. "As you wish, Mother." Vaera said as Alicent stood up and hugged her again.

"When you find Aegon, what will happen?" Vaera asked. "We'll discuss that later." Vaera nodded as her mother walked out.

She rolled her eyes. She hated acting stupid in front of her mother, but she knew she had to. She knew that Aegon would never want to be king.

She knew Rhaenyra would find out some way what her mother was planning. She knew for certain that her father would never want anyone other than Rhaenyra crowned.

She made her way to her dresser and picked up a cloak. She opened her door and looked outside. There were guards stationed at her door, which made her sigh angrily.

She would have to stay inside. There was another way that she could think of getting out, and that was the balcony.

She knew that Meraxes had incredible hearing. She could whistle from her room, and the dragon would be able to hear it.

But the plan was too risky. Meraxes was large, and she would easily be seen by others. Vaera sat on her bed again, trying to think of a plan.

☆☆☆

Aegon vigorously knocked on Vaera's door. By now, the guards had gone, and the hour had grown late, or early, Vaera didn't know. Vaera opened the door, and when she saw her brother, she looked confused.

"Vaera! Vaera. Please, dear sister. You must help me." Vaera was more confused now, but Aegon pushed past her into her chamber.

"What's the matter?" Vaera asked. "I don't want to be king." He sat down on one of the chairs by Vaera's balcony.

Vaera noticed that he was dirty and covered with dust. "Grandfather won't let me go anywhere."

"Grandfather?" Vaera asked. "He won't let me out of his sight." Vaera sat down next to her brother. "I have sympathy for you, brother." She gave him a small smile.

"I don't want to be King." Aegon repeated before Vaera's door flew open, and guards rushed in. "No, please, no!" Aegon yelled as the guards grabbed him.

"Vaera!" He yelled before being dragged out of her room. Vaera ran to her door as the guards shut it. She heard the click of the lock again.

Now, she really felt hopeless. After the stunt Aegon pulled, she was sure she'd never be allowed outside her room again.

She suddenly heard the lock click again, and when the door opened, Ser Erryk was standing in the doorway with someone wearing a cloak.

Upon closer examination, she realized that it was Princess Rhaenys. "Come with us, Princess." Vaera looked confused as she took the cloak Ser Erryk was holding onto.

"Why me?" Rhaenys gave Vaera a knowing look as she put on the cloak. Vaera simply nodded and followed the Knight and the Princess out of her chamber.

As they reached the courtyard, Vaera looked to the side, seeing Lord Caswell hanging from one of the pillars.

She let out a gasp as Rhaenys turned her face away from the body. As they walked further, they walked past the skull of Balerion.

The Black Dread's skull reminded the two Targaryen princesses that they had dragons that they didn't want to leave behind.

They quickly followed Ser Erryk further before finally making it outside. "Where are we?" Rhaenys asked.

"Just south of King's way." Ser Erryk answered. "The Blackwater's this way." Ser Erryk took Vaera's hand and led her and Rhaenys down the steps.

They walked for a long time before Rhaenys spoke. "I won't leave Meleys. If I could just get to the Dragonpit then - " Ser Erryk cut her off.

"No. They'll expect you there, Princess. You won't get past the gates." Rhaenys froze, but Ser Erryk grabbed her arm.

"Now come. You must make for the riverfront and find a ship. Before they know you've gone." They all marched onward but froze once they saw the Smallfolk being hoarded to the Dragonpit.

"This way." Erryk led them to a different path before that path was also blocked. Everywhere they wanted to go was being blocked off by Smallfolk.

As they tried to move, they became lost in the sea of people. Vaera managed to stay with Ser Erryk, not letting go of his hand, but Rhaenys was carried away by the crowd.

"Ser, what's going on?" Ser Erryk looked ahead, trying to find Rhaenys. As bells started ringing, Vaera realized what was happening. It was already Aegon's coronation.

"Ser, you find Princess Rhaenys. I need to find Meraxes." Ser Erryk shook his head. "No, Princess. I can't leave you." Ser Erryk spoke.

"Princess Rhaenys is heading to the Dragonpit. She'll be out of King's Landing with the snap of a finger. I'll help you to the beach." Vaera nodded, and he led her away from the crowd to the beach.

From afar, the Knight's eyes widened at the sheer size of the dragon before him. "Ynot Meraxes (Come/To me Meraxes)."

Vaera called out as she sent a sharp whistle through the air. The dragon's attention was now shifted to its rider.

Ser Erryk looked at Vaera. "I'll be fine. Thank you, Ser Erryk." He nodded before walking off. Vaera walked to Meraxes and climbed on the dragon's back.

As she looked up, Rhaenys passed above her on Meleys. "Sōvēs. (Fly)" Vaera commanded, and the large dragon took off into the air, following behind Meleys.

☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 85 8
๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ / ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐. โ €โ €โ €VALYRIANS 28.12.2023 โ €โ €โ €AEMOND TARGARYEN/FEMALE OC โ €โ €โ €HOTD CANON
21K 609 16
ABOUT YOU..! เผ„ โ†ช ใ€COMPLETEDใ€‘ โ†ช ใ€EST; MARCH '22 - JULY '23ใ€‘ A JACAERYS VELARYON [x stark!reade...
40K 1.4K 15
โ king of my heart, body and soul. โž .ยท:*ยจเผบ เผปยจ*:ยท. โ”โ”โ”โ” โฎ IF YOU told jace that love came with a price, he would've laughed at you and shook his he...
45.9K 1.2K 33
They would bow. She would make them bow. (House of the Dragon) (OC x OC) (OC x Aemond) (OC x Jacaerys) (OC x Lucerys)