Lycoris Radiata

By BloodyPandaTears

~Twilight Fanfiction~ ~ Leah Clearwater Centered~ ~Updates every Saturday~ She doesn't know wh... More

ACT ONE | ๐“๐“’๐“ฃ ๐“ž๐“๐“”
Summary & Cast | ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚ & ๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ
Prologue | ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
One | ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
Two | ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
Three | ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
Five | ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
Six | ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–
Halloween Special | ๐•ณ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–”๐–œ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐•พ๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘
Seven | ๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
Eight | ๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
Nine | ๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
Ten | ๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–“
Eleven | ๐•ฐ๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
Thanksgiving Special | ๐•ฟ๐–๐–†๐–“๐–๐–˜๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•พ๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘
Twelve | ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
Thirteen | ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
Fourteen | ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
Fifteen | ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
Sixteen | ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
Seventeen | ๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
Eighteen | ๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
Nineteen | ๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
Twenty |๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž
Twenty One | ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š
Okay
Twenty Two | ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–”
Twenty Three | ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
Twenty Four | ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—
Twenty Five | ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
Twenty Six | ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–
Twenty Seven | ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“

Four | ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป

372 21 7
By BloodyPandaTears

Every single one of the Cullen's was back, besides Edward. The tension was high and while everyone was a bit concerned for the child with the lively heartbeat, they were also concerned about how someone had gotten so deep into their territory that they almost stepped onto Shifter land. They bought out most of the forest to keep humans from building residents nearby, and they also made sure to watch out for humans that might wander off the nearby hiking trail or deep into the woods for whatever reason. It gave them a sense of control and a peace of mind that their cover won't be blown, and a small since of privacy to do whatever they pleased whether that includes fucking on the forest floor covered in the blood of their last meal. This entire Leah thing finding a baby, that they are most definitely would've found during their usual patrol was a smack in the face for everyone that was sure their defenses were secure...though considering they had problems with nomads it shouldn't be a surprise.

"Found nothing." No scent, no footprints, no trash, no blood, nothing and Jasper was their best. Only. Tracker then.

"Nothing?" Rosalie groaned, first Bella, then Victoria, now a mysterious person had managed to cross onto their land and dump a baby. They were losing their touch ever since that human came around.

"Then, what are we going to do about those two?" Leah was part of the reservation and if the Shifters caught wind that the girl was in their residents they'll try and use that as a reason to kill them, but they couldn't just kick her out in the state they had found her in. Rosalie might be on the extreme side when it came to protecting her family, but she wasn't a heartless monster that would kick a woman in need out on her ass.

"I say drop them off at the hospital and let the authorities take it from there." Her blood wasn't appealing to Jasper in the slightest, there was a slight musky scent to it that all the Shifters carried, but the baby was a bit too much to handle for they smelt sweeter than sugar. It was worse than Bella and he thought the girl smelt irresistible at times.

"Then what would happen to the baby?" Unfortunate thing was dropped off to die alone, Rosalie very much had a heart out for them. "They'll take her." To a place where she would be safe and probably loved a lot more than the people who gave birth to her, but she wasn't thinking rationally about that part. She just glanced at the child before she gathered Leah into her arms while Alice carried the bassinet. At first, they tried to collect the child from Leah's grip, but she held on tight, and the child didn't quite like the cold touch they delivered. Sad, but she wasn't going to allow a child to be uncomfortable just so she could play pretend for a few seconds.

"That's for the best Rose." Emmett shrugged, "it's not like we can keep her for the fact she's human and if the Volturi isn't going to kill us for Bella, then they'll surely do it because of her." He held tight to his wife, already knowing the inner demons that filled her heads with false hope over something that they both knew was impossible in their current position. "And we can't keep Leah here..." Even if they 'helped' her there was no doubt that the Shifters would try to start something over the pure fact that she was here alone. They didn't want to deal with it while they had so much already loomed over their heads. A ridiculous redhead who justifiably is upset because they killed her mate is probably out causing problems and trying to kill Bella. Too much was happening for them to purposely stir up trouble whether they were in the wrong or not.

They all stood quietly, Carlisle had his keys already in his hands to take the two where they needed to go, but Leah didn't seem to know anything about their nature, which might make it awkward if she wanted to be dropped off in La Push. He didn't want to seem brash dropping her off in Forks despite her want to go somewhere else. He also didn't want to offend the girl out of fear that she might go back and relay what happened to one of her friends, not knowing they had a conflict. He was truly stuck between two rocks, and the last option he had was to allow her back into the woods which might be much dangerous considering they had a vengeful vampire that might not hesitate to attack after seeing her interact with them.

"Can't just leave her alone now that she's been around us." Esme signed, "she can stay until for a bit since her clothes are being washed at the moment." Plus, the girl looked so sad when the girl had brought her back, dark circles on her face and face tinted red from what she hoped was from the cold. She too had fallen into the arms of her husband, hands twitching to do something considering they now had a human in their house. She could cook, but would the girl even appreciate it considering she more than likely thought of herself as a burden? Or would she simply reject it because she might not trust them since they are strangers.

"Only a bit." Rosalie signed, "they both have to go after that, or one might not leave." If Edward could date Bella and consider leaving them human, then surely a baby wouldn't be anything too different. That way of thinking was dangerous for any desperate vampire for they had the strength to do what they wanted, but whether they had the morals also was something rarely considered after so many years of being alive. Like now, they were getting much more bold when it came to interacting with humans and that included Bella who they should've turned immediately after finding out her connection with Edward...Damn their soft heart, for any less than sane vampire would've already snapped their teeth onto her throat for not only a taste but for a new life together. The Cullen's are too soft.

It had gone quiet, the sounds of Leah's humming from upstairs and the loud giggles of the child as she spoke to them. For once their house felt lively, like a home, and the people that lived within it weren't making the noise. It was a human, two humans that had nothing to do with either of them, yet they couldn't help but relax. They felt normal, felt like humans that had nothing but work and homework to worry about. They didn't even feel the first tremor, barely notice the shaking of the lights and clinging of the decorative glass cups in the cupboard, but the second one. The slight gasp of surprise from Leah upstairs and shattering of glass that fell from the counter top alongside a plate with a slice of bread, they felt that one.

~~~~~~~~~

These people are surely insane, stuck in their own head, gleaming with arrogance and pride at the thought of being at the top of the food chain in this world. They could get away with anything, with everything, or simply with nothing and there would be nobody around that could stop them. Vampires, Children of the Moon, and Shifters alike think they're the only ones prowling this earth with strength far greater than any human could perceive. Finally, only the fools think this way, they're the ones that believe they hold this much power when they can't question not only their own existence but the existence of something more. Something far greater. Like the pretty little baby dozing off in sink as Leah carefully washes her with loving hands. The cute little babbles and the eye squinting smile as the child nodded their head from left to right as they fought to stay awake. This little thing would grow to dominate. Destroy, and pave roads far and wild to achieve their own happiness and that includes the man who help create her.

Brown eyes, and hair along with tanned skin harden from labor. Never really did he talk to the little girl, soft nips to available skin and low purring being the only form of communication between the father daughter duo. Even now, without his daughter by his side, low whines of confusion were drawn from his chest as he wondered the enclosed space, he had last left her, kneeling to check under the branch and even sniffing in the air for a hint of the milky like scent that would usually flood the air.

She was gone. No scent, no basket, no fur being left behind in the spot he knew she should've been safe within. There were no tiny whines for attention, no soft snores of exhaustion and no cries in need. Nothing, and he had made sure to scent this area firmly before leaving, no animal in their right mind would approach on a land marked by a predator such as himself, and no human would dare venture this far into the woods out of fear of a wild animal tearing them to shreds. None. So, his whines of confusion soon turned into howls, furious at the thought of someone snatching his pup from him whether it was done with the intent to help or not, they should've left her where she was.

"Kelly!" His voice, while rarely used, was deep, layered with fear and anger wrapped in a sense of shame at even going through this tragic event in the first place. Never would such a problem occur if both parents were around to keep watch of the child, therefore it was his fault for such a thing happening to his child. No mother to keep them sated and safe while he's away hunting food, and no father to keep watch as the mother feeds the child. Truly a disappointment if he was surrounded by his own, but for his own fortune he was alone in these woods to do and act as he pleased free from the judgement and lasting shame.

He kneeled, hair falling into the mud below as he sniffed the ground for any signs of life other than his own. The tip of his nose smudged with dirt and eyes ever so black as he prowled with a desperate intent to search for what was his. He might've lost her this time around, but he was determined to find her. Find the person who took her and the bear, the thing that took him a good extra five minutes to catch was forgotten on the ground. His ancestors and their cries of wastefulness lost within his hazed head of eagerness and contempt. It had been quite a while since he last feasted upon the flesh of a human and this one was going to make a fine dinner this lovely night when he got his hands on them. Bones broke, the sound of crackling ligaments and aggressive growls premating the air as his flesh melted into his body revealing the rich brown fur that hid underneath. Brown eyes to black, hands and feet to massive pink patted paws, and teeth shiny with spit and left over blood from the animal floating down the river. The scent of Peaches and Cream never smelt clearer, and neither did that hint of Spider Lilies and Lemon Grass. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Could've done better with introducing Kurtis, but I was really stuck. I might go back and fix it later if something better pops up.

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 12.9K 45
ใ€Œ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜ใ€โ I dont understand these human emotions โž โ–ช๏ธŽSynopsis โ–ช๏ธŽ Zahra was oblivious to the world that existed out of the water. As the only off...
45.3K 977 13
When Jacob's younger twin brother is forced to return home to Forks after his first shift, he has to learn how to not only control the wolf, but his...
723K 15.3K 77
Asena Lily Uley is different. She was adopted by Sam Uley when she was twelve years old. Sam had barely been eighteen years old when he adopted the g...
57.2K 1.4K 14
With three of his best friends having found their imprints, Embry is hoping he crosses paths with his soon. He wants nothing more than to experience...