"The weak and pitiful one bec...

By AmaniMaiza

athanasia was a princess who only wanted her father love no more , but her father only cared about her sister... More

The prologue
The princess lost her hope
let's start all over again
The palace got attacked
The first meeting
the magical cave again us
the two last doors
where did the pitiful princess go?
the great magician of the tower
my new knights
My first happy day
the tea party
"My family "
The crown princess.
Athy vs ijekiel
who will win?
I will win
The competition(1)
the competition (2)
the second chaotic tea party
the confession
the confession (2)
we started a new life
A funny first date
we just want honest feelings
how to be a good girlfriend
No longer the " lovely princess"
An apologize
A new friend
the princess is angry
everything is solved for now
the storm arrived
let's save lucas!
the fight part 1
the fight 2
we're finally back
"together forever " [the end ]

lets go home

440 20 2
By AmaniMaiza

jennete POV

"louic " I said  relieved to see him .

he inspected me and noticed my hand

he frown which is quite rare since he always put on a cold face

he walked toward me and grap my hand gently

" how did this happend ?" he asked after seeing my burned hand

" that's ...well.." not only is my hand burned but my nose is bleeding and my body is injured .

I must look horrible .

he saw the old manwho wanted to kill me all burned up  and said " I see ...I think I can picture what happened here"

huh? really ? how come?

" do you have the power to see the past?" I asked curious

" what are you saying ? is it what people call 'jokes'?" he looked at me confused not understanding what I'm saying .

I laughed a bit and said " thank you for saving me louic "

he stared at me then said " sorry I couldn't arrive earlier "

he took off his coat and put it on my shoulders

" it's fine ! really ! look I'm alive ..even if I look quite ugly " I said half joking

he looked at me confused " you almost died do you think the apparance matter now? and who would look pretty in this kind of situation ?"

well ...its louic after all so, I'm not that surprised by this answer

" huh?" louic put his hand on my head and patted me

" you worked hard to survive jennete you deserve respect for that .I'm proud to have you as my fiancé " louic smiled a bit .

I tried to held them but I couldnt,tears kept on falling .
I used to recive a lot of praises but it's the first time someone said it with so much honesty .

louic embraced me until I calmed down

" we should go back now" he helped me stand up .

" ah. wait !his excellency is probably here we need to save him "

" it's alright . princess athanasia went to save him ,Im sure she is strong enough .lets wait for them outside while we treat your wound .if they take too much time we will go help them."

I nodded still worried .

princess...please be safe .

end of jennete POV

" M-Mom..." athanasia said those words completly petrified .

diana smiled at her " my daugther , you became such a beautiful lady ."

athanasia felt like her heart is going to explode from happiness .
being able to see her mother giving her such a gentel smile make her want to cry .

" you really have worked hard ,Im proud of you" diana said with tears on her eyes .

seeing this athanasia couldnt help herself and cried " MoM !!"

diana open her arms then said " athanasia .will you come with me? somewhere we can live together for eternity "

hearing this athanasia stopped her tears and looked at her .

" I.."

At the same time the world tree was fighting warren

'tch. I cant kill him otherwise the princess will die but I cant stop this spell either .what am I suppose to do?' the world tree kept on blocking warren's attack while trying to find a solution

warren smiled " you're losing your time. there is no way that princess will come out alive "

" you seem so sure of yourself " the world tree said with a calm face even though she was getting annoyed of him .

warren laugh" hey ,have you ever wished to see someone dear to you again? someone who's life was taken and can no longer be beside you? we humans all have that someone ....and we will do everything to stay with that person again .......even if it means death."

the world tree frowned " don't tell me .."

" Yes !! that princess will die by the hand of the person she always wanted to meet !! isnt that the best ending ? its all thanks to that spell! pff .hahah!!!there is no way the princess will come out alive !"

the world tree lanched an attack toward warren who was able to block it .

" you're right . people love each other if possible they want to stay together for eternity. Im sure the princess have someone like that too." the world tree said calmly.

warren kept on staring at her .

the world tree said " But, the diffrence is that stong people choose to protect what they have left instead of abondoning them ...thats why..im sure the princess will stay alive and burn you to death ." the world tree smirk.

.

.
.
.
athanasia looked at her mother with tears .

she took a step toward her

" that's right my daugther come to me"

athanasia was going to get close to her but stopped herself .

" mom...you know I really really want to be with you .I always wished to see you and be together with you ."

" then.."

" but ." athanasia looked at her and said" there are still people who are waiting for me .there are people that I love very much and  will do anything to protect them ...I want to live with them for the rest of my life I can't abondon them ....Im sure if he was here he wouldnt abondon me either ..no matter what ".

athanasia observed her mother for one last time and said " you know he once toled me that when a person died...there is no way to bring her back again ...its a law of nature ...thats why,.." athanasia left her sword " you may look like her but you are not my mother and I refused to be fooled like that" athanasia slayed the person in front of her and the spell was broken

she found herself in the room the world tree and warren were fighting .

the both looked at her ,warren was shocked and the world tree smiled .

athanasia was furious because even if it was an illusion it was still her mother and she had to kill it .

she turned to warren and said " that's the end for you ,you have done more than enough ." athanasia grap her sword tightly ready to kill warren

warren yelled " that's impossible ?!?! I will never lose to you!!!" he was going to use another spell but he found himself chained .

he turned to the world tree who said " sorry for that but you annoyed me a lot so this is pay back"

he grited his teeth but then he saw athanasia moving toward him with great speed .

he tried to do something but couldnt and so in a second athanasia moved her sword and slit his troat .

he fell on the floor .

" no...I..can...t die......like....th..at.."

athanasia glanced at him." everything that happened was your own fault ..at least now you can go back to your master ...you should be happy."

" ma.....s..te....r" with that warren said his last words .

athanasia watched him for a minute then turned around .

she saw the world tree " good work princess "

athanasia smiled " thanks you too."
then athanasia frowned again and said " let's go help lucas right now "

" he will be fine even if you dont go you know"

" no I want to go where he is " she said firmly.

the world tree sigh." couples sure are annoying always wanting to stay together , yes sure lets go see your prince charming ."

Lucas POV

the old man was using powerful spells but I was able to block them all.

I attacked him with fire which he blocked with ice

he then used a spell of water toward me

' you think you can harm me ?'

I clicked my fingers and turned his spell against him then I used lighting to give it more strength.

he blocked it this time with more difficulty .

" you became more powerful lucas " he said sweating a bit .

" of course I am  ,don't compare me with my old self when I was a kid" I said quite happy to see him like that.

" that arrogant part of you still haven't changed " he smiled.

I frown.

" hey ,in the end what's your goal? surely its not to fight me . why would you do all of that?"

" ...."

" so you wont say anything ? fine with me I don't really care at this point ." I said

" lucas ." the old man opened his mouth

I glanced at him .

" you shouldn't be so full of yourself ."

" oh my, are you giving me a lesson master? well Im sorry Im no longer your student "

" aihhj eudugd85 dzh6936qj €/€#$dkdkh"

the old man begin to spell some kind of magic .

wait a second ...this magic...

a circle appeared below me and countless chains were on my body trying stop me from moving and consume me

....black magic

" hey old man ,dont you have any shame ? the previous great magician using black magic "

" ....."

still no answer .

" well it doesnt matter ,..because " with a small movement of my hand the chaines disappeared seeing this his eyes widden " sorry but black magic doesnt work on me . this is just how much powerfull I am ."  I stare at him for second then said " lets end this .after all you have no way of beating me"

I moved my hand again and clicked my fingers .

this time it was him who was chained but it wasnt black magic .

it was a spell more powerful.

" goodbye old man, not happy to have seen you again"

I used strong ligthing and strike him with it .

"!?!?!?"

he couldnt block it because of the chains and fell on the floor after coughing blood.

I walked toward him until I was right above him.

my eyes were glowing from the magic I used .

his body was starting to decomposes,
his skin was falling like dust

I knew it.

" you were never alive to begin with , that madman create this body and force your soul into it by using a branch of the world tree . right?"

he coughed blood again.

" when...I woke up..it was painful ....I dont belong here ...and I felt that my soul wanted to go but couldnt ..I needed someone..as strong as me... ..thats why.. cough* ...when I heared ...that you were alive .....and ..in the palace.....I ...wanted .....to anger you...so that....you would kill that body and ...free..me"

what nonsense

" why not come to me and ask me directly? why make me angry?"

he smiled " lucas even if you act like that and even if people see you as a monster ......you're still a kind person....you treasure people ..you..care ...about....thats why ..I knew...that you wouldnt ..do ..cough*something like that .."

" thats bull#shit "

he smiled " you cant say ...that....with that face ..."

I didnt know what face I was making I dont even know how Im feeling right now..

" finally ..I can....go ...back ..to my ...wife and ...children.."

even now ..he still love his wife and children but Im nothing to him.

"Im happy ...to have ...met you...lucas"

" I wonder about that " I said without thinking

" I always thought...of you like my son."

" shut up !!...you dont ...you dont ..you never saw me like your son stop lying."

he fell silent and stared at me for a second and said " that princess ...you seem to like her a lot.."  his body was almost all gone..

" ...?.yes ...a lot "

he smiled " Im glad its good you finally found someone who see you for what you are lucas...in ..that case ..you understand how I felt back then ...right?"

he couldnt stand not being with his family so he decided to end his life

" ....who knows ."

he smiled one last time " goodbye lucas "

his body turned to dust completly .

his soul was finally free.

ahhh....what the hell? .. I always  kept on thinking what I would tell him if I  meet him again but in the end....I couldnt tell him how I really felt ...

my troat and my heart  hurts .

I was standing there  for a long time..

then I heared a voice

" LUCAAS !!!"

I flinched  I knew this voice ...I could recognize it anywhere .

I turned around and I saw her running toward me and then hugged me tightly as if I could disappear at any moments

her eyes were filled with tears .

" lucas !! Im so happy you're alright I was so worried ..sobs* I m sorry Im late "

ahh I felt like I havent seen her for years

I smiled gently and hugged her back tightly .

" no..its alright Im the one who is sorry I should have end this for a long time "

she cried for a short time and I kept on hugging her until she calmed down

she let go and looked at me.

" are you really alright ? your face is injured and even your body is injured !! how dare they do something like that to you!! I will definitly - "

" its okay Im fine really.." I patted her head

she sulked a bit which was really cute

" but Im happy my cute strong girlfriend is worried about me " I joked a bit .

she smiled " and Im happy my beautiful strong boyfriend is still alive "

" shouldnt you use 'handsome'?" I said a bit annoyed

she laughed " nope beautiful people are the best"

I smiled again" if you say so" when Im with her I cant stop smiling .

I almost forgot that feeling I had before she arrive .

" I missed you" I said without thinking

she looked at me and said " me too"

" is the  lovely dovey moment finished now ? because it makes me want to vomit  " another voice interupt us

the world tree

" you're still here ?" I said annoyed

" you shouldnt talk like that to someone who saved you💢"

" shut up , go back"

" you littel-"

"alright lets stop here " athanasia stopped us and we both fell silent .

she smiled and said" lets go back, duke noctem went to save jennete Im sure they are wating for us lets regroupe with them and go back to the palace ,I will tell the knights to arrest every single one here and punish them later .
for now we need to rest and treat our wounds "

wounds ?

I put my hand on her shoulders " you're hurt? where ??"

she blincked then laughed " dont worry , its nothing serious you're the one injured here "

" its fine my body heal fast "

" even so you need to get treated " she scoled me

" fine.."

" so even the emperor wizard cant go against his queen..I see intresting " the world tree said with a mocking face

" shut the hell up "

" sure ,sure " the world tree laughed " lets meet at the palace then ,I dont want to go with you it would take too much time " she said this and them disappeared .

" she is annoying " I said a bit pissed

athanasia laughed

she took my hand .

I turned to her  .

she smiled beautifuly

" lets go home lucas "

I stared at her for a bit then smiled .

" yes "

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○●●●○○●●

the chapter is finished hope you liked it

the fanfic is near the end but I will still do some side storys .

Im waiting to see new on wmmp hope we will see lucas again

see you in the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 290 16
Athanasia is busy working and studying along with so many things going on in her life.. What will happen.. When she get entangled with a mysterio...
6.6K 338 11
Athanasia was supposed to be a little girl, happy and loved by all. Her life was going differently this time, but due to being treated like a slave i...
105K 4.4K 31
Athanasia suddenly got teleported back in the modern world and lives in a very modern life with her family and friends. But there's this emptiness i...
6.7K 416 20
What gives the will to live for humans..? Is it love.? Responsibility.? Family.? Ambition..? Goal..? Dreams..? Revenge.? Hate.? It's differen...