Transformers Prime: Fanfictio...

By MarcyWeisinger

Please let me know how this is. This story is going to be about Megatron and Hannah's family and how they sti... More

Characters In My Story #1
Characters In My Story #2
Characters In My Story #3
Characters In My Story #4
Characters In My Story #5
Characters In My Story #6
1
2 Part 1
3 Part 2
4- Saying Their Goodbyes. Finally Going Home.
5- Part 1 Thinking Of Ways To Save Megatron & Hannah From The Darkness
6- Part 2 The Darkness Arises And Finally Shows Itself
7- Part 3 The Final Battle
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N: Please Read. And Please vote and Comment if this sounds good. doing 6 Parts
16- Part 1 Letting Everyone Know About The Immediate Danger That Lies Ahead
17- Part 2 The Darkness Is Near
18- Part 3 The Darkness Has Arrived. And Learning That It Wants DeathCron
19- Part 4 Thinking Of Ways To Save And Protect DeathCron From The Darkness
20- Part 5 The Darkness Finally Claims DeathCron & Primus
21- Part 6 The Final Battle. Saving DeathCron & Primus From The Darkness
A/N: Please Read. And Vote And Comment What You Think
22
A/N: Please Read.
A/N: I can't believe it.
A/N: Not A Story. It Would Help Me Out If You Accept My Invitation That's Below.
23
A/N: I can't believe it. first time and hit a milestone.
24
25
26 Final Chapter
A/N: Please Read
A/N: Wow 1k
A/N: Finally It's Completed. Added Finishing Touches To Characters In My Story.

9

30 2 0
By MarcyWeisinger

Location: Tarn's Base

Inside Tarn's Base:

The Next Morning:

Tarn was sitting down looking at things when one of his soldiers walked in. "Sir. Something is wrong with DeathCron. She isn't waking up sir." He said to his master. Tarn sighs. "Her father probably has a grip on her. Making her not wake up. And I am afraid of him doing more damage to her. Not after what he did to her leaving a scar near her left optic." He said and explained to his soldier. He got up and walked to his and his mate's room.

Tarn's & DeathCron's Room:

Inside Tarn's & DeathCron's Room:

DeathCron sat down. Whimpering in fear. "Father. Please. I have suffered enough pain." She said to her father. "No you haven't. You will endure eternal suffering. You have defied me, my child. You have disobeyed my rules and commands that I have said. And I can never let that slide." He said and replied back to his daughter. DeathCron looked and she gasped. Unicron lifted his staff. DeathCron cried out to her father to stop. "I'm sorry. I realized my mistake. What can I do for you to forgive me, father?" She asked him. Unicron backed down. He looked at his daughter. "I don't know if you have realized your mistakes, my child. I told you not to run and charge your enemies. I told you to wait until it is the right moment. And you never listened to me." He said and explained to his daughter. But before Unicron could do anything to his daughter. Tarn tapped into his mate's mind and he pulled her out of her father's grasp and hold that he had on her.

She immediately gasped and opened her optics. She looked and she saw Tarn. She immediately hugged him and kissed the side of his mask. "Thank you. I tried telling my father that I was sorry. But he didn't want to listen to me. I told him that I realized that I made a mistake. But he just wouldn't listen to me." She said and explained to Tarn. "DeathCron. Does your father know about us? Being in a relationship." He asked her. She shook her helm. "No. He doesn't. And I don't want him to find out. Because if he does. I am afraid that he will hurt you or kill you." She said and replied back to Tarn. Tarn embraced his mate. DeathCron immediately cried. She has never cried in her life like this. But this time she did. Because of her father.

"Tarn. I love my father. But I don't know if I like being this bad like him. I was okay with it once. But now he's getting too strict and he is going way out of line with what he is doing to me. I already suffered enough. But once he wakes up. I am going to tell him that I will learn from my mistakes but I am done with this. I am going down my own path. And that is with you Tarn." She said and explained to Tarn. Tarn had his mask on but he was smiling. "Why don't I take you somewhere to relax." He said. She looked at him. She nodded. They both got up and walked off to find somewhere to relax.

Location: New Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Throne Room:

Megatron sat on his throne happy that his daughter was expecting. But he was worried about you. You weren't feeling well this morning. And now you were in the med bay. Megatron leaned back on his throne. He groaned in pain. Feeling the pain that he was receiving from you through the bond that you and him share as husband and wife. He was thinking when he heard the doors open to the throne room. He looked and he saw Knockout. Knockout walked over. "Knockout. How is she?" He asked him. Dreading to hear the news about your condition. "My Liege. Her vitals are going down. But I got them stable for right now. But she is still burning up. And I don't know what is causing it." He said and explained to his master.

"Umph!" Megatron said while grunting. "My Liege. Are you okay?" He asked his master. "No. No I am not, Knockout. Don't you realize that me and the queen share a bond as husband and wife. And I can feel every pain that she is going through." He said and explained to Knockout. "Yes. I know, my Liege. But I also must say something." He said and replied back to his master. Megatron looked at him. "And what's that I am afraid to ask you Knockout?" He asked him. "Master. If her vitals and her temperature don't go down. And if they keep rising. She... she could lose the twins. They aren't strong enough to fight what she has." He said and explained to his master. Megatron looked at him. Megatron quickly got up from his throne and left. He wanted to be alone.

Outside The Kaon Palace:

Top Deck:

Megatron walked out. He gritted his teeth. He immediately roared at the loudest he could. He immediately collapsed. He was crying because of the possibility of losing you and his sparklings. Soon he heard your weak voice. But it was very weak. 'Megsy.' Your weak voice said. He wiped his tears. 'Hey. How are you feeling, my queen.' He asked you. He heard you trying to chuckle. 'I feel like crap.' I said and replied back to him in a weak voice. 'Hannah. Get some rest my dear. I order you to get some rest.' He heard your weak voice but he couldn't make it out on what you were trying to say. He knew that you were agreeing with him that you needed to get some rest. Soon the chat ended. Megatron decided to talk with his father and brother. He immediately transformed and took off to the town.

Inside The Town Of New Kaon:

Everyone was walking when they saw their leader and master. They moved out of the way. Megatron walked and approached Maccadams oil house that was also located on Cybertron. Maccadams had two oil houses built. Megatron walked inside.

Maccadams Oil House:

Inside Maccadams Oil House:

Megatron scanned the room but he didn't see them. Maccadam looked and he saw Megatron. "Well, look who's here. I haven't seen you for a while Megatron." He said to Megatron. Megatron looked and he saw Maccadam. He chuckled. "Yes. It's been a while, Maccadam." He said and replied back to Maccadam. "So how have you been?" He asked Maccadam. "I'm doing fine. So what brings you here." He said and asked Megatron. "I'm looking for my father, and brother Galvatron. Are they here by any chance?" He asked Maccadam. "Why yes. They're in that dj room." He said and replied back to Megatron. "Oh. And tell Soundwave to stop on by when he has the chance. We could always use his music." He said to Megatron. Megatron chuckled. "I remember him doing that." He said and replied back to Maccadam. "Yeah. A lot of people are asking me about him and saying that they are missing his music that he used to do here before the war started." He said to Megatron.

Megatron chuckled. "I will. I'll actually have him come down today once I see him." He said and replied back to Maccadam. Maccadam chuckled. "That will actually make the people happy. Anyways here. Take this. The drinks on me. And tell the queen I said thank you for stopping the war. I heard that she changed you." He said and asked Megatron. Megatron smiled. "Yes. She did. And I am grateful for that. And I let her know." He said and replied back to Maccadam. He then grabbed his drink. "Anyways, thanks for the drink." He said to Maccadam. "You're welcome. And anytime." He said and replied back to Megatron. Megatron then walked off. He then approached the room. The doors opened. He looked and he saw his brother and father sitting at the table. Megatron walked inside.

Dj Room:

Inside The Dj Room:

Galvatron was speaking to his father when he saw his brother. He smiled. But he saw his brother's smile and knew that something was wrong. "Megatron is something wrong." He asked his brother. "Yes. There is. I need to speak to both of you." He said and replied back to his brother. He walked over and sat down. "So my son. What is it that you need to speak to us about?" He asked his son. Megatron sighs. "Have you ever lost something that you love? I mean truly lost them and they can't come back." He asked his father and brother. Galvatron looked at his father. His father looked at him. "Megatron, what are you trying to say? Did something happen to Hannah?" He asked his son.

"No. Not exactly. Father. I... I may lose my sparklings that aren't born yet. It's Hannah. She's not feeling well. And Knockout said that if her vitals and her temperature don't go down. Then we could lose the twins. And... I don't want that." He said and explained to his father. He placed a servo on his son's shoulders. "Megatron. Hannah will pull through. She is strong just like you. She has been through the same things that you have been through." He said and explained to his son. Megatron knew that his father was right. You will pull through. Just like he does. Megatron was thinking when he heard one of his soldiers' voices. "Sir." The soldier's voice said. Megatron turned.

"Soldier. Please tell me that you have news that the queen and the sparklings are alright." He asked him. He looked at him. The soldier stepped back. He was afraid to tell his master. "Sir. The queen is okay. But... the heirs... they didn't make it." He said and replied back to his master. Megatron's eyes immediately widened. Soon tears were pouring out of his optics. He was not going to see his sparklings being born or being brought into this world. Galvatron waved a servo to the soldier. The soldier quickly left. Galvatron quickly got up and he hugged his brother. Megatron immediately embraced his brother. "Megatron. Hannah needs you. She also lost something too." He said to his son.

Megatron knew that his and his brother's father was right. He was always right and he was never wrong. He grabbed his drink. He poured it down his intake and he walked off. Devastated by the loss of his and his queen's sparklings. "Dad. We need to do something for Hannah and Megatron." He said to his father. He looked at his son. "Yes. We should. But let's do it later. Let Hannah and Megatron have time alone. We need to let them grieve for the loss of their sparklings. If they need us. We'll be there for them." He said and replied back to his son. He nodded. They both went back to their drinks and went back to talking. Still sad that Megatron and Hannah lost something special.

Location: Kaon Palace

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Med Bay:

Knockout was checking your vitals when the doors opened to the room. He looked and saw his master. Megatron waved a servo. Telling Knockout to leave him be with his queen. He immediately left to let his master have some time alone with you. Megatron walked over. He bent down. He gently caressed your cheeks with his digits. You opened your optics and you saw your warlord. "I... I'm sorry, Megsy. I failed with the twins." I said to Megatron. Megatron slightly smiled. "No you didn't, Hannah. And don't say something like that. You caught something that we weren't able to stop or handle. My queen, things like this happen." He said and explained to me. "Stay with me, Megsy. Don't leave me." I said and asked him. Megatron slowly climbed on the med berth and he held you close to him. I rested my helm on his chest. I wanted to hear the hum of his spark. It always finds a way to get me to relax. Megatron slowly caressed your wings with his digits. Soon before I knew it. I fell into a deep recharge. Having my warlord right by my side. Megatron looked and saw you fast asleep. He smiled. He kissed the top of your helm. Megatron slowly climbed off the med berth. He gently laid you down. Without waking you up. He then walked out to speak to Soundwave.

Soundwave's Room:

Inside Soundwave's Room:

Soundwave was at his desk looking at his datapad with old photos. He then heard the doors open to his room. He looked and saw his master. "How are you feeling, Soundwave." He asked him. "Okay. I still feel a little woozy. But I should be alright." He said and replied back to his master. Megatron walked over. "Soundwave. You are needed down at Maccadams oil house." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave looked at him. "A... are you okay with this master?" He asked his master. Megatron nodded. "Yes. I am. You used to do this before the war started." He said and replied back to Soundwave. Soundwave smiled. He got up and grabbed his stuff. "Oh. And I heard. I am sorry for the loss of the heirs." He said to his master. "Yes. Thank you. I don't know how Hannah is going to pull through this. But we all are going to be there for her and for me." He said and explained to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. He walked off. Heading to Maccadams oil house. Megatron walked off. Heading back to the med bay.

Med Bay:

You were resting but you opened your optics and you didn't see your warlord. I groaned. Soon I felt a hard pain. I immediately cried out. I was crying when I felt servos on my shoulders. "Megsy. It hurts." I said to Megatron while crying. Megatron looked at the monitors. His eyes immediately widened. He noticed that your Energon levels were going down. Way down. He immediately ran. The doors open. "KNOCKOUT!!!!!" He shouted. Soon he heard peds running towards his direction. He saw Knockout. He ran in. Knockout walked over. "Master. I gave her Energon." He said to his master. Megatron walked over and sat down. "Do it Knockout." He said to Knockout. "Do what, my Liege." He asked his master.

"Do an energon blood transfusion. Transfer my energon blood to her. It's the only way. I can't afford to lose her." He said and replied back to Knockout. Knockout quickly went over. And he started the procedure. Megatron watched this being done. He felt a little woozy once his energon blood was being extracted. But he didn't care. Your health was all he cared about. Not his. He needed you. And you needed him. Soon it was done. Knockout handed his master an energon cube. Megatron took it and he drank it. Soon he saw you coming around. You opened your optics. You looked and you saw your warlord sitting down across from you and having something on his arm. "Megsy. What's that on your arm?" I asked him.

He looked at me. "Don't worry about it. And don't worry about me. I am fine. Just get some rest. You need the rest my dear." He said and replied back to me. I nodded. "Tell me tomorrow." I said and asked Megatron. He chuckled. "I will." He said and replied back to me. "Promise." I said and asked Megatron. He chuckled. "I promise, my queen. Now get some rest." He said and replied back to me. Soon I fell into a deep recharge. Knockout left and went to get a good night's recharge. Megatron looked at you. Seeing your sleeping form. He was happy that you pulled through. He sighs.

"I am glad you are going to be okay, my queen. I really need you. I really don't know what I would do if I had lost you. Just like our sparklings. I just wish we got to see our twins and meet them. But now that's not going to happen." He said to himself. He rested his optics. He had tears going down his faceplates. But he just didn't know how to explain it to his and your daughter and the triplets. Soon before he knew it. He fell into a deep recharge. Happy that he didn't lose you. But you and Megatron lost something important today. That was your unborn twin sparklings. And it's not going to be easy. But you both know you will have all the love and support that you will get from all your family and friends.

This Page Was Finished/Completed On July 20th, 2023.

Words: 2,812

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 22 24
This story is part 8 to shockwave and Marcy story. And also to how Megatron meets FlameHeart. Please enjoy
17K 659 19
Sequel to 'You saved me (A Dreadwing Tale) If you have not read the first book, I would advise doing so. We left our hero's at a major loss. Shelby'...
9.1K 236 33
This story is a working progress. Can't stop making new stories. But this story is about Hannah. Which she is a human. But she is also seeing and dat...
4.3K 76 15
Firestar Prime was the daughter of the autobot leader Optimus Prime. But when trouble occurs at base due to a failed science experiment. Firestar mus...