Little Sainz🩰

By IndieStarkey

Roma sainz! I don't know what to write in here also I cba so just read and lmk More

(extra) family mems

28 1 0
By IndieStarkey

Roma- "please can I be the dog instead of the baby"

Olivia- "Fine but lets pretend I treat you like a puppy"

Roma- "but I want to be like piñon!"

Olivia- "but he's too big Roma"

Roma- "dada! Olivia won't let me be piñon"

Olivia- "fine be him then but im not playing."

Roma Sainz. Carlos' first child and only child, 5yrs old is the most energetic child ever, has a love for football and real madrid and is in multiple Academy's. she hates anything girly and is the youngest in their family. Roma has the most beautiful brown eyes surrounded by her luscious eye lashes that she got both from her dad, she had sun kissed dark brunette hair that is thin and ends just past her upper back, she has freckles that trail along her nose and under her eyes. she's very small and adores her father but also is his mini twin. she was born on the 25th August 2019.

Olivia Sainz. Blanca sainz' First child and only child, 7yrs old and is the most princessy girly girl ever. Olivia Adores anything pink and bright, she does modelling and Dance. ever since her little cousin Roma was born, she has always loved to baby her around and dress her up. well she would try too... Olivia has gorgeous long Black hair that is close to curly, she has brown eyes that you melt into.  she looks up to her Aunt and her mother like they are goddesses. she was born on the 8th may 2018.

16th may 2023 at 12:29pm

The two young girls play separately while their family sits at the table in the garden of the Sainz household where Blanca, Carlos and Ana grew up. 

Olivia- "mama im bored" 

Blanca- "you have your cousin to play with honey"

Olivia- "she's being boring and not playing house"

The family chuckles at Olivias comment and them they're attention turns to little Roma who is practicing bicycle kicks

Carlos sr- "careful there little Ramos, you don't want to break your neck" 

Roma- "im fine baba" 

The girl keeps throwing the ball and almost doing backflips while kicking the ball in the air whilst on the other side of the garden Olivia peacefully plays with her baby dolls.

Olivia doesn't like Roma playing with her toys because the 5yr old likes to 'face paint' them with sharpies or she likes to have them abducted by the swamp monsters but in everyone else's eyes they see Roma throwing mud on the dolls using her WWE figures. 

Reyes- "why don't we take them to the beach or something?" 

Carlos- "sure mama. but we will take two separate cars"

Blanca- "good idea, im not listening to them fighting in the backseat."

Carlos walks over to his daughter and lifts her up with one arm whilst tickling her with the other 

Carlos- "come on time to go to the beach"

They arrive at the beach 

Carlos carries a bag full of supplies over the burning sand while his menace daughter runs ahead with a football in her arms

Carlos sr- "how did I know you would bring that ball eh?"                 

Carlos- "she is addicted papa"

Carlos spreads the towels across the sand so him and his family can sit. Roma starts free styling random tricks whilst Olivia unpacks her barbie mermaids 

Olivia- "Roma play mermaids with me please"                                                         

Roma- "nahhhh im going to swim, dada can you help me"

Carlos holds a towel around his daughters body with one hand and with the other he helps her pull the tight swimming costume over her shoulders. the 5yr old runs down to the shore with her older cousin not far behind in her bikini and her arms full of barbie mermaids, Roma splashes Olivia which earns her a furious look from Blanca so she decides to leave Olivia to play. After a couple of hours of splashing around, Roma gets tired and walks back up to her family 

Reyes- "Carlitos dear, you forgot to put sunscreen on your baby's back! she is burnt"

Roma hysterically laughs at her grandmother shouting at her dad.

Carlos- "shes fine mama it will just turn into tan"

Blanca "Ana has invited us to her house for dinner"

Carlos sr- "lets go back to the house and get ready then"

They arrive back home

Roma walks into the house with her swimming costume down to her waist and her family follows behind, Carlos walks his daughter into his bedroom and runs a bath for her.

Carlos- "go ahead Amor, get in"

Roma takes off her swim wear and gets into the bath, Carlos washes the salty water out of her hair and off of her body, he then leaves her to play and throws on some fresh underwear, khaki shorts and a polo shirt. After Carlos is changed and freshened up he lifts Roma onto the bath mat  and wraps a towel around her body, he dries her body and she sits on the bed dying to run around, Carlos slips her new underwear onto her and then dresses her in the new Inter-Miami kit with Messi on the back. After Romas Inter socks are on Carlos sprits Aftershave on the both of them and they both walk into the kitchen where the family sits.

Blanca- "come over here baby, you need your hair done"

Blanca Brushes out Romas straight brunette hair and she then wet braids both sides, while Blanca finishes her hair Olivia comes out of the living room wearing a grey dress with knee high socks and her curly brunette hair loose down her back, she earns lots of whoop whoops from the family whilst Roma is too busy admiring the football that is in the corner of the kitchen.

At Ana's house 

Ana- "come in come in! its lovely to see you all and hello my babies!!!! Olivia you look gorgeous honey! oh my little cutie Roma your kit suits you so well amor!"

Carlos- "lovely too see you again Ana"

Blanca- "hey fabulous!"

Carlos sr- "hello darling"

Reyes- "my baby!"

Olivia- "I missed you Aunt Ana"

Roma- "hello Auntie what are we eating?"

The family gather at the dining table whilst Ana's chef hands out a pasta carbonara meal for each person, they all chat together and of course enjoy their food.

Blanca- "how's your food Liv" 

Olivia- "its so nice!"

Carlos- "how is your food little menace?"

Roma- "I am devouring it so very very delicious"

Reyes- "I did not know my 5yr old granddaughter could say such big words"

Ana- "she's looking more and more like Carlitos every day! don't you guys think?"

Blanca- "I fully agree, look at Carlos' eyes and then Roma's eyes! there's no difference"

Reyes- "i can see a little bit of Sr in her"

Carlos- "I always say that"

Carlos Sr- "well Jr looks exactly like me so it only makes sense that Roma does"

Roma- "im finished can I go in your yard Ana?"

Ana- "sure but be careful its almost dark"

The family keeps chattering whilst Roma bounces around her aunties garden with the random tools she finds that probably belong to Ana's Husband. After a while of playing she goes inside to find everyone hugging each other 

Carlos- "oh there you are, give everyone hugs we are leaving early because tomorrow is race day"

Roma goes around and lets everyone squeeze her to death and she reaches her Baba and hugs him lovingly 

Reyes- "she clearly has favourites"

Roma- "no my dada is my favourite and then Baba my second"

After finishing her hug with her second favourite she reaches up to her dad, Carlos lifts her up and she lays her head on his shoulder. 

Carlos- "someones tired now so I better get going, love you all see you after the race"

Carlos Sr- "safe journeys son, good luck on the race tomorrow we will be watching, Bye Roma darling!"

everyone says goodbye and they then leave

At Carlos' House

Carlos Dresses his daughter into her football pjs and he tucks her neatly into her bed

Roma- "night papa I love you so much"

Carlos- "night Baby I love you so much more"

Romas night ends with a kiss off her Daddy.

WRITERS NOTE

I have 0 clue what this is also im sorry for any spelling mistakes im writing this at half 1 in the morning so yeah im falling asleep rn.

Might do a part two of the race day

what do we think about Roma? she seems like a brat so im not that keen with her.

Anyways I have no clue what people will think of this so goodbye people 

<<<<<<<<<<<333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
166K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
146K 4.8K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x