๏น•แด€ส€แด› | ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐ฑ ๏ฟฝ...

By HikaruSenpapi

โ™ก ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ. (Slight) ๐˜๐š๐ง... More

00 | DISCLAIMER
01 | ADOLESCENCE
02 | OMNISCIENT
03 | ร‰MERVEILLER
04 | ร‰BLOUISSANT
05 | HIRAETH
06 | TOSKA
07 | SOLACE
08 | SERENDIPITY
09 | ASTROPHILE
10 | ETHEREAL
11 | DELICATE
12 | APRICITY
13 | DOMESTIC
14 | REDAMANCY

10k Special: Traveling with da boyz!

4.1K 228 147
By HikaruSenpapi

I have late night
conversations with the moon;
He tells me about the sun
and i tell the moon about you
ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| Special Chapter |

YOU remember your young self watching k-dramas with ichihara every day-offs laying down at the soft mattress of the couch, it is no doubt the korean culture and heritage are indeed beautiful, the vibrant cuisine, clothing, places and art. you very much admired the culture.

Right now you were standing blown-away at the news ego told you through phone.

" EH WE'RE GOING TO SOUTH KOREA FOR 4 WEEKS YOU FUC-??! "

" Just y'know that i'm wearing headphones at full volume, problem child." ego grumbled simply ignored the incoming foul words spilling out yer' mouth.

" don't care, didn't ask. " you deadpanned. "

" Whatever, just pack your stuffs and we're leaving at saturday."

TAKING a ferry instead of a plane from tokyo to Seoul is quite a hassle for people with motion sickness and nausea, though getting a Jet lag from plane flights is also worse, boarding a ferry across Korea Strait from tokyo takes approximately 5 hours 14 minutes yet flying with the plane only takes 2 hours 35 minutes, ego really wants us to suffer huh, fuckin' bitch?

Now your standing wobbly at the balcony of the ship holding for your dear life on rin's arm who's nibbling on cold popsicles quietly chuckling at your dilenma, then there's bachira dragging isagi's lifeless body soul evaporating in his mouth, who just finished throwing up from the sea sickness at the background and everyone else continued to their business while the crime unfold.

Anri scolding ego who's eating instant noodles instead of eating the whole ass buffet she bought. mf that shit is expensive.

There's also aryu taking selfies for his instagram he also tied up his hair in low ponytail due to his silky hair swaying through the strong winds of the sea resulting of it being messy or his hair poking in to some's eyeballs and face, that hair can be weaponize, he also asked m/n for selfie for clout aha-

" AW, man.. bubble tea already run out..? well isn't this just fuckin' cruel. " m/n thought as a frown crawling to his pretty face at the counter only to found that he missed all the luscious bubble tea with his favorite flavor included, everyone in the room and a mile can feel his mood dampening at such distance.

You then felt a cold sensation at your arm, you tilt your head as your eyes widen.

" ah..hey you can have mine..you look quite sad..."

A lean man with long reddish pink hair gently swaying at the wind and timid deep pink irises, such long lashes and pink lips..spoken softly reaching his hand pressing the cold drink on your arm pink dust spreading on his cheeks, looking away.

"..so pretty.." you murmured quietly.

" huh..? "

You impulsively walk towards the pretty boy infront of you, and whimsically hugged him as thank you for such a kind gesture resulting for the pretty boy to yelp and hug back in instict, giving away the last drop of bubble tea for a stranger like him?? who does that...

" H-HEY-"

" Ne, pretty stranger what's your name, hm? "

" A-ah.. it's Chigiri..hyoma.."

" Wahhh such a pretty name for a pretty boy! "

" Hey! don't talk as if you're not pretty yourself..."

" Aw look at you blushin' ! "

" Hey don't tease me now! "

ONCE the ship docked at the land of South Korea, everyone scrambles all their way out, the first destination was to visit the ancient temples then food ehehe.

" Woahh it's so much bigger than the Imperial Palace in tokyo! " M/n excitedly eyeing the ethereal structure infront of him, local people are very kind and respected his boundaries aswell with everyone, some people recognized him too and politely asked for a photo left and right.

" It's the Gyeongbokgung Palace..n/n. "

" Woahh really?! Thas' so cool how'd ya know that rin..? "

Rin said proceeding to ruffle the soft (h/c) hair of his beloved boy who's eyes got twinkling full of wonder at the sight of the new environment. until..uh.

" Ne, rin-kun can we borrow n/n for awhile~! "

Purple and white tuft of hair caught the sight of Rin's teal irises his gaze slightly hardening jealously bubbling up his stomach.

Reo and Nagi stood staring at the both of the boys infront o them, they don't mean to interupt such an moment for them, but when it comes to their m/n well..it's fucking on.

" hmm..whatever." rin hesitated he doesn't want to let you go but he wanted you to have fun even without him. aw..

" Wahh hello reo and nagi! " You smiled at them, your eye lids curving into crescents your pretty long lashes fluttering.

Such a pretty smile..pretty lips..pretty eyes..

" we missed you n/n.."

Nagi whispered burying his face your shoulder, nuzzling on your neck slithering his arms on your torso while reo leaned his head on your other shoulder.

" Seishiro.. we just met each other an hour ago.."

" that still counts y'know.."

" hehe typical nagi! "

HONESTLY you've tried grilled barbecue before in japan many times and it's called Yakiniku which uses more beef but in south korea they called it Samgyupsal which means pork belly and you find it fascinating and holy shit it taste heavenly, you've been in korea before with your coach for taekwondo training though you never tried it due to prep meals and proper diet at such young age but still, you're a growing boy enjoy your life darlin'

You sat between rin and isagi who's busy cooking and feeding you while everyone at the other side was chaos, theres kunigami scolding bachira to not touch the flaming fire,

Aryu and chigiri having a beef( heh get it?) tokimitsu eating beside rin crying inside because his mouth is on fire eating kimchi.

There's also reo and nagi ganging up on shidou threatening to fork him if he gets close to you, ego trying ramyeon for the first time which is korean instant noodles and anri losing her mind at the bills, after that you guys travelled to Jeju Island to try sea foods which gave isagi an heart attack seeing a whole ass octopus at the plates.

All that shit didn't stop there yet.. that's for the next episode..

Then dropped dead at the bed.

Next Day...

" HUH- WHAT?! "

Caws of the crows can be heard through the hallways.

" Tone it down will you?..everyone is sleeping numbnuts." Ego grimaced.

M/n who's jaw slacked at the statement ego just dropped, this mf just dropped a fuckin bomb.

" Whatcha mean is, itoshi sae visiting here at our hotel tomorrow and your just telling me alone right now and ya want me to fetch at the airport?! "

" Yeah. "

" YOU MOFO-"

" Have you ever heard of a surprise? "

" No shit eggnog you could've gave us an heart attack instead."

" Supposedly itoshi sae was landing on japan yesterday to mainly visit you, then he got informed that you're having a vacation at south korea with the other blue lock players, now he's coming here."

" Damn..not even to visit rin? how ambitious yet cruel..though i wouldn't mind fetching him.." m/n thought.

" Are you aware that rin and sae got a feud with each other? it by means arguing and heavy tension i mean..i did grew up with them then sae left afterwards."

" I am well aware problem child, what you allow, is what will continue and im just making them both a favor~! "

" Stop grinning like that you look ugly af bro."

" shut."

" It's awfully cold. very awful." rin though with a scowl forming on his face eyes close. shuffling at the soft mattress of the bed gliding his arms only to found, no m/n. his eyes shot open.

" What the fuck..? " rin puzzled at the sight of your side he remember tightening his grip around your waist last night fearing of you falling down the bed..since there's only single beds in the hotel..so much a 5 star rating.

" maybe his just hanging out with the other—"

" Oh m/n? i haven't seen him since earlier."

" Fuck."

" Why did you call all of us here is there any problems..if it's about the bill i can handle it? " Reo asked while at the crowd.

" No i just wanted to make an announcement. " Ego simply said.

" Where's n/n..? " Nagi grumbled clearly irritated not seeing the tuft of (h/c) haired boy everywhere, making everyone heard and realize that your presence is gone, you aura emits warm and solace to their hearts making them agitated at the fact that their boy went away.

" Yeah where's n/n? "

" I haven't seen him too this morning.."

" My morning kisses.."

Everybody murmured.

" Hey, Hey! problem child went to fetch someone, which cue for my announcement, we have a guest visiting supposedly only him yet got cancelled due to our trip here in seoul. "

" A guest huh who could that be? "

" What's so special about them making m/n be the one to fetch them personally huh..? "

" Why do n/n have to fetch him why not someone else..? "

" That is because our guest personally requested problem child to fetch him at the airport."

" And if i may ask who is our guest? "

" Oh? Glad you asked, It's Itoshi Sae. " Ego flatly said.

" WHAAT?! " Everybody in the room died.

" What the fuck..? that bastard..alone with my n/n..? "

" Hey..anri-chan did we make it in time..? " M/n asked while sitting in frog-style looking up at smiling anri waiting patiently at the Incheon International Airport.

" Of course! in fact we came 6 minutes earlier! " anri gladly informed the boy.

" hmm.."

After awhile anri bought you some snacks so you wouldn't be too bored at the waiting stage, such a kind lady.

Suddenly anri's phone rang causing your ear to twitch, you saw the caller id " Girolain Davidi " it's sae's manager."

" Ah! really you guys landed? we will be waiting here at the gates."

Your glimmering irises shifted to the other side only to caught a familiar person, oh.

In instict your legs drag you to that person, bated breaths, ah there it was reddish brown hair, long batting eye lashes and enchanting teal eyes glimmering reflecting to his own, it's really him, he's grown.

You sped up, only to collide with his broad shoulders your arms wrapping around the reddish brown haired man as your legs securely clung on his torso.

" SAE YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS HUH!? " You cried as you nuzzled on his neck inhaling his scent along with his perfume his hair tickling you, you press down kisses on his neck up to his jaw. hah! take that ya bastard.

Sae on the other hand tightening his grip on your waist, heat rising on his cheeks carefully to not let you fall, as he felt you kissing his neck shamelessly infront of everyone. hah you really did not change huh? He loves that, most importantly he loves you.

" Oi, i missed you idiot."

" Heh i missed you too, bastard."

A/N!!

- EHEHHEE SAE‼️❓‼️🙀

- Completely aware of the feuds between the coutries haha though i wouldn't want to get into that I'm just admiring both the coutries. haha your boy loves to listen history classes.

- Thank you so much for the 10k- ey 11k now reads?! holy fuckin' shit, y'all aren't playin' huh? ya love this book dat much?? ilysm whoever you are readin this just want ya to know that i appreciate ya i know all of ya and I'm lookin my notifs don' lie.🧐 Ehehe lyy💗💗

- Ey ey now enjoy yerself for a bit💗

- See ya in the next one it's gettin spicy yo!! 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 861 13
in which 300 high school students aged between 15 and 18 are embarked on a project that was launched in japan to create the best soccer player. Or In...
63.5K 1.6K 13
edit : this is a piece of shit DO NOT READ. โ” โ JUST LOOK AFTER THOSE WEAK BOYS FOR ME โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ†ณ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก a soccer girl gets fo...
53K 2.5K 18
เณƒโ€โžท ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿฌ ๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ ! ( 17 / 18+ ) ยก! โž ๐™”๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™๐™€ ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™๐™€ ๐™‡๐™Š๐˜พ๐™† ๐™“ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™€ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‘๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ to another country tu...