LITTLE MISS PETTY

drealempress tarafından

"What happened to the Villain?" and "Who truly is she?" The Villains never get a story, so what's happening n... Daha Fazla

AUTHOR'S NOTE {1}.
1. MISTER BLUE.
2. SACRIFICES.
3. BUT BLUE.
4. HER EVERYTHING.
5. BLUE WAS GONE.
6. THE SNOWS.
7. STUPID ENGAGEMENT.
8. BLUE DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE.
9. REVENGE.
10. THE PETTIEST.
11. YOU'RE NOT READY FOR SENIOR HIGH.
12. FUCK IT, LITERALLY.
13. FRUSTRATION.
14. EVIL IMPULSES.
15. STUNT PULLERS.
16. QUEEN OF R.A.A.
18. SOCIOPATH.
19. DADDY!
20. THE QUEEN AND I.
21. TRAPPED.
22. I...LIKED IT?
23. IT'S CORONATION DAY BITCHES.
24. THE START OF A SCANDAL.
25. ON LOCKDOWN {PART ONE}.
26. ON LOCKDOWN {PART TWO}.
27. AFTER LOCKDOWN.
28. VANILLA WIFE.
29. THE ART OF WORSHIPPING.
30. REPAIRS AND BREAKING.
31. ONE LAST GAZE.
32. FOR THE SECOND TIME.
33. A LOVELY SIGHT TO BEHOLD.
34. BLACKMAIL AT IT'S PEAK.
35. EARLY MORNING SNACKS.
36. THE NEW GIRL.
37. RUIN OR GET RUINED?
38. THE BEGINNING OF A REVENGE.
39. FOOLISH AND PETTY IMPULSES.
40. THE ART OF INFLUENCE AND THE CONCEPT OF POSSIBILITY.
41. AGREEMENTS AND BLACKMAILS.
42. ANGER, PAIN, VOID, AND WANT FOR DESTRUCTION.
43. SANITY?
44. A TASTE OF DEFIANCE.
45. MADNESS.
46. THE BITTERNESS BEFORE THE REVENGE.
47.EXHALE?
48. INHALE?
49. VOID.
50. SCANDALS.
51. POISONS AND BOMBS.
52. WHOSE KID IS THAT?
53. BURDENS.
54. IMAGINATION OR REAL LIFE?
55. WILL SHE WIN?
56. A DREAM COME TRUE?
57. A NIGHTMARE COME TRUE.
58. WHAT IS WORSE THAN DEATH?
59. A LONG AWAITED REVENGE.
60. A REUNION TO REMEMBER {PART ONE}.
61. A REUNION TO REMEMBER {PART TWO}.
62. PUNCHES AND PANIC ATTACKS.
63. HOW TO LET GO.
64. HOW TO BE FREE.
65. WEDDING BELLS RINGING, BUT NOT MINE.
66. DO VILLAINS GET HAPPY ENDINGS?
67. EVERY GIRL'S DREAM.
68. BUT THIS IS MY DREAM.
69. EPILOGUE: OUR REALITY.
70. EPILOGUE: A VILLAINY ENDING.
AUTHOR'S NOTE {2}.

17. A TEA WITH THE QUEEN.

23 1 2
drealempress tarafından

COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE🙃❄️

**AGES FIFTEEN TO SIXTEEN**

CHLOÉ'S POV:

I turned around with a scowl on my face to look at my annoying senior —Tiffany Lanes. "What do you want, Tiffany?" I gave her a bored expression after she called my name.

"You are presented with the honor of being invited to Diana Thompson's residence this evening by four thirty for some...tea. Do not be late, Chloé." She spoke sharply.

"Your British accent is really making it hard to take your medieval England looking words seriously. You sound like Diana's Butler she got from the 16th Century." I blinked at her.

"I am not a butler!" She defended angrily. "Unlike you Americans, I have class and know how to speak proper English." She rose her chin up.

"Pfft, whatever." I dismissively waved my hand at her and proceeded to enter the car.

"I hope you do not plan on turning away the meeting." Her eyebrows scrunched at me.

"You and her majesty's 'meeting' can go to hell, Butler Tiffany." I started the engine.

"For the last time, I am not a Butler!"

"Oh forgive me Tiffany." I mocked her accent. "You are one of Diana's ladies-in-waiting." I smirked and closed the door. In a split second, I drove past her angry self and proceeded to the Junior Block where I found my sisters already outside. Kylie was busy taking a selfie, not like that was abnormal. But Courtney paced around impatiently.

I shook my head at the two of them as they made their way to the car. They both struggled on who would sit in front, so in order to avoid partiality, I sternly ordered both of them to the back. They were the definition of Tom and Jerry in real life honestly.

"Why do you look so mad Chloé?" Kylie finally brought down her phone and focused on me as I drove. She cared so much about me.

"It's nothing." I said.

"C'mon, tell us. We're your sisters, what if we can help you with whatever is going on with you. You've been sad for weeks now."

"We?" I heard Courtney say.

"Of course WE, Courtney! We're sisters."

"Exactly, SISTERS, not the power-puff girls." She hissed.

Kylie gasped dramatically. "Do you know what we should all dress up as for this year's Halloween?!"

"Oh dear Lord." Courtney regretted what she said.

"THE POWER-PUFF GIRLS!" She squealed to the point my ears hurt. "I'll be Bubbles, Chloé will be Blossom because she's the oldest and a natural born leader, while you'll be Buttercup!" She giggled happily.

"Why do I get to be the angry one?" Courtney asked and I snorted.

"Because you're always angry?" Kylie answered with a nervous chortle.

"Screw you, I'll be Bubbles." Courtney said and I instantly knew an argument would soon start.

"NO FAIR! I wanna be Bubbles. She has blonde hair and has the cutest personality ever!" Kylie whined.

"Grow up Kylie. I'm Bubbles and it's final." Courtney fought back.

"BUT—"

"I need the two of you's advice!" I said to stop the upcoming argument as I made a U-turn. They both settled down quietly. "Imagine the Queen of England sends her rude scullery maid to invite you to Buckingham Palace, or even Windsor Castle." Even though I couldn't see my sisters' faces, I knew they were definitely looking at me weirdly.

"Uh huh?" Courtney said.

"But you don't exactly like the Queen of England and—"

"Wait.." Kylie cut me off. "Are you trying to say that the Queen of England invited you to meet her?!"

"No you big idiot! She's being metaphorical!...for some strange reason. She just means the Queen of England in our school. Wait, who's the Queen of England in our school?"

"Seriously Court? It's Diana bloody Thompson." Kylie answered in a duh tone. "I'd kill to be her maid."

"Hold on, are you trying to say Diana Thompson invited you to go to her house?" Courtney asked and I nodded. I saw through the rear view mirror that they immediately froze to their seats.

"CHLOÉ! O.M.GEE!! When are you going?! This is a big deal! Diana Thompson noticed my sister?! You're literally a princess now! Are you guys best friends?! Will she come over to our house and have a sleepover?!" Our blonde sister got excited.

"Hold on, did you say yes?" Courtney stopped her.

I heaved a sigh. "Well, she sent Tiffany Lanes to tell me she wants to see me."

"And what did you sayyy?" Kylie persisted for an answer.

"You want a word for word answer or simply just a yes or no?"

"Word for word, Chloé Williamson." Courtney said with an impatient tone.

"I said to her idiotic scullery maid; 'You and her majesty's 'meeting' can go to hell, Butler Tiffany.'" I let out and not just Kylie but even Courtney made a very dramatic gasp.

"Are you trying to get yourself blacklisted?!" Kylie shouted.

"I always knew you were a crazy bitch but not a complete idiotic psycho!" Courtney added.

"I'm not going." I hissed.

"Chloé what if she wants to take you under her wings? What if she wants to be your friend?" Kylie said so innocently but I dismissed.

They worried me all throughout the ride until we got to our gates and into the house. They even followed me up to my room to convince me to go. Kylie was scared of my reputation depleting because I refused her, and Courtney warned me of getting blacklisted by the Queen Bee for my arrogance. Blacklisting in R.A.A was a very socially sorrowful thing so I understood where they were coming from.

But still, why should I go and what the hell does she was to talk to me about? My heart began to beat as my mind ran to the night of the Welcome Party. The image of her blowing off Daniel made me sick to my stomach and rose up my anger. What if me turning her invitation away is showing that I am scared to face her? I don't want her to think I'm scared.

I plan to destroy her before she graduates after all.

So what should I do? Go?

What if she talks about that night and finds out I have feelings for Daniel Snow? Despite me being in a relationship with André fucking Lombardi.

She won't. I learnt a few things about hiding emotions from the many years I spent with Blue. If there were anything you needed to do when you were hiding your feelings, don't you ever let them know you're mad with rage.

❄️

"I'm here to see Diana." I said from inside my car to the obnoxious security man that stared at me like I was an armed robber.

"What is your name young lady?" He looked at me up and down.

"Chloé, Chloé Williamson." I rose my chin up as I said my surname with pride.

His stuck up attitude reduced a little before he went past the gates to confirm. After some protocols and even signing an N.D.A.

Jesus, Diana, it was just a visit.

I got let in and parked my car at the side of the cream colored castle looking mansion owned by the Thompsons. It screamed old money and dainty. I didn't get escorted into the house but the back of it. I was expecting a giant pool but I was led to the most beautiful garden I had even seen in my life.

All sorts of flowers and fruits planted everywhere in perfect positions. My eyes landed at the pastry filled round table in the middle with four chairs. The setting was in the Victorian era as Diana Thompson sat at the head with Tiffany at her right, and Ada at her left. They were all chatting and laughing until they noticed me and quieted down.

Ada Obasi held up her teacup and saucer with her little pinkie as she carried the brim of the cup to her lips and gracefully sipped it. Diana did the same as she stared at me, but Tiffany was busy sending daggers to my head with her eyes. She was obviously still furious of how I talked to her at the school's parking lot.

Should I apologize to my Senior? Fuck no.

My jaw felt the need to drop to the floor. They were having a bloody tea party around four in the evening like it was still morning. Diana was definitely extra, she reminded me a lot of Kylie but more stuck up and powerful. And less talkative. I gazed at the two Butlers dressed up in their navy blue uniforms, standing still as they awaited for Diana's request or command.

"Chloé." She smiled at me while placing her tea on the table. "Please, have a seat." She gestured at the seat opposite her on the table that was filled with sweets, biscuits, strawberries, grapes, different dainty teapots, et cetera.

Are those blue colored macrons?!

"You have a beautiful garden." I said in a rigid tone as I waltzed to the seat. But just when I was about to pull out my seat, the Butlers came and pulled it out for me to sit. Diana watched my every move as I took my place on the table while they served me tea and biscuits.

"Thank you, my Mother loves the scenery." She spoke.

"What would you like? Jasmine tea or..." They presented options of different teas to chose from.

Considering I needed to stay as calm as possible, I chose Jasmine tea. The last thing I needed was for Diana to take advantage of my angry feelings. "Thank you." I nodded at her nice and helpful Butlers.

"Your Mother must have good taste. Your garden is breathtaking, I'd like to someday have something like this to take care of and nurture." I said truthfully before sipping the hot yet sweet tea.

Thank goodness Mother made sure all—well, most of us ace our social grace and etiquette classes. Especially me considering I was going to be the wife of a Lombardi. I needed to be perfectly trained and trimmed in the eyes of the society. There was no room for flaws and mistakes...only perfection.

"I love the set." I complimented more.

"My Mother is obsessed with vintage teacups. She got them from Malaysia two years ago." Diana confessed with a shaking of head at her Mother's weird interest.

"She must be fancy." I said. "And so are you I presume?"

"Of course she is." Tiffany plastered a fake smile. "Diana is the only daughter and child of The Right Honorable Lorraine Thompson." She spoke with pride as though she shared a Mother with Diana. "The Viscountess of Austerton."

"Impressive." Was all I could say. Not exactly impressed to the point I'd show it. My Grandaunt was the Marchioness of Pembroke after all.

"She is also a prominent member in the House of Lords. The Viscountess is—"

"Enough about my Mother, Tiffany." Diana cuts her off along with a stressed sigh. "We need privacy." She said and Ada wasted no time in leaving while the other bitch gave me another death glare before standing and going.

I gazed at the Butlers who remained still with their nose up high to the sky as they stood like dainty soldiers.

As if reading my mind, Diana talked. "Don't worry about them, they all swore oaths to keep all conversations of my Mother's and mine confidential." She winked at me before grabbing a macron and taking a bite out of it.

"I love the cotton tablecloth. It's so soft and dainty..." I began to beat around the bush but Diana quickly cut me off after a minute of my rant.

"I am in the know of your history with Daniel Snow. I see the way you look at him in the cafeteria, I see the way he looks and stalks you during Cheerleading practice. Like he is hatching a plan on how to kidnap you and make sure no one ever finds you." She spoke plainly and I blinked with shock written all over.

Way to go blow your cover, Chloé.

Daniel stalked me? She was definitely lying.

That bastard was too busy being a pretentious goody two shoes to pay attention to me.

"Y—"

"Do not lie Chloé, or even accuse me of lying. I have spies everywhere, and researchers as well in your hall. You might think everyone has forgotten about you and him right before you two entered middle school. But I have news for you." She leaned in. "Not all has forgotten about the past." She then settled back. "And besides, I was just two classes away from you when you were in the first grade so I know of your history a little bit. I know more than you think I know, or anyone knows." She smiled.

"You don't know anything about me." I pretended like I was calm as I sipped my tea.

"I know that you don't love André."

I accidentally choked on my tea, which made me cough hard. "I..." Cough. "...lovehim!" Cough. Cough.

"Only liars choke to death." Her face became emotionless.

I regained myself back. "So...let's see if you're a liar. I know you can't stand the fact that Brey Macaulay is all over me like a lost fucking puppy." I blinked innocently as I watched her face fall for two straight seconds. "Awww...you don't have to choke for me to see you're about to lie. Your face tells it all."

"I don't have feelings for Brey!" She exclaimed.

"Your Ladyship, I never said you did. I just said that you don't like him near me." I shrugged with a smile.

"Don't call me that." Her tone warned.

"You want me to call you 'Your Majesty' instead?'" I gasped. "Don't you think that salutation is a bit too much for a Viscountess? Wouldn't the Queen be a bit offended?"

"I am not a Viscountess."

"Oh you most certainly are. Well, in a matter of years."

"Shut up."

"MAKE ME." I resisted the urge to slam the table so I grinned sinisterly.

"Do not make me your enemy, Chloé Williamson. You will honestly regret it for the rest of your school life."

"If you honestly think I am the least scared of you, you really have something coming your way."

"The number one rule you have to follow if you're aspiring to be the Queen of R.A.A is to respect me and fall into good graces with me."

I scoffed. "I will never become one of your puppets. Do I look like a follower to you?"

"I have no interest in making you my puppet, you are not worthy of that title, sweetheart." She belittled me. I was about to attack when she cut me off...AGAIN. "Call it more of...being under my wings."

So Kylie was right.

But what made her think I'd accept?

"Hard pass." I spoke with folded arms.

"Accept and I'll teach you every known and unknown tactic in the book to make Snow fall at your feet and destroy him." She let out without any ounce of hesitation.

I sat still as I stared at her with confusion. "And why would you do that?" I arched my right eyebrow at her. "You are even interested in Daniel."

Bitch.

"Quite the contrary." She spoke and I couldn't even miss the tiny British accent I caught from her voice. "Snow just...amuses me." She smirked as she probably imagined him naked and fucking her in unspeakable positions.

"Not that it's any of my business..." I began. "...but the entire male population of R.A.A has fallen at your feet. Especially the Eagles, yet you choose a Hawk?"

"What? You want to deny that Daniel Snow isn't one of the most attractive idiots in your Hall? Or even in R.A.A as a whole."

"He's an ugly ogre." I hissed and she smirked.

"You know how some girls that have Daddy issues are attracted to older men?"

"Yeah?" I looked at her suspiciously.

"I am attracted to younger boys instead."

"You make Daniel sound like a child in the fifth grade."

"He is a child." She smirked. "...with an impressive set of skills in bed."

They've fucking slept together. Of course they have.

"Permission to call you a pedophile?" I stared at her with disgust.

"Permission granted." She rolled her eyes. "He's just two years younger than me."

"And you're fucking eighteen. An adult." I spat at her with anger at the tip of my tongue.

"You're just jealous because he has never fucked you before." She sipped her tea like the aristocratic woman that she was born to be.

"I rather fuck a pig than fuck him."

"Oh wow, I never knew that one of Carlos Williamson's kids was into zoophilia." She taunted and I resisted the urge to slap her across the face.

Be calm, be calm. You can plan her death later before you go to bed. Be fucking calm.

"Why do you want to help me?"

Two seconds of silence passed before she replied as she gazed at her tea that was almost finished. She signaled for one of the Butlers to refill for both of our cups. This Jasmine tea wasn't working because I was boiling with rage. "Because no one told or guided me when I was your age. You could ask Tiffany or your Cousin Fred that was in this school before. I was the Mistress of Scandals. That was before I learnt things the hard way. I thought getting on the seat meant you would storm your way there. But I crawled instead. It is better for you to crawl to the throne than for you to walk there."

"So you want to...help me." I stated.

"Indeed."

"Why?" I scrunched my eyebrows.

"I like you."

"And I do not believe you."

"I am not saying it to make you believe me. I just want you on the seat when I go."

"Does this have anything to do with the feud you have with Paisley Newman?" I referred to the girl that controls the entire Falcon Hall. She is the one everybody was expecting to take over once Diana graduated.

I noticed how Diana's left eye began to twitch. Oh she was definitely fucking angry. "I vowed to that blonde buffoon that she would never smell, talk not much of stepping on the throne of R.A.A. I don't break my vows." She sharply uttered with a hint of anger. "Mother tells me it's not 'Viscountess material' to break promises."

"I'm not trying to belittle myself or what not. But you do know I am just a Hawk right? By the time you leave, Paisley would be an Eagle and I'd be just a Falcon. No Falcon has ever ruled R.A.A, talk not much of a Hawk trying to aspire to be Queen."

"Unspoken protocols would be broken."

"By who?!" I stared at her with disbelief.

"You and I."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

please vote and comment❄️✨

❄️
❄️L.M.P❄️
❄️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

7K 129 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
6.2K 305 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
19.9K 6.8K 86
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍 ] 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚜 𝙾𝚗 𝙶𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 "I am so tired of pretending, where is my happy ending " That had always been the battle cr...
8.5K 774 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...