'You Are My Precious Obsessio...

By NerdyPhoenix07

... "You thought this was just your normal cute Romance story? Well...let us just say that, it all started wi... More

Chapter II {Bestfriend's return}
Chapter III {A murder in the mall}
Chapter IV {You thought you could handle it?}
Chapter V {A classic warning}
Chapter VI {A lead}
Chapter VII {One heck of a night for everyone}
Chapter VIII {A magnet to trouble}
Chapter IX {A sleepover}
Chapter X {A Distraction}
Chapter XI {An investigation at night}
Chapter XII (Mask uncovered)
Chapter XIII (Midnight escape)
Chapter XIV (Going back)
Chapter XV (Where it all started [PART 1])
Chapter XVI (Where it all ends [Part 2])
Chapter XVII (The aftermath)

Chapter I {Be mine}

50 9 3
By NerdyPhoenix07

...

"Hannah, would you be my beloved girlfriend?"

His hands were occupied with a bunch of beautiful red roses, then his question rang a bell in my mind...just, why is he trying so hard?

It was once a normal college day three months ago, when I bumped into the trio of the popular boys talking something about me behind my back,

"I bet my lunch money, she won't fall for you, Aaron"

"Ha...we will see about that, loser"

After that day, he tried every single day to make me his girlfriend; flowers, chocolates and stuff but I always refused, cause I know why he is being clingy and flirty and I certainly do not wish to be heartbroken in the end. The more I refused, the more harder he tried to please me to the point where I was confused, is this love? Or something else?

Does he actually love me? Or is he really that desperate for a small lunch treat? The more I try to understand him, the more confusing he gets and now, I still wanted to refuse...but some part of me wanted to give him a chance and accept his proposal, and so I did, on the last day of my good old college days.

"Y-Yes" I muttered while folding my hands in the front shyly. His face immediately brightened up as he approached me with open arms and embraced me tightly.

"Finally after all those months, I won you! I love you so much Hannah, thank you for giving me a chance! You won't regret this"

"No problem, Aaron...I know you won't make me regret my choice"

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 268 82
This book consists of all the awesome books I have read in Wattpad. You can read these books either with a cup of hot chocolate on a rainy day or whe...
Limerance By Couchpotato

Mystery / Thriller

3.3K 314 53
With her brother missing and serial killer on lose, y/n sets out to investigate what happened to all the victims. But this is not as easy as she thou...
25.8K 1K 32
You are an Omega. You weren't allowed to join the army. Just like how you weren't allowed to go to school or work. You thought that it was absolutely...