LOVE REKINDLED

By avocadorables0

A fresh perspective on Ram and Priya's story in BALH2. With a 3 year leap and intriguing twists. This fanfic... More

Introduction
Double Trouble
I Don't Believe You Did
Ravaged souls
A Ray Of Hope
Crying Blood, Bleeding Tears
Tears Of Joy And Sorrow
A Precious Blessing
Silver Linings
Heal To My Wounds
Help- A Quick Question
Forget the past & live the moment
Another year wiser- RK's Day!
Author's Note
The Letter
Truths & Revelations
Reunited in Dreams, Embraced in Reality
A Search for Lost Connections
A Heartbreaking Reunion
Just How Fast The Nights Changed
The First Hug
Will You Be My Wife?

Rekindling Love

759 53 77
By avocadorables0

As soon as Ram crossed the threshold, He embraced Priya tightly. He held onto her as if he never wanted to let her go. Priya reciprocated the hug, holding him closer. She felt a mix of relief and overwhelming emotions. 
They stood locked in each other's arms, and allowing the tears to flow freely. These tears were a symbol of healing, of emotions too deep to put into words. Ram gently wiped away her tears and placed tender kisses on her forehead, her cheeks and wherever his lips found her face, reaffirming his love in each touch.
The walls that once separated them began to crumble. Their souls had started to heal, and they knew that with patience, understanding and forgiveness, they could build a new life together. One where their love would weather any storm that came their way. 

Few minutes later, they broke the hug and then gazed into each other's eyes. Priya feelt a mixture of joy and vulnerability. She looked down, feeling a bit shy and unsure about the intensity of their connection. Ram held her hand firmly, lifted her chin up and  locked his eyes with her. He wiped away her tears, and tenderly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and then planted another gentle kiss on her forehead.

Overwhelmed by her emotions, Priya couldn't hold back her tears. She hit Ram's chest softly in a mixture of anger, frustration and pent-up emotions flooding out. Ram, understanding her pain and acknowledging his own shortcomings, pulled her back into a tight and warm hug again, offering comfort in his arms. Their tears mingled. Their hearts beat as one. They finally allowed themselves to release the pent-up emotions that had haunted them for years.

In that very moment, the rain outside seemed to echo the turmoil inside their hearts. Priya's tears were a mix of joy and pain, feeling the warmth of his touch after what felt like an eternity. Ram held her as if afraid to let her go again. His heart raced with both regret and hope.

"Mr. Kapoor, aap theek hain?....maine aapko bohot miss kiya..", she whispered.
He whispered softly, cupping her cheeks "Maine bhi tumhe bohot zyada miss kiya, Priya. Tumhe koi andaaza bhi nahi hoga ki meri zindagi tumhare bina kya se kya bann gaya tha."

Priya, still overwhelmed, responded with a choked voice, "Har pal, har ghadi aapko hi yaad karti rehti thi. But things happened, aur mai aapko bhugatate hue nahi dekhna chahati thi, par mai galat thi...galti ho gayi mujhse."

"Galti tumhare akele ki nahi hai priya," Ram said, his voice was sincere and apologetic. "Hum dono se hua hai. I have failed you, as a husband aur as a father bhi. Mujhe maaf karogi na please?"

Priya took a deep breath, looking into his eyes, bit upsetting tone, "Aap bhale hi hamare bachhi ke papa honge par aap mere ex-husband hai, husband nahi."
Ram: Priya, maine kaha na woh...
Priya(releasing herself from his hold): Mr. Kapoor, aapke kehne ya na kehne se yeh baat thodi badal jayegi ki hum pati-patni nahi rahe, haina?
Ram nodded not meeting her eyes
Priya: Mujhe na iss baat ki bohot pachtaava hai ki, Maine aapse hamari bachhi ki sacchai chupayi, Jo mujhe nahi karni chaiye thi, Par mai kya karti? Haalat aise thi ki mai dari hui thi, Agar Mrs. Kapoor ki dhamki ke baare mein bata bhi deti toh kya aap mujhe trust karte uss wakt? Nahi karte! Aur Pihu ke janam ke baad, Usse waha, Uss mansion mein Mrs. Kapoor se saath ek chhath ke neeche rakhte...Jo mai bilkul nahi honay deti. Aur phir..
Ram: Ek second...Tum hi bole jaa rahi hu tabse, Mujhe bhi kuch bolne ka mauka dogi? 
Priya: I'm sorry Mr. Kapoor.
Ram: Sorry...Mai woh...Mujhe aise nahi bolna chaiye tha. Mai maanta hu meri bhi galti thi, Par kya tumhe sach mei lagta hai ki mai tumpe trust nahi karta? Especially tab, jab hamare beech ek bacHha involved tha? Ek bharosa kar ke dekh leti toh tum. Pihu, Ishaan aur mujhe, hum sabko yeh sab nahi bhugatna padta. Especially tumhe! Par nahi tumhe har wakt sirf baatein chupaani hai mujhse.....Aur haan ek baat aur yaad rakhna, Mai tumhara tha, aur tumhara hi rahunga...Ek kaagaz ke upar sign kar dene se hamare beech ka rishta bhale hi khatam ho gya par pyaar nahi badla....Aaj bhi utna hi pyaar karta hoon tumse, Jitna saalon phele karta tha.
Priya(whispering softly): Sorry!
Ram: Sorry nahi, Waada chaiye ki abse tum mujhse kuch nahi chupaogi aur sab kuch khud se hi deal nahi karogi. Tumne kuch bhi akele karne ki koi zarurat nahi hain. Jo bhi tumhaare mann mein hai, Mujhe khul ke kaho, Lado mujhse. Par aise gussa hoke baatein mat chupana abse.
Priya: Aap...Mujhpe...trust karenge..n..na?
Ram: Na karne ka koi sawaal hi nahi hai. I trust you priya, khud se bhi zyada.
Priya: Sach bolun toh, Mr. Kapoor, jo hua so hua, abb mai na sab kuch bhula dena chahti hu.....Mai na chahti hu ki jab mai kal subah apne aankhein kholu, toh yeh sab ek bura sapna ho, jo kabhi hua hi nahi tha. Aisa hoga na Mr.Kapoor? hoga na? Boliye?
"Zarur, I promise. Tum bass mujhpe trust karo aur sab kuch mujhpe chhod do. Abb har ek chiz ka hisaab hoga Priya." Ram said wiping the tears rolling on her cheeks.

 "Mujhe darr lagg raha hai Mr. Kapoor" she admitted, her voice shaking. "Darr, Kahi main aapko phir se na kho doon, Kahi hamara dil phir se na toot jaaye."

Ram cupped her face with both hands, gazed at her lips, and then eyes and said, "Nahi Priya, Mai abb yaha tumhaare paas, Tumhare saamne khada hu, Tumhaare saath,....Mai tumhe iss baar kahin nahi jaane dunga. Mai tumhare aur meri bachhi ke liye hamesha rahunga, Jo toot gaya tha usse jodunga, Sab kuch theek karunga...Jo sapne humse mil ke sanjoye the woh sab poora karunga... Waada hai yeh tumhaare Mr. Kapoor ka apne Priya se."

"Sachhi?" she asked.
"Pinky promise." he whispered making her smile.

Time seemed to stand still for them in that very intimate moment.
Ram, again shifted his gaze towards her pink and soft lips, making Priya go all mushy. She then closed her eyes, and ram taking this as consent, slowly leaned in and sealed his lips with hers.
As their lips touched, a spark ignited between them. It felt like time stood still. The weight of their emotions, the longing, the pain and the love they held for each other found release in that tender moment. It was a bittersweet collision of past regrets and the promise of a hopeful future. He then gently deepened the kiss, cherishing the feeling. He wanted to let go of the years of separation. To bridge the gap that had kept them apart.
Priya's heart fluttered as she reciprocated the kiss. Her fingers gripped hus shirt tightly, as if afraid he might slip away again.
Their lips hesitantly yet gently brushed against each other, and the sensation sent a rush of emotions coursing through their veins. It was a tender and passionate kiss. A kiss filled with the weight of their shared history, regrets and the rekindling of love. The walls that once separated them had crumbled, leaving only the raw desire to be together.

They broke the kiss. Their foreheads rested against each other. Their eyes were locked in that silent gaze. Their eyes communicated more than words ever could. It was a silent conversation of love, forgiveness and a willingness to heal the wounds of the past. For a second chance.

Priya's tears flowed freely, mingling with the raindrops that continued to tap against the windowpane. She felt the weight of the past lifting off her shoulders. the burden of guilt and pain slowly dissolved.
Ram kissed away the beads of tears, and then cupped her face lovingly, as if afraid she would slip away again. Priya felt awkward. Her heart swelled with love. She could hardly believe the man standing before her was the same one who had once walked away in the past and had no hopes of seeing him any longer.

He looked into her eyes, and asked softly, "Priya, hamari bachhi kaha hai? Maine usse toh dekha hi nahi hamare chakkar mein."

 She held his hand and pointed it towards the bed, towards Pihu who was completely covered in a blanket,  "Woh rahi, aapki beti."

They approached the bed together. Their hearts beat in unison, as they admired  the precious miracle they had created with love. Ram's eyes were filled with tears as he gazed at Pihu, the beautiful child he had unknowingly brought into the world. Priya, too, couldn't contain her emotions as she watched Ram's reaction to their daughter.

Priya softly spoke to Ram about Pihu. She shared the little moments and milestones they had experienced during their time apart. Ram listened intently, his eyes never leaving their daughter. The weight of regret and longing melted away as he connected with the fatherly love that had been dormant within him.

With a mixture of emotions, Ram asked Priya if he could touch Pihu. Priya nodded. Her heart was filled with both joy and trepidation. Ram gently sat on the bed. His hands trembled as he reached out to caress Pihu's cheeks. As he caressed them softly, the warmth Pihu's skin under his touch sent waves of love coursing through his veins.

Ram's eyes brimmed with tears of both joy and anger as he realized the time he had missed with his daughter. He kissed her forehead. He poured out his love in each gentle gesture. Priya was overwhelmed by the sight of her child receiving her father's affection. She found herself unable to hold back tears of happiness.

"P..Pihu, Mera bachha! Kitni maasoom aur khoobsurat hai Priya, Bilkul tumpe gayi hai" Ram said, his voice filled with awe.
"Woh toh hain," Priya replied. "Aur uski aankehin aur harkatein, Bilkul aaapke jaisi hai, blue blue-green green.", She said proudly.
"Sacch mein?", He asked in astonishment.
"Aapko yakeen nahi hota toh khud dekh lena, Jab uthegi"
"Par iski body itni garam kyu hai? Priya?" he asked fretfully
"Woh, Mr. Kapoor, darasal, Pihu ko aaj bukhaar ho gaya tha..isiliye"
"Kya? Bukhaar? Hospital le gayi thi? Doctor ne kya kaha?..da...dawai diya uhone? Isne khaana..", he said being worried
"Mr. Kapoor! Shaanth ho jayiye please warna Pihu uth jayegi, aap..."
"Priya mai shanth kaise ho sakta hu, Meri bachhi bimaar hain...She needs doctor's attention..."
"Ufff! meri baat suniye pehle! Mai isse doctor ke paas leke gayi thi...Pihu ko iss baarish ke mausam ke kaaran bukhaar hua hai, Bachhon ko aksar aisa hota hai...Toh isme ghabrane waali baat nahi hai, Dawai de diya hai maine, woh jaldi theek ho jayegi. Aap pareshaan na hoyiye "
Listening to her, Ram nodded his head into understanding and looked at Pihu again with tears brimming into his eyes. 

He then gently kissed Pihu's forehead, feeling the warmth of her fevered skin. His heart ached for the time he missed, for not being there to protect and care for her during her illness. Priya watched Ram's tender gesture. Her eyes reflected both love and pain. She knew this was the moment they had all yearned for, yet the fear of the past haunted her.

After spending a tender moment with Pihu, Ram turned his attention to Priya. He asked her to sit with him on the bed. Priya, understanding his desire to be close and Unaware that Krish was outside in the car, locked the main door and then the bedroom door to create a sanctuary for her family.

Ram and Priya sit on either side, with Pihu in the middle. Ram's kisses continued to rain down on sleeping Pihu, offering affection that had been absent for years. 

Ram softly whispered, "I'm sorry, Priya. I'm sorry tumhe aur Pihu ko akela chhodne ke liye..."

Priya touched his lips with her fingers, stopping him from saying more. "Shh, Mr. Kapoor, Jo ho gaya, so ho gaya. Abb mai inn sab ko yaad karke khud ko aur aapko takleef nahi pahuchana chahati. Meine aapse milne ki saari ummeedein chhod di thi, Par abb aap hain toh mujhe ummeed hai abb sab kuch theek honay waala hai.Main bass sab bhula ke yahi chahati hu ki jo aage ho, achha ho."

Ram nodded, feeling a glimmer of hope reignite within him. Priya smiled through her tears. Her heart was filled with both joy and love.

Ram smiled. His heart swelled with love for his daughter. "Mai hamare bachhi ko aur tumhe kuch nahi honay dunga. I'll be the father she deserves.."
"Mujhe bharosa hai, Mr. Kapoor" Priya whispered, placing a tender kiss on Pihu's forehead. "Pihu bohot lucky hai ki aap uske papa hain." She said softly.
"Aur tum, uski Maa" he whispered.

They held their hands tightly as they spoke. Their souls sought solace in each other's presence. Meanwhile, the rain continued to fall outside. It was a gentle reminder that life is full of ups and downs and yet, in those moments, they found strength in their love.

"Mr. kapoor..."
"Haaan? Priya?"
"Sh..shivi..k..kaisi hai?"
"Woh abhi bhi coma mein hai...Doctors ko bhi idea nahi hai ki woh kab coma se bahar niklegi"
"Akki?"
"Akshay hamare saath KM rehta hai aur Shivi ka khyal rakhta hai, And I'm sure usse abtak saara sach pata chall gya hoga, Adi ya Bri ke zariye"
"Hmm" She responded looking down in guilt.
There was a complete silence in the bedroom except for the sounds due to the rain droplets hitting the ground outside.

He looked at Pihu again, the innocence in her face filling his heart with both pain and joy. "Tum aur hamari bachhi, meri family, abse mera sab kuch ho ."

Priya's heart softened at his words, and she felt the flicker of hope rekindling. "Mr. Kapoor, par aapki mom aur ...."

"Mai jaanta hu tum kya kehna chahati ho, Priya. Unhe mai apni family nahi maanta, Jo unhone hamare saath kiya, Unke kiye ki saza milegi. Mere paas jo kuch bhi hai usase mai tum dono ki raksha karunga." Ram nodded.

Priya: Par aap kya karne waale hain?
Ram: Priya, woh sab tum mujhpe chhod do. Jitna....

As he was about to speak, Pihu started crying whilst sleeping, tossing her legs and hands, searching for Priya's warmth. Without hesitation, Ram gently caressed Pihu's head and rocked her to sleep. Witnessing this heartfelt moment, Priya couldn't help but smile with tears in her eyes.

Ram cradled Pihu and soon slipped into a peaceful slumber and Priya lay beside Pihu. She looked at the father-daughter with pure love shining through her eyes. Her heart gradually found peace.

And so, with the sound of raindrops as a witness, the faamily drifted into a peaceful slumber, with Pihu nestled safely between her mummy and papa. Little Pihu was still unaware of her papa being beside her. She peacefully slept, cradled by the love of her parents. This symbolized the beginning of their journey toward redemption, love and a second chance.

Sorry for the delay, I got super busy with my college.

Anyways, thankyou for reading this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 2.2K 30
BALH - Bade Ache Lagte Hain. Characters from the iconic show come to life with this mature romance story. Ram , a 40 something successful businessm...
8.5K 507 20
Bade Acche Lagte Hain... Credits - All the screenshots belong to the original creators.Pictures are taken from the internet and SET India show Bade A...
22.1K 791 12
A completely different look at Ram and Priya's story from the start Trended on #1 in balh2 on 14 march 2022
RaYa Snippets By its_PMG

General Fiction

12.1K 596 12
One shots, random story ideas, and musings centered around Ram Kapoor and Priya Sood❤️