AOT: Insight

Autorstwa Saphireblueelf

Eren ran away from home due to abuse as a small child. He has lived on the streets since then. Due to his ear... Więcej

Nightmares
Prosperity
Best friends day
Dead end?
Alive
Finding the truth
Connections
Control
Crumbling walls
My Brat
Declaration
Ripples of time
Wicked cries
Fitting in
Rivers of red
Twisted
Dreams
Links
Battery
Choices
Lovers
Safe Haven
The game begins
Destruction

Going home

18 5 3
Autorstwa Saphireblueelf

⚠️ talk of incest⚠️

Levi watched the tall slender back of the man before him. Although he was still a teenager, he was about a foot taller than Levi was. He growled softly at that. Why was finally finding Eren so confusing to him. He had known for a while now that he might just be in love with this idiot.

Eren led them through the tunnels. They came out into the main room. All the other kid’s gathered there watching them. Eren walked up to Jean. He held his hand out as the horse faced teen took it.

“Watch your back, Yeager. I hear there is a war going on out there.” Jean stated.

“I won’t let it reach you, I promise.” Eren said. He ruffled his hand over the bald kids head, laughing as the other tried to swat it away.

The next thing Levi knew, Furlan and Isabel were beside him. They walked out of the tunnels. The afternoon sunlight filtered down through the trees. Out here, Eren seemed happier. He had a soft smile on his face as he moved through the woods as silently as a deer. Levi noted that they weren’t going back the way they had come. They reached a road. Furlan’s motorcycle sat there. Surprisingly, so did the blue car Isabel drove up here.

“Keys?” Eren held out his hand. Isabel shrugged. Eren glared at her a moment.

“What?” Erwin asked, looking between the two. Isabel shrugged again, not meeting Erwin’s gaze.

Eren turned to look at Levi. “You have to let go for a minute.” He stated.

“What?” Levi blinked up at him. Eren gestured to where Levi was still holding onto his shirt.

“I need to go start the car. She hotwired it.” He huffed.

“But, um….” Levi blinked at his own hand. It was as if his fingers didn’t want to obey him.

Gently, Eren disentangled them from his shirt. He raised them to his lips, placing a kiss to the knuckles. “You can watch me the entire time.” He insisted.

Levi nodded, following behind him. Eren had to lay on the floorboard of the car to reach the wiring. After a few minutes, the car started. He climbed up to get inside. Surprisingly, Levi and Erwin, Eren didn’t get behind the wheel. He scooted over to the passenger seat. Levi moved toward the car.

“In back.” Armin guided him to the back door.

Erwin opened it with a mischievous smile as Levi climbed inside. Erwin got in after him while Armin got behind the wheel. Furlan took Isabel on the bike. They waved as they headed out toward the other end of the road. Eren reached his hand back behind the front seat. Levi snatched it, threading his fingers between Eren’s. Erwin snorted as neither one looked at the other.

“How come he had to start the car, but you’re driving?” He asked Armin instead. Armin blushed but didn’t answer. Eren chuckled. He turned to look at Erwin.

“Armin is highly intelligent in many areas, mechanics isn’t one of them. I, on the other hand, don’t know how to drive.” He stated.

“Why not have Armin teach you?” Erwin pressed.

Armin huffed. “I’ve tried. He has nearly killed us six times. Every single time I tried!” He yelled.

“That bad?” Levi snickered.

“Should we allow Hange to teach him?” Erwin laughed over at the male beside him.

“Are you fucking stupid! I wouldn’t let that crazed shifty glasses wearing freak train my pet rock!” Levi growled.

“Sounds like an I threshing person.” Eren giggled.

They rode in silence for a time. Reaching the town, Armin took some back roads until  they were down by some warehouses. He drove past several before stopping the car. Levi looked out the window. Something about this place looked familiar. He couldn’t put his finger on why.

Eren pulled his hand away, he shut the car off as Armin got out. Levi followed them. He saw the broken semi trailer, looking up the hill, he saw the rock.

“You were here when we switched.” He commented.

“Yeah, this is where we live.” Eren walked to the trailer.

Armin ducked under the tarp flap. Eren smiled back. “Come on in.” He offered before disappearing.

Levi shot forward, catching the flap before it closed. He stepped inside. Eren snorted trying not to laugh. He was so tall that he could only sit down under the semi trailer. Erwin too had to crawl around. Levi only needed to duck his head slightly.

“Fucking brat!” Levi growled. He took in the meager possessions. Armin went to pick up some extra clothes.

“Leave the blankets and pillows.” Levi insisted. “Actually, you could leave the clothes too. I can buy you more.” He offered.

Armin met Eren’s eyes. Eren looked back. Levi wanted to kick one of them. It was obvious they had a very close relationship. Eren shoved a rolled up cloth something into his bag.

“Let’s go.” He commanded crawling back out.

They left the car. Erwin said he had gotten a signal, he used it to get a car to come pick them up. Eren told him the seven eleven on the corner. He guided them there once he took Levi’s hand again. The two appeared far more comfortable holding onto each other.

They crossed the small creek, walked through a short stand of trees to come out above the parking lot to the store. Already a family car sat in the lot.

“Shit!” Levi swore.

“What is it?” Eren looked back at him.

“Kenny!” Levi snarled.

Eren peered toward the car. “Maybe we should…” He looked to Armin. Levi pushed him.

With a cry, the tall gangly teen fell down the hill. He rolled up as his body twirled down to the pavement. He was stopped by a cowboy booted foot. Cigarette ash struck his face as he peered up at the tall, once handsome man. The guy bent over to look at him.

“Touch him and I will cut your spleen out!” Levi was running toward them.

“This the shit that supposedly kidnapped you?” the gruff voice asked.

“No. I went with him willingly.” Levi was between Eren and the man. The man shoved his hat back as he looked down at the small figure before him.

“Get your ass in the car. You’re mother wants to see you. Your time is up, runt.” Flicking his cigarette butt aside, the man turned toward the car.

“What did he mean?” Eren asked as Erwin helped him up.

“Oh, Levi has an obligation to the family.” Erwin smiled broadly at the short male.

“I forgot about them!” Levi huffed. He stormed toward the car, not before grabbing Eren’s wrist to drag him along.

Laughing Erwin followed with Armin. They got in the back. Kenny was sprawled out over the seat facing forward. Levi pushed Eren in first. He sat facing Kenny, but slid to the other side of the car. Levi sat beside him, then Armin. Erwin got in last, closing the door.

Kenny’s steely eyes drank in the teen. “So, you’re the Yeager runaway?” he growled.

“Guess so.” Eren answered. Levi noticed how the teen had placed a guard up between them.

“You’re brother has demanded we turn you over, or else.” Kenny said not unkindly.

Eren turned to look out the window. “I don’t have a brother. I don’t have a family, other than Armin.” He insisted.

“Are you relinquishing your right to the Yeager family?” Kenny leaned forward to grip Eren’s chin. He forced the teen to look at him.

“That wouldn’t be wise, not yet anyway.” He insisted when Eren glared at him.

“Why not?” Eren demanded.

“Because, you’re right on one account. Zeke Yeager, isn’t a Yeager.” Kenny huffed.

“They have the same father.” Levi glared across the car.

“No, they don’t.” Kenny lit another cigarette, the smell filling up the car.

“Apparently, Daddy Fritz, well he was a little incestuous.” Kenny chuckled.

“You mean he…” Armin shivered looking away.

“That’s disgusting!” Erwin huffed.

“I’m not surprised.” Eren stated. “They made me…” He shut up as he turned away from everyone in the car.

“Is that why you ran away?”  Levi asked rubbing Eren’s shoulder.

The teen nodded without looking back inside the car. Levi wanted nothing more than to draw the male’s attention back to him, but he had a feeling that Eren wasn’t seeing what was outside.

They didn’t talk for the reminder of the ride. Eren shifted as the wheels of the car turned onto the Ackerman estate.  He watched the buildings, the lawn glide by, then he saw it. His hand pressed to the window as he recognized the single level structure.

“That’s the dojo?” he pointed toward it.

“Yeah.” Levi smirked at his friends excitement.

They rounded the corner to Levi’s house. Six females all dressed in their finest were lined up before the house. An older woman, who looked just like her son, stood before them. She held a long cigarette holder with a smoking cigarette tucked in the end.

“Seriously!” Levi growled.

“ARMIN!” Eren half cried his friends name.

“Yeah, I see!” Armin giggled.

“See what?” Levi growled.

The car came to a stop before the assembled group. Levi peered out trying to figure out what the other two were talking about. Eren climbed from the car without waiting for the chauffer to open the door. He slung his backpack over one shoulder. Not looking toward the dark haired woman, he walked up to one of the girl’s.

“Hello, Princess.” He smirked as he bowed before her.

“EREN!” the blonde female gasped out.

She didn’t hold her place in line.  Instead she rushed forward to hug the teen tightly. Armin came up to his friend’s side. The blonde girl let go of Eren to cry out Armin’s name, then hugged him. Eren was facing a dark haired angry looking female now.

“Glad to see you made it out alive.” The woman huffed.

“No thanks to you.” Eren glared. He held his hand up. The girl pressed her fist to it. They both smirked at each other.

“Will someone please tell what the HELL IS GOING ON!” Levi yelled as Eren turned to grin at him.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

14.1K 523 25
Eren basically lives alone. He gets beat up daily from the kids at school who bully him. His only friend is Armin, who often helps out his grandfath...
31.6K 741 9
After a long night with the current unit of the Scout Regiment. Eren wakes up hangover with a black eye. And everyone is staring at him? Once Armin t...
1.3K 122 10
'Is it pathetic that a single vulnerable look from him could derail everything?' Levi was a normal guy with a normal job, but when something flashed...
245K 8.8K 48
Eren is depressed. His mom has died, his father has left him to fend for himself. And his best friend Mikasa has abandoned him due to her homophobia...