Cold Ceo (Taekook)

By Kritti132

Jungkook is a cold, arrogant and rude ceo who doesn't care about anyone. Let's see how Jungkook will change f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
My Other Book💜

Chapter 25

20.8K 658 88
By Kritti132

Tae was in the room reading a book while waiting for kook.

After a few minutes, kook comes into the room and sees his tae reading. He was looking so hot with his glasses on. He bites his lower lips.

Kook: "So hot", whispered slowly with smirk.

He goes towards tae and threw the book on the bed and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around tae's neck. Tae shockingly looks at him.

Kook grabs him by his neck and started kissing him. Tae also kissed him back by gripping his waist. Both were kissing each other passionately.

After some secs, tae pulls away from the kiss and throws away his glasses and again starts kissing kook hungrily who kissed him back with same passion. Tae bites kook's lips, making kook moans in the kiss. Tae entered his tongue inside, tasting kook's mouth every corner.

After some time, both broke the kiss and kook lovingly kissed tae's forehead.

Kook: "So my baby, I wants to tell you something", says playing with tae's silky hair.

Tae: "Yes, sweetheart say", asked caressing kook's petite waist.

Kook: "There is a party organised by one of my business partner and I wants you to come with me".

Tae was about to say something but kook pecks his lips.

Kook: "Honey, I don't want to hear anything, You will come with me and If you don't come, I won't go either", says sternly.

Tae softly chuckled and peck kook's nose who cutely scrunches his nose.

Tae: "Sweetheart, I will come with you. I was about to say but you cut me off thinking I will not come", says smiling.

Kook: "Oh".

Kook cutely smile and both shared a soft kiss.

After a while both gets ready for the party. Kook was standing in front of the mirror doing light makeup. After a few minutes he looks at himself in the mirror. He looks stunning.

After a few minutes tae comes out of the restroom and looks at kook who was looking breathtaking

Kook turns around and looks at tae who was lovingly looking at him. He admires his hubby who was looking like a greek god. He was looking at him without blinking his eyes

Kook stands in front of his hubby and wrapped his arms around his neck. Tae grips kook's waist and pulls him closer to him.

Kook: "Why so handsome", whined and pouts.

Tae: "Says the one who is himself so beautiful", says tucking kook's hairs behind his ear.

Kook blushed and cutely pout. Tae chuckled and pecks kook's pout who in return makes a big pout to gets more kisses. Tae gives several kisses to his pouty baby, who shows his bunny smile happily.

After that both left for the party. After some time both reached the venue. Tae holds kook's waist, who in return peck his cheeks and both goes inside the hotel.

Everyone was watching them when they starts walking. Some girls are checking out tae and thinking how lucky kook was to got such a hot and handsome husband while some boys are getting jealous of tae.

Tae and kook both sat on the couch and tae ordered some juice for both. Both were just flirting with each other more like tae was flirting with kook and kook just shyly flirts back.

Both were enjoying each other's company without caring about the surroundings. They were just lost in each other.

Only then who organised the party comes towards them.

Mr. Lee: "Hello Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim. Thankyou so much for coming in the party".

(a/n: Let me tell you kook has changed his surname from Jeon to Kim. He loves everything about his husband so why not his surname. He likes it very much when everyone calls him Mrs. Kim. He just wants to tell the world that he only belongs to his tae )

Kook just nods and tae gives a genuine smile.

Mr. Lee: "Enjoy the party", with that he left.

Both again starts flirting with each other. Sometimes kook shyly peck tae's lips when tae keeps staring at him without blinking his eyes.

Only then they heard someone cleared their throat. Both look up see a girl standing there wearing short and revealing dress.

Bella: "Hello Mr. Jeon", greets kook with her fake smile but kook just glares at her.

He makes clear to everyone that calls him Mrs. Kim but this dumb girl doesn't have her common sense. He was about to snapped her but she looks at tae from head to toe which makes his blood boils in anger.

Bella: "Hello Mr. Kim, let's have a dance", says in seducing tone which makes tae rolls his eyes.

Tae: "No thanks, I am good and I think it is not appropriate to ask someone's husband for a dance when his wife is with him, hope you don't do this mistake again.", says coldly.

Kook looks at his hubby fondly. Tae looks at kook gives his hand to him who quickly holds his hand and both go onto the stage leaving Bella behind who grits her teeth in anger.

Kook was not able to understand what he should do cause he never danced before. Seeing him nervous, Tae kissed his forehead who looks at him with his big bambi eyes.

Tae: "My sweetheart don't be nervous just look at me and forget everything" says caressing kook's cheeks.

Kook looked into his deep black eyes and get lost in them. He didn't even know when they started dancing, he came to his senses when Tae pulled him closer by his small waist.

Kook puts his hands on Tae's shoulder. Tae pulls kook more closer by his waist and both starts dancing. Both Sway side to side on the rhythm of the music. Both were lovingly looking at each other. Tae twirl kook around and turned him back. He back-hugs kook. His face was on kook's neck and giving soft kisses there. Kook closed his eyes and throw his head on tae's shoulder while caressing tae's hair. Both were enjoying the moment with each other. Then tae turned around kook who wrapped his arms around his neck. Both get lost in each other's beautiful eyes. Both slowly leaned and started kissing each other passionately and lovingly. After some time both breaks the kiss.

Everyone admired the sweet couple. They never thought that kook will fall in love but tae really changed him.

.
.
.
💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I Want You By vkrc06

General Fiction

441K 14.2K 52
Tae is poor has a father and brother after his mother died his father became more violent towards him . Jk is rich and cold gets want he wants. P...
533K 26.9K 42
Taehyung is the prince, soon to be king, of Eunoia , one of the best kingdoms going, with the best life he could possibly experience. Jungkook is al...
120K 2.4K 12
Jungkook, an orphan who believes love is beyond his reach, is about to have his life changed by destiny. Taehyung, with his endless love and care, is...
882K 46.5K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...