Their Angel

By ivna_jung

A story of a young girl who is too innocent for this cruel world. Her mother is the only person she trust. Sh... More

Prologue
💫Introduction💫
💫 Chapter-1💫
💫 Chapter-2💫
💫 Chapter-3💫
💫 Chapter-4💫
💫 Chapter-5💫
💫 Chapter-6💫
💫 Chapter-7💫
💫 Chapter-8💫
💫 Chapter-9💫
💫 Chapter-10💫
💫 Chapter-11💫
💫Chapter-12💫
💫 Chapter-13💫
💫Chapter-14💫
💫Chapter-15💫
💫 Chapter-16💫
💫Chapter-17💫
💫 Chapter-18 💫
💫 Chapter-19💫
💫Chapter-20💫
💫 Chapter-21💫
💫 Chapter-22💫
💫 Chapter-23💫
💫Chapter-25💫
💫 Chapter-26💫
💫Chapter-27💫
💫Chapter-28💫
💫 Chapter-29💫
💫 Chapter-30💫
💫Chapter-31💫
💫Chapter-32💫
💫 Chapter-33💫
💫 Chapter-34💫
💫 Chapter-35💫
💫 Chapter-36💫
💫Chapter-37💫
💫 Chapter-38💫
💫 Chapter-39💫
💫Chapter-40💫
💫 Chapter-41💫
💫Chapter-42💫
💫 Chapter-43💫
💫Chapter-44💫
💫Chapter-45💫
💫 Chapter-46💫
💫Chapter-47💫
💫Chapter-48💫
💫Chapter-49💫
💫 Chapter-50💫
💫 Chapter-51💫
💫Chapter-52💫
💫Chapter-53💫
💫Chapter-54💫
💫 Chapter-55💫
💫 Chapter-56💫
✨Is It real?✨
💫 Chapter-57💫
💫 Chapter-58💫
💫Chapter- 59💫
💫 Chapter-60💫
💫 Chapter-61💫
💫Chapter-62💫
💫Chapter-63💫
💫 Chapter-64💫
💫 Chapter-65💫
💫Chapter-66💫
💫 Chapter-67💫
💫 Chapter-68💫
💫 Chapter-69💫
💫Please Read💫
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-1
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-2
💫 Chapter-71💫
💫 Chapter-72💫
💫 Chapter-73💫
💫 Chapter-74💫
💫 Chapter-75💫
💫Chapter-76💫
💫 Chapter-77💫
💫Chapter-78💫
💫Chapter-79💫
💫 Chapter-80💫
💫Read this 💫
💫Bonus💫

💫 Chapter-24💫

5.6K 208 21
By ivna_jung

(AN- I also updated Brothers?| 2Seok. Check it out too. Hope you enjoy this~)

💀💀💀

After Jimin was a little calm Hoseok decided to ask him the question he wanted to.
He looked at Jimin and saw he was talking something with Namjoon.

Hoseok- Uh-- Jimin..

He said gaining the attention of all three of his brothers.

Jimin- Yes Hyung?

Hoseok- Where is YN? She was wasn't near when this all happened. Right?

Jimin immediately stood up from the couch.

Jimin- Shit!! Hyung she was with me.

Namjoon, Taehyung Hoseok- What?

Jimin- Yes Hyung. She saw Tae beating that boy and after that she was having some problem in breathing.

Jimin said in a worried tone. Namjoon and Taehyung looked at each other while Hoseok came infront of Jimin.

Hoseok- Where is she?

Jimin- Wonyoung!! She must be with Wonyoung. Cause I told her to take care of YN. I will go and find her.

Jimin said and started walking towards the door when Hoseok stopped him by grabbing his wrist harshly.

He came in front of Jimin and said

Hoseok- You are not going out of this cabin till I say so. And not only you, none of you. Stay here. They both have already created a scene out there and you going out, surely means more mess. So better stay here. 

Jimin- But Hyung YN--

Hoseok- I will go and find her.

Hoseok said. Namjoon came near both of them and looked at Hoseok as he said

Namjoon- Hyung, why would you go and find her? Don't you like...... not like her?

Taehyung also came and stood near them and said

Taehyung- Yes Hyung. She don't even call you Oppa let alone by your name. It will better if one of us go.

Hoseok- Seriously guys? Is this the time to talk about all that? And Namjoon when Did I say I don't like her? And Tae, it's not me who is forbidding her from taking my name. She herself chose to call me Mr. Kim. So, what can I do?

Jimin- Hyung leave all this. We should focus on YN right now.

Hoseok- Right. You three stay here and don't you dare to come out otherwise you all will see the worst side of me.

Hoseok said and stormed out from the cabin slamming the door.

Namjoon- What happened to him?

Namjoon said looking at the younger's. Taehyung had the same expression while Jimin looked at Namjoon with "Are you serious" look.

Jimin- Wow Hyung. You both created a mess out there and now asking what's with him?

Namjoon and Taehyung turned to Jimin.

Taehyung- What do you mean Jimin Hyung? Even you were going out to kill them.

Jimin- Tae I know. And I am not blaming you for that. I am just saying that th mess is created by you. But Hyung is the one who have to handle all this now.

Namjoon- What do you mean?

Jimin- Firstly, he will have to give explanation to the Principal of why did this happened. And By any chance, this news got to Jin Hyung, it's obvious that you both will be doomed. But with you both Hyung will be in trouble too.

Namjoon and Taehyung looked at each in fear hearing the name of their eldest brother. While Jimin sighed. But all three of them had same thing in their mind. Which was "I just hope Jin Hyung don't get to know about this."

💀💀💀

With Hoseok

Hoseok came in YN's class and saw a teacher was teaching there. He knocked on the door gaining the attention of the teacher.

Teacher- Oh Mr. Kim. You here. Do you have some work??.....  Please come in.

Hoseok slowly walked in the classroom. He looked at YN's seat and saw she was not there.
He came near the teacher and said

Hoseok- Do you perhaps know where is YN?

Teacher- You mean Bae YN?

Hoseok- Yes... And she is Kim actually.

Teacher- Oh..... Well, according to what I know she is the nurse office with Jang Wonyoung.

Hoseok- Oh. Thank you so much and sorry for the disturbance. Please continue.

Hoseok said and left from there. He went to the nurse office and went in.

There he saw Wonyoung, Chaewon and Hyewon were sitting on the chair while YN was laying on the bed.

He cleared his throat gaining the attention the three girls. They all turned back and immediately stood up.

Wonyoung- Mr. Kim.....

Hoseok didn't let her start her sentence. He came near YN and looked at her.

He turned back to the girls and asked

Hoseok- How is she?

Wonyoung- Should I be honest?

Hoseok- Yes.

Wonyoung- She had a small panick attack and because of which she fainted.

Hoseok- Panick Attack?

Wonyoung- Yes. Mr. Kim.... Till I know her, it was her first time witnessing something like that. I am sorry to say this but you know how the whole school fear your younger brothers.......  She didn't saw them fighting before and thought they all were nice. But as she saw it today she was in a little shock. I am again sorry for saying that but I think it's the reason.

Hoseok sighed hearing this. He sat near YN on the corner of the bed.

Hoseok- No need to apologise. And Thanks for taking care of her. You can go to your classes. I am with her right now.

Wonyoung- Ok. Have a nice day.

Womyoung said and all three of them left. As they came out, Chaewon stopped Wonyoung and said

Chaewon- Why did you let Me Kim stau with her? We should call her brother. They will take care of her.

She said and Wonyoung mentally facepalmed herself. As I mentioned in the saying only none of knows that Hoseok is also their brother except Wonyoung. And she didn't told her friend's cause her mother told her not to.

~ I am also her brother. That's why.

A voice came. They all turned behind and saw Hoseok. Chaewon and Hyewon looked at Hoseok surprised.

Hyewon- Huh?

Hoseok- Yes. I am her elder brother. Also the brother or Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon.

Chaewon and Hyewon looked at Wonyoung who nodded her head.

Chaewon- I am sorry. I didn't knew. 

Hoseok- It's fine. Anyways, I came as I thought you won't be far. It's just.... Can you stay a little more with YN. I am going to cafeteria to buy something for her.

Wonyoung- Sure Mr. Kim. We will.

She said. Hoseok said and a small thanks and left from there while the girls went inside the room.

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1135

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 11.2K 200
Cover by: Sherlochholmess. Welcome to the official book of the Mystery & murders and riddles book. A place where you get to build you detective skill...
16.1K 465 14
A story of 5 years old little innocent girl who is orphan not until the biggest mafia gang (BTS) came across her and decided to adopt her as there li...
3.2K 109 13
Rose is the youngest and the only daughter of the Kim family, because of constant fights with her brothers (BTS)After their parents death Rose and he...
854K 26.1K 35
I ran. I ran for a long time. I'm tired, I want to rest. But if I stop, they will get me. They will kill me. And everyone else around me. But it's...