Sapphire Stars ᥫ᭡ Jake Sully

By -BELL1NGHAMSSTARGIRL

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ✿ | ❝ 𝒊'𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗹... More

𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
*ੈ♡‧₊˚🌿🪷💐 || 𝓟𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌 || *ੈ♡‧₊˚🌿🪷💐
𝐨𝐧𝐞 ('𝐚𝐰) || ⋆。°♡.✿
𝐭𝐰𝐨 (𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐞) || ⋆。°♡.✿
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 (𝐩𝐱𝐞𝐲) || ⋆。°♡.✿
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 (-𝐦𝐫𝐫) || ⋆。°♡.✿
𝐬𝐢𝐱 (𝐩𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐩) || ⋆。°♡.✿
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 (𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐚) || ⋆。°♡.✿
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝐯𝐨𝐥) || ⋆。°♡.✿
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 (𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐰) || ⋆。°♡.✿
𝐭𝐞𝐧 (𝐯𝐨𝐦𝐮𝐧) || ⋆。°♡.✿

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 (𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠) || ⋆。°♡.✿

543 19 0
By -BELL1NGHAMSSTARGIRL

❝𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐄𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑺❞

₊˚ʚ 🌷₊˚✧ ゚.

( na'vi language is in bold ! ♡ )

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚⋆˚✿˖°

// that morning gave nahæriah a wave of revitalization, just seeing that jake was already away was perfect.

nahæriah took care of hygienic needs, got dressed, and fixed up her hair.

what she didn't notice was how much time she had, it was barely even sunrise and she was done taking of her physical needs. so, where would jake be at this hour when the moon has barely disappeared.

it concerned her a little, but she wasn't going to let it linger in her thoughts for too long, because she needed to braid her hair, or otherwise it'd get extremely dry and harder to deal with.

the girl went outside and found a layer vines to sit in.

during the time she braided her hair, a solemn feeling soothed her body in a good way. even if this past month has been horrible, they're may be some hope for the next. 

the next 'moon' was soon, and she wouldn't want to end this 'moon' with any unsorted disputes. it just didn't reasonate with who nahæriah was.

she plaited her hair gently, twisting and braiding certain sections of her hair, envisioning hairstyles she wore in the past. 

the hairstyle she was stuck on was a hairstyle that didn't look to different from what sky people call, 'goddess braids', which framed her face perfectly.

besides that, she needed to speak with neytiri, get the heavy weight of angst and pain off her chest.

but neytiri isn't the easiest person to approach, she's not such an open person to confrontation, but she is a person who prefers the truth over anything. which isn't the best person to work with, but nahæriah believes that she can make it work.

neytiri is her older sister after all, she knows she can trust her. hopefully.

nahæriah grabbed two hairbands and tied her braids into a half up-down hair style.

she sighed, getting up from the spot grabbing her hair comb and a small tin of hair powders.

the sunrise's rays illuminated onto her complexion as she made her way back to the hut, she looked up seeing groups of na'vi families sleeping in hammocks, content and close knit.

something she really longed for, just for the serenity of having a beautiful and loving family.

nahæriah felt a wave of nausea in her body, making her tremble as she entered her private quarters, placing her things down and going right back into her hammock.

she laid there for a few minutes, realizing she'd leave poor tarsem waiting for her outside.

nahæriah eventually gathered herself together, tying her braids into a ponytail instead, and changed into her typical outfit, with a hair piece.

she opened the door once she was ready, and saw tarsem with a bright smile on his face, "kaltxì! how is your morning so far?" he asked, walking behind her as she lead the way.

nahæriah opted on lying to tarsem which was very foreign to her, she only learned lying when the sky people came years ago, "my morning has been good, young tarsem, thank you for asking..."

tarsem nodded cheerfully, "since your proper marriage ceremony is soon, we must begin planning according to your mother, tsahik mo'at.."

the girl nodded, and her ears had perked up as he mentioned ceremony. "how delightful."

"you do not seemed pleased, my tsakarem, what is wrong?"

"nothing, do not worry."

the rest of the walk was silent, and when they arrived to neytiri's hut, tarsem gave the young girl an reluctant glance. he only thought they'd do whatever mo'at pleased today, but nevermind.

nahæriah knocked on the door, sighing briefly, "tarsem, go to my mother, tell her i will be busy for a short time."

the na'vi boy complied with whatever she desired, and left quickly.

neytiri eventually came outside and greeted her sister, "oel ngati kameie, sister. what brings you here?" she'd say, however her demeanor did not line up with her words.

"i would like to speak with you, it's very personal.." nahæriah felt as if she was going to burst if she hadn't told neytiri what was on her mind. "is right now a good time to speak?"

her sister looked startled, "i...am very busy! right now isn't the best time, sister."

nahæriah sighed, and gave her sister a questionable look, something didn't seem right. "are you sure? i only ask for a few minutes. i shall leave you alone, after."

neytiri thought for a moment, looking at something in the distance of her home, and back down to her younger sister. "fine. do not waste my time," she huffed, "i need to change, one moment."

she slammed the door on the tsakarem, making nahæriah's tail jolt up, she was obviously startled by her older sister's attitude, but it didn't really suprise her.

nahæriah probably waited nearly thirty minutes for her sister to come back, and it got odd. maybe neytiri was really busy and needed time alone.

neytiri eventually came back, and grabbed nahæriah's hand, leading her to the hallelujah mountains of the forest. 

her younger sister's eyes scanned the horizon, watching untamed ikran fly freely, atokirina dance around the vines, and small nangtangs climb up trees swiftly.

"riah, what was so important?" neytiri's voice was pretty quite due to the high elevation, and proximity to the ground.

"are you angry with me? no..what's made you so upset with me lately?" nahæriah asked timidly, while playing with her three fingers, looking away from neytiri.

neytiri's expression curled into one of confusion, "i am not angry. i am disappointed. in you."

nahæriah felt oddly hurt, she didn't know what to say, her mouth felt absolutely dry, and she could only let out a faint gasp.

her tail curled around her leg nervously, and her ears hung low, she fiddled with her loin cloth's string, trying to think of something to say.

"i am disappointed, because i feel like you take everything, from me." neytiri continued, "i thought after sylwanin died, mother would grace me with the role of future tshaik, i thought i would get to stay with jake, and i thought i would keep everything i had."

nahæriah noticed neytiri's tone slowly quiet down, like she was slowly getting more upset. 

she felt selfish that she was so caught up in trying to get jake to atleast speak to her, and didn't realize neytiri lost her rightful mate. all because eywa wanted to switch gears in her life. which wasn't fair for anyone.

"sister, i feel selfish. for not realizing how hurt you were, but i feel hurt by some of your remarks about me. and the things you say." nahæriah muttered, placing a comforting arm around her older sister.

both na'vi women looked at each other intently, one felt something, and the other didn't. 

neytiri's facial expression showed grimace, she didn't want to say anything that would potentially damage her sister. but she held so much resentment towards her. "you don't get it! you are future tshaik! you are palulukan makto! and now, you have my mate as yours! all because your spiritual sa'nok wants only good things for you! eywa couldn't give a damn about me, nahæriah!"

nahæriah looked downwards, her eyes filled with tears, the pain she felt was undescribable. 

the na'vi girl didn't know how to feel, none of this seemed right, none of it.

"tiri, my life isn't as good as you think it is! i am suffering too!" nahæriah bursted out in tears, her pearlescent eyes filled with concern.

her pushed her white braids off her shoulders, and immediately made her way back down these mountains.

none of this was worth it, everyone and everybody wasn't worth it. and life would only get more miserable, as a wave of nausea came over her.

her stomach tightened once she made it to the ground, her eyes scanned the whole forest, looking for an area to throw up.

was it pregnancy? nahæriah didn't even want to be pregnant with jake's baby. all this stress was getting to her.

she ran over to a tree and threw up behind it, covering the remains with leaves and branches until it seemed covered enough. 

her hands trembled and so did her legs, but she had to keep walking, she could only bring her legs so far though.

nahæriah accepted the idea of passing out when she laid on the ground, sighing, it's just going to be a short nap, she thought.

₊˚ʚ 🌷₊˚✧ ゚.

𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 !

໒꒰ྀི' ˘ ' ꒱ྀིა

💓

i am so sorry for not updating, life got busy, and school is starting soon.. 😔😔

anyways, this chapter is finally finished, and btw, this book is going to be really sad and dramatic for a little bit 😭

𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤, 𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙖 ੈ♡˳

NOT PROOFREAD ! ( sorry 🙁🙁 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 22.1K 22
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❥ The forest will forever be your home. No matter where your family moves you'll always be pulled back to the Omatikaya clan, your people. Th...
18.4K 643 11
Upon the Metkayina Clan giving his family sanctuary, and now living under Awa'atlu, Neteyam didn't foresee himself to be holding secrets. As the eld...
83.3K 2.4K 44
Jake's family flees the forest and flocks to the Metkayina clan of the East Ocean clans, finding refuge in Awa'atlu with his wife and children. When...
111K 3.2K 18
❝ not really sure how to feel about it something in the way you move, makes me feel like i can't live without you...