CEO's IAS bride !

By the_imaginery_writer

Hey lovelies this is my first story on Wattpad please shower some love on it ❤️ ........story description... More

CHARACTERS
CHARACTERS
ASTHETICS !!!
THE BEGINNING!
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER~ 9
CHAPTER~10

WRITER'S NOTE

4.1K 102 4
By the_imaginery_writer

Hey lovelies!
A warm greeting to you all . This is gonna be my first ever story on Wattpad...A story of an IAS officer and a CEO's love ...story of a forceful arranged marriage...story of two different people with two different personalities tied by the holy knot of marriage.

Please shower some love and vote for the story . I highly request you to please comment if you find any mistake in the story . I will surely correct it .

Moreover in this story male protagonist has been shown as King of Ajmer but these all things are totally fictional and do not have anything to do with the actual world . It's all my imagination that I'm going to write here .

Sweet note.: I hope you'll understand me and give your precious vote to this story.

Love you all ❤️💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 5.7K 36
|| Rudransh Singh Rathore || He's 27 years old and the CEO of the Rathore Enterprises and the most powerful yet biggest MAFIA in the world. Most elig...
120K 7K 47
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
1.9M 99.3K 38
~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis.. I" Her heart was Beating fast as Her br...
139K 9.7K 56
Some people enter our life so unexpectedly at a time we never expect. They make a serious impact in our life but then they leave. But very few time...