Stuck With You - Minsung

By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

A hardworking Han Jisung finally gets into his dream highschool in Seoul with a full scholarship, promising t... More

Chapter 1 - intro
Chapter 2 - Leaving momma bird
Chapter 3 - What rich feels like
Chapter 4 - Stranger in my bed
Chapter 5 - Why tf is he still here
Chapter 6 - First class
Chapter 7 - Squirrel
Chapter 8 - Fainted
Chapter 9 - Take care of yourself
Chapter 10 - Weird guests
Chapter 11 - Going soft!?
Chapter 12 - Damn keep it down
Chapter 13 - "H-hate?"
Chapter 15 - Missed me
Chapter 16 - Denial
Chapter 17 - Step one
Chapter 18 - Invite
Chapter 19 - He's taken
Chapter 20 - Planning
Chapter 21 - More than midterms
Chapter 22 - Pay the price
Chapter 23 - Cars fix hearts
Chapter 24 - Mommy meeting hehe
Chapter 25 - Gilding your way into my heart
Chapter 26 - Accepting
Chapter 27 - Loving
Chapter 28 - Silly shopping!
Chapter 29 - Dads back with milk
Chapter 30 - New hair new tee new year
Chapter 31 - Surprise?
Chapter 32 - Weak
Chapter 33 - Strong
Chapter 34 - Couldn't protect you
Chapter 35 - Helpless
Chapter 36 - Tear him to shreds
Chapter 37 - Arrested
Chapter 38 - Court
Chapter 39 - Stuck with you
Epilogue/10k special - You're my home
50k special - Changlix - To you
100k special - A new chapter

Chapter 14 - Consequences

3.3K 120 81
By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

TW: Abuse - skip the second part of the chapter

Shit shit shit.

Shit.

"Minho??"

My voice echos through the empty dorm. The name bouncing off the walls only to come back into my ears to remind me of the shit im in.

"H-hyung?"

Still nothing.

Adrenaline hits me hard and I probably run around the tiny dorm ten times over. Searching as if the boy would be hiding behind a shelf or something.

But no, he's really gone.

Most of the boys clothes were gone from our shared room. His shoes and other personal belongings also gone.

Was he not coming back?

Is that why he had a suitcase?

Did I just drive my roommate out of town?

Fuck that Hyunjin boy and his disgusting filthy horrendous horrible no good mouth. He caused all this.

I'm sure seungmin likes that mouth though.

I flop onto my bed when things really start to set in. There was going to be no boy in the bed across the room. I was going to be alone tonight.

I feel a sudden urge to let the dam that is my tears open. But I knew if I let it happen, they wouldn't stop.

I take a deep breath trying to subside the panic.

He probably hates me now.

I made him leave.

What the hell is wrong with you jisung!?

I hit my head at my stupidity. How could I possibly let this happen? Minho didn't deserve to hear all that, sure he was a jerk but something irks me at the fact he thinks I hate him.

I bury my face and groan into the sheets trying to forget this eventful day. Everything from the Seungmin getting laid before me to my roommate leaving me.

Now that I say it out loud, it sounds pretty bad.

I find myself awake hours later, judging by the darkness through the window, not even realizing I had fallen asleep.

My stomach grumbles loudly and everything that went down floods my mind once more. Reminding me of all my mistakes.

My stomach continues to grumble, filling the unnatural silence of the dorm.

Minho would've cooked for me.

He would've made sure I slept at the right time too.

I rise like a dead corpse, drenched in my own sweat, maybe tears? I had been asleep for god knows how long. My textbooks lying open, waiting to be read and studied over and over again.

Clothes scattered on the floor, it was Minhos day for laundry.

Dishes sitting dirty in the sink, Minho would usually clean up after dinner.

The other bed in the room is empty, Minho would usually sleep there.

Minho. Minho. Minho.

"AISH IM GOING CRAZY."

☜༶⋆❀⋆༶☞

Here I am.

After just a couple months at Seoul Scholars, I find myself not missing this place at all.

Crazy how I never wanted to leave and now I don't want to come back.

Sure my life was full of maids and butlers who would practically do everything for me, I had world class personal chefs, money as toilet paper, and literally anything I wanted.

Yet it was boring.

Yes you heard me, having everything I ever wanted, was in fact not fun.

There were some other things that have me bad memories from here to...

When I first arrived at the school I began to realize how the real world is. Even though it was still a school full of prestigious snobs, I started to do things I wanted to do and actually be myself.

Damn that sounds cheesy.

It was just me in this big school. I had freedom to make any choices without my father knowing or seven maids reporting back to him about it.

I was free.

And it wasn't boring.

I finally made friends. I finally had people who cared about me. I had people I cared about too.

Even if some of those relationships went south.

Anyways I think I'm getting sidetracked.

I finally let my feet lead me into the mansion I had spent my whole life in. Just by making it to the door I was greeted by ten different workers who continuously bowed like I was some kind of king.

Some tried to take my bags but I pushed them away, damn was I really living like this before?

I walk through the large hoise to the dining hall, it was just past 7 so my father should be there. My suitcase had been taken from me by a worker, even though I said I could handle it, and is now probably being processed and then reported to my dad to see if I had any drugs or something.

I really had no privacy here.

"Hello father." I bow as soon as the man comes into my view.

"Wah Minho you made it!" He gets up out of his chair to walk over and pat me on my back. "It's been a while son."

"It has been." I reply in a monotone voice, my eyes still on the ground.

He leads me to a chair with food already laid out for me. My grumbling stomach proves that was a good choice.

"How's the school been son?"

"It's good." I gather a large spoonful of rice and devour it down. My stomach being soothed by the soft and warm grains.

I wonder if Jisung ate already.

"Just good?" My father chuckles and my stepmother nods slong with his laughing. Her eyes shifting nervously.

"I like it a lot." I respond, this time with a convincing smile.

"Ah that's what I was looking for! Did you meet any nice people?" He smiles back.

"I did."

"You did now?" His voice lowers, sending chills down my spine.

"Y-yes."

"Tell me about them."

"Well I have a roommate." I suddenly remember his trick of forcing me to have one.

He chuckles loudly and my stepmother nods. Again. "I really got you on that one right?"

I send a glare his way, i almost forgot about how angry I was over that.

"So this roommate, you've become friends no?"

"I-I guess." Shit if Chan ever heard this, I wouldn't hear the end of it.

"Yeah?" My fathers gaze remains on me while I keep my head low, focused on my food. "What's his family name?"

My head shoots up, "w-what do you mean?"

"I mean how successful is his family?"

My head drops back down just as fast and my jaw clenches, "why does it matter?"

"Well you didn't just make friends with someone random? Remember your worth. He must be powerful so you want us to partner with his family."

My stepmother nods along.

Anger blinds me. That's really what he thinks of jisung? A pawn? Shit why am I getting so worked up.

"He's not from a powerful family." I find the courage to look my father in the eyes. I watch how his face contorts.

And then I catch a glimpse of the empty alcohol bottle lying next to his meal.

Oh shit

"You befriended a commoner?" His voice sounds scary. I've learned this tone before, it's when I make a mistake.

"Yes I did." The words spill out of my mouth even though I know the consequences. He was drunk.

I remember why I didn't miss this place.

His fist slams down on the table, shaking all of our plates. His eyes full with fury. "MINHO I TAUGHT YOU BETTER!"

My eyes drop back down the rice infront of me, I already know what's coming. I shut my eyes tightly and focus on my breathing.

"I care about him."

He grabs my collar and pulls me out of the chair, throwing my against the wall. "I TOLD YOU HUNDREDS OF TIMES DONT LET YOURSELF BE WEAK!"

I wince at the pain when my head comes in contact with the hard bricks. I keep my eyes shut tightly to prevent any tears.

Please don't cry.

I deserved this.

The person I cared about hates me after all. Nothing good came from our relationship.

Why do I still continue to care though?

A slap stings on my cheek, my lip slightly bleeding, and the back of my head hurting like hell when I walk into my room. The room I had spent my whole life in.

The many times I've walked into this room being in the exact situation im in right now.

Maybe now I realize why I considered going to school in Seoul. It was because I had no choice.

If my father drank, he was a different person. Unrecognizable from the goofy and rich demeanor of his sober self. If he became like that before I said yes to his offer, things wouldve been worse.

Sometimes I miss his normal personality. He was funny and had a charm to him that brought him to power. If only they knew about this side of him.

With that my father had ordered no maids to my side of the mansion so they wouldn't help with my injuries.

Leaving me alone in my bed, staring at the white ceiling. Wishing there was another person sleeping in the room with me.

I made jisung hate me.

I made my father mad.

I disappointed my family name.

I hate myself.

He's right I am weak now

I'm supposed to be the all talented, smart handsome all rounder. But I'm nothing here.

I'm worth nothing.

My eyelids sting from the wetness of my tears as I close my eyes hoping for sleep. Trying to block out my mess of a life.

I have to wake up tommorow to meet with friends of my father. I had to wake up and act normal. I must get to sleep now.

But the tears won't stop.

For some reason, only one thought circles my mind. If the very boy that I had been punished for befriending is doing okay on his own. Even after all this I can't stop caring.

Fuck me.

I wonder if jisung is asleep by now...

A/n
Damn shit going down.

Is Minho realizing he might care abt jisung more than normal??

FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF-

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 14.4K 53
Monica Marie Stark. More commonly known as Tony Stark's Kid, or the Nerd, Know-It-All would work too, as well as The Weird Kid. Monica attends a publ...
54.9K 2K 31
"You lied. You tricked me" "No Jisung that's not it please" Jisung never thought how his life would be but going from servant to boyfriend of the sec...
66.1K 3K 40
A story of Han Jisung, Lee Minho and... a girl. " What?! No no no, I think I misheard something, can you repeat yourself? " " You have to dress...
842K 40.6K 68
"I wouldn't blame you if you tried to walk away. But I want you to stay". Lee Min ho, full time being emotionless, best friends with a crazy Australi...