Mr and Mrs Shekhawat ✓

By gshivi_03

~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis... More

Hello Lovelies ❤️
[Character sketch - 1]
[Character Sketch - 2]
Prologue 💗
1. Meet Amisha Roy
2. Meet Darsh Shekhawat
3. Unexpectedly Stranger Wife
4. She was Drugged
5. Go to Sleep Mrs. SHEKHWAT
6. Meeting the Family
7. She is Cute
8. Let's be Friends Mrs. Shekhawat
9. He is so .. Sweet
10. Panic Attack
11. I am Here, Mrs. Shekhawat
12. Punishing The Sinner
13. Thank you Mr. Shekhawat
14. Welcoming new baby
15. I am just a baby too
16. Dancing under the Stars
17. Avi got Married???
18. Sharing The Past - Part One
19. Sharing The Past - Part Two.
20. "Please Don't ever leave me"
21. Naming Ceremony 🍁
22. New CEO of Roy Industries
23. He is my Husband
24. Breakdown
25. "I love you."
26. "Home is wherever you are."
28. On a Trip as Husband and Wife
29. It's not Trip, It's Honeymoon
30. Begining of a New Journey
Epilogue ❤️
Bonus Chapter ❤️
Bonus Chapter ~ 2 ❤️
Goodbye 2023 💕
Bonus chapter ~ 3 ❤️
Announcement 🦋

27. An Imperfectly Perfect Date

54.8K 3.1K 454
By gshivi_03

Hello Lovely Onions,
How are you all doing?
Hope you all are doing well,
Here is another chapter,
Happy Reading ✨💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Aaj ka Gaana Aap sabhi Apni aur se chun lein 🤧❤️

🔸🔸🔸🔸

We walked inside the Mansion, I walked to the dining table to get us both a Glass of Water while he locked the Doors. Filling two glasses, I walked back to the Living area where He was standing.

"Thank you, Biwi." He said as He took the Glass from my Hand, and gestured me to Sit. But Instead I just started Walking up the Stairs. I am so tired, Yeah I feel Oddly better knowing there is no one to harm me anymore. But Still all the events that Happened recently have literally took a toll on me. I was walking up the stairs when suddenly I was in air, To be specific in my husband's arms, who seems to love picking me up.

"I can walk by myself." I said, more like whined.
"You don't have to, when you are exhausted and got a Husband." He winked and starting stepping up.

I just kept my arms around his neck and kept my Head on his Shoulders. In a minute were standing in our room, He walked us to the Bathroom and Helped me stand back on my feet. He walked behind me as I was standing infront of the Mirror, I felt his Fingers on my Back making the Shiver run down my spine, His held the Strings on my Blouse and Opened them making me Gasp.

"Arsh, what- He just placed a kiss on my Shoulder like earlier, and Stepped back.

"Get Changed biwi, I will get changed in the Guest room." He said and without waiting for my reply walked out of the Bathroom. I just kept a hand on my cheeks before Sighing and walking to the Shower.

When I was done, I walked out of the Bathroom, He was Standing in the Balcony looking all Fresh, I walked towards the balcony and noticed he was drinking.

"Arsh." I called his name as I walked in the balcony, He looked back and smiled, Forwarding his hand for me to hold. I slipped my hand in his letting him pull me towards him. He kept the glass aside and made stand infront of him with my Back against his Chest and Wrapped one arm around my Shoulders while other was around my waist. I heard him sigh as I leaned more into his embrace.

"Say it, Biwi." He said breaking the silence.
"What?"
"Whatever you have on mind, I can tell you have got something on your mind."
"I.. Like You drink?" He hummed, but didn't said anything taking this as a Chance I continued.

"I mean at business party or something, It's Understandable that You have to drink a little but Normally.. it's not good for your health.." I said, I mean Ofcourse it's not that big of a deal nowadays but It doesn't change the fact that It's harmful for his Health.

"I will not drink Biwi, I promise." He said and Kissed the Side of my head.
"You will not?"
"I will not, and Trust me I don't break Promises. Not when I made one to my life." I felt a jitters, so Deciding not to speak anything I hummed and closed my eyes. Enjoying the Calmness, Peace, Happiness.

After what seems like quite a few time, I felt a kiss on my Forehead, Then cheek.

"Wake up Baby." I heard arsh Whisper, and Another kiss was planted on my Forehead. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me with so much adoration.

"Good morning, Sunshine." He said and pecked my lips.

"Good morning? It's Morning already?"
He chuckled and Kissed my Forehead again.

"Yes it is baby, Look out the Sun is about to rise too, let's watch it together." I yawned a little and sat up nodding my head. He all of Sudden picked me up. A News for anyone who doesn't know, My husband loves to Pick me up and walk around.

We, I mean He walked to the bathroom, He put me down on my feet and Stood leaning against the Slab. I ignoring his stare, Brushed my teeth, Washed my Face and Just Weaved Fingers through my Hair. Once I was done I looked at him who was looking at me with a small smile on his face. He again Walked to me and Picked me up before making his way to Balcony with me in his Arms, There on the Table was two cups of Coffee. My coffeee
And with coffee there was a Box too.

He made me sit on the Couch in Balcony, and Sat Beside me Picking up the Coffee mugs.

"Thank- "You mean I love you sunshine?"

Her cheeks turned a little red as She passed me a smile and leaned forward placing a kiss on my cheek, and Trust me i don't care if i grin like an Idiot right now since this is the First time She properly kissed my Cheek. She looked at her coffee mug and took it from my hand. She took a sip, while looking at the Sky, The sun was rising up, I could see it in the eyes of my sunshine, She makes my Life Brighter, She makes me want to take the Darkness in her life from her and Let her Shine like the Brightest Ray of Sun.

"Arsh look at sunrise."
"I am looking at Sun's brightest ray, Sunshine." She giggled and kept looking at the sky, Taking it as a Chance I picked the Box and Opened it. I took her Hand in mine and Slipped the ring on her Finger, I so wanted to this every time I saw her Empty Finger. She looked at me a little shocked, which made me smile and peck her nose.

"Will you go on a date with me Biwi?"
"I.. I will."
"We got a Whole Day long Date, Sunrise being a Little part of It." I said and kissed her Cheek, Where those tempting dimples were popping out.

Once We were done with Our Sunrise, I sent her to Take a Bath while I kept the Outfit I chose for Her on the Bed, and Made my way Down the Stairs to Get the first Surprise Ready.

Apparently, Last night when she literally fell Asleep while She was Pressed against my Chest, I couldn't get myself to sleep. I looked at her, whole night sleeping peacefully, and Then around 4 in morning, The Idea of date came to my mind. I didn't really knew what I want and should do for her, So I just picked her Diary, My All time Helper. She had these points written on a Page in the Corner, The Heading was 'Not like anyone is going to take me on date but If someone does, I wish we do all this' I, I wanted to Be Angry but then the Thought of me being the one who would fulfill her demands, I decided to Go for Her Ideal Date, Which is.. Far From What people Nowadays Call Date.

She wanted to watch Sunrise with Coffee, when Her partner will propose her and Cuddle her, Which I did well the Proposal is Still left but Yeah.

Now it's time for a Sweet Breakfast cooked by Her Partner, I have Prepared all of Her Favourite Dishes and No not the one she likes now, But the Ones She wanted to eat but- don't fucking get angry!

I made A Proper Italian Dish, the one she talked about in her Diary, Oh nothing special, It's Lasagna, with Some Brownies, baking them was Super Difficult but I guess They Turned out to be Pretty Good.

"Arsh?"
"In the Dinning room baby." After a few seconds, I felt movement Behind me, I looked back and Saw her Standing there in Sweatpants and A Spaghetti Strap Crop Top.

I felt conscious about my looks when I wore it, But I want to feel good about myself. These were the Words She wrote. I gave the Biggest smile ever.

"Perfect, You literally can make anything Look Good Baby." I said and Pecked her Lips, I could feel she was a Little conscious but I just pulled her Closer and Kissed her Cheek.

"You look Gorgeous, As Always." She smiled widely, I pulled the Chair For her, and then went to my Seat.

"My Queen, My Biwi, Mrs. Amisha Darsh Shekhawat, Thank you so much for Coming to my Life, and On this Date too." She giggled, I finally Prepared her Plate and Filled a Glass of Juice for Her.

"Please Enjoy, Mrs." She stopped for a second seeing Lasagna but then Grinned and Started Eating. And I could Tell from her Face that She likes it.

"Oh my god, It's Amazing Arsh. I love you for this!" I was already starring at her When She said this, She didn't really noticed what She just said, Nor I am Going to tell her. I loved this Sudden I love you. I love you more sunshine.

Once we were done with Breakfast, I stood up from my seat. I first picked the Dishes from the Table and Kept them Aside, Before Walking back to My Wife who was Standing near the Dinning Table.

"Time for some Flowers, Right Mrs?"
"Hm?" I just smiled and Walked towards Her, I stood infront of Her Pulled her Closer and Forwarded my Hand for Sara our Maid's Daughter to pass me a Flower which I have Asked her To Pluck from Garden. Well Sara Normally doesn't comes here, But Today she came with her Mother This Morning, So I asked if She can Help me by Passing me Flowers now and then.

"Arsh, wha-
"Here you go Biwi." I said and Gave her the Flower while She looked at it with wide eyes and Big, Like Seriously Big smile.

"Magic!!! How did you do that!!?" A chuckle escaped from my lips.

"An Angel gave it to me, to Give it to my Angel." She took the Flower from my Hand.
"I love you."
"I love you more, And Biwi I love this.. you saying you love me again and Again."

"Okay, Time for Next Surprise." I said, and Held her Hand Before Walking to the library. Which was here from very starting but I got her all the Books She had on the List, The one written in the Diary. I literally had to Beg that book store owner to Open the Story at 5 am and Give me the Books but When We entered the Library and her eyes went to the Books on the Table, I swear that Smile is Worth Dying For so Begging is literally nothing.

"Arsh, You.. Oh my God, You are the Best Husband Ever!" She ran to the Books, and Started looking at them and smelling them. Weird? I know but Mine.

"Ask me the question you wanted to ask for so long, Amisha..." She turned back as I spoke the Line she have Written in her Diary.

"You.." I passed her a smile and walked closer to her.

"Go on Baby."
"I.. Can you Die for me?" She have written this too in Her Diary but I suppose Answer is to be Given by Me.

"I can Biwi, I can Die for You, I can Kill for you, no matter if that Demon is Alive or Dead, As long I am here I will Protect you, Love you, Cherish you and You wanna know something? If someday I don't have Any reason to Live, I can live for you, Without a Reason Without a question, Without Complain, Dying is easy Biwi, I believe in Killing for you, I will Protect you To the End, and Make Sure That I will be the One Laying on the Grave before You." A Tear was about to Slip from her Eyes but I kissed it Away.

"I like your Dimples not Tears." She smiled and Nodded.

We spent whole day, Checking in her List of The Perfect Date She wanted. I read the book she wanted, Till She was Fast Asleep on my Chest. I woke her up for the Lunch, Took her to the Kitchen with me Settled her on the Slab and Prepared Lunch while She Messed around, Yes She did that.

We watched movie the whole Evening, The Barbie Ones if You know, And Cuddled. For Cuddles I can watch Barbie Whole Day. As the Barbie movie came to an End, I pulled her up with me and Took her to the room, Walking to the closet I chose the most Light and Comfortable saree for her and gave it to her to wear.

"According to you wishlist, It was you wanted to Dance in Rain, But the Weather forcast says there will be no Rain for Upcoming four Days Atleast. So I arranged a Dinner In Garden." I said, She passed me a Smile.

"It's absolutely Fine Arsh, I literally can't express just how happy I am." I passed her a Fake Sad smile, and Walked out of the Room. I called my PA to make sure everything is arranged, and walked to the Garden.

After a Few seconds I felt her Scent mixing in air, the Her Footsteps were Heard. I turned back and saw her standing there in the grey saree. For a few seconds I couldn't even Close my mouth, She looked just like a Goddess, My Goddess stepping towards me.

I pulled her Closer as Soon as She was Close Enough for me to Hold her hand, And Kissed her Temple. I took out my Phone which was Attached to the Speaker, I first sent a text to my PA and then Played the Music, as soon as the Music started The Rain, Not the Natural one, Started.

"Arsh, Ye.."
"Naturally Baarish nahi ho Sakti thi Biwi, But You wanted rain, and my Biwi gets what she wants." Her Face were about to fill up with those freaking tears which make me want to kill myself, So I just Swirl her around.

Tere dar pe aake tham gaye
Naina namaazi bann gaye
Ek dooje mein yun dhal ke
Aashiqana aayat ban gaye Main aur Tum

I pecked her nose, and pulled her close. We both standing in a rain, the consequences of this won't be too good but at this moment when I have her in my Arms smiling, I don't give two flying fucks.

Kaisi dil lagaai kar gaye
Rooh ki rubaai bann gaye
Khaali khaali dono the jo
Thoda sa dono bhar gaye Main aur Tum

Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai
Yunhi nahi main tumpe jaan deta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai

I swirls her around and then pulled her Closer to again, Kissing her Cheek, to be Specific the most gorgeous thing in this god damn world, Her Dimlple.

Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai
Mujhe tumse pyaar hai..

Her lips were turned into a soft smile, a calm and sweet one, as kept her hands around my neck. 

Lage na yeh dhoop zaroori
Lage na yeh chaanv zaroori
Milte hain ishq zameen par
Ab do hi naam zaroori Main aur Tum

Apna khuda bhi hoga
Apna hi Rab le lenge
Khud ki bana ke duniya
Ye zindagi jee lenge Main aur Tum

She sang the lyrics, and I swear if I loved her Voice before, Now I am Obsessed with it.

Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai
Yunhi nahi main tumpe jaan deta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai
Mujhe tumse pyaar hai..

We both moved in sync, when I suddenly turned her around my arms wrapped around her Waist which was peeking out from the saree. And Her head on my Shoulder, Just Me, Her and Our Peace.

Ek tum, ek main, teeja maangu kya khuda se
Dil doon, jaan doon, kya doon itna bata de
Tera mera rishta hai saanson se bhi naazuk

Tum sa, hum sa, koi duja na hoga na hua re
Do dil sa ik seene mein hai jaise Main aur Tum
Ab dono hum ik jeene mein hain jaise Main aur Tum

Jaan se zyada chaha tumko piya re
Harpal, hardum, humdum tumko jiya re

Aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai
Yunhi nahi main tumpe jaan deta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai

Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai
Mujhe tumse pyaar hai..

We both sang the Lyrics and as soon as it same to an End, I turned her around and Cupped her Face in my Hands.

"This, This is how I want you to be Baby, I want you to be Happy, To be Calm, Relaxed, To feel safe, Excited. The past, I can't change it even If I want to kill those Fucker again and again, But I can't do that. But, What I can do is, Make sure you are Happy. Make sure you are yourself around me. I didn't even knew I needed someone in my life, But now, Now I am so Fucking in Love with you that I can't even imagine a life with you. I like your Habits, Your Favourite things, Your Smile, Your Eyes, Your Scent, every single inch of you. And I will do that, Till the day I leave this Life. Thank you, Thank you so fucking much Meri jaan, for stepping into my life at the most Unexpected moment and Making it the most Beautiful One.." And Before I knew I felt her Lips on mine. Smiling against her lips, I kissed her and this time She kissed me back. For around 4 minutes, we were kissing when She suddenly pulled back and Sneezed, Fuck She will get sick. I was about to walk to Her when I also Sneezed.

"Let's go Biwi, Or we both will be having Cold and Fever in sometime." We both walked inside the Mansion towards Our room, Entering In She Straight Went to the Bathroom While I went to the Guest Room, My Personal Bathroom Nowadays.

And Once I came back I saw her Sitting on the Bed with Wet hair and Hair Dryer. I walked to her and took the Hair Dryer from her Hands, I was about to Lean and Peck her lips but Before I could, We both sneezed on the Same time.

"Sorry." Again the sync, I looked at her before We Burst into a Fit of laughter.

I dried her Hair, Placed a kiss on her Forehead, Before We both Decided to Cuddle in bed and Watch something nice and call it a Night.

This was how we spent our Imperfectly Perfect Date...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
3194 Freaking Words, Damn.

I hope you liked the Chapters Lovelies,
This is the Fourth Last Chapter of Our Story.

And the Longest one so I hope we will Cross 300+ comments.

Love you all,
Phir milenge ek new Chapter ke saath

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 24.8K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
320K 12.4K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
2.9M 131K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
170K 14.6K 32
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...