𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥❣ ( ᴱᵃʳᵗʰ⁴², ᵐ.ᵐᵒ...

By 5starrmay

╰┈➤ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵐᵒᵈᵉ✿! More

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥;📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥;📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

1.1K 39 37
By 5starrmay

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥
「★」

「𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗖𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼」

@ᵐⁱˡᵉˢˢ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ★.

I SAT ON MY BED GROANING AS MY HEADACHE WAS KILLING ME, I tried to contour it by turning my phone off and locking it, which I assumed was the cause of the pain i was feelin' ----- and was I right? absolutely not ----- It just got worse as I silently mumbled some curses under my breath. The pain was growing as I buried my whole face into my pillow to avoid looking at any source of light, which just made my head ache.

I rolled over ---- back and forth and back and forth and you get the gist it now. ----- I finally decided enough was enough as I struggled to get up and walk to the kitchen, whilst not bumbing into anything. As soon as I got into the kitchen I grabbed the nearest advil and a glass of water, and chugged that mf down like there was no tomorrow.

The headache didnt disappear, as I wanted it to but it did calm down to an extent --- a win is a win tho ---- The urge to grab my phone and continue scrolling was everlastingly growing and was it growing fast. I let out a sigh as my arm automatically moved towards my phone, and grabbing it as I just glanced at it once, maybe twice, who am I kidding probably a hundred times.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

TIME PASSED AS I EVIDENTLY SCROLLED THROUGH MY INSTAGRAM FEED, occasionally liking posts here and there. I was in a trance till something quickly catch my eye. It was a post from ayden with his sister --- which reminded me of how we bumbed into eachother at the mall the other day ---- after the couch incident happened we never really spoke, not that we ever did but we dont even say "hi" or even "hola" to eachother anymore, the most that would be exchanged is a quick gaze.

I noticed she was tagged so without giving it any real thought, I just clicked on her page I would prefer to call it stumbled but I digress. I wasnt planning to stay long, just rummage through her posts and leave simple right..? As I scrolled for a few minutes, from five minutes, to ten minutes, to thirty minutes, to even a whole hour. I just spent it looking through her posts but not only that ---- her friends, her followers, who shes following, everything --- yeah it was all none of my business which did hurt me a little but, to say I was intrigued was a very naive understatement to the untrained eye.

---- "thank god insta doesnt have profile views" --- I sighed as I finally left the girl's page, but not without "accidentally" liking one of her pictures, i was in a panic because now she would know I was qoute on qoute "stalking" her ---- which i wasnt. ----- a little bit of extra insight on someone never hurt.

I prayed that she was one of those people who dont check their insta notifications ---- liking a post is just minor tho. ----- I continued scrolling through "normal" posts now as I finished my "stalking" of yn's account. It was just a quick way to refresh and fill myself in on parts of her life.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

@⁵ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸ/ⁿ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ★.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

I GROANED AUDIBLY AS MY BROTHER KEPT ANNOYING ME, first it was leaving my door open, then turning off my ceiling fan, then messing around with stuff on my vanity, after which he proceeded to snatch my phone which I luckily got back before he could run away like the damn rat he is. It would me a lie to say I wasn't wondering ---- what's next tho? Leaving me to die?!

My circus of thoughts was interrupted by my phone vibrating in my hands, as I had gotten a notification from insta. I quickly clicked on it scrolling through the list of ----- "****** and 920 others are now following you" "*******, ****** and 542 liked your post". Till one in particular stood out to me.

the most recent notification aswell.

----"miless has liked your post" ---- the voice in my head read as I contoplated whether to assume it was the miles I knew or another miles. I hesitate as I click on his profile my screen filling up with his account. ---- "yeah thats the miles i know" ------ I muttered as i began scrolling through his posts, I figured it was only fair to like a post of his so I did. His most recent one at that.

I was just scrolling through for a quick five minutes till that turned into thirty minutes... I was undoubtedly in a pure and utter trance just staring st him.
----- "you like ma voice it turn you onn" ----- my brother said sassily as he walked into my room once again. did I notice tho? no.

He seemed to not be amused as to how I didnt even acknowledge his presence so he proceeded to clear his throat dramatically and loudly at that, seeming extra pissed at the fact I didn't even realize he was still alive. So he decided to do something he knew would get my attention ---- "Brooo" ---- I yelled as I felt my phone actually being dragged out my hands this time.

----- "haha got yo ass!" ----- He yelled as he ran out my room, while I proceeded to chase him because thats MY phone bro? ---- "give it back bro" ----- I groaned losing stamina as he kept running around the house ------ "hm..how about ? nah." ---- he said before laughing bitterly ---- "so what is my baby sis lookin-" ---- he began before pausing.

I knew all to well why he paused, so I was quick to defend myself ---- "iwasntstalkinghimiwasjustcheckingouthispagecuzhelikedmypost" ----- I hurriedly said in one breath before looking up to meet his gaze, he seemed confused which made me confused? ----- "um..repeat? please.." ---- he said as I facepalm and go over what I said slowly, this time it seemed to click tho.

---- "oh" ----- was all he said, this wont end well I thought knowing my brother's being speechless always means something is boutta go down. I began walking toward him stretching my hand out for my phone but then he began screaming and running ----- "maaaa! Yn's looking at boysssss" ------ he yelled teasingly as he looked back at me while running into my parents room.

"What?" ----- was all my dad said as he met my gaze, which he followed up by an unreadable death glare I assume...? ----- "yn mabel m/n l/n l/n. What is this gibberish i hear?" ----- damn the whole government is wilddd. ----- "i-- its not what you--- i was just---- uh---- curious is all" ---- I say struggling to say even a coherent sentence as my face burst into a bright red. I scrunch my nose ----- its a habit I do when I blush ------ he seemed to calm down as he handed me my phone. ---- "you better have just been "curious"" ----- he says sternly as I hurriedly grab my phone and dash out of there mumbling a quick "yes sir" as I run back to my room.

I camp in my room watching and peeping out my door to see when my brother goes down to the kitchen, I watch him carefully as I run into his room and grab phone and hurriedly open instagram ---- just for some fun.

I knew he wouldn't find this funny but that just made it funnier to me ---- plus its just payback ---- he always begs me to pay him back like it isn't just five dollars I owe him? ---- doesnt he owe me like 100? and he doesnt see me makin' a big fuss ----- mostly since he would always avoids me when i tried to bring it up ---- so now that im giving him payback willingly, he doesnt want it? sounds like straight democracy bullshit to me.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

I ENDED UP POSTING HIS MOST EMBARRASSING PICTURES, on his story. I decided to show some mercy as much as I wanted to dm people I moved away from that thought ----- and just left it at the stories and also adding a little character to his profile ------- I changed his bio to "ik you ain't a waiter but u can hv ts tip".

My "fun time" was quickly ended as I began hearing footsteps coming back up the stairs, I immediately usain bolted my way out of his room and back to mine. I layed on my bed --- patiently awaiting his reaction ----- I watch as my door opens revealing a very noticeably pissed ayden leaning against my door frame.

"Care to explain this suprise?" ----- he says in a nonchalant voice.

"its your early birthday gift bro wa you meann" ----- I say clearly lying through my teeth

"u mental? my birthday is in two months y/n." ---- he replies, as i watch his every move makingsure he doesnt pull anything sudden.

"Andd? the earlier the merrier" ----- I say with a soft smile, as I make the worst decision ever. ----- by leaning onto the drawer next to my bed, opposite from my door and placing my phone on it ------ ayden quickly and swiftly took advantage of the fact i couldn't see him and threw himself on to me.

"Get off me pussy!!" ----- I yell as he throws light punches on me, most of them were soft, most of them didnt quite understand the assignment.

After that traitorous undeserved abuse I got, I watched as he got off my bed and made his way out my room ---- "love you sissy, mua mua" ----- He says while blowing kisses at me. ---- "im calling a case of domestic abuse on you!" ---- I yell as he is no longer in my sight. ---- "not before I ring up a case on your 10 tile forehead!" ---- He yells back at me.

I suck my teeth at his response, and reach over to grab my phone off my drawer.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

@ᵈᵉᵐᶠʷᵃʸᵈᵉⁿ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ★.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

I LAY DOWN IN BED ABSOLUTELY FILLED TO THE BRIM OF BOREDOM, before I feel my phone vibrate in my hands.

I look to see the contat "miles🖤" fill up my screen, as I accept the voice call, miles's voice fills up my ears.

miles🖤
voice call

yo

hey wspp

You free tonight

Yh why

Wanna go movies wit me

Bet bet

Js us tho?

U can bring your sis too i guess..?

Ohk kl kl

Imma come pick you up bout like 8 so be ready lil nigga

Watch who you talking t-

I BEGAN BEFORE A SMALL *BEEP* WENT OFF, indicating he had hung up on me. --- "dis nigga broooo" ----- I say before getting up and walking to my lil sis's room.

"Grah grah open up pussy" ---- I say as I open her door aggressively. Her expression changing and looking at me like Im the reason for all her life problems. ---- "what you want?" ---- she says turning her phone off before I begin to explain to her what miles had said.

"Yeah sure why not" ----- she says lazily while unlocking her phone and beginning to scroll on it again. ---- "go shower right now cs you take mad longg" ---- I say before finally exiting her room to go get ready myself.

I EXIT THE SHOWER, and begin drying myself off as I pick out a simple outfit. ----- a graphic t-shirt, my black sweatpants, and my black and yellow thunder 4's ----- I put on a couple chains to complete the look and sprayed on some of my favorite colonge.

I walk outside and let my parents know that im going out with miles, and bringing y/n with me. They let me go ofcourse --- probably because im bringing y/n --- and because they have faith in miles.

I knock on my sister's bedroom door, and wait for her to open it ---- "always taking so long and for whattt" ---- I mutter under my breath as I look up to see the door open revealing my sister in her outfit.

"Im ready chilll" ---- she says before asking me how her fit looks and walking back to her vanity for her glasses. I watch as she sprays perfume on --- taking her sweet ol' time ---- "hurry up mona lisa this ms.worldwide" ---- I say due to the fact that miles was already outside.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

Y/n's outfit

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

We beg out parents for money as we made our way out the house while my sister shuts the door ---- "love youu" ----- my sister says before getting into the front seat next to Rio, while me and miles sit the back.

"Hola cariño" ---- his mom says with a soft smile which my sister returns. --- "hola señora morales" ---- she says before his mom interrupts her and goes on a rant about how we should just call her Rio.

We reach the movies quite quickly, and step out the car. ---- "cuidense" ---- Miles's mother says as she drives off.

▪--------------------▪

Translation

Stay safe

▪--------------------▪

I make sure y/n walks inbetween us because, you know gotta protect my lil sissy. I spot miles checking her out which I do find weird but i just strugged it off --- probably gon ask him about that later ---- we get our food and enter the movie theater.

"We could've been watching barbie right now" ---- my sister says whiles folding her arms and pouting --- "thats boring " ---- I reply followed by miles muttering a small "real" which did not go unnoticed ---- as y/n mugged him hard ----- "barbie isnt boring dickheads" ---- she says

"look i wont be catch dead watching barbie sis" ---- I say looking at her --- "makes sense youll ruin the whole movie for everyone else" ---- she replies while eating her popcorn, which I dig my hands into taking a handfull.

"Heyy you have your own" ---- she whines as she grabs a handful of mine

About an hour into the movie, the silence among us three is interrupted ---- "imma go to the bathroom rq" ----- y/n says as she gets up and walks off. I take this as a perfect opportunity to ask miles about his choice of people of to stare at.

"Soo" --- I began making miles look at me. "Wa you checking out my sis for?" ---- I say straight up slightly teasing, as i watch a small blush rise to his cheeks.

"oh--nothing dont worry" ---- He says, I did doubt him but , I just decide to shrug the conversation off and just continue watching the movie.

About ten minutes later y/n finally comes back --- "damn i thought you died sis" ---- I say slightly laughing.

"I may not be dead but I am creeped tf out! " ---- she says out of breath. I watch her weirdly as she proceeds to explain what happened.

"This man came up to me and said "can get yo number missy" and I told him no obviously and told him I was a minor and you know what this pikachu teletubbie looking ass dude says?! "Even better" while smirking too like?? Tone it done, I was just pushed out a vajaja 15 years ago and you look like you've been to world war 2 and back. I swear these prehistoric men need to tone it the hell down." ---- she explains, as we listened attentively. It seemed we werent the only ones listening tho ---- as her talking did attract a bit of attention from the other people in the room as I heard a few laughs and what I assume were laughs from the people next to, and behind of us.

"You couldve called me" ---- miles said nonchalantly while making eye contact with y/n. "Nahh ian wanna bother you" ---- she replies breaking the eye contact with him. --- "nah never" ---- he says with a slight giggle before finally looking back at the movie.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

@⁵ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸⁿ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ☆.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

AS WE WERE WALKING OUT THE MOVIE, I felt hella eyes on me and I got a bit uncomfortable. Miles seemed to notice too as he held my hand in his.

I tried to let go off his hand but he just held it tighter. ------ "just hold my hand ma." ------ he says softly with a stern look on his face. I silently complied and kept walking, paying no mind to the stares.

"Can we go in the arcade?" ---- I ask my brother and surprisingly he says yes.

"Damn youre a horrible driver" ------ my brother says laughing while I play a racing game. Miles soon joins him and I give them both a death glare.

After a while in the arcade we made it outside, and I politely asked my brother take my pictures for insta ---- not like he could say no ---- then Miles's mom came and we were on our way home.

Rio made small talk with us, about how the movie was and all those shenanigans.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

WE DECIDED TO HAVE A SLEEPOVER AT MY HOUSE, just for the fun of it. We were all scattered on the couch now watching beta squad videos --- because its beta squad ----- i lay my head on miles's shoulder which he slightly flinches at while i mutter a small "sorry" with a slight giggle.

"Sharky is so fineeee" ---- I say while dramatically fanning myself, I notice miles mugging me.

"What?" ----- I say mugging him back. ---- "nah its nun" ----- he says before looking away.

Ayden then takes the bag of chips I had in my hand, and begins eating it ---- "give it back fatass'' ---- I yell at him while he shakes his head "no".

I suck my teeth at his behaviour ---- "annoying ass" ----- I mutter while opening another bag of chips.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

My eyes close as I feel sleepy, after a while I feel myself being lifted up and brought to my bed. I feel my blankets being lifted as someone gets in bed next to me.

I open my eyes to see miles, laying on me using my breasts as pillows while hugging my waist.

"Miles?" ----- I say while trying to pull him away only for him to snuggle tighter into me --- "just go to sleep ma...please" --- He says in a low raspy voice. I feel my insides rearranging themselves at the sudden nickname, if the lights werent off he would see my whole face be a light shade of red.

He chuckles as he hugs me tighter --- I do wonder what hes laughing at hopefully not me ----- Miles quickly falls alseep as I soon follow suite, falling into a deep sleep.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

wanted to make ds chap extra long, pls vote if u like itt

End of
📍

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
325K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
82.8K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...