The Daughter of Morax

By DragonLover366

Y/n Quan is the Daughter of Zhongli. She's an Archon hiding as a Fatui Harbinger with her twin and their fami... More

Authors Note
This is an AU: The Important Information of the AU
Teijo
Kunikuzushi
Misaki
Xiao
Characters: Romantic Interests
Characters: Friends
Characters: Classmates
Characters: Helpers
Characters: Others
Characters: Y/n's Adopted Children
Characters: Y/n's Current Harem
The Tsaritsa's Will
Entrance Exam
Break Open, Academia!

Character Profile: Y/n

472 7 0
By DragonLover366

I'm 17, but I'm turning 18 in January. So, I'm above the age of consent in Japan but I can't drink yet. The drinking laws are different in my homeland, so I get a bit confused.

Name: Y/n Quan

Age: 17-18

Gender: Non-binary

Sex: Female (At birth can change)

Pronouns: Doesn't care/lets people call them whatever they want because of their different forms.

Birthday: January 3

Height: 5'4 (162.56 cm)

Quirk: None

Birthplace: Tenshukaku, Inazuma City

Personality Traits:

When Y/n was in their early years they took after her father with a need to fight but also never fought around her twin deeming it more important to protect his innocence and being a positive role model for him knowing their mother never would be.

Her family describes them as: Welcoming, honest, Well-mannered, Well-disciplined, energetic, nurturing, and cheerful.

The Harbingers describe them as: Calm and collected, adaptive, Helpful, Scholarly, Complex, Honorable, Private, Neutral, and Cautious

The Fatui agents that work under them describe them as: Compassionate, Cute, Hypnotic, Brutal only when necessary, Crafty, and Somewhat Naive

🩷

🩷

🩷

Titles:

My Lady (When in female forms)

My Lord (When in male forms)

Lady Y/n (When in female forms)

Lord Y/n (When in male forms)

God of Ink

Technology Archon

The Hidden Archon

One Half of the Twin Archons

The Weapon Archons Twin

Second in command of the Adepti\

Sixth Fatui Harbinger: The Balladeer (Shares position and title with Scaramouche like Makoto and Ei shared the title of Baal)

Phenex (Archon Name)

Celestia's favorite

🩷

🩷

🩷

Vision Description: Y/n being a hidden Archon doesn't have many visions in Tevyat. Their visions typically go to children and teens, and the vision itself is a dark gray with a black teardrop at its center. The user gains the ability to create things from ink, with the vision often appearing as a ring. The user is very limited with what they can do with the ink and is never permanent but it is also very useful for defense and offense. 

Vision: Fake Geo

🩷

🩷

🩷

Family:

Raiden Ei: Mother

Quan Zhongli: Father

Raiden Kunikuzushi: Twin

Xiao: Older Brother

Teijo: Familiar

Misaki: Kunikuzushi's Familar

🩷

🩷

🩷

Occupation:

Archon

Adeptus

Student

Harbinger

🩷

🩷

🩷

Affiliation:

The Fatui

The Fatui Harbingers

U.A. High

The Adepti

The Archons

Celestia

🩷

🩷

🩷

Fighting Style:

Long Distance

Close Range

Aikido – Aikido is a Japanese martial arts style focused on redirecting the attack away from you. Aikido concentrates on throwing, joint locks, traditional Japanese weapons, etc.

Araki Ryu – Araki Ryu is a Japanese martial arts focused on traditional Japanese weapons such as the sword, spear, staff, etc.

Bakom – Bakom (also known as Vacon) is a Peruvian martial arts that combines Jujutsu with street fighting techniques. It was designed for survival in the slums of Peru.

Bojutsu – Bojutsu is a weapon-based martial arts focused on the long staff (Bo).

Hapkido – Hapkido is a Korean martial arts style focused on punches, kicks, throws and joint locks.

HEMA – Historical European Martial Arts – HEMA refers to mainly sword-based martial arts based on techniques used in Europe from around the 1300s to the 1800s.

Iaido – Iaido is a Japanese martial arts focused on the drawing of a sword (bokken, iaito or shinken) from its scabbard. This martial arts relies heavily on katas (forms) and does not utilize sparring.

Karate – Karate is a Japanese martial arts style focused on punches, hand/elbow strikes, knee strikes and kicks. Major Karate styles include the following:

Lua – Lua is a traditional Hawaiian martial arts that focuses on bone breaking, boxing, wrestling, weapons, etc.

🩷

🩷

🩷

Fun Facts:

The Tsarita, Scarmouche, Xiao, Y/n's kids, Teijo, and a handful of people that work under them are the only people who know Y/n can switch genders. Not even her parents know.

Y/n has never shown anyone but Scaramouche their Archon Form and intends to keep it that way.

Asmodeus (The Sustainer of Heavenly Principles (Unknown God) Twin Brother) personally designed all of Y/n's Archon Looks with hidden intentions behind it resulting in Y/n being uncomfortable with a few of the looks. This also resulted in the all-feminine archon designs.

Whenever Y/n does something Fatui related they stick to one design, purple hair, purple eyes, and as a male. Not identical to their twin but identical enough to be identified as Scaramouche's twin.

Archon Looks: Designed by Asmodeus (Unknown God's Brother/God of Lust)

1) Asmodeus's first design for Y/n. Leaving them uncomfortable and cold. Their OG design before Asmoday stepped in.

2) Made under Asmoday's supervision. Y/n's preferred look. The dragon in the back is their dragon form.

3) Asmodeus under strict supervision made for when their fighting in cold environments Cape is removable.

Fatui Look:

🩷

🩷

🩷

Other Looks:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
110K 886 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
120K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
117K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...